Greetings

We get a lot of mail asking if we know of a group in Texas, or Alaska; lots of places. If you are part of a group that wants to give notice of its existence, so others can find you, please post your info here. If you're looking for a group in a particular area, ask here. If you're just looking to meet like-minded friends, this is also the place.
carl-

Greetings

Post by carl- »

Found the forum while researching Maxims of Law, which I found, which then I found a couple of John Quade vids on youtube and was impressed to say the least. I have been on the path for approx. 4yrs now I have taken measures to draw clear lines of separation between Me, the Man and my person. All done through self study with no group which is a state in which I still find myself, this fact is to be expected as the road to selfdom and freedom is, at least, in the beginning a lonely road which I think is a divine test of one's character and determination. I have recently started a site in which it is my intention to assist People I will not submit the site's URL until I receive express consent to do so, as I am unclear as to how this will be viewed. Lastly, my given name is carl-:https://youtu.be/cL5S0DIXk2M