New Here, Hey Howdy and Hello

We get a lot of mail asking if we know of a group in Texas, or Alaska; lots of places. If you are part of a group that wants to give notice of its existence, so others can find you, please post your info here. If you're looking for a group in a particular area, ask here. If you're just looking to meet like-minded friends, this is also the place.
Dumpster

New Here, Hey Howdy and Hello

Post by Dumpster »

I opened this thread to say hello and give a brief description of myself, and I guess others could use it to do the same.

Well, to make a short story long; I came here as a result in a study because of unjust things that have transpired in my life. Mainly concerning the situation of this great republic and how it's down turn has effected my life.

After doing a good deal of reading here, on the forums and the reading-room, etc., I am glad to find The People of like mind; concerned about our Almighty Creator, His coming kingdom, and dealing with this era we live in now.

I, myself, am tired of living oppressed in this society that I would label a prison.

It is unusual how things have been revealed to me. It is like my vision, hearing, and perception has been slowly opened.

Thank you for your time and attention to reading this.
notmartha

Re: New Here, Hey Howdy and Hello

Post by notmartha »

Welcome! Nice to run into like minded people on The Path.
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Welcome, Dumpster.

Please feel free to use this forum to write about your experiences and thoughts. You may also post interesting news items, and it's even better if you tell us why you think it's interesting.

This section can be a good place to meet people near you. What general part of the country are you from? You never know, some of our readers might be just around the corner.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Dumpster

Post by Dumpster »

notmartha wrote:Welcome! Nice to run into like minded people on The Path.
Thank you notmartha; I appreciate the 'welcome'. May this humble message find you and yours very well.
Dumpster

Post by Dumpster »

editor wrote:Welcome, Dumpster.

Please feel free to use this forum to write about your experiences and thoughts. You may also post interesting news items, and it's even better if you tell us why you think it's interesting.

This section can be a good place to meet people near you. What general part of the country are you from? You never know, some of our readers might be just around the corner.
I currently live in south west Florida. I have been fortunate to live in many places (Japan, Virginia, Morocco, Alaska, Hawaii, and Colorado). I've also been to NYC, California, and traveled through a great many of the states.

I have been doing a great deal of research/studying the Constitution, law, politics (ugh), and the truth as to what is going on around the world. I'm a slow learner, but once I catch on to things, look out because I'll run with it.

I've also done a great deal of bible study and some research into other religions. I believe the bible is the Word of God, YHWH, and I do my best to follow Him and His Son.

I appreciate the welcome and this site. Have a great day/night.