Sovereign Citizen videos on youtube

So there's something you just HAVE to get off your chest, and it doesn't fit into any of the above catagories? All spam, rants, and random chatter belongs in here.
Wizlawz

Sovereign Citizen videos on youtube

Post by Wizlawz »

i have watched quite a few of these videos and they all seem to make the mistake of giving a drivers license to the police.

as far as i know this is a big mistake because doing this puts them and keeps them in their venue and out of our Lord and Sovereign Saviors venue, then they proceed to "defend" their civil rights.

i then watched a video where one traveler or rather "driver" , because he gave a drivers license, would not get out of the vehicle because he said he did not feel safe because the police have a past of violence, he then states that both of his hands are on the steering wheel and he poses no threat....after some time he does get out, wait what???,... and then he becomes aggressive defending his civil rights.....

BIG mistake getting aggressive, this is not Christian behavior.... and then he wonders why it all failed.

my Brothers and Sisters in Christ, it is VERY important to keep calm and peaceful otherwise you too will find what you are trying to do will absolutely fail.

There is a reason why we exercise our Right-to-Travel.

i even printed the Right-to-Travel, well this part anyway: *to show the police*

DESPITE ACTIONS OF POLICE AND LOCAL COURTS,
HIGHER COURTS HAVE RULED THAT AMERICAN CITIZENS
HAVE A RIGHT TO TRAVEL WITHOUT STATE PERMITS

By Jack McLamb (from Aid & Abet Newsletter)

For years professionals within the criminal justice system have acted on the belief that traveling by motor vehicle was a privilege that was given to a citizen only after approval by their state government in the form of a permit or license to drive. In other words, the individual must be granted the privilege before his use of the state highways was considered legal. Legislators, police officers, and court officials are becoming aware that there are court decisions that disprove the belief that driving is a privilege and therefore requires government approval in the form of a license. Presented here are some of these cases:

CASE #1: "The use of the highway for the purpose of travel and transportation is not a mere privilege, but a common fundamental right of which the public and individuals cannot rightfully be deprived." Chicago Motor Coach v. Chicago, 169 NE 221.

CASE #2: "The right of the citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, either by carriage or by automobile, is not a mere privilege which a city may prohibit or permit at will, but a common law right which he has under the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." Thompson v. Smith, 154 SE 579.

It could not be stated more directly or conclusively that citizens of the states have a common law right to travel, without approval or restriction (license), and that this right is protected under the U.S Constitution.

CASE #3: "The right to travel is a part of the liberty of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment." Kent v. Dulles, 357 US 116, 125.

CASE #4: "The right to travel is a well-established common right that does not owe its existence to the federal government. It is recognized by the courts as a natural right." Schactman v. Dulles 96 App DC 287, 225 F2d 938, at 941.
iamfreeru2

Re: Sovereign Citizen videos on youtube

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Wizlawz wrote:i have watched quite a few of these videos and they all seem to make the mistake of giving a drivers license to the police.

as far as i know this is a big mistake because doing this puts them and keeps them in their venue and out of our Lord and Sovereign Saviors venue, then they proceed to "defend" their civil rights.

i then watched a video where one traveler or rather "driver" , because he gave a drivers license, would not get out of the vehicle because he said he did not feel safe because the police have a past of violence, he then states that both of his hands are on the steering wheel and he poses no threat....after some time he does get out, wait what???,... and then he becomes aggressive defending his civil rights.....

BIG mistake getting aggressive, this is not Christian behavior.... and then he wonders why it all failed.

my Brothers and Sisters in Christ, it is VERY important to keep calm and peaceful otherwise you too will find what you are trying to do will absolutely fail.

There is a reason why we exercise our Right-to-Travel.

i even printed the Right-to-Travel, well this part anyway: *to show the police*

DESPITE ACTIONS OF POLICE AND LOCAL COURTS,
HIGHER COURTS HAVE RULED THAT AMERICAN CITIZENS
HAVE A RIGHT TO TRAVEL WITHOUT STATE PERMITS

By Jack McLamb (from Aid & Abet Newsletter)

For years professionals within the criminal justice system have acted on the belief that traveling by motor vehicle was a privilege that was given to a citizen only after approval by their state government in the form of a permit or license to drive. In other words, the individual must be granted the privilege before his use of the state highways was considered legal. Legislators, police officers, and court officials are becoming aware that there are court decisions that disprove the belief that driving is a privilege and therefore requires government approval in the form of a license. Presented here are some of these cases:

CASE #1: "The use of the highway for the purpose of travel and transportation is not a mere privilege, but a common fundamental right of which the public and individuals cannot rightfully be deprived." Chicago Motor Coach v. Chicago, 169 NE 221.

CASE #2: "The right of the citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, either by carriage or by automobile, is not a mere privilege which a city may prohibit or permit at will, but a common law right which he has under the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." Thompson v. Smith, 154 SE 579.

It could not be stated more directly or conclusively that citizens of the states have a common law right to travel, without approval or restriction (license), and that this right is protected under the U.S Constitution.

CASE #3: "The right to travel is a part of the liberty of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment." Kent v. Dulles, 357 US 116, 125.

CASE #4: "The right to travel is a well-established common right that does not owe its existence to the federal government. It is recognized by the courts as a natural right." Schactman v. Dulles 96 App DC 287, 225 F2d 938, at 941.
What is a "sovereign citizen"? Is that an oxymoron?

Do American "citizens" have a right to travel?

Does a "driver" have an unalienable right to travel or the privilege to drive"?

Is a driver (one who carries a driver license) a "person", "individual", "resident of the District of Columbia", "US citizen" or any other "juristic person"?

Can a "citizen" win in "court" using the case citings provided above?

Just a few questions to ponder and is in no way exhaustive.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst