The CON? stitution

So there's something you just HAVE to get off your chest, and it doesn't fit into any of the above catagories? All spam, rants, and random chatter belongs in here.
scott

The CON? stitution

Post by scott »

The CON? stitution of the united states

“The Lord is our Judge, The Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our King, He shall save us." Isaiah 33:22

Several years ago I would have called myself a Constitutionalist. I now have to say I'm not.

I know this isn't going to go over well with a lot of people. I pray that as you read this you will prayerfully consider what I have to say. I know a lot of work remains to be done on this issue, but I think this is a start in the right direction.

Look around. Look where we are today as a people and a society. We are where we are today with a 'Constitution'.

Some people proclaim, "The constitution is the supreme law of the land !!!" Is it? As believers in the Word of God, do you want to call the Constitution the supreme law of the land? A document that never even bothers to mention our Creator, or the Bible?

Some people proclaim, "The Constitution was inspired by God !!!!" Was it? Do you think Yahweh would have inspired a document that never mentions Him, or His truly inspired document - the Bible?

These should be questions easily answered. The Constitution cannot be the supreme law of the land. It is also highly unlikely Yahweh would have inspired men to write a document that never mentions Him, or His Son, or His Word.
I'm mentioning a few things here that caused me to reconsider my position on the Constitution. Please read them and then you will have to decide where you stand on the issue.

The Constitution in Art. 6 Sect. 1 clause 3 says: “...no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.”

The Word of God says to “try the spirits to see whether they are of Yahweh or not”.

The Bible says in 1 John 4:1-3
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Which document should we take heed to as Christians? How many of our problems in this country exist because of ungodly men sitting in positions of judges, lawyers and politicians?

In the beginning of this country most states had an oath of office called the "test oath." It required the one swearing to affirm - a particular religious belief. This was the case in virtually all of the states, to some degree. The colonists “came into these parts of America, with one and the same end and aim, namely, to advance the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ." This is obvious by many of the colonies' charters.

The Delaware constitution of 1776 established a Godly State by requiring, in Art. 22: “Every person who shall be chosen a member of either house, or appointed to any office or place of trust . . . shall . . . make and subscribe the following declaration, to wit:
I ________, do profess faith in God the Father, and in Jesus Christ His only Son, and in the Holy Ghost, one God, Blessed for evermore; and I do acknowledge the holy scripture of the Old and New Testaments to be given by divine inspiration."

I don’t know what happened, but something went wrong. I believe they came here because they truly had a heart to advance the Kingdom of God.

Common Law:
I can't count how many times I have heard people say "common law is derived from the Bible".

Bouviers Law Encyclopedia gives this definition of common law: “That which derives its force and authority from the universal consent and immemorial practice of the people.”

How interesting. 'We The People'. Aren't we enlightened? Look how far being able to legislate our own laws has gotten us. Now all we have to do is get a majority vote together and we can make killing babies legal. We can legalize homosexuality. We can even let rapists, child molesters and murderers go on living, because we have decided that it is merciful to do so. Aren't "We The People" smart?

One preacher in response to my web page on authorities said, "It is legal according to 20th century American law, so God requires us to submit to it".

Aren't we brilliant? Do you see what an absurd statement this is? Who does this preacher think he is? Does he really think that man can just pass whatever laws he wants, call them legal, and then say God requires us to submit to them? This is a type of insanity.

Because we have ignored Yahweh’s law and used man's law, the universal consent of 'We The People', it's now considered more loving to put child molesters, rapists and murderers in a cage for a few years. You know what our 'all knowing' government thinks the answer to controlling this problem would be? To implant computer chips, so that these people can be tracked and found at anytime on a computer using a global positioning system.

No wonder Jeremiah said:
Jeremiah 6:16 Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

'We The People' have decided to disobey Yahweh and not meet out speedy and just punishment.
Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

So now we have millions of 'sons of men ' set to do evil.

Much of the evil (crime) committed in this country is because men and women know that the chances are good that if caught in a crime, punishment will not be executed speedily or justly.

The people, we the people, the universal consent of the people, We The People have altered the law of the land. Just like the pastor that says, "It is legal according to 20th century American law, so God requires us to submit to it". Not only is this concept insane, it is a concept that is destroying our country. We have made laws that are not in harmony with God's laws, and we are suffering for it. As Christians we deny the power and authority of the Kingdom of Yahweh when we turn to humanistic law and statist ideas to seek justice and righteousness.

In 1635 a Harvard Student Pamphlet on rules for the students, read:
“Let every Student be plainly instructed, and earnestly pressed to consider well the maine end of his life and studies is, to know God and Jesus Christ which is eternal life, Joh.17.3, and therefore to lay Christ in the bottome, as the only foundation of all sound knowledge and Learning. And seeing the Lord only giveth wisedome, Let every one seriously set himselfe by prayer in secret to seeke it of him. . Every one shall so exercise himselfe in reading the Scriptures twice a day, that he shall be ready to give such an account of his proficiency therein."

This would now be considered unconstitutional to have in any school.

Again, “Let every one seriously set himselfe by prayer in secret to seeke it of him. Every one shall so exercise himselfe in reading the Scriptures twice a day, that he shall be ready to give such an account of his proficiency therein." Who does this these days?

It is even said that any student at Harvard who doubted the inspiration of Scripture was to be expelled. Can you imagine…………

We must stand against the lies and fables that are being spewed forth in these days of deception. To turn away from Yahweh’s laws is national suicide. And all you have to do is look around and see that that is the case today. We are committing national suicide.

Peter declares of our Saviour, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved”. Acts 4:12

Yahshua is alone our Savior, our lawgiver our king.

Isaiah 33:22 For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us.

Next time someone says to you "we need to get back to the Constitution", you better think twice. We are in the trouble we are in today because we have replaced the true supreme law of the land, the Holy Scriptures with a counterfeit supreme law of the land.

"I have but one Law-Book that I shall pretend to recommend to your careful perusal, and that is the Holy Bible, which contains the Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, the Reports and Records of the King of Heaven: There you will find that GOD has given us, as we are told, right Judgments, and true laws, good Statutes & Commandments. (Neh. 9:13) O then, Let all your private Counsel and all your publick Pleas, be such as agree with these Divine statutes." Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States, Story, Joseph, p. 718, Sec. 1016.

Below are some more quotes I "recommend to your careful perusal":

"It is the commandment of the Lord, that a people should enter a Covenant with the Lord to become his people, even in their civil society, as well as in their Church-Society (a) Whereby they submit themselves to be ruled by the Lord in all things, receiving from him, both the platform of their Government, and all their laws; which they do, then Christ reigneth over them in all things, they being ruled by his Will, and by the Word of his Mouth.
The Christian Commonwealth by John Elliot, London, 1659

In the Articles of Confederation of the United Colonies of New England; May 19, 1643, it begins with the following, "The Articles of Confederation between the Plantations under the Government of the Massachusetts, the Plantations under the Government of New Plymouth, the Plantations under the Government of Connecticut, and the Government of New Haven with the Plantations in Combination therewith: Whereas we all came into these parts of America with one and the same end and aim, namely, to advance the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ and to enjoy the liberties of the Gospel in purity with peace; and whereas in our settling (by a wise providence of God) we are further dispersed upon the sea coasts and rivers than was at first intended, so that we can not according to our desire with convenience communicate in one government and jurisdiction..."

Pennsylvania Frame of Government, Section 10. And each member [of the legislature], before he takes his seat, shall make and subscribe the following declaration, viz: "I do believe in one God, the Creator and Governour of the universe, the rewarder of the good and the punisher of the wicked, and I do acknowledge the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be given by Divine Inspiration." Sources and Documents Illustrating the American Revolution 1764-1788 and the Formation of the Federal Constitution, 166 (S. Morison, ed., 1923). Cited in Barton, Myth, p. 23.

"Who is sovereign, and to whom is man responsible? If sovereignty resides in God and is only held magisterially by men, then the basic responsibility of ruler and ruled is to God, who is the source of freedom. But if sovereignty resides in the state, whether a monarchy or democracy, man has no appeal beyond the law of the state, and no source of ethics apart from it...Absolute monarchy and democracy, statism in other words, came into existence as revivals of paganism and as anti-Christian movements, whatever these ostensible claims otherwise."
Rushdooney, R.J., This Independent Republic, Thoburn Press, 1978, p. 15

A few additional thoughts...

The idea that freedom of religion includes all religions is not Biblical. There is only one faith, one religion and one way to the Father in heaven. Today's idea of freedom of religion contradicts the Word of God. Biblically we have the right to one religion, the Christian religion.

Where in the Bible is the concept of the right to a jury trial?

The only thing that is going to heal our land is…. .

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

All that said, I enjoy many of the rights guaranteed by the constitution, but only the rights that line up with the Holy Scriptures, and only those rights that I inherited from my Creator.
iamfreeru2

Re: The CON? stitution

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Most excellent brother Scott. Thank you for posting this well thought out and very informative topic. Blessings!!
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
Whip

Post by Whip »

Greetings. I was fortunate enough to locate this forum yesterday and I must say I am extremely thankful to find a group who recognize Christianity as the only religion of Yahweh and that His divine laws are the only laws which apply to us.

In response to your post, I would like to say that the good men who founded this country were mostly Christians. When the Constitution of the united states was drafted it had one singular purpose: To give protection to all [free] men from tyranny; It was drafted for the purpose of protecting ALL [free] men rather they be Christian or not. The fundamental belief among all was that this was a Christian society and our unalienable rights were those given to us by our Creator.

If you look at the etymology definition of "common law" you will find that it differs only slightly from Bouviers definition: common law (n.)
mid-14c., "the customary and unwritten laws of England as embodied in commentaries and old cases" (see common (adj.)), as opposed to statute law.

The thing that destroyed the united states Constitution was the inclusion of the 14th Amendment, (which was never ratified, and so, is therefore, null and void). The 14th Amendment turned the united states into a corporation. The ungodly who have taken control of this country, and its constitution, have removed YAHWEH and YAHSHUA from this country as much as possible and they have used the 14th Amendment to accomplish that, (while screaming: "1st Amendment!") If you will note, until recently, every courthouse and every schoolhouse had YAHWEH in it. This removal of YAHWEH actually began in 1925 with Gitlow v. New York. The nail in the coffin came with Everson v. Board of Education in 1947 when the Supremes ruled in favor of "separation of church and state", which, in reality, was not a support of the 1st Amendment, but instead, in direct opposition to the 1st Amendment.

Ungodly men, non-Christian men, (and even some who profess to be Christians, but are not, (i.e. the preacher you mentioned)),have destroyed the Constitution as well as this country. And so have we who believe ourselves to be true men and women of YAHWEH by our inactions. Were we not warned that this would happen, that we would give up our inheritance? We were. We have.
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Scott, I couldn't agree with you more.

Americans, and most sadly, Christian Americans, have lost sight of the freedoms offered to us in Scripture. Americans have been conditioned to believe that it is somehow "Patriotic" to worship the Constitution of the United States... a document that does not mention Jesus, the King of Kings, nor the Heavenly Father. It is document that not only does not have any force in current American law, but was designed with loopholes, by compromised men who were weary from a war they would not win, for the eventual takeover by the central government. It was deceptively brilliant, I must give the framers that, but lacked the teeth of Scripture. As long as Godly men were elected to public office would the Republic survive. But the bankers and their wicked snares saw to the corruption of elected congressmen and other public officers.

The rights stated in the Constitution were "guaranteed" rights. That is, rights that were commonly understood to be inalienable by the Creator. It did not "create" or “grant” any new rights as the Uniform Commercial Code currently attempts to do. These rights can always be taken away by the one that grants them, the State.

Since 1861, the Constitution ceased to exist in America. It was bound to happen... by design. There were so many flaws built into it. But that shouldn't matter to any of us. We should take a lesson from the Israelites coming back to the land of Judah, as written in the book of Nehemiah. After gathering and reading the Law, the people saw that the Law of God was good, confessed their sins, and separated themselves from the peoples of the land to the Law of God, and entered into an oath to walk in God's Law.

We, as Christians, need to do this today. We have no business, as sojourners in this land, messing with or yearning for any form of benefit, privilege, or opportunity from the UNITED STATES government, including a dead constitution. Leave that to the heathens. The way we live our lives, in the works that we do because of our faith, is witness to the other peoples of this land that Yaweh's Law is right and just and desirable, and offers true freedom.

Brothers and sisters, please stay away from "Constitution worship" and any other form of engagement with the provisional government. This includes voting and creating new "Political" parties, using credit cards, or getting licenses for this or that. They are not for us. We are just passing through and are not to partake in the ways of the world. It is not "Our" government. It is certainly not mine!

That does not mean that should just ignore everything that happens around us, however! We must be ever vigilant in our walk... honorable, courageous, and exposing corruption and wickedness when we see it. But this line of thought could probably take up a lot of space and is probably best left for another discussion.

Jesus, as Messiah the King, has given us the power and the tools to avoid wicked governments and men. Let's learn what that power and those tools are so that we may be strong, courageous, and just in His eyes. Perhaps by doing so, we can also share our strength and hope with others who are seeking the same thing.

May the Lord richly Bless you,
Last edited by Thomas Jeffrey on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

I don't think there is anything I can contribute to what you both have stated above. Thank you both for a much needed message that we, as followers of the blessed Savior Yeshua the Christ, must take heed.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst