Christian Jural Society and Christ County establishments

So there's something you just HAVE to get off your chest, and it doesn't fit into any of the above catagories? All spam, rants, and random chatter belongs in here.
Wizlawz

Christian Jural Society and Christ County establishments

Post by Wizlawz »

topic title was suppose to read as:
Where The Christian Jural Society and Christ County should have been established.

Texas as they are know for recession from the union.

what we should "take" or use from other states: IE:

"Show me state" as in show me the law; pertaining to question #8 and #9 on the Public Servants Questionnaire

"Don't Tread on Me" as in where exactly is our "freedom of religion" and if in fact the "North" was the stage to end slavery why is it that we are still in slavery in a sense... Also pertaining to question #5 on the Public Servants Questionnaire.

so why was "Christ County" established in Michigan and "The Christian Jural Society" established in California and not Texas.
what made California the key for the Christian Jural Society? what made Michigan the key for Christ County? was it just a matter of location?
editor
Site Admin

Re: Christian Jural Society and Christ County establishments

Post by editor »

I can say from personal experience, that Christ county was established in the northwest territory commonly known as Michigan because that's where the like-minded people who established it happened to live.

I would suspect the same of the Christian Jural Society.

The people in and around the area known as Texas can form whatever voluntary associations they wish. The Lawful Path continues to publish some of Christ county's records and founding documents, in the hope they will be of service in such pursuits.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Wizlawz

Post by Wizlawz »

is Christ County still active and alive and well?
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

There are people still living, who signed the Christ county Compact.

However, as an organized association, Christ county terminated of its own limitations on or about the first day of the first month, in the Year of our Lord and Saviour Jesus, the Christ, two-thousand.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com