Full circle ADHD treatment

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
Firestarter

Re: Full circle ADHD treatment

Post by Firestarter »

There´s even a name for people (like me) that get harassed until they break down: Targeted Individuals.
I will start with the definite evidence: COINTELPRO was started officially in 1956. In 1971 the Citizens Committee to Investigate the FBI made secret information on COINTELPRO public. The government´s reaction was to tell us they stopped COINTELPRO and continued it under a different name: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
Attorney Brian Glick wrote about CONTELPROs history and present day activities in War at Home (1988?): https://ia802703.us.archive.org/35/item ... t_Home.pdf

Glick summarised the four main methods used during COINTELPRO as:
1. Infiltration: Agents and informers did not merely spy on political activists. Their main purpose was to discredit and disrupt. Their very presence served to undermine trust and scare off potential supporters. The FBI and police exploited this fear to smear genuine activists as agents.

2. Psychological Warfare From the Outside: The FBI and police used myriad other "dirty tricks" to undermine progressive movements. They planted false media stories and published bogus leaflets and other publications in the name of targeted groups. They forged correspondence, sent anonymous letters, and made anonymous telephone calls. They spread misinformation about meetings and events, set up pseudo movement groups run by government agents, and manipulated or strong-armed parents, employers, landlords, school officials and others to cause trouble for activists.

3. Harassment Through the Legal System: The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals. Officers of the law gave perjured testimony and presented fabricated evidence as a pretext for false arrests and wrongful imprisonment. They discriminatorily enforced tax laws and other government regulations and used conspicuous surveillance, "investigative" interviews, and grand jury subpoenas in an effort to intimidate activists and silence their supporters.

4. Extralegal Force and Violence: The FBI and police threatened, instigated, and themselves conducted break-ins, vandalism, assaults, and beatings. The object was to frighten dissidents and disrupt their movements. In the case of radical Black and Puerto Rican activists (and later Native Americans), these attacks—including political assassinations—were so extensive, vicious, and calculated that they can accurately be termed a form of official "terrorism.
Glick speaks about Targeted Groups (instead of Individuals). On December 4, 1981 Executive Order 12333 effectively legalised the government terrorism that was done in the COINTELPRO program (and since 9/11 they’ve implemented new laws that go much further).

Glick mentions several Targeted Groups that were infiltrated and harassed by the American secret police since 1971: 1) Committee in Solidarity with the People of El Salvador (CISPES), 2) Churches and organizations opposed to U.S. policy in Central America, 3) Chicano and Puerto Rican movements, 4) supporters of Palestinian self-determination, 5) Capital District Coalition Against Apartheid and Racism (CDCAAR), 6) New York City Black activists, 7) supporters of Jesse Jackson, 8) American Indian Movement (AIM), 9) The Women's, Gay, and Lesbian Movements, 10) The Labor Movement, 11) Livermore Action Group and 12) Vietnam Veterans Against the War (WAW).
Although Glick mentions psychological warfare, he doesn’t describe torturing of targets by psychiatrists and forced psychiatric treatment. From Marks’ The Search for the Manchurian Candidate it is clear that many psychiatrists worked with the CIA to test the latest in psychological warfare.

Of course since the 1950s the methods of harassment have become much more efficient thanks to computer technology. It would be insulting to the European Intelligence agencies to say they´re less efficient in committing crimes against humanity than in the USA. What’s also missing from Glick’s book is the new technology since 1971. Most of the internet sites on Targeted Individuals focus on: Electronic stalking and mind control (ESMC) and Street theater.
When you walk around with your cell phone the intelligence agencies know where you are. In 2016 a transmitter the size of 2 grains of rice is enough to keep you traced, so every car, bike and even your shoes, coat, bag or ID-card can be used to trace you. Computers spy on everybody and the whole “developed” world is being hypnotized, brainwashed by TV, media, school and radio waves in your skull (so everybody is a Targeted Individual?). I know that since the 1970s radio waves induce visions directly in the brain and since the 1980s sounds are sent directly to the brain. This means that your brain is used as an antenna for radio waves. I think the TV is a more powerful mind control weapon than the voices and visions to skull.

A lot of Targeted Individuals claim they’re the victim of magic “microwave” weapons with the power of a microwave oven. Radio waves cannot boil you from inside your skin. These so-called microwave weapons are just a diversion from what is really going on. The state propaganda has even claimed that microwave weapons are more powerful than the magic nuclear bomb (the supposedly only weapon of mass destruction, that man has never used massively).
The Street theater (were Targeted Individuals are stalked by a whole group) is very labour-intensive, so can only be performed on a few people. Of course there’s no need to keep this up for more than a few weeks. The Targeted Individuals get so paranoid they think everybody is out to get them.
The best current overview on “Organized stalking” I found are these 50 pages from Eleanor White (2010): http://www.netti.fi/~makako/mind/bitsan ... alking.pdf

What most of the sites on Targeted Individuals are missing is electrocution and poisoning, while on the other hand: a lot of Targeted Individuals mention breaking and entering in houses and describe the effects but don’t know the cause. The following story only mentions poisoning as a hypothesis (ironically from a Cuban refugee that experienced that the American “democracy” is even worse than “communism”): http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/01/ ... -lies.html

I will give a summary on what I know about: 1) electromagnetism, 2) radioactive radiation and 3) poisoning.
1) Electromagnetism. When a high electrical current is sent through you heart, you can die instantly (official diagnosis: heart attack). The practical appliance is severely limited because a conductor is needed to conduct the electrical current (water is an example of a good conductor). A magnetic field can also induce an electrical current (for example in your body). Theoretically if they can produce strong enough magnetic fields they can give you a heart attack. I’ve noticed a sharp pain when a strong current goes through my heart. If for more than half an hour a low electrical current goes through my body, I will feel chilly, cold.
2) Radioactivity. I’ve noticed that a lot of blankets can be used to diminish the effects of radioactivity. The effect of this is sickness, loss of appetite, muscle ache and hair falling out. Radiation is also used to poison my food and drinks.
3) Poison. A-skin, B-gas and C-food and beverages.
A – Skin. When I’m out of my house, the secret police enters my house to poison my cloths and bed. This gave me skin rashes. Before I wear anything I wash it with water. I only wear cotton on my body; other materials continue to give off poison (especially when wet).
B – Gas. Poison gas came out of my ventilation system and power sockets. Opening windows helps and I put plastic tape over the holes in the power sockets (no gas if a power plug is in the socket) and put plastic over the ventilation hole (this has nearly stopped the gassing). One of the effects from the gassing is spitting like 20 times an hour coming out of my lungs (it is difficult to distinguish this from the spitting that results from drinking poisoned drinks).
C – Food and drinks. I’ve found out that since the 1990s they’ve altered the water supply, so they can inject poison when I tap water. They’ve even destroyed (or renovated) public buildings to prevent Targets from getting water. This causes diarrhoea and fever (I used to think this was the result of flu). I don’t understand that even in supermarkets I’m not able to buy drinks (without poison); lots of people in supermarkets must know that Targets are poisoned.

Maybe it’s not surprising that this is a secret: poisoned targets get sick, go to the doctor, get sentenced to some illness and are finished off in hospital (dead people tell no tales). I’ve never understood poison (chemotherapy or radiation) to treat illness, but know this can kill.
On the following website is a list of died Targeted Individuals, with (official) causes of death: 10 times suicide, 6 times cancer, 3 times heart attack, 2 times Car accident and 1 Gunshot. Of course we should add the “natural” deaths by AIDS and Legionnaires’ disease as murder of Targeted Individuals: http://wiseti.blogspot.nl/2009/11/rest- ... is-in.html

It is well-known that poor people die (or should I say: are murdered) younger than the elite. I’ve investigated the ages in the families: Rothschild, Rockefeller, Prescott Bush and British and Dutch Royals. I only present the ages of 90 years and older, in bold are still alive.
Lady Aline Caroline Cholmondeley (98 years), Diane Cécile Alice Juliette de Rothschild (109 years), Edmund Leopold de Rothschild (93 years), Elie de Rothschild (90 years), Princess Elisabeth de Broglie (96 years), Guy de Rothschild (98 years), Jacqueline de Rothschild (100 years), Miriam Louisa Rothschild (96 years), Jacqueine Rebecca Louise de Rothschild (100 years), Earl Harry Primrose (92 years); Alta Rockefeller (91 years), Ezra Parmelee Prentice (92 years), Laurance Spelman Rockefeller (94 years), Jievute "Bobo" Paulekiute (92 years), David Rockefeller (101 years), James Stillman Rockefeller (102 years), Ann Rockefeller (90 years), Geraldine Rockefeller Dodge (90 years), Mary Todhunter Clark "Tod" (92 years), Mary French, Jievute "Bobo" Paulekiute (91 years); George Herbert Walker Bush (92 years), Dorothy Weir Walker Bush (91 years), Barbara Pierce Bush (91 years), Nancy Walker Bush Ellis (91 years); Henry Alfred Kissinger (93 years); Queen Elizabeth II (90 years), Prince Philip (95 years); Queen Juliana (94 years), Prince Bernhard (93 years).
Last edited by Firestarter on Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

The government keeps removing my topics from “independent” Dutch internet forums. Of course it would be terrible if the brainwashed Dutch public finds out what is really going on.

You´d probably expect the government to hide that Targeted Individuals are poisoned.
In the Dutch law it is specified that the inspector can order that indicated consumers get drinking water that’s hazardous to their health. Read my translation of art. 52 Drinkwaterwet: “If according to the judgement of the inspector: the delivery of drinking water to consumers can be hazardous to the health, he can forbid the delivery thereof or can allow it to be used only in indicated situations, in an indicated manner”.
According to art. 29 lid 1 Drinkwaterbesluit drinking water that contains too much poison can be delivered and according to art. 37 lid 6, art. 38 lid 4 Drinkwaterbesluit and NEN 1006 the owners of buildings can be forced to destroy their buildings (to provide for the inspector to means to execute art. 52 Drinkwaterwet).
In Bouwbesluit is also legislation for the ventilation of buildings.
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Another scandal is the terrible story of the ten thousands Duplessis’ orphans, that were sentenced to mental diseases in Canada in the 1940s and 1950s. They were named after former Quebec Prime Minister Maurice Duplessis. Already in 1962 the Bedard Commission acknowledged that one-third of the 22,000 psychiatric patients did not belong.
These children were simply told one day that they were retards, didn’t get any schooling and had to perform slave labour. As if this wasn’t enough they got treated with corporal punishment, experimental anti-psychotics (like Chlorpromazine), ECT, lobotomies, and a large number was sexually molested. Medical records were falsified to hide the evidence.
The orphanages were stimulated to declare these children insane because the government paid only $1.25 a day for orphans, but $2.75 a day for psychiatric patients. In 1999, Léo-Paul Lauzon and Martin Poirier estimated that Christian groups received $70 million in subsidies (measured in 1999 dollars) by claiming children as "mentally deficient" while the government saved $37 million by having one of its orphanages redesignated from an educational institution to a psychiatric hospital. This is not even counting the lucrative deals made with CIA and pharmaceutical industry for the chance of experimenting on these children.
In 2001 the Canadian government offered 10,000 dollar plus an additional 1000 dollar for each year spent in an asylum, but only, for surviving orphans that got lobotomies (1,500 people qualified for compensation) and in 2006 they provided an additional $26 million compensation. To put this in perspective: this is less than the orphanages got in the first place, while 1000 dollar a year amounts to 2.76 dollar per day.
Not one of the psychiatrists or child care workers that participated in the torture of these children were charged in a criminal case. Of course the tax payers can rest assured, knowing that no attorney will try to get adequate compensation for these children (thanks to government-controlled attorneys.).
On the following sites more information on Duplessis’ orphans: http://www.freedommag.org/english/vol37i1/page04.htm
http://historyofrights.ca/encyclopaedia ... s-orphans/

The government has succesfully convinced us that these kind of atrocities are a thing of the past. When you look beyond the state controlled media, you can only conclude that things got only worse.
While in the 1940s and 1950s the Canadian orphanages were stimulated by federal funding to declare their orphans insane, in 1996 in the USA schools were stimulated with an additional $400 per year for each child in “special” education. Millions of children have been sentenced to the non-existent disease AD(H)D. According to the DEA, the use of Ritalin increased almost 6 fold between 1990 and 1995.
In 1955 (only) 0.34% of the Americans were psychiatric patients, while in 2003 this had jumped to 1.97%. You have to be completely braindead to believe that the 60% of the orphans in Massachusetts and 31%-42% of the foster children in Texas that are on psychiatric drugs all suffer from a psychiatric disorder.

Maybe slightly off-topic, but it does prove that things are even worse than in the 1950s.
In another scandal orphans as young as 3 months old were used as laboratory animals to test experimental drugs for Herpes and AIDS (AIDS: AZT Induced Death Sentence). These studies were paid for by the National Institutes of Health. Normally parental consent is required before medical experiments can be performed on children, but because these orphans have no parents New York's authorities were entitled.
The medical establishment defended the trials arguing that these children got state-of-the-art therapy. British drug company GlaxoSmithKline paid for at least four medical trials since 1995 in New York using Hispanic and black children to test the toxicity of the latest AIDS-inducing poisons: http://www.rense.com/general51/sick.htm

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

When I investigated information about Targeted Individuals, I found a lot of information about high energy microwave weapons.
I didn’t believe this, because my impression was that microwaves are basically the same as radiowaves, only with a shorter wavelength. I was wrong in this assumption: microwave ovens in effect use microwaves to vibrate water molecules, which is heating the food by first heating the water molecules (so possibly they could also be used to mess up TI’s).

When searching the internet for any serious debunking of these high energy microwave weapons… I found nothing. All the proof I need that these “weapons” are a conspiracy invented by the US army, is that in 2007 they spread some story about the Active Denial System (that uses microwaves): http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/in ... mgun_x.htm
If the US army would really have such a weapon they would keep it secret, wouldn’t they? Here’s a story from 2012 about the Active Denial System that describes the feeling on a cold rainy day as pleasant, while it cannot be used effectively: http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... -dead-end/

The real evidence that high energy microwave weapons cannot be used, I found by investigating microwave ovens. Here’s a good story about microwave ovens: http://www.explainthatstuff.com/microwaveovens.html
Because these microwaves only penetrate the food for a centimetre or two (an inch or so), this means microwave weapons are effectively blocked by a wall (you must’ve seen that the door of a microwave oven is very thin). Theoretically they could place a magnetron inside your house, but I guess that most people would notice.
Another reason a microwave is not effective for an energy weapon is that it loses its power very fast over a distance (so it could only be used within 50 cm). A high power of 1000 watts, reduces to about 0.005 watts per square meter at a distance of only 5 cm (which wouldn’t harm you), while at a distance of about 50 cm it’s even 99% less.
It’s also interesting to note that these microwaves would heat the outside of your body (skin) first, so they wouldn’t heat someone from inside the skin.

Because microwave weapons would only generate heat, they wouldn’t leave a permanent damage (for as long as the temperature doesn’t get too high).
On the other hand Electromagnetic waves with shorter wavelengths, X-rays and gamma rays, cause serious health problems or even death (this is why they are used on cancer-victims). X-rays are practically used for making medical photographs inside your body, while gamma rays are known as radioactive radiation.
X-rays and gamma rays can also go through matter, while they are easier to direct (because they have a shorter wavelength). So they are a much better option to torture a Targeted Individual than microwaves.
Here’s a picture with an overview of a variety of Electromagnetic waves.
Attachments
Electromagnetic spectrum.jpg
Electromagnetic spectrum.jpg (20.04 KiB) Viewed 37223 times

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Regularly we hear in the news about some psychiatric patient that has committed murder. They never mention the fact that most of these psychiatric patients in question have become homicidal because of the prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The following article explains how this works, including at least 35 school shootings with 79 killed (including the 1999 Columbine high school) and at least 25 other acts of violence with 251 dead (including the airplane crash on March 24, 2015 in France that killed 150): https://www.cchrint.org/2012/07/20/the- ... opic-drug/
The actual number of violence related to psychiatric drugs is much higher: between 2004 and 2012, there have been 14,773 reports to the U.S. FDA about psychiatric drugs causing violence. The FDA estimates that less than 1% of all serious events are reported.
Here´s some scientific looking evidence to proof that psychiatric drugs cause violence. The following report shows that from 484 evaluable drugs, 31 cause violence, these 31 drugs accounted for 1527 out of 1937 cases of violence (79%): Varenicline (place 1), Fluoxetine (Prozac, place 2), Paroxetine (3), Amphetamines, Mefloquine, Atomoxetine, Triazolam, Fluvoxamine, Venlafaxine, Desvenlafaxine, Montelukast, Sertraline, Zolpidem, Escitalopram, Sodium oxybate, Citalopram, Aripiprazole, Oxycodone, Bupropion, Ziprasidone, Methylphenidate (Ritalin), Mirtazapine, Gabapentin, Levetiracetam, Diazepam, Alprazolam, Duloxetine, Clonazepam, Interferon alfa, Risperidone (Risperdal), Quetiapine (place 31). See Moore et al, Prescription Drugs Associated with Reports of Violence Towards Others (2010): http://journals.plos.org/plosone/articl ... ne.0015337

One of the drugs that make patients/victims homicidal is Wellbutrin (also known as Bupropion and Zyban), although it´s not even in the top 31 drugs of Moore et al.
Here´s the connected story about how GlaxoSmithKline settled a law suit for 3 billion dollar regarding the illegal promotion of the drugs Advair, Avandia, Paxil and Wellbutrin in situations that were not approved by the FDA. GlaxoSmithKline paid TV-doctor Dr. Drew Pinsky (of “Lifechangers” and “Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew”) $275,000 in 1999 to advertise Wellbutrin on his shows: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... ssant.html
GlaxoSmithKline (Wellcome) is the pharmaceutical giant that has successfully marketed the highly toxic AZT for AIDS-victims by the way.

And all the Targeted Indivuals that experience technology to mess up their brain should be glad that they have been used as human guinea pigs to make our world a better place. There are plans to use new high tech neuroscience to treat psychiatric patients much more efficiently, while technology could also be used to diagnose mental disease. If everything goes according to plan, the new psychiatric patients/victims can be found without some human psychiatrist that might try to help a Target: https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... tric-drugs

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I have often seen articles appearing on the internet to prevent my posts from popping up in internet searches. Just last Wednesday August 3, an article with similar keywords as one of my stories appeared on the infowars.com of Alex Jones: http://www.infowars.com/psychiatrists-d ... l-justice/
To my surprise when I searched with Google.nl (Google is manipulated for each country) with “CIA ADHD Ritalin drugs amphetamine psychotic”, all of which appear in the Infowars article (respectively 8, 9, 5, 11, 5, 2 times), my story ended up on places 2 and 7 and the Infowars article didn’t appear at all.
The least they could do, is write new stories instead of reposting old material.
Attachments
Google - CIA ADHD Ritalin drugs amphetamine psychotic.gif
Google - CIA ADHD Ritalin drugs amphetamine psychotic.gif (38.21 KiB) Viewed 37026 times

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote:GlaxoSmithKline paid TV-doctor Dr. Drew Pinsky (of “Lifechangers” and “Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew”) $275,000 in 1999 to advertise Wellbutrin on his shows: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... ssant.html
Dr. Drew’s HLN television show has been cancelled by CNN from September 22 on, because he has lost credibility after being bribed to advertise the products of GlaxoSmithKline.
Why would he question the health (care) of crooked Hillary Clinton: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... ns-health/

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

LITHIUM
Lithium is interesting from a historic perspective because it was already used in the 19th century to treat psychiatric patients. In Denmark the brothers Carl and Frederik Lange started using Lithium for the treatment of melancholic depression in the mid 1880s. But wasn’t used in the first half of the 20th century (possibly because it wasn’t effective?). The modern revival of Lithium began in 1949 when John Cade in Melbourne, Australia started experimenting with lithium on his manic patients/victims. The real breakthrough began in 1952, when Erik Strömgren, in Risskov, Denmark undertook an experiment on the effect of Lithium in the treatment of mania: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3712976/

Lithium blocks the functioning of the nervous system to result in a drowsy, lethargic and slowed up (zombielike) feeling. On the short term this stops the exited, manic state in manic-depressed people, but on the long term there’s only adverse effects (like all psychiatric drugs). Lithium causes permanent memory and mental dysfunction (dementia), depression, a decline in neurological function and quality of life. Long-term lithium exposure also causes severe kidney failure. Withdrawal from Lithium can cause manic-like episodes and psychosis.
Also interesting, regarding the broader subject of an out of control psychiatry. George Winokur found out that in the USA between 1934 and 1944 psychiatric patients with an episode of mania had a relapse at a rate of 15% per year. Margaret Harris and David Healy found that in a North Wales asylum in the 1890s, the relapse rate was 20% a year. In the 1990s, people with manic depression had a much higher average relapse rate of 31% per year: https://joannamoncrieff.com/2015/07/01/ ... n-lithium/

BENZODIAZEPINES
Some of the effects of Benzodiazepines are: sedation (tranquillity), cognitive impairment, extreme agitation, homicidal, psychosis, paranoia, depression, aggression, and addiction. But the withdrawal effects are possibly even worse: anxiety, insomnia, psychosis, agitation, aggression, and even seizures.
One study showed that Triazolam has even worse adverse effects than other Benzodiazepines (temazapam/Restoril and flurazepam/Dalmane).
See the following written by Peter Breggin: https://www.benzo.org.uk/breggin.htm
(https://archive.md/XMtRn)

The following meta-analysis shows that benzodiazepines results in cognitive impairment - Barker et al, Cognitive Effects of Long-Term Benzodiazepine Use (2004) - EDIT "new" link: http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/do ... 1&type=pdf

LEAD
What I’m trying to describe in this thread is that psychiatry is in fact using poisons to make the lower classes inferior. Lead poisoning is very interesting in this context, because it’s mostly the poor that suffer, and because the half year life of the lead in the brain is 2 years (while only 35 days in the blood), the effects are especially large on the functioning of the brain.
Lead has been used in many poor households: in toys, house paint, gasoline, and in the water supply. Lead infection has a variety of adverse effects: disrupts neurotransmission, impairs the brain, and impairs the cognitive and neuropsychological development. The adverse effect in children are even worse: neuropsychological impairment, poorer reasoning, less verbal skills, slowed fine motor speed, clumsiness, abdominal cramps, anorexia, irritability, behaviour problems, vomiting, stupor, coma and seizures, and can even cause death or make them retarded. It is clear that because of lead (poisoning) in childhood, the intelligence is severely impaired, but there are differences of opinion on the size of this effect.
See Lidsky et al, Lead neurotoxicity in children… (2003): http://brain.oxfordjournals.org/content ... 5.full.pdf

From the 1970s on lead has gradually been removed from houses, drinking water and gasoline, but who knows what new toxics do the most damage. And what about all of the pesticides in our food or fluoride?
Last edited by Firestarter on Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

When they locked me up for half a year in 2005 in a psychiatric hospital, I saw a lot young people being tortured by psychiatry. The children that got antispsychotic drugs from 16 years old on, remained 16 year old children on an emotional level.
About 2 weeks ago I talked to a homeless man of about 37 years old. He told me he had been sentenced to ADHD when he was 5 years old. He said each day he starts with a joint and coffee and drinks more than 6 liters of beer every single day, and on special occasions he takes some other drugs to get in the mood to party. Not only did he deny that his alcohol and drug abuse is caused by being given Ritalin at a young age, he denied being an alcoholic (more than 6 liters beer every day). He wasn’t even dumb.

8.4 MILLION CHILDREN
Not one psychiatric drug has positive effects on the long term, and the objective of psychiatry is not to improve the mental health of people, but to find the soma of the Brave new world Aldous Huxley described, to make everybody nice and docile. Most of the psychiatric drugs on children are used for conditions that haven’t been approved (or tested) for their age group. Children cannot protect themselves from sadistic psychiatrists. So if children don’t have parents to protect them from the claws of psychiatry, and orphans have no family to protect them, they will get caught by psychiatry.
In the USA in 2013 a total of 8.4 million kids (0-17 years) got psychiatric drugs, including 4.4 million kids with the non-existent disease “ADHD”, including 1.1 million very young children (0-5 years) and even 274 thousand babies (younger than 2 years): https://www.cchrint.org/psychiatric-dru ... ric-drugs/

From 2013 to 2014 the amount of prescriptions for babies went from 13,000 to 20,000 prescriptions for psychotropic drugs: http://www.medicaldaily.com/psychiatric ... ics-365236

Psychiatric drugs for children is also exploding in England. From 2000 to 2012 the amount of prescriptions for ADHD drugs almost quadrupelled from 270 thousand to over 1 million units.

QUARTER OF FOSTER CHILDREN
Between 1995 and 2000 the number of prescriptions for psychotropic drugs for US children more than doubled. Foster children are prescribed psychotropic drugs at a rate 12 times higher than other children on Medicaid. In the USA 7.5% of schoolchildren (6-17 years) are on psychiatric drugs. A study from Rutgers University showed that at least 75% of the children on antipsychotics get them for uses not approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA): https://www.cchrint.org/2014/05/07/merc ... pic-drugs/

About 4,300 of Colorado’s 16,800 foster children (more than 25%) were prescribed psychotropic drugs in 2012. Among teens in foster care (10-17 years) 37% were on psychotropic drugs. Kids take higher-than-recommended doses or multiple antipsychotics for long stretches.

There’s also a familiar description of the effects of antipsychotics:
Diego said he spent most of his teenage years forcing down anti-psychotics he didn’t want to take, drugs that eliminated his lows and his highs, made him numb. One of his foster fathers had a timer that went off at medication time. The four boys living in basement bunking quarters would traipse upstairs for their doses and glasses of water.
“I didn’t know how to feel. I was on autopilot, going through the motions,” said Diego, who was part of the state panel that reviewed psychotropic use in foster care.
He gained 25 pounds, a common side effect of Risperdal. On medication, exercising made his “blood boil” with aggression instead of reducing stress, he said. He lied to his psychiatrist in hopes of lower doses. “I felt like if I would reveal my true self,” he said, “they were going to up the dosage.”
Foster children (in Colorado) get 5 times as much psychotropic drugs (25.7%) as other children (4.5%); a lot of them take even 2 or more drugs at the same time.
http://www.denverpost.com/2014/04/12/co ... ster-kids/

HORRIBLE EXAMPLES
An overmedicated teen in foster care, Steven Unangst, died in Antioch, California; a 4 year-old on four psychotropic drugs; a 16 year-old on 6 psychiatric drugs. A 10 year-old with ADHD was given antipsychotics with the following “side” effects: paranoia, hostility, unstable mood, hallucinations, and suicidal thoughts.
Creating the impression of scientific evidence for TMAP was a series of rigged, skewed and ghost-written studies funded by Johnson and Johnson’s Janssen division.
In California nearly 25% of foster care teens is on antipsychotics. According to Dr. Stefan Kruszewski: “About 95 to 97 percent of the children that I treat that are getting antipsychotics are given them for reasons that aren’t approved by the FDA”: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/art-levin ... 66454.html

A known effect of Risperdal is growing breasts on boys. Do you think that a boy with breasts that’s insecure, suffers from a mental disease or would any young man with breasts get mental problems?

HOMOS IN PSYCHIATRY - DSM
Until 1973 “homosexuality” was considered a mental disease according to the DSM (only in 1987 this view was abolished). The inclusion of homosexuality as a “mental disorder” and then getting rid of it (as a mental disease) was – both - politically motivated (and in accordance with Christian morals). Very scientific this was decided by a vote of the all-knowing DSM-panel. According to today’s (political) standards saying that somebody is mentally ill for no other reason than being a “homo” is discrimination: http://behaviorismandmentalhealth.com/2 ... went-away/

Maybe you want to know how psychiatry treated homosexuals: much like the neo-Pavlovian conditioning of Brave new world. Showing male patients pictures of naked men while giving them electric shocks or drugs to make them sick, and then show them pictures of naked women or sending them out on a "date" with a young nurse for a reward.
The label of many mental diseases really is politically motivated. And to let the pharmaceutical industry vote mental disorders into existence, can only lead to the result that the effects of the drugs are called mental disorders.
Last edited by Firestarter on Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

The recently appointed Prime Minister of Britain - Theresa May - is advocating the (mandatory) review of all children and adolescent across the country for mental health so that Britain can become a “shared society”: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38548567
Is this the “shared society” where the poor do all the work while the rich get all the money? When you only look to the figures on psychiatric problems some 100 years ago it’s easy to see the errors – notably her claim that 25% of adults have a mental illness.

The United States Preventive Services Task Force has also recommended the screening of all children between 12 and 18 years of age for mental disorders: http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/he ... ren-adults
Even the Sandy Hook hysteria has been used to advocate that more people should be treated by mental health care: http://www.courant.com/opinion/hc-op-wo ... story.html
Naturally mandatory tests for mental health would be useless without forced psychiatric treatment.

I will compute what this mandatory testing means based on the following example.
I will take for the estimated percentage of the population with a psychiatric disorder 0.2% in accordance with the percentage at the beginning of the 20th century.
I will assume that the tests for mental disorders are 85% reliable; that is if either 100 “sane” or “insane” people are tested for a mental disorder 15 are put in the wrong category. I am convinced that the assessment of mental disorders is nowhere near this (high) reliability.
The reason that the tests to establish mental disorders are unreliable is because the objective of psychiatry is not mental “health care”, but population control. Here’s an article by Bruce Levine that has reached a similar conclusion as me - anti-authoritarians are labelled mentally ill for political reasons: https://www.madinamerica.com/2012/02/wh ... tally-ill/

I will compute the percentages for 1 million people which means an estimated 2000 (0.2%) are mentally ill and 998,000 are “sane”.
Of the “sane” 998,000 we can expect that 15% are erroneously labelled mentally ill – 149,700.
Of the “insane” 2000 we can expect that 85% are rightfully labelled as mentally ill – 1,700.
In this example the mandatory assessment of mental health (that the government is pushing for) results in a percentage of 98.88% of psychiatric victims that are forced to psychiatric treatment without a psychiatric disorder.

If you don’t believe the reliability of the psychiatric assessment is “only” 85% you still have to conclude that mandatory testing would lead to many victims that get tortured (poisoned) by psychiatry without reason.
If you believe that 25% of the adults suffer from a mental disease you could very well be one of the unlucky 0.2%.