Feature Requests

If you have technical problems on our site and need help, please post a message here.
editor
Site Admin

Feature Requests

Post by editor »

I'm going to kick off this topic myself, with a request to readers.

I'd like to add a dynamic viewer to the Lawful Path front page (not the Forum front page), which displays the most recent Forum message posted, and perhaps lists the last three or four topics modified.

I've recently ported the shtml code for the front page over to php, although I haven't made it public yet. So that part is done, and the viewer could be written entirely in php and called as a function.

I'm not the world's greatest programmer, by any stretch. I learn as I go, and acquire the skills necessary for what I need. If you are reading this and have the skills to implement such a viewer, I'll be thankful if you can lend a hand.

Thanks.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
CliffBinny

Русские хиты германии - DJ Juri Star - Сектор газа - 30 лет - Remix

Post by CliffBinny »

Всем привет :)

Рады вам представить Фанат-группу " Русские хиты германии " – ваш источник последних треков и горячих новинок от талантливых русских музыкантов германии.
Например новый ремикс: DJ Juri Star - Сектор газа - 30 лет - Remix или группа New Russian feat. Жека - Будешь моя

Мы стремимся представлять самые захватывающие моменты в мире русской музыки германии, приглашая вас на захватывающее музыкальное путешествие.
Мы следим за последними тенденциями и подбираем для вас только лучшие композиции, чтобы ваше знакомство с новой русской музыкой германии было насыщенным и увлекательным.

" New Russian Music" – это сообщество музыкальных энтузиастов.
Присоединяйтесь к нам, чтобы быть в курсе самого свежего звучания российской музыки. Дайте музыке войти в вашу жизнь.

Мы всегда на высоте - Просто задаём в гугл: "Русские хиты германии"
shaneragax

заработок u865m

Post by shaneragax »

shaneragax

заработок i576x

Post by shaneragax »

Совершенно согласна.
https://mailsco.online/