My Forum

So there's something you just HAVE to get off your chest, and it doesn't fit into any of the above catagories? All spam, rants, and random chatter belongs in here.
iamfreeru2

My Forum

Post by iamfreeru2 »

editor was kind enough to allow me to post a link to my forum here:

http://praisehim247.freeforums.org/

My forum is for all those that are children of YHWH and wanting to know and do His will. It is by invitation only, and I would like to extend that to all here that want to join with us. This is not to take anyone away from Lawful Path, but to connect with other followers of YHWH and His Son Yeshua Ha'Mashiach.

We discuss such matters as the noahide laws, driver license, financial crisis, relevant videos, etc. We discuss anything that is happening today to give us better understanding of what it takes to not be "of the world". We are commanded by our heavenly Father to "...Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues;" Revelation 18:4.

All you need do to join with us is send me a PM letting me know you wish to connect. I will then look for your registration on the forum and make sure you are activated.

May YHWH richly bless you,
Michael
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst