What is the name of the Title of control of a Property

Land, personal possessions, and self. Not necessarily in that order.
ronaldfarnham

Re: What is the name of the Title of control of a Property

Post by ronaldfarnham »

Got it. Read all of your reply and I understand. I am researching the entire process of securing the land patent. There are many steps. One of the things that I have found is that the first step in securing your land patent is first becoming a Sovereign elector. As I go through the process of all of this to include notifying the tax collector that I wil not be paying taxes, as well as posting the Land Patent notice on the four corners of my property, I will keep this post updated to that progress. This will be able to serve notice to everyone that they too can regain control of their land, body, and property.
saulvation

Post by saulvation »

Land is 3 dimensional space. Property is appurtenant to land. Land cannot be bought or sold, but granted. If a person has a land patent and has title deed to the property it is called allodial. If one party has title deed to the property and the other party has a land patent it is called feudal. Property is tangible, land is intangible. Property is taxable, land is not. If you want to protect property you need to create asset protection, the IRS in title 26 shows which entities are nontaxable. Most land in the United States of America has been granted, to the people of this country and special reservation to the railroads by Congress in the 19th century. Normally corporations cannot own land. If a title deed holder, wanted to own the land also, they would would simply bring the land patent forward in their name, they can do this because that is what title insurance is for to protect the buyer of property from feudal issues that may come about later after purchase. The critical aspect of land ownership is the extension of sovereignty by anyone who holds the land patent extending outward from their bodies domain, agency and possession. Like a King. Saulvation
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

saulvation wrote: Land cannot be bought or sold, but granted.
Could you please further explain the above statement.

A study of the term "grant" is found HERE.

There are many mentions of land being bought and sold in the Bible.

Genesis 47:20
And Joseph bought all the land of Egypt for Pharaoh; for the Egyptians sold every man his field, because the famine prevailed over them: so the land became Pharaoh's.
Genesis 50:13 (KJV)
For his sons carried him into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.
Leviticus 25:23-24 (KJV)
The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine; for ye are strangers and sojourners with me. And in all the land of your possession ye shall grant a redemption for the land.
Leviticus 27:24 (KJV)
In the year of the jubile the field shall return unto him of whom it was bought, even to him to whom the possession of the land did belong.
Acts 4:32-37 (KJV)
And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need. And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus, Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.
Acts 5:1-11 (KJV)
But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him. And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much.
Last edited by notmartha on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Normally corporations cannot own land. If a title deed holder, wanted to own the land also, they would would simply bring the land patent forward in their name, they can do this because that is what title insurance is for to protect the buyer of property from feudal issues that may come about later after purchase.
By and large, title insurance is a confidence game. The title commitment for most policies contains a list of exceptions which can later help the underwriter poke holes in the policy in the event the policyholder tries to make a claim. Off the top of my head, some common exceptions include:
  • Issues affecting title which may be filed in any number of government offices, but to which no reference has been made in any document contained within the records for the local Register of Deeds.
  • Matters relating to zoning, governmental districts, etc.
  • Mineral rights.
Insurance of any kind falls under gambling laws which, like the American Bar Associations, are rumored to be closely tied to British royalty. In any case, a title commitment will certify that property taxes have been paid (or not), but certainly will not guarantee title to the land beyond its feud.

Most States have "marketable title" laws of twenty, thirty, or forty years. Michigan, for example, is forty years. For the title to be marketable there must be a clear and unbroken chain of title conveyances for forty years or more. Title insurance companies rely on these laws. Before they issue a policy, they run a search for all instruments relating to the title for the land; but they only search back to the first good warranty deed that was recorded just prior to the period required to put them beyond the statute (forty years in the case of Michigan).

The reason they can get away with this is because the marketable title laws also say that if you are a "person" with a claim older than the statute limitation, the courts will not enforce your claim.

I'd also like to point out that with a little fact checking you'll find out it is not at all uncommon for corporations to own land. They do it all the time. I myself have been an officer of various corporations which owned land.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com