Vaccine madness

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
notmartha

Re: Vaccine madness

Post by notmartha »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:19 pm It sort of explains (concludes) this topic of vaccine madness...
Not so fast… You knew I’d have to add to this… :lol:

The word “vaccine” is in Latin vaccinus, from vacca, a cow, as the smallpox vaccine was originally derived from the lymph taken from a cow. Statutes deemed that this vaccine was mandatory to prevent the spread of smallpox. When the magicians saw how successful they could be in coercing people to get injected with bovine matter, they changed the meaning of the word “vaccine” to include matter from other animals and/or plants, and then eventually in 2020, to include “genetic material”. The word history can be found in this VACCINE thread.
Firestarter wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:19 pm It can't be a coincidence that the first vaccinations were with the dirty residue of cowpox could it?!?
This looks like in reference to Baal, who was mostly portrayed as a bull (taurus)...
The Bovine (calf/cow/bull/ox) has been worshipped by various cultures for thousands of years. It is not odd to me that a Hindu was the first to inoculate with bovine matter (I’m guessing??) as the Hindu consider the cow sacred and won’t even eat beef.

And it even gets better… I was saving this for the Pharmakeia = Sorcery / Witchcraft thread, but it is more fitting here and now…

Everybody has seen/heard magicians say the magic word “abracadabra” as they wave their magic wands and trick the audience. Dictionaries all define it about the same:

“A cabalistic word used in incantations… supposed to cure certain ailments.” (Century, 1895)

“A cabalistic word, written in various arrangements, and used as a charm, to cure agues, etc.” (Oxford, 1933)

“A cabalistic word, written triangularly and worn to cure ague.” (Oxford, 1942)

This image from Wikipedia shows how it is to be written:

Among the ancients the sun was always symbolized by the figure and nature of the constellation through which it passed at the vernal equinox. In ancient Egypt the vernal equinox was in the sign of Taurus, thus making the Bull, Apis, sacred to the Sun God. According to Samson Arnold Mackey in Mythological Astronomy of the Ancients Demonstrated (1824) the disappearance of the Bull (i.e. the sun in the sign of the bull) was commemorated in this way:

"But the slow progressive disappearance of the Bull is most happily commemorated in the vanishing series of letters so emphatically expressive of the great astronomical fact.

For ABRACADABRA is The Bull, the only Bull. The ancient sentence split into its component parts stands thus:

Ab'r-achad-ab'ra, i. e., Ab'r,
the Bull; achad, the only, - Achad is one of the names of the Sun,
given him in consequence of his Shining ALONE, - he is the ONLY Star to be seen when he is seen -
the remaining ab'ra, makes the whole to be,

The Bull, the only Bull; while the repetition of the name omitting a letter, till all is gone, is the most simple, yet the most satisfactory method that could have been devised to preserve the memory of the fact; and the name of Sorapis, or Serapis, given to the Bull at the above ceremony puts it beyond all doubt.

This word (Abracadabra) disappears in eleven decreasing stages; as in the figure. And what is very remarkable, a body with three heads is folded up by a Serpent with eleven Coils, and placed by Sorapis: and the eleven Volves of the Serpent form a triangle similar to that formed by the ELEVEN diminishing lines of the abracadabra."

So, it would not surprise me if this bovine worship morphed from incantations to vaccinations. Just say the magic word... and you are healed!
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

notmartha wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:12 pmNot so fast… You knew I’d have to add to this… :lol:

The word “vaccine” is in Latin vaccinus, from vacca, a cow, as the smallpox vaccine was originally derived from the lymph taken from a cow. Statutes deemed that this vaccine was mandatory to prevent the spread of smallpox. When the magicians saw how successful they could be in coercing people to get injected with bovine matter, they changed the meaning of the word “vaccine” to include matter from other animals and/or plants, and then eventually in 2020, to include “genetic material”.
I sort of hoped that you would reply. I knew that the Latin word for cow is "vacca" (probably heard it first from you)...
So changing the definition of the word "vaccine" is nothing new then?

notmartha wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:12 pmAb'r-achad-ab'ra, i. e., Ab'r,
the Bull; achad, the only, - Achad is one of the names of the Sun,
given him in consequence of his Shining ALONE, - he is the ONLY Star to be seen when he is seen -
the remaining ab'ra, makes the whole to be,
From Manly Palmer Hall - Secret Teachings of All Ages?!?

notmartha wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:12 pmThe Bovine (calf/cow/bull/ox) has been worshipped by various cultures for thousands of years. It is not odd to me that a Hindu was the first to inoculate with bovine matter (I’m guessing??) as the Hindu consider the cow sacred and won’t even eat beef.
Something I learned when investigating for my last post, is that the original "inoculation" (or variolation) was only with human smallpox pus.
So the ancient Indian Hindus (and if I understand also other cultures) only "inoculated" with human material. I'm not sure how they changed the definition for "inoculation" though...

Shouldn't especially Hindus that refuse to eat beef because the cow is sacred, also refuse to let themselves be injected with cow material? Or do they believe that cows were treated like a sacred animal to create these cowpox vaccines?
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:59 pm From Manly Palmer Hall - Secret Teachings of All Ages?!?
Sorry, thought I cited the source...
It was originally in Mythological Astronomy of the Ancients Demonstrated by Sampson Arnold Mackey and quoted in Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall.
Firestarter wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:59 pm I'm not sure how they changed the definition for "inoculation" though...
We'll know by the end of the day... :)
Firestarter wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:59 pm Shouldn't especially Hindus that refuse to eat beef because the cow is sacred, also refuse to let themselves be injected with cow material? Or do they believe that cows were treated like a sacred animal to create these cowpox vaccines?
Well, I thought about that too. It is my understanding that they (Hindus) can bring no harm to the cow, so maybe removing cow material doesn't injure them? And if they are like the gnostics, "like cures like", maybe having cow DNA injected into them will bring them closer to the god-like status of the cow? Don't really know...

edited::

"Inoculation" definitions found here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2592

Also, found this info in PDF posted below:
The process of taking a medicine or elixir to vaccinate against illness dates back to the seventh century when Indian Buddhists drank snake venom to induce toxoid-induced immunity to snake bites. The earliest record of “vaccination” with smallpox was noted by the Hindu physician, Dhanwantari, in the seventh century. His writings reveal a process in which he took fluid from the udder of a cow, incised the arm of a human subject, mixed the fluid and blood, and then observed the onset of smallpox fever. It is unclear whether subjects survived these ordeals. Despite the potential of these discoveries, Dhanwantari’s work appears to have been an isolated endeavor which was not often repeated in Asia at the time.
vaccine.pdf
(177.94 KiB) Downloaded 357 times
Firestarter

Re: Vaccine witchcraft

Post by Firestarter »

notmartha wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:11 pm
Firestarter wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:59 pm I'm not sure how they changed the definition for "inoculation" though...
We'll know by the end of the day... :)
I'm not saying that you should (or could) have understood from my post, but that wasn't quite what I was thinking about.
That you've started this new thread sort of "forced" me to investigate and post about it (actually replied in 3 threads): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2592

What I was thinking about was the combination between vaccination, inoculation and variolation, and how this changed over time.
I was (am) especially interested in the definition of these 3 words before and after the speculative pseudoscience of Edward Jenner.

The word "inoculation" was first used to describe the practice of grafting a bud (or eye) from one plant into another. It is derived from the Latin in + oculus (eye).
I will ignore this first meaning of "inoculation" in the rest of this post.

It still isn't clear to me when "incoculation" or "variolation" was first described in the "Western world", but both words were used in the early 1800s for intentionally infecting people with smallpox (variola) from another person.
With the incredibly high reported death rates of 30% (!) for Variola major and a still very high mortality of 1–2% for Variola minor, this "incoculation" could always be made into a great success.
If these mortality rates were true this "incoculation" would of course be genocide, while if these mortality rates were inflated, the "incoculation" would always seem great.

Here's an article from December 1721 that promotes "incoculation".

With the smallpox "vaccine" introduced by Edward Jenner in 1796, "vaccination" became synonymous with "inoculation", while the meaning of "variolation" remained the same, describing intentionally infecting a person with smallpox from another person.
It is certainly possible that the official tale that people on average became not so seriously ill from "vaccination" than from "variolation" is true, but "vaccination" doesn't make you immune (notwithstanding the booster shots scam)...

It took until 1891, when on Louis Pasteur's proposal the term "vaccination" (cow-ination) would also describe the new jabs for other infectious diseases (than smallpox).
Firestarter wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:19 pmAccording to myth, Dhanwantari, the earliest known Hindu physician (about 1,500 BC), is the first to practice inoculation for smallpox
Serious historians have disputed this, as there is not a shred of evidence...

"Variolation" is first credibly documented in India as late as the eighteenth century, the 1767 account by the Irish-born surgeon John Zephaniah Holwell.
It is strange that Wikipedia doesn't describe the ritual to the fever goddess.
Firestarter wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:19 pmThe following is a more scholarly (long) description of the history Sitala and innoculation going back to at least the 12th century.
By the end of the 15th century, beginning of the 16th century another Sanskrit text, an appendix to the 8th century Nidana of Madhava-Kara, mentions for the first time that the disease is caused by the goddess Sitala...

Since in Dalhana's 12th century text the disease's name is changed to sitala or variants of that word, I think it is safe to assume that in practice smallpox was connected to the goddess Sitala" at least since the 12th century.

The first clear and credible reference to smallpox inoculation refers to China, 1549, in "Douzhen Xinfa" by Wan Quan (that didn't call it "inoculation").
This was the intentionally infecting a person with smallpox from another person.

The genocidal practice of "inoculation" was promoted by the European royal degenerates: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inoculation

The first mass "variolation" campaign in the American colonies took place when famed pamphleteer Cotton Mather got the genocidal practice introduced in 1721.

The slave Onesimus was the one that told Cotton Mather about this smallpox "inoculation" in Africa (in today’s Southern Libya).
See the letter from Cotton Mather to James Jurin describing the "inoculated", 21 May 1723.

In the 1720s, members of the Royal African Company sent James Houstoun to their West African forts to oversee smallpox "inoculations": https://royalsociety.org/blog/2020/10/w ... oculation/
(https://archive.is/AWkRs)

notmartha wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:11 pmIt was originally in Mythological Astronomy of the Ancients Demonstrated by Sampson Arnold Mackey and quoted in Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall.
Maybe because I'm not very interested in astronomy let alone astrology (Mackey's main interest), I don't find the book very compelling. It's an interesting historic artefact, at the following link is a freely viewable version.
Sampson Arnold Mackey - The mythological astronomy in three parts (1827): https://ia800203.us.archive.org/17/item ... 024554.pdf
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

rimglobal

Post by rimglobal »

https://blurt.blog/informationwar/@nort ... rusty-nail

They really got a lot of mileage out of that “tetanus is on rusty objects” lie, didn’t they?
No wonder everyone thinks a sniffle is the start of doomsday.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

If you think that we in the developed world are treated bad by big pharma, you’ve probably never looked into Africa.

In October 2021, the World Health Organization approved GlaxoSmithKline’s malaria vaccine, RTS,S or Mosquirix, as the first malaria vaccine.
Because the Plasmodium parasite, that reportedly causes malaria, mutates, a vaccine could never be effective. Even if somebody has gotten malaria, this doesn’t make you immune for life.

RTS,S, which has been developed since 1987, is not effective at all. In the pilot in Kenya, Malawi, and Ghana, that started in 2019, the four-dose schedule in children 5 months and older, reduced severe malaria by a mere 30%. After 3 years, effectiveness drops dramatically, so they probably plan on “booster” shots.

In another trial, which ended in 2014, a significant amount of girls developed bacterial meningitis and there was also a rise in girls dying of “other causes”. The adverse effects could very well be caused by toxic components, adjuvants, that are intentionally added to vaccines.
If the vaccine is aimed at reducing fertility of girls, you would expect more severe adverse effects in females…

BioNTech (that previously developed COVID mRNA vaccines) is also developing a malaria mRNA vaccine: https://www.technologyreview.com/2022/0 ... ave-lives/
(https://archive.is/hAPN3)

The WHO and Gavi Vaccine Alliance will start poisoning African kids in at least 28 countries with the unsafe an ineffective malaria vaccines starting early 2024.

A second malaria vaccine R21, developed by Oxford, has also been approved and will also be rolled out this year to Africa.
R21 is similarly unsafe and ineffective and uses a different toxic adjuvant.

The effectiveness of malaria vaccines is even lower (than 30%?!?) in areas where the parasite is present throughout the year: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-66985273

Wellcome Trust director Jeremy Farrar was in control over the World Health Organisation’s global response to the pandemic. He is currently chief scientist of the WHO.
The eugenics Wellcome Trust owns a stake in GSK: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 787#p69787

Maybe I’m too much of a conspiracy theorist, but I think that these vaccines are designed to reduce fertility of girls/women.
Listen to Bill Gates’ explanation at TED2010 about the horrors of increasing CO2 and that we need to reduce the rise of CO2 in the atmosphere to 0 (starting at the 4:35 mark).
The world today has 6.8 billion people … that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.
https://youtu.be/JaF-fq2Zn7I

------------------------

In January 2018, New Zealand’s Beverley Lawton et al. published a scientific-looking report that “proved” that HPV vaccines reduce preterm births.
Statistical experts showed that in reality the data showed that the HPV vaccine increases the chances of preterm births!

The study was retracted, as it “turned out that the findings were inverted”.
Prof. Beverley Lawton “forgot” to disclose that she is financially sponsored by the rights holder to the vaccine: https://archive.is/Rb9Rd

For more on HPV vaccines: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 4373#p4373