a day in court

So there's something you just HAVE to get off your chest, and it doesn't fit into any of the above catagories? All spam, rants, and random chatter belongs in here.
scott

a day in court

Post by scott »

A day in court.
Here is an excerpt from the book Letters to Jessica by Robert Bissett

I recommend anyone to Read this Book. When I first read it 5 or 6 years ago it helped me to see a bit more out of the box. Most of the people I have given it to have found it challenging and have also been able to think a bit more out of the box. I’m posting this part of the book because it is very revealing about the nature and process of our present day commercial-corporate den of iniquity that is called court.

Chapter 11 The Kingdom Begins Small

If they follow all their own rules, they are unable to enforce their ordinances.
Those who violate laws made by wizards must agree to be tried and punished.
They alone can bind themselves by human laws. They alone can make themselves amenable to human courts.
Violators usually give their agreement by failing to claim their rights out of ignorance.
Here is what I mean. Suppose a man was charged with a crime.
In America every man accused of a crime has a right to the administration of right and justice without sale or prejudice:
A fair trial by an unbiased jury conducted by an unbiased judge. He also has a right to be represented by counsel. But, the present judicial systems of the United States and of every state are unable to secure these important rights.

Criminal charges are always brought in the name of the state. For example, The State of Alaska vs George Washington. In this situation any juror would be biased because he has pledged allegiance to the state and because he is required to take an oath to support the law of the state.
Since the state is the plaintiff each juror is biased in favor of the plaintiff. Jurors also receive a small amount of money from the plaintiff. That means a fair jury trial is impossible.

In the same way any judge is biased because to become a judge he must take a solemn oath to support the state, or its constitution, which means the same thing.

Judges are biased for the plaintiff because of their oath and because they receive large amounts of money from the plaintiff for executing its laws, making a fair trial impossible.

The right to counsel means the right to be represented by someone who is free to effectively plead your cause for you. But, the only men who are allowed to be counselors are men who have taken a solemn oath to support the state. All of them are biased in favor of the plaintiff just like jurors and judges. So it is impossible to find effective counsel. Without representation you can't be sent to jail.

When these embarrassing facts are pointed out and the accused refuses to wave his rights there can be no trial. There are other fatal conflicts in the system of human law. The freedom of thought has always been held to be absolute in America. Since the state is a fiction, no one can be forced to submit to judicial proceedings in which the plaintiff is the state. We have only to stop believing to abolish human government.

The freedom of thought includes the freedom of religious belief. New Covenant theocracy teaches that we must love our enemies. But, all state judicial proceedings are adversary in nature. One party is struggling against another. That means Christians cannot participate in criminal or civil trials. Christians must solve their problems in fraternal proceedings, treating one another as brothers and enemies as loved ones. Compelled adversarial proceedings compel Christians to act contrary to their religious beliefs.

Every trial presupposes the existence of the state and its sovereignty and the court and its authority. But no one can be forced to believe in the state and the court. Nor can anyone be forced to believe that he is in the state and in court. Everyone is free to believe that God's Kingdom is a present reality and that all human governments have been done away with. Christians are free to believe that all men are created equal and that the only authority one man has over another is in the administration of right and justice according to the law of God, tempered by mercy. We may also believe that God owns the entire world and us, too; that the things we have are not our own, but only entrusted to us.

In April of this year (1987) I was charged with contempt of court for not paying a fine after being found guilty of driving my truck without license plates. I didn't file any papers in the case. At the trial I told the judge I was incompetent to represent myself and badly in need of counsel. The judge tried for ten minutes to induce me to wave my right to counsel or to accept someone who had sworn allegiance to the plaintiff, but I would do neither.

Then I took the stand to give my testimony. I stated that we were all in the Kingdom of God and without authority over one another unless we were administering right and justice according to God's s law.

To determine if I had the ability to pay the fine, I was asked many questions about what property I owned. I explained that God owns everything by right of creation; including our persons and that any assets held by me were in trust from God. At that point we took recess. That was the last ever said about a trial for contempt of court. I was found neither guilty nor not-guilty. There was never a judgment entered. The judge did take most of the appearance bond to cover the fine. Yet on that day freedom to believe in the Kingdom was partly secured in a grudging, left-handed manner.

I fully expected to go to jail that day in April, but I didn't! While this is a very small beginning, I believe it proves that the Kingdom is possible right now. Men, women and children really are free to live in the Kingdom of God if they choose. No one is actually forced to live in the fantasy world created by humans. There is a way out! Much work is yet to be done, but I am sure we can do it.

End of quote:

So in a nutshell:
A judge works for and is paid by the state. And he has taken a solemn oath to support the state, or its constitution.
A cop works for and is paid by the state. And he has taken a solemn oath to support the state, or its constitution.
A lawyer (provided by the state) works for and is paid by the state. And he has taken a solemn oath to support the state, or its constitution.
A juror receives money from the state, and is biased because he has pledged allegiance to the state and because he is required to take an oath to support the law of the state.

You really think it is possible to get a fair trial by an unbiased judge, cop, attorney, or juror?
editor
Site Admin

Re: a day in court

Post by editor »

Thanks for this quote. I've read Letters to Jessica several times, but had forgotten that was in there.

For our Readers who may not have read this awesome book:

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/jessica/jessica.shtml
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
LEC

Post by LEC »

One of my all-time favorite books! I wish i would had it when i was 15 years old.

Every son,daughter,neice and nephew should have a copy.

I notice thelawfulpath link does not contain the valuable lessons.

please check here>
http://www.bornagainclassics.com/letter ... sons2.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te7KW4K-00E
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Thank you for providing the link for the lessons. My young teens read and enjoyed Letters to Jessica a couple of years ago, but we may need to revist it with the addition of the lessons.
scott

Post by scott »

Your welcome.
I would highly encourage you to revisit the book and especially the lessons. My children are all grown but we all still enjoy many of the concepts the author tried to get across. For instance the multitude of humbugs(people that think they know better how you should live your life than you do) we encounter everyday in Babylon. Children today really need some sound wisdom to develop a mindset for the kingdom of Yahweh and to think out of the box.
scott
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

In spite of their ages, they have a pretty good understanding of the appearance of reality. What they need from Father is the spiritual discernment to be able to live among the humbugs and wizards and still thrive.
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

I second the Thank you for the link to the lessons!

Good stuff.
Thomas
scott

Post by scott »

notmartha

You definitely have your work cut out for you.
There's some good info. on this website and blog.
I think the challenges you face today in raising children is more difficult than ever.
I pray that Yahweh will bless you in your endeavor.
scott
Isaiah 64:4 For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, an Elohim, besides Thee, Who worketh for him that waiteth on Him.