The Madness of Crowds

So there's something you just HAVE to get off your chest, and it doesn't fit into any of the above catagories? All spam, rants, and random chatter belongs in here.
notmartha

The Madness of Crowds

Post by notmartha »

People seem to follow the patterns of fish and birds. They are drawn to schools and flocks…perhaps by instinct of survival. But I’ve watched schools of fish, and flocks of birds, that become huge, easy targets for bigger animals of prey. Thus, in similar manner, large groups of people become obvious targets for governmental infiltration, manipulation, corruption and steering in directions destructive to themselves. In most organized groups of political dissidents, as we’ve seen attacked by government agencies in the past, there are high percentages of government agents among the membership, posing as dissidents and reporting group activities back to the government.

This is true, as well, with so-called Christian groups that call themselves “churches.” Most Christians are of the “let’s all get together” mindset. I’ve examined my past thinking from years ago when I used to think along those lines. And I’ve considered possible motives of people who are still in that mode.
Read more of Ben Williams' Straight Talk bi-monthly newsletter here: http://benwilliamslibrary.com/pdfs/st15-3&4.pdf