New Book in Catalog

So there's something you just HAVE to get off your chest, and it doesn't fit into any of the above catagories? All spam, rants, and random chatter belongs in here.
editor
Site Admin

New Book in Catalog

Post by editor »

Today I'm taking a break from the usual activist topics, and writing about an unusual addition to our catalog.

I have a friend named Mike, who is one of the handiest guys I know. Mike knows more about hunting, fishing, and trapping (yes, trapping), than even most old-timers have forgotten. He's a man of many talents, and an exception to the old adage "jack of all trades, but master of none." When Mike sets out to do something, he strives to do the best possible job.

Mike paints beautiful landscapes, and carves custom duck decoys and mountable fish replicas. He recently started making soap, and various kinds of body lotions and creams. He's already got his products into several stores, and is on the verge of quitting his day-job so he'll have more time to do his own thing.

For many years, Mike has been making his own beer. True to his nature, Mike worked hard to find the easiest and cheapest way to make really good beer.

Back in the summer, Mike and I were sitting around a campfire, enjoying a couple of his homebrews. I asked him some questions about how he made it, and before long I asked him if he'd be willing to write a book about it. He agreed, on the condition I'd help him by doing the editing and layout.

The resulting book is called Making Beer the Easy Way, and it is now available in our Catalog.
http://lawfulpath.com/cat/index.php?p=Catalog&i=0#1011

If you've ever wanted to brew your own beer, but thought it would be too hard, or too expensive, you've got to read Mike's book. Mike tells you where you can get the equipment and ingredients. The process is easy to follow, with color photos and step-by-step instructions.

I've personally sampled two of his recipes, and found them to be excellent. Even if you don't drink beer, you might consider that a man who knows how to make beer will always have something to trade.

I think you'll find this book well worth the price, and buying it here helps support the Lawful Path. Thanks for helping us keep the lights on.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com