ethic problem by psychiatric examination

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Re: ethic problem by psychiatric examination

Post by knorbert »

I'd like to post the followings here too, in case somebody doesn't read my longer topic (lack of time etc), I believe these are useful/ interesting parts.
1st)
I sent email to NATO
It's subject; Reporting crime to NATO / Bűncselekmény bejelentése a NATO-hoz
11-Apr-2023. I sent the following email to NATO. I rather sent it as reporting crime to NATO. Because some of ex-KGB agents are sitting in NATO, just to clean up their own crimes. And nobody represents the victims of KGB crimes in EU's part of NATO = corruption danger against me. Main reason of my email was because police told me "Don't video record others or blur them, including police". So I rather set my protest videos on youtube from public view to unlisted, instead of leaving opportunity for my enemies.

Any way this quote of my email is interesting;
- How can you be sure that none of the Hungarian police/ soldiers, etc authorities, politicians etc gives out information to the Russians in this kind of crime, or receives help, money, etc?
My expression of opinion with banners in public areas and on my house for 2.5 years cannot be ignored / handled like it'd be a temporary problem between me and them.

This would be the email in English and in Hungarian;
Address; Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
Birth place, date; Nationality/ Ethnic; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
11, April, 2023. Hungary,

To: - Jens Stoltenberg Secretary General of NATO;
- NATO; - NATO NCI Agency, (NATO Intelligence),
Dear Sir, Madam.

I would like to report the following crime to NATO.
I'm a victim of attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. - Therefore I can't work legally, I've no income, and NATO couldn't answer either so far how I can be lawfully employed as a reservist soldier in my NATO member country, while there is this racist ex-KGB crime against my life. - And I don’t know NATO’s plan but if there will be a mobilization law in Hungary because of Russians, then it will be too dirty and corrupt in this way.

Reasoning; 1)
These are what Hungarian police/ authorities etc, do against me;
a) - they use their power to commit racist ex-KGB crime against my life.
b) - but they refuse to use their power to stop their racist ex-KGB crime.
c) - but they use their power and crimes to blackmail, threaten to recruit or destroy me.
d) - but they use their power to watch, control and discourage "my expressing opinions against their crime".
e) - but they use their power to prevent them from being seen in their crime, and in my expressing-opinion videos, photos.
There is no law that allows them to do this. Because these are conflicts of interests inside Hungary, EU and NATO countries. It's spying, collaboration and treason too, and not just racist communist crime against my life. The ex-KGB (FSB, SVR, etc) Russian communist agents and their ideology's morale too have benefit from these. - The racist ex-KGB-crime committed against my life can be found in the e-mail’s attachment KimarN20230209NCIAHM.pdf. This is the "What can you advise?" e-mail that I have sent to you several times since Aug 2022.
- How can you be sure that none of the Hungarian police/ soldiers, etc authorities, politicians etc gives out information to the Russians in this kind of crime, or receives help, money, etc?
My expression of opinion with banners in public areas and on my house for 2.5 years cannot be ignored / handled like it'd be a temporary problem between me and them.

2)
I attached the video links of my expressing opinions to this email (KimarNVideo01_13.pdf) because;
A) - From 16-02-2022, I began video recording regularly my expressing opinions in public areas, and to do it mutely because; - in Nov. 2021 police unlawfully arrested me in my expressing opinion, and I spent 3 nights in a cell, and judgment was pity offence, riot (szabálysértés, garázdaság). Next charge within 2 years can be 6-9 months in prison (3 strike law). - The arrest and expressing-opinion videos disappeared from my phone while I was in their custody, literally police deleted my videos. And police said me the Swedish Embassy too reported me for similar reasons, but they didn't want to punish me for that. But Sweden said me it's not true when later I asked them about it. - Pathetic part is that I the victim have to be scared from jail in expressing opinion, and not the guilty authorities, provocateurs etc.

B) For example these happeneds;
- On 15-January-2023 in Kazincbarcika, a woman poisoned my video-record of my expressing opinion with wrongly blaming the "Jews, Zions, Freemasons" for this racist ex-KGB crime. While my banners are accusing the racist communist pro-ex-KGB authorities of this agent crime. And therefore I didn't upload this video anywhere on Internet. But I made a video for my YouTube channel using only my expressing-opinion photos and my reasoning article to explain why I reject to upload that poisoned video onto the Internet. (Because Hungarian authorities aren't going to correct anybody with saying that; - The authorities are accused of this racist ex-KGB crime.)

- On 29-March-2023, in Kazincbarcika. I was expressing my opinion in front of family doctors' surgery when a health care worker (I believe she was Dr Klára Dohányos) asked this from me; "Why is this racism?". I told her this; "Because the communist ideology has benefited from it". After that she went into their building. It wasn't the first time when she saw me with my banners there, practically she knew it already. Literally she proved that they still commit this racist communist agent crime against anybody. 

C)
- In 22, March, 2023 the police said me in Budapest that to not record other people including police, or I've to blur them in my expressing opinion videos, "because it's a violation of privacy". Some police earlier and elsewhere too said to me, "Don't take pictures of me".
- I've no issues with respecting others' privacy, - but I've a strong reason to believe that the corrupt authorities, etc are behind "2) B)" and "2) C)" also, to protect their ex-KGB power. Therefore I set these videos from "Public view" to "Unlisted" on my YouTube channel, so it can only be watched with using the links.
- I'd like to note that I always checked my videos, photos before I published them on Internet, as I didn't upload the “15-January-2023” video to prevent problems, but this video proves their disinformation in this crime.

Comment:
- I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. -And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor. - I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution; and Turkiye warned me before it started. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
Sincerely: Mr. Norbert Kimár

*** Magyarul, In Hungarian***

Lakcím; Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
Születési idő, hely; Állampolgárság/ Etnikum; 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2023, április, 11

Címzett: - Jens Stoltenberg NATO Főtitkár,
- NATO; - NATO NCI Agency, (NATO Hírszerző ügynökségei),
Tisztelt Cím!

A következő bűncselekményt szeretném bejelenteni a NATO-nak.
Gondolatszabadság megsértési (átnevelés) kísérletnek vagyok áldozata, 2015-ben kezdődött és az ex-KGB-nek (FSB, SVR) Orosz kommunista ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből. - Ezért nem tudok legálisan dolgozni, nincs jövedelmem, és a NATO sem tudott eddig választ adni arra, hogyan lehetek törvényesen munkavállaló mint tartalékos katona a NATO tag országomban, mialatt ott van ez a rasszista ex-KGB bűn az életem ellen. - Nem ismerem a NATO tervét, de ha az oroszok miatt mobilizációs törvény lesz Magyarországon, akkor az túl piszkos és korrupt lesz így.

Indoklás; 1)
Ezek amiket a magyar rendőrök/ hatóságok stb. tesznek ellenem;
a) - a hatalmukat használják hogy rasszista ex-KGB bűnt kövessenek el az életem ellen.
b) - de a hatalmukat elutasítják felhasználni hogy megállítsák a rasszista ex-KGB bűnüket.
c) - de a hatalmukat és bűnüket felhasználják zsarolásra, fenyegetésre hogy beszervezzenek vagy elpusztítsanak engem.
d) - de a hatalmukat felhasználják, hogy megfigyeljék, irányítsák, és elbátortalanítsák "a bűneik elleni véleménynyilvánításaimat".
e) - de a hatalmukat felhasználják, hogy ne lássák őket a bűnükben, és a véleménynyilvánító videóimon, fotóimon.
Nincs olyan törvény, amely ezt megengedi nekik. Mert ezek összeférhetetlenségek Magyarországon, EU és NATO országokon belül. Ez kémkedés, kollaboráció és hazaárulás is, és nem csak életem elleni rasszista kommunista bűncselekmény. Az ex-KGB (FSB, SVR stb.) orosz kommunista ügynökök és ideológiájuk morálja is profitál ebből. - Az életem ellen elkövetett rasszista ex-KGB-bűn az e-mail mellékletében található KimarN20230209NCIAHM.pdf. Ez az a "Mit tudnak tanácsolni?" e-mail, amit 2022 aug óta többször elküldtem Önöknek.
- Hogy lehetnek Önök biztosak abban, hogy senki a magyar rendőrök/ katonák, stb. hatóságok, politikusok stb. közül nem add ki információt az oroszoknak ilyen jellegű bűncselekményről, vagy nem kap segítséget, pénzt stb?
Az eddig 2,5 éve tartó, transzparensekkel való véleménynyilvánításomat közterületeken, és a házamon nem lehet figyelmen kívül hagyni / kezelni, mintha az egy átmeneti probléma lenne köztem és közöttük.

2)
Csatoltam ehhez az email-hez (KimarNVideo01_13.pdf) a véleménynyilvánításaim videó linkjeit, mert;
A) - 2022-02-16, kezdtem el rendszeresen videóra venni a véleménynyilvánításaimat közterületen, és némán csinálni ezt, mert; - 2021 nov.-ben a rendőrök törvénytelenül letartoztattak a véleménynyilvánításomon, és 3 éjszakát fogdán töltöttem, és az ítélet szabálysértés, garázdaság volt. A következő vádemelés 2 éven belül 6-9 hónap börtönbüntetés lehet (3 csapás törvény). - A letartóztatási és véleménynyilvánító videók eltűntek a telefonomról, amíg őrizetben voltam, szó szerint a rendőrség letörölte a videóimat. És a rendőrség azt mondta, hogy a svéd nagykövetség is feljelentett hasonló okból, de nem akartak megbüntetni ezért. De Svédország azt mondta, hogy ez nem igaz, amikor később megkérdeztem őket erről. - Szánalmas rész az hogy nekem az áldozatnak kell félni a börtöntől a véleménynyilvánításon, és nem a bűnös hatóságoknak, provokátoroknak stb.

B) Például ezek történtek;
- 2023. január 15-én Kazincbarcikán egy nő megmérgezte a videó felvételt a véleménynyilvánításomon azzal, hogy tévesen a "zsidókat, cionokat, szabadkőműveseket" hibáztatta ezért a rasszista ex-KGB-bűnért. Mialatt a transzparenseim a rasszista kommunista, ex-KGB-t támogató hatóságokat vádolja ebben az ügynök bűnben. Ezért nem töltöttem fel ezt a videót sehova az interneten. De készítettem egy videót a YouTube csatornámra, amelyben csak a véleménynyilvánító fotóimat és az indokló cikkemet használtam fel, hogy elmagyarázzam, hogy miért utasítom el ennek a mérgezett videónak az internetre való feltöltését. (Mert a magyar hatóságok nem fognak kijavítani senkit sem azzal hogy; - A hatóságok vannak megvádolva ebben a rasszista ex-KGB-bűnben.)

- 2023. márc. 29-én, Kazincbarcikán. A háziorvosi rendelő előtt a véleményemet nyilvánítottam ki, amikor egy egészségügyi dolgozó (azt hiszem Dr. Dohányos Klára volt) ezt kérdezte tőlem; "Ez miért rasszizmus?". Ezt mondtam neki, "Mert a kommunista ideológiának haszna van belőle". Azután bement az épületükbe. Nem ez volt az első alkalom, amikor látott a transzparenseimmel ott, gyakorlatilag már tudta. Szó szerint bizonyította, hogy még mindig bárki ellen elkövetik ezt a rasszista kommunista ügynök bűnt.

C)
- 2023. március 22-én a rendőrség azt mondta nekem Budapesten, hogy ne vegyek fel a véleménynyilvánító videóimra más embereket, beleértve rendőröket, vagy homályosítsam őket, "mert az a személyjogok megsértése". Néhány rendőr korábban és máshol is azt mondta nekem "Ne fényképezzen le engem".
- Nincs gondom mások magánéletének tiszteletben tartásával, - de alapos indokom van azt hinni, hogy a korrupt hatóságok stb vannak a "2) B)" és a "2) C)" mögött is, hogy védjék az ex-KGB hatalmukat. Ezért átállítottam a ezeket a videókat "Nyilvános"-ról a "Nem nyilvános"-ra a Youtube csatornámon, tehát csak a linkek használatával nézhetők.
- Szeretném megjegyezni, hogy mindig megnéztem a videóimat, fotóimat, mielőtt közzétettem őket az interneten, ahogy a "2023. január. 29" videót nem töltöttem fel, hogy megelőzzem a problémákat, de ez a videó dezinformációjukat bizonyít ebben a bűnben.

Megjegyzés:
- Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. -És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemre, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem. - Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben; és Törökország figyelmeztettet mielőtt ez elkezdődött. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
Tisztelettel Kimár Norbert
2nd)
If the government tries to ban expressing opinion for example front of PM V. Orbán family's home (as it happened already with other Hungarians), then going there to look for job/ business is not illegal, (while CV, banners contains their crime). And that gives an opportunity to ask money from them, because they will reject to stop their crime.

3rd)
Asking money on "GoFoundMe" etc, and I found 2 reasons so far;
-1, Asking money because I can't work legally as a human being should. (My enemies, authorities reaction can be interesting, because falsely asking donation is crime and authorities must terminate. But their corrupt termination would be precedence reasoning of how to cover up racist ex-KGB crime.)

-2, Asking money because I want to;
- a), visit the Vatican because KDNP "Christian Democratic Party" controlled the health care when this racist commie crime started. (But here I may try to ask from Christians because Orbán, FIDESZ-KDNP call themselves "Christian" but they use it to rescue their ex-KGB.)
- b), visit the NATO headquarters in Brussels to express my opinion against this crime. Well most interesting part is that anybody can donate, but what if it turns out those too sent money who can gain power from that?! Let's say the most interesting for example if Talibans send 1 or some dollars or euros to me?
Well that's a serious security problem for NATO, actually it is already.

And "GoFoundMe" etc Internet businesses usually allow people to ask money in political/ human rights problems too, but it will turn out in my case.
All I know from my own and others experiences is that Orbán, FIDESZ-KDNP govt and their authorities only stop any of their crimes, if they must have to do it, if no other choice left to survive it. Basically they only change their mind if the public is getting united because of anger, or they face with serious danger, and that's why they use isolations in their crimes.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I'd like to post the followings here too, in case somebody doesn't read my longer topic (lack of time etc).

******** A ********
That's the money / power for them in this racial discrimination; "racist ideology creates privilege via oppression = double standards".

My last protest with new banner just realized me that my enemies are doing this racist communist crime against my life to create more "racist privilege power" for themselves and for their children and to secure their racist criminal future too. And this oppression also creates racist fear power against others.

- It's clever right, they want to force the victims and their relatives of communist crimes - to inherit the racial discrimination / political psychiatric fraud, etc oppression. Like it would be a lawfully proven "inherited mental-illness". And by that the racist criminals and their families can covertly inherit their racist ex-KGB privilege power, it's like a laundry.
-* Basically it's all about to create / inherit racist privilege for themselves with using racist oppression crime. As the Falun Gong / Dafa said me years ago "Because communists don't want to change".
No wonder why pro-ex-KGB authorities and politicians / FIDESZ-KDNP govt and their Ombudsman etc don't want to stop it. For those who still don't understand it; Just look it as an Apartheid / Übermensch crime done by pro-ex-KGB ex-communist groups.

This is my new banner;
Can Viktor Orbán's family
/
Can the FIDESZ-KDNP families
lawfully employ me, or tell me how can I be elsewhere?
If not, then please give me money.
Because authorities' racist commie crimes
have been oppressing my human rights since 2015

*- Basically I want to get a lawful job / advice or money from the families of Viktor Orbán / FIDESZ-KDNP.

Because this racial discrimination creates a privileged life for their families too. Their families are getting richer and they inherit the wealth and privilege power of this racial discrimination crime. Meanwhile the racist ex-KGB system tries to say to public that their family members can't inherit the consequences of their racist political / authority crimes.

It's also interesting when some police, etc prefer to be angry with me when I protest against this racist crime instead to be angry with this crime.
******** B ******** More and more it looks like the persecution didn't coincidently start officially in the year of Russian - Ukraine conflict in 2014 / 2015. (Threat reply message arrived to me in Yahoo's Ukraine revolution news comments.)
Orbán, Merkel etc were secretly pro-Russians in that time, and they wanted to sell their "peace" trick to their oppositions for reason to stabilize the security of their privilege.
- I've to admit that I too was manipulated by news in a time when I thought Putin is the peace of future, but I found no future there just talk, meanwhile their own privilege and wealth were growing. Just as Ukrainians believed in Putin when he arrived with Harley to Ukraine to visit his puppet.
Basically I was already frustrated with the axis of West EU - Russian fairy tales, and I started to wake up from that.
And each country's intelligences on this planet have to make national security checks in times when there is a revolution somewhere else. And that can be why my enemies paranoid reason started to persecute me on this radical / stubborn level.
-* The Hungarian system never wanted to find peace for me, but they always want to carry on with their racist privilege life style.
And Orbán had an ultra anti-refuge politics which also started around the same years, and it was against Western politics. And Putin occupied a part of Ukraine which annoyed some Western but not Orbán's interests.

In my case;
- Japan, (Thailand) was good because it's in G7 - G8 but Russia attacked Ukraine.
- Turkiye was good for example because Russia was with Assad and Turkish security was in red because of Syrian civil war.
- Malaysia was good because of many issues what EU and Russia etc created.
- Austria was tired with Orbán's radical anti-refugee corrupt politics in that time.
- And I naively was planning to go to China before persecution started, as many others for reason to look for future, but this communist persecution red flagged me. That's what they call irony on both side.
- And this new war is dressing down the entire pro-Russian world. Practically Orbán-Merkel-etc peace scam started to collapse in February-2022. That's why I stayed only a month in Southeast Asia last time because my chances are better here, because it's happening that strong and fast when better to fight here than doing nothing just worrying there.
***************************** That's why my enemies desperately / arrogantly said me many times "You don't know either what is it..", or as local police chief said me in a cornered coward voice on the phone; "You don't understand the law this is not racism..". lol, maybe I should now go and protest at their law schools front of their teachers.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I'm posting this here too, in case someone has not enough time to read my longer topic.

** 1) **

- I wanted to report the 6.ker Police of Budapest to foreign secret services, for reason they've been trying to sabotage my protests when for example I was making evidence selfie photos there to prove I was there.
- But since I've got interesting replies from EU and the Dutch authorities (and maybe from Slovenians too).
- It broke 2 parts, my entire experiences everywhere including protest etc, a positive and a negative. and result is;
I found a hiding Western ex-KGB, and the known pro-Russian ex-KGB.

- Do Western intelligences use / train east-EU ex-KGB agents and their relatives etc to attack Russia (FSB / SVR) via for example me and milk the victims of communist crimes with false flag?
If I look the entire event as "the Western intelligences use / train east-EU ex-KGB to create divide and conquer between me and Russia" then basically there is logical answer about everybody's reaction everywhere.

If West especially Western EU intelligences never planned to use this racist crime as a divide and conquer between me and Russia, then;

a) West,
- Why does West especially EU always refuse me corruptly with ignore / misleading gaslight answers, etc?
- How come there is no file / court case about this kind of crime but on the other hand I'm not the first victim of this crime as even Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said me arrogantly?
For example Netherlands authorities answered that their secret services don't care about victims of ex-KGB crimes (like this against me) inside EU, NATO countries.
And also a staff of EU President Ursula Von forwarded my e-letter elsewhere and those reply also tried to turn away from my question (to rescue her) with misleading answer.
Just as USAID also gave me useless answer, kind of bureaucratic gaslighting.
b) Russia,
- Why did Russian Embassy voluntary come to talk with me even in my first protest?
- Why did a woman from Russian Embassy have the conclusion with me about that the West especially Western
EU should helped me in this persecution?
Because they introduced new laws etc and took a lot of money to solve these issues after cold war, - and if they can't solve it in Hungary then they should had just lured me to live elsewhere in EU before I realise it.
c) Asia,
And what about Malaysia? How come they helped me?
- Well as I said many times people were helpful, and they even warned and foretold me many things.
Sure some people spied/ stalked on me to help my enemies, but I knew it and I was even warned by other people.
As I said many times my enemies including FIDESZ-KDNP etc Western Europe and even Russia had weak lobby power there. Basically Malaysia acted as neutral and helped me a lot. Just as Turkiye can do which is best for itself. I'm not stupid to exclude the mind control plans in this, but if they used that to trick me and others then it worked interestingly outside of EU. Then it was clear evidence of their weakness in information and lobby wars.
d)
- Do they recklessly chasing people into far away countries as persecuted immigrants/ asylum seekers etc?
- And if victims receive something help then do Western (mostly European + their ex-KGB) intelligences start to abuse it for their own benefit?
Because in history people did it many times for reason to conquer countries.
But question is "How the chicken will come home to roost?", for example hackers nightmare is if computer virus returns as mutated to turn the tide. As my banners say positively the help and not just the negative ex-KGB persecution, and now I even want for example the Dutch insurance markets in Hungary to be given freely to Turkiye, Malaysia, Singapore etc. Because I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia and Turkiye was also useful for me unlike Dutch.

** 2) **
I experienced many times when my enemies talked with cold blood, like they were copying the cowboys.
But looks like my enemies are bluffing, because since I started to target their families with my banners they became different, like a divided speechless desperate gang. Now for example they gave me a document at jobcenter to force me in the knowledge of criminal act to communicate with them only in email instead of visiting them. Well probably they want to ban me from public service controlled by racist ex-KGB.
Well with their abused power they can try to protect their racist Dutch business markets in Hungary, and to try to prevent me to target their families or my entire protests against their crimes, and of course their NATO's ex-KGB (NCIA) went also crazy.
Well "How the chicken will come home to roost?"?

I still can't believe how evil is West and Western ex-KGB intelligences against me. And sure me and Russia ain't want to see each other and I'm on Turkish side in the Ukraine war, but this could be the reason why Russian Embassy wanted to talk with me years before the war, and told me "keep protesting here" and my response was / is I respect their Embassy for that.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I'd like to post it here too in case somebody doesn't have enough time to read my longer topic. I believe this is interesting and important part. ********************
2023-08-14, - I sent email to Embassy of United Kingdom in Budapest,
And it was addressed also to; -Embassy of Turkiye in Budapest, -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary,-Péter Szijjártó Minister of Foreign Affairs, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior, -Russian Embassy in Hungary,

This is a part which is interesting;
And I would like to ask your United Kingdoms’ opinion about this racist human rights crime that I am a victim of.
I found these solutions;
1, - Peace settlement; I hope your country can understand this, and can convince the Hungarian government and EU countries, NATO to stop this persecution, or maybe you can offer, suggest a solution which is good for everybody.
- If it's not possible then I would like to turn to Turkiye, because they're the nearest.
2, - To sue the responsible countries and NATO for violating / breaching the peace by abusing the victims of communist crimes. But I don't know yet how the Russian Embassy in Hungary and Russia think about it, although it looks like they're also victims of this and not just me.
3, - By my human rights title I ask the Russian FSB, the SVR, to expand their work abroad, to watch those people and those ex-communist agents and their relatives who are suspects, perpetrators etc of this kind of crimes. And I will ask them to do whatever is necessary against this kind of crime.
- And I will continue to protest and express opinion as long as this racist crime exists against my life.
- The "2, - 3," are interesting in this letter, because I personally experienced and witnessed around 2008 when east EU (left-wings/communists) workmates troubled other east EU workmates in a workplace in UK, Oxford, and some of them didn't even have problem to wear Soviet style communist medal.
I wonder how and what the UK with its recycled Hungarian ex-KGB gonna answer,
"1" Well "no answer" from UK means they try to get time just as others did it, and then one day there would be a sudden strike on me or a gaslight bureaucratic misleading attack. But now it's equal with letting Turkiye ahead and or picking "2" or "3".
Well I should have said "Turkiye because it's a nearest world power", but anyway it doesn't change anything, it will turn out what will happen and what Turkiye can do.
"2", Well "suing" depends on Russia too, and I don't know what Russia wants with this (especially in middle of war). But what could win and argue the responsible West and their recycled trouble maker ex-KGB? Because they can end up to say okay let's do "1", or they could push us into "3" easily.
- I'm really happy to find and question the responsible countries and to know their reason of this persecution, though it took many years from my life (I was thinking in a pipe). The script of "3" wasn't a new thing for me, I knew already this "asking Russian secret services to work on abroad to capture responsible..." and it's not even impossible to use "3" lawfully to donate money for FSB / SVR against this crime. - Wish I knew my real enemies and their reasons earlier to strike with "3". Maybe it would be already stopped, instead of keep pushing me as a cannon fodder, but now it's a war between my enemies and Russia, so we'll see what happens.
- And those secret service departments which are running this false flag persecution have pushed it too far for some reason, basically they couldn't control themselves. Can it be that they arrogantly got mad / drunk with power or greed / corruption too?
- And I had luck with the Russian Embassy because they wanted to hear my troubled situation from me.
And to be honest I feel similar like when it turns out one of a couple is cheating on the other or wants to kill etc the other, but the victim has hard time to realize what's going on.

lol, I used again "people's help in Malaysia" here also, but I really wanted to write it as "even those" as a message to the low IQ trouble makers "People not just in Malaysia said that", actually anybody who understood and didn't like this crime said the same.
Because the Russian Embassy voluntarily talked with me in 2020 too, and they too said that the West, especially the EU should have helped me in this persecution, just as even those too said this who helped me in Malaysia.
This is another interesting and important part;
- I'd like to note that my father said to me in the 1990s; "We can't get the names of ex-communist agents etc, we've to live with that", "We must not stop in life". But since 2015 the racist, corrupt authorities, politicians, etc have been abusing his and my peaceful decision.
This too proves that they used this as a weapon between me and Russia.
And this is the email;
Address; Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
Birth place, date; Nationality/ Ethnic; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
21, August, 2023. Hungary

To: -Embassy of United Kingdom in Budapest, -Paul Fox Ambassador,
-Embassy of Turkiye in Budapest, -C. Gülşen Karanis Ekşioğlu Ambassador,
-Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary,-Péter Szijjártó Minister of Foreign Affairs, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior,
-Russian Embassy in Hungary, -Stanislavov Evgeniy Arnoldovich Ambassador,

Subject: Requesting for opinion / Véleménykérés

Dear sir, Madam,
I'm a victim of racist communist human rights crime. I've been sending letters about this to EU countries and to NATO but I had no success. But so far I've never sent a letter to the United Kingdom about this, (two of those EU, NATO emails are in the attachments; 202306KimarNToEU.pdf; 202307KimarNToNATO.pdf).
And I would like to ask your United Kingdoms’ opinion about this racist human rights crime that I am a victim of.
I found these solutions;
1, - Peace settlement; I hope your country can understand this, and can convince the Hungarian government and EU countries, NATO to stop this persecution, or maybe you can offer, suggest a solution which is good for everybody.
- If it's not possible then I would like to turn to Turkiye, because they're the nearest.
2, - To sue the responsible countries and NATO for violating / breaching the peace by abusing the victims of communist crimes. But I don't know yet how the Russian Embassy in Hungary and Russia think about it, although it looks like they're also victims of this and not just me.
3, - By my human rights title I ask the Russian FSB, the SVR, to expand their work abroad, to watch those people and those ex-communist agents and their relatives who are suspects, perpetrators etc of this kind of crimes. And I will ask them to do whatever is necessary against this kind of crime.
- And I will continue to protest and express opinion as long as this racist crime exists against my life.
- The "2, - 3," are interesting in this letter, because I personally experienced and witnessed around 2008 when east EU (left-wings/communists) workmates troubled other east EU workmates in a workplace in UK, Oxford, and some of them didn't even have problem to wear Soviet style communist medal.

Reasoning;
- I'm a victim of an attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and the ex-KGB, the Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. And the FIDESZ-KDNP govt too is responsible for that. - But the facts are slowly showing that those (ex-)communists (and their relatives) are doing this persecution which are now working for the West and NATO. And EU, NATO corruptly, bureaucratically remain silent / and or refuse me, just as the Hungarian authorities do.
- False flag attack, fabricating divide and conquer between me and Russia?
Because the Russian Embassy voluntarily talked with me in 2020 too, and they too said that the West, especially the EU should have helped me in this persecution, just as even those too said this who helped me in Malaysia.

This happened with me:
1; - Unknown people harassed, bullied me stronger and stronger on phone, Internet, etc, for years (uglier things too happened) and the police rejected to help me.
2; - I visited the family doctor to renew my driving licence on 15 September 2015. And I told her what have been happening to me. The family doctor without psychiatric qualification said that I'm paranoid. I told her I only accept independent psychiatric examination where former and present communists, etc relatives cannot be present, - for reason I was born in a family of victims of communist crimes, and my father tried to get out the communist agents' names, but they didn't give out. - Ever since I realized I'm too victim of them, because I was born in 1972 in communism, and for example communists didn't even let my parents christen me.
3; - Family doctors and other authorities too rejected my rights for reason: "-It was long ago in communism therefore those expired", "-This is paranoia too", "-Nobody cares that "stupid" law". And they laughed on my rights. And then they corrupted my health documents, insurance with false medical reports and therefore I can't do anything which needs lawful health documents /insurance.
4; - Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said that to me in 2015: "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) with case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".
- I'd like to note that my father said to me in the 1990s; "We can't get the names of ex-communist agents etc, we've to live with that", "We must not stop in life". But since 2015 the racist, corrupt authorities, politicians, etc have been abusing his and my peaceful decision.
Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. -And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor.
- I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.

*** In Hungarian / Magyarul ***

Lakcím; Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
Születési idő, hely; Állampolgárság/ Etnikum; 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2023, augusztus, 21

Címzett: -Egyesült Királyság Nagykövetsége Budapesten, -Paul Fox Nagykövet,
-Törökország Nagykövetsége Budapesten, -C. Gülşen Karanis Ekşioğlu Nagykövet,
-Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke, -Szijjártó Péter Külügyminiszter, -Pintér Sándor Belügyminiszter,
-Oroszország Nagykövetsége Magyarországon, -Stanislavov Evgeniy Arnoldovich Nagykövet,

Tárgy: Véleménykérés / Requesting for opinion

Tisztelt Cím!
Rasszista kommunista emberi jogi bűncselekmény áldozata vagyok. Erről leveleket küldtem az EU országainak és a NATO-nak, de nem jártam sikerrel. De eddig még soha nem küldtem erről levelet az Egyesült Királyságnak, (kettő ezekből az EU, NATO e-mailekből a csatolásban található; 202306KimarNToEU.pdf; 202307KimarNToNATO.pdf).
És szeretném megkérdezni az Önök Egyesült Királyság véleményét erről a rasszista emberi jogi bűnről, aminek az áldozata vagyok.
Ezeket a megoldásokat találtam;
1, - Békerendezés; Remélem, hogy az Önök országa megérti ezt, és meg tudja győzni a magyar kormányt és az EU országokat, a NATO-t, hogy hagyják abba ezt az üldözést, vagy esetleg tudnak olyan megoldást ajánlani, javasolni, ami mindenkinek jó.
- Ha ez nem lehetséges, akkor Törökországhoz szeretnék fordulni, mert ők vannak a legközelebb.
2, - Beperelni a felelős országokat és a NATO-t a béke megsértéséért a kommunista bűncselekmények áldozatainak bántalmazásával. De még nem tudom, hogy az Orosz Nagykövetség Magyarországon és Oroszország mit gondol erről, bár úgy tűnik, ők is ennek az áldozatai, és nem csak én.
3, - Emberi jogi címemmel megkérem az orosz FSB-t, az SVR-t, hogy szélesítsék ki külföldön végzett munkájukat, megfigyelni azokat az embereket, ex- kommunista ügynököket és hozzátartozóikat, akik gyanúsítottak, elkövetőik stb az ilyen jellegű bűnöknek. És meg fogom kérni őket, hogy tegyenek meg mindent, ami szükséges az ilyen jellegű bűnök ellen.
- És továbbra is fogok tiltakozni és véleményt nyilvánítani, amíg ez a rasszista bűn létezik az életem ellen.
- A "2, - 3" azért érdekes ebben a levélben, mert személyesen megtapasztaltam és szemtanúja voltam 2008 körül, amikor a keleti EU-s (baloldali/kommunista) munkatársak zaklattak más keleti EU-s munkatársakat az Egyesült Királyság egy Oxfordi munkahelyen, és néhányuknak még az sem okozott gondot, hogy szovjet stílusú kommunista medált viseljenek.

Indoklás;
- Gondolatszabadság megsértési (átnevelés) kísérletnek vagyok áldozata, 2015-ben kezdődött és az ex-KGB-nek az Orosz kommunista ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből. És a FIDESZ-KDNP kormány is felelős ezért. - De a tények lassan azt mutatják, hogy ezt az üldöztetést azok a (ex-)kommunisták (és hozzátartozóik) csinálják, akik most a Nyugatnak és a NATO-nak dolgoznak. És az EU, NATO korruptan, bürokratikusan hallgat / és vagy elutasít engem, ahogy a magyar hatóságok is csinálják.
- Hamis zászlós támadás, oszd meg és uralkodj fabrikálás köztem és Oroszország között?
Mert az Orosz Nagykövetség önként beszélt velem 2020-ban is, és ők is azt mondták, hogy a Nyugatnak, különösen az EU-nak segítenie kellett volna engem ebben az üldöztetésben, ahogyan még azok is ezt mondták akik segítettek engem Malajziában.

Ez történt velem:
1; - Ismeretlen személyek zaklattak, hergeltek telefonon, Interneten, stb, éveken keresztül, erősebben, és erősebben (rondább dolgok is történtek) és a rendőrség elutasított segíteni nekem.
2; - Meglátogattam a háziorvost hogy megújítsam a vezetői engedélyem 2015 szeptember 15-én. És mondtam neki hogy mi történik velem. A háziorvos pszichiátriai végzettség nélkül mondta hogy paranoiám van. Mondtam neki hogy csak független pszichiátriai vizsgálatot fogadok el ahol volt és jelen kommunisták, stb hozzátartozók nem lehetnek jelen, - azzal indokkal hogy a kommunista bűnök áldozatainak családjába születtem, és az apám megpróbálta kikapni a kommunista ügynökök neveit, de nem adták ki. - Azóta rájöttem hogy én is az áldozatuk vagyok, mert 1972-ben születtem a kommunizmus alatt, és például a kommunisták meg sem engedték a szüleimnek hogy megkereszteltessenek engem.
3; - Háziorvosok és más hatóságok is elutasították a jogaimat azzal az indokkal hogy: "-Már régen volt a kommunizmusban azaz elévültek", "-Ez is paranoia", "-Senkit sem érdekel az a "hülye" törvény". És nevettek a jogaimon. És azután meghamisították hamis orvosi jelentésekkel az egészségügyi dokumentumaimat és biztosításomat, és emiatt nem tudok semmit sem csinálni amihez törvényes egészségügyi dokumentum / biztosítás szükséges.
4; - Magyar Ombudsman (ENSZ) ezt mondta nekem 2015-ben: "Nem azt mondom, hogy Ön az első (áldozat) ilyen üggyel mint az Öné, hanem hogy nekünk nincs ilyen ügyről jegyzőkönyvünk mint az Öné."
- Szeretném megjegyezni, hogy apám ezt mondta nekem az 1990-es években "Nem kapjuk meg a nevüket a volt kommunista ügynököknek stb, ezzel együtt kell élnünk", "Nem szabad megállnunk az életben". De 2015 óta a rasszista, korrupt hatóságok, politikusok, stb visszaélnek az ő és az én békés döntésemmel.
Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. -És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemre, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem.
- Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.

And I posted this on "The official Twitter account of the British Embassy in Budapest." with this comment;
Dear Embassy I sent an email to those of your email addresses what I found on Internet, I hope 1 of them will reach you, if not then please I'm happy to accept from you any email address to send it to youn again This is the email page 1-English/2-Hungarian
And this too;
Dear UK Embassy in Hungary If you don't use any email address then please I'm happy to know any other digital contact form also, though I've nothing problem with simple email communications. It would be really important for me to hear your opinion about my above quoted letter.
By the way isn't it interesting the Internet easily gave me SVR, FSB etc Russian email addresses, but the same Internet is struggling with giving me digital connection to Western countries?
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I'd like to post it in this topic too in case you've no time to read the longer topic.

*** 1 ***
- And I just wonder, - Are/were there any reports (including anonymous) just only against me, - you know when I dared to express my opinion with banners against this racist communist crime? - Or are there people who report the responsible authorities etc because those do nothing against this racist commie crime (abusing power)?
- Because I didn't only meet with provocative angry people, but I also met with people who supported my expressing opinions / protest, and those condemned this crime and the responsible/guilty authorities too.
- Or it happens everywhere as the authorities etc said me "Nobody cares that "stupid" law", - And as the Ombudsman said me in 2015; "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) with case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".

*** 2 ***
I talked with the Russian embassy again but this time I went to them and my reason was to ask help, but a woman who came out said they can't help me and I should go to police with this (I always send email to police too, and I talk with police all the time especially at Russian embassy when I express my opinion. She looked upset but she controlled herself and I guess the Ukraine-Russian war changed everything).
Anyway the interesting was I told her "They want us (me and Russia/ Russian Embassy ) to throw mud at each other" and she replied "I know". Meanwhile UK Embassy unlawfully didn't even let me express my opinion front of them on that day, I had to express my opinion away from their embassy.
- Well facts are slowly showing that those (ex-)communist agents (and their families, etc) are doing this persecution against me which are now working for the West and NATO (mostly in EU/Europe).
- Sure Russia (FSB/SVR) have enemies in Western/EU/NATO world, because those lost businesses in Ukraine since 2014, as even I got threatening message on Ukraine revolution news, and it happened under Yahoo-reuters news comments in 2014.

*** 3 ***
And that's what I feel in this persecution;

This persecution is like Russia/FSB/SVR have enemies in Western/EU/NATO world and those enemies are pointing this persecution as a weapon on me (extortion/blackmail) to force me to be a cannon fodder activist against Russia. (And the FIDESZ-KDNP govt looked me also as a free campaign as long as my protests sounded only against the ex-communist left wing.)

"- You fight as an activist against the ex-KGB/ex-communist agents because of their former human rights crimes, based on your missing human rights against racist prejudice/bias, -- Or you will go to our corrupt/racist ex-communist psychiatric hospitals and you're going to loose more of your human rights there, like a mental ill person, -- Because we corruptly state that; -- our harassments etc crimes is just your imagination and never happened against you, -- and we investigated ourselves and we didn't find any issue/problem with our false medical reports in your health documents/insurance."

*** 4 ***
Edit; My many years long topics may sound like I talk differently about why my enemies are doing this against me etc. But fact is these secret services use their crime victims anywhere they can / need. As the politicians etc people also need to have different backups, etc and that's a way how persecuted people are being used. Just as in a Hollywood movie a man said "CIA runs more jobs under a job". And as an arrogant Internet moderator said something like this to me via subliminal years ago "Don't worry when this news is over, then we will take you to another news (to comment for us for free there too)".
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I'm posting this here too in case somebody doesn't have enough time to read my longer topic, these may contain interesting and useful informations.

** 1 **
On 19-12-2023 I sent this email to Reuters / Thomson Reuters and Yahoo.
Subject: What is your moral opinion? / Mi az Önök erkölcsi véleménye?

This is the email;
Birth place, date; Nationality/ Ethnic; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
19, December, 2023. Hungary,

To: - Thomson Reuters, - Reuters,
- Peter Thal Larsen, Global Editor of Breakingviews,
- Yahoo News,

Subject: What is your moral opinion? / Mi az Önök erkölcsi véleménye?
Attachment: KimarN_SzIg_ID.jpg; 20151115Consul.png; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf
202305TBTaxAid.PDF; YahooReutThreat1.png, YahooReutThreat2.png

Dear Sir, Madam,
I'd like to ask your moral opinion about the following human rights crime, because a part of it started under one of your news. Title; Ukrainians topple Lenin statue in Kharkiv, Reuters Videos.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/video/ukrain ... tml?ref=gs
I received this message under Reuters news in Yahoo comments on 09/30/2014; „We know where you live. We are watching you. We do not forgive. We do not forget. EXPECT US.”. And Yahoo showed it to me as a threatening message (I attached a print-screen to this email as YahooReutThreat1.png, YahooReutThreat2.png).
- And soon the message became real, they did those ugly things what I didn't even think people would do. And slowly I became a victim of an attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education). Officially it started in 2015 and the ex-KGB, the communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. And the FIDESZ-KDNP govt too is responsible for that. - But the facts are slowly showing that those (ex-)communist agents (and their families, etc) are doing this persecution which are now working for the West and NATO (mostly in EU/Europe).

That's what I feel in this persecution;
It's like Russia (FSB / SVR) has enemies in Western / EU / NATO world, and these enemies are controlling this persecution as a false-flag weapon to force/blackmail me to be a cannon fodder activist against Russia. (And the FIDESZ-KDNP govt looked at me also as a free campaign as long as my protests sounded only against the ex-communist left wing.)
- You fight as an activist against the ex-KGB / ex-communist agents because of their former human rights crimes, based on your missing human rights against their racist prejudice / bias. -- Or you go to our corrupt / racist ex-communist psychiatric hospitals and lose even more of your human rights there like a mental ill patient. -- Because we corruptly state that; -- our harassment etc crimes against you is just your imagination and never happened, -- and we investigated ourselves and we didn't find any error / problem with our false medical reports in your health documents / insurance.

This happened:
1; - Unknown people harassed, bullied me stronger and stronger on phone, Internet, etc, for years (uglier things too happened after the threatening message) and police refused to help me.
2; - I visited the family doctor to renew my driving licence on 15 September 2015. And I told her what have been happening to me. The family doctor without psychiatric qualification said that I'm paranoid. I told her I only accept independent psychiatric examination where former and present communists, etc relatives cannot be present, - for reason I was born in a family of victims of communist crimes, and my father tried to get out the communist agents' names, but they didn't give out. - Ever since I realized I'm too victim of them, because I was born in 1972 in communism, and for example communists didn't even let my parents christen me.
3; - Family doctors and other authorities too rejected my rights for reason: "It was long ago in communism therefore those expired", "This is paranoia too", "Nobody cares that "stupid" law". And they laughed on my rights.
- And the family doctors falsified my health documents and insurance with false medical reports, and the authorities refuse to stop this crime.
4; - Therefore I can't do anything which demands lawful health protection. And therefore for example; -I've no income because I can't work anywhere (not even as a soldier), because lawful labor protection is not possible in this way. -My travel rights are limited. -Lawyers of private health-insurance companies said that they cannot make contracts with me because of this (crime).
- I've been expressing my opinion (protest) since 2020, and the Russian Embassy voluntarily talked with me even in the first moment too just to prove their innocence in this crime. But EU / NATO / Western world prefer to remain silent and/or corruptly / bureaucratically refuse me, same as the Hungarian authorities do it also. - And on 15-11-2023 I went to the Russian Embassy to talk with them, and I told them this (google translator); "They want us (me and Russia / embassy) to throw mud at each other", in Hungarian; "Azt akarják hogy (én és Oroszország / nagykövetség) dobjunk sarat egymásra" and their answer was "I know (Tudom)".

Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. -And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor. - I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution.

*** In Hungarian / Magyarul ***

Születési idő, hely; Állampolgárság/ Etnikum; 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2023, december, 19

Címzett: - Thomson Reuters, - Reuters,
- Peter Thal Larsen, Global Editor of Breakingviews,
- Yahoo News,

Tárgy: Mi az Önök erkölcsi véleménye? / What is your moral opinion?
Csatolás: KimarN_SzIg_ID.jpg; 20151115Consul.png; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf
202305TBTaxAid.PDF; YahooReutThreat1.png, YahooReutThreat2.png

Tisztelt Cím!
Szeretném megkérdezni az Önök erkölcsi véleményét a következő emberi jogi bűncselekményről, mert egy része az Önök egyik híre alatt kezdődött. Cím; Az ukránok ledöntötték a Lenin-szobrot Harkivban, (Ukrainians topple Lenin statue in Kharkiv,) Reuters Videók.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/video/ukrain ... tml?ref=gs
Ezt az üzenetet a Reuters hír alatt kaptam a Yahoo megjegyzéseiben 2014.09.30-án; „We know where you live. We are watching you. We do not forgive. We do not forget. EXPECT US.”. Magyar jelentése: „Tudjuk hol laksz. Figyelünk téged. Nem bocsátunk meg. Nem felejtünk. SZÁMÍTSRÁNK.”. A Yahoo pedig fenyegető üzenetként mutatta meg nekem (egy képernyőképet csatoltam ehhez az e-mailhez mint YahooReutThreat1.png, YahooReutThreat2.png).).
- És hamarosan valósággá vált az üzenet, olyan ronda dolgokat csináltak, amire nem is gondoltam, hogy az emberek megteszik. - És lassan gondolatszabadság megsértési (átnevelés) kísérletnek áldozata lettem. Hivatalosan 2015-ben kezdődött és az ex-KGB-nek, a kommunista ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből. És a FIDESZ-KDNP kormány is felelős ezért. - De a tények lassan azt mutatják, hogy ezt az üldöztetést azok a (ex)kommunista ügynökök (és családjaik, stb) csinálják, akik most a Nyugatnak és a NATO-nak dolgoznak (többnyire EU-ban/Európában).

Ezt érzem ebben az üldözésben;
Mintha Oroszországnak (FSB / SVR-nak) ellenségei lennének a nyugati / EU / NATO világban, és ezek az ellenségek ezt az üldözést mint egy hamis-zászlós fegyvert irányítják, hogy rákényszerítsenek/zsaroljanak engem, hogy ágyútöltelék aktivista legyek Oroszország ellen. (És a FIDESZ-KDNP kormány is ingyen kampánynak tekintett engem mindaddig, amíg tiltakozásaim csak az exkommunista baloldal ellen szóltak.)
- Aktivistaként harcolsz az ex-KGB / ex-kommunista ügynökök ellen a korábbi emberi jogi bűncselekményeik miatt, a hiányzó emberi jogaid alapján a rasszista előítéleteik / elfogultságaik ellen. -- Vagy bemész a korrupt/rasszista ex-kommunista pszichiátriai kórházainkba és ott még többet veszítesz az emberi jogaidból, mint egy elmebeteg. -- Mivel mi korruptan azt állítjuk; -- az ellened elkövetett zaklatásaink és bűncselekményeink csak a képzeleted, és soha nem történtek meg, -- és mi kivizsgáltuk önmagunkat, és nem találtunk semmi hibát / problémát a hamis orvosi jelentéseinkkel kapcsolatban az egészségügyi okmányaidban / biztosításodban.

Ez történt:
1; - Ismeretlen személyek zaklattak, hergeltek telefonon, Interneten, stb, éveken keresztül, erősebben, és erősebben (rondább dolgok is történtek a fenyegető üzenet után), és a rendőrség elutasított segíteni nekem.
2; - Meglátogattam a háziorvost hogy megújítsam a vezetői engedélyem 2015 szeptember 15-én. És mondtam neki hogy mi történik velem. A háziorvos pszichiátriai végzettség nélkül mondta hogy paranoiám van. Mondtam neki hogy csak független pszichiátriai vizsgálatot fogadok el ahol volt és jelen kommunisták, stb hozzátartozók nem lehetnek jelen, - azzal indokkal hogy a kommunista bűnök áldozatainak családjába születtem, és az apám megpróbálta kikapni a kommunista ügynökök neveit, de nem adták ki. - Azóta rájöttem hogy én is az áldozatuk vagyok, mert 1972-ben születtem a kommunizmus alatt, és például a kommunisták meg sem engedték a szüleimnek hogy megkereszteltessenek engem.
3; - Háziorvosok és más hatóságok is elutasították a jogaimat azzal az indokkal hogy: "Már régen volt a kommunizmusban azaz elévültek", "Ez is paranoia", "Senkit sem érdekel az a "hülye" törvény". És nevettek a jogaimon.
- És a Háziorvosok meghamisították az egészségügyi dokumentumaimat és biztosításomat hamis orvosi jelentésekkel, és a hatóságok megtagadják megállítani ezt a bűnt.
4; - Ezért nem tudok semmit se csinálni ami törvényes egészségvédelmet követel. És emiatt például; -Nincs jövedelmem mert nem tudok dolgozni sehol se (még katonaként se), mivel így törvényes munkavédelem nem lehetséges. -Az utazási jogaim korlátozottak. -Magán egészségbiztosítók ügyvédei azt mondták hogy emiatt (bűncselekmény miatt) nem tudnak szerződést kötni velem.

- 2020 óta véleményt nyilvánítok (tüntettek), és az Orosz Nagykövetség önkéntesen beszélt velem már az első pillanatban is csak azért, hogy bizonyítsák ártatlanságukat ebben a bűnben. De az EU / NATO / nyugati világ inkább hallgat és/vagy korruptan / bürokratikusan visszautasít, ahogy a magyar hatóságok is teszik. - És 2023-11-15-én elmentem az Orosz Nagykövetségre, hogy beszéljek velük, és ezt mondtam nekik; "Azt akarják hogy (én és Oroszország / nagykövetség) dobjunk sarat egymásra" és a válaszuk ez volt "Tudom".

Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. -És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemre, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem. - Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben.
The title; Ukrainians topple Lenin statue in Kharkiv, Reuters Videos. of news
The link of Yahoo news is here again in case it doesn't work in the quote, and sadly Yahoo usually delete the comments do now there isn't any comment there but I've a link to a print screen;

https :/ /www . yahoo. com/news/video/ukrainians-topple-lenin-statue-kharkiv-010215691.html?ref=gs

https ://www .facebook .com/photo/?fbid=1753193381580455&set=ms.c.eJwzNDc1NrQ0NrYwNLUwMDE11TMEC5gYGptYGhqbGxoDAHIEBrE~-.bps.a.1752145618351898
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=17 ... 5618351898

** 2 **

I found interesting story about Reuters on Wikipedia, but Wikipedia is unreliable just as the entire Internet.
Anyway it says UK had Information Research Department (IRD) and it was a secret and the biggest and longest anti-communist agency in UK, and Reuters too got money from IRD. But UK closed IRD in the 1970s but sure propaganda etc didn't die, so new offices are there and ordering black, etc propaganda, etc jobs.
As they say "if you can't beat them then join them"..
And fact is my phone was hacked in UK when I lived there, and some of my east EU work mates had no problem to wear commie medals and to stalk on other east EU work mates including on me. Sure informations were collected about these stalkings and I guess they started to use those infomations. And for example UK is now openly recruiting Russian secret service agents.

It really looks like EU / NATO secret services have an axis and those are behind this crime / false flag and regardless if IRD was real or not.
And that's why nobody wanted to help me in EU / NATO countries while they were about to trick me to visit them but just to waist my time and money on them.
- Now can you imagine what would happen if I would go to USA to ask asylum? No wonder why there were so many subliminal message invitations but no facts. I only found a rejected USA asylum case and it was about some ex-communist Romanian agents politically persecuted a man, it's in the Well Founded Fear document report film from 1990s. And also many people said me from first moment that I should try USA, but those suggestions were based rumors etc.

** 3 **

I found this USA asylum decision statistic; https://trac.syr.edu/phptools/immigration/asylum/
https :// trac.syr.edu/phptools/immigration/asylum/

And on my screen it says/shows that;
Since 2002 the Hungarian nationalities / Hungarian language got "114 asylum decisions" and "93 of these were denied", which means "more than 80% were denied".
Well 114 isn't enough to say 80% of Hungarians were cheating, because an ex-communist country with population of 10 million can produce that 114 persecution number easily in a 21 years of USA statistic.
- And Hungarian gypsies are getting asylum in Canada, USA and they too have real reasons, and actually that's what people only hear in Hungary everywhere but nothing about native Hungarians. No wonder why Ombudsman (UN) arrogantly said me in 2015 that I'm not the first victim of this crime but they have no records about cases like mine.

- These things are saying a lot who have been running "Go to USA" etc subliminal messages, and why there wasn't any facts just "Go to USA". And it also says who had to invent the rumors of "Go to USA" suggestions what people said me some naively but some said it like a cheater. Well the origin of the rumors / suggestions and the subliminal messages etc have to be the Western and NATO countries' intelligences, and that part of the ex-KGB which is now working for them.

- And this can explain why my enemies recklessly let me escape easily to Malaysia in 2015, and it also explains why Muslims in Malaysia said me in different places "You did very well to come here". (Malaysia isn't a weak country though it's an ex-UK colony, but they convicted Bush and Blair for Iraq, just as Indonesia isn't weak either regardless if it's about Russia or West etc.)

- Now can you still imagine what would happen if I would go to USA to ask asylum? And why they were running subliminal message invitations to me but no facts. And I only found denied USA asylum case and it was because some ex-communist Romanian agents politically persecuted a Romanian, it's in the Well Founded Fear document report film from 1990s.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I'd like to post this in this topic too as a help for those who have not enough time to read my longer topic, it may contain useful information;

On 2024-02-13, I sent this email to -NATO, -PESCO, EU, -Governments, -Ministries, and -Defences (Armies), - Secret services, of NATO and EU countries, (Some countries don't have email just "e-Contact Form", etc, therefore I sent this to them there, and/or to their embassies.) Robot replies came back, and so far only the Belgian PM's email said "The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.". And Ursula von's email address doesn't work anymore, only contact form, and I rather posted my email on her X account, but I posted it on Dutch, UK and NATO etc X accounts too.

This is a what I said to them in the letter;
Dear Sir, Madam,
Here in this email I'd like to say these;
1, - Please delete all my job applications from the data of the Hungarian Defence /Armed Forces, including NATO.
2, - I refuse to fight for the EU/NATO countries if there is a war.
This is the email;
13, February, 2024. Hungary
To; -NATO, -PESCO, EU,
-Governments, -Ministries, and -Defences (Armies), - Secret services, of NATO and EU countries,
(Some countries don't have email just "e-Contact Form", etc, therefore I sent this to them there, and/or to their embassies.)
Attachment: KimarN_SzIg_ID.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 202402jobsNFSZ.PDF; 20151115Consul.png
2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 202305TBTaxAid.PDF
202401KimarFeeling.pdf; 20230612KimarToEU.pdf; 20231211KimarToUSNato.pdf;
Subject: My declaration / Nyilatkozatom
Dear Sir, Madam,
Here in this email I'd like to say these;
1, - Please delete all my job applications from the data of the Hungarian Defence /Armed Forces, including NATO.
2, - I refuse to fight for the EU/NATO countries if there is a war.
Reasoning;
I sent many emails to the Hungarian authorities, - and to the EU countries' governments, ministries, defences, - and to NATO, - and to USA, Canada, Turkiye, Norway to inform them about my persecuted situation, and to ask for help, opinion, - and I've even been expressing my opinion (1 person protest) front of some embassies.
- But you always corruptly bureaucratically ignored me, and/or refused me with misleading replies, which is nothing but aiding this persecution, and some even laughed at me arrogantly.
-Hungarian authorities said to me "Nobody cares that "stupid" law" when I tried to use, protect my rights.
-Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said to me in 2015 that: "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) of this kind of case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".
- But when I went to Malaysia in 2015 after this persecution started, the local people helped me there immediately, though we didn't know each other, and their countries aren't members of EU, NATO world. And later too they helped me many times when I visited them again, meanwhile the Hungarian and the EU, NATO systems did nothing against this persecution. - Therefore I won't fight against those cultures, worlds that these helpful people represented with their many "small" help.
- And I've been expressing my opinion (1 person protest) since 2020, and only the Russian embassy talked with me, and they did it voluntarily even in the first moment in 2020 too, to know my case/situation from me, and to prove their innocence of this racist political crime against me, unlike the EU, NATO countries. - Therefore I won't fight against those whom the Russian embassy represented when they talked with me.
This attachment 202401KimarFeeling.pdf tells what I fell in this persecution, and the 20230612KimarToEU.pdf; 20231211KimarToUSNato.pdf tell how this persecution happened.
- Well these are what we can experience when the carelessly corrupt parts of EU, NATO secret services are recycling the ex-KGB's Hungarian part.
- And I demand you in this letter too, to stop this racist communist crime against my life. Because I've no income, because I can't work lawfully, and I can't even lawfully get aid to buy food for myself, therefore my mother pays for my food all because of this racist persecution.
Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. -And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor. - I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution.

*** in Hungarian / magyarul ***

Magyarország, 2024, február, 13
Címzett; -NATO, -PESCO, EU,
NATO és EU országok; -Kormányai, -Minisztériumai, -Honvédelmei (Hadseregei), és -Titkosszolgálatai,
(Néhány országnak nincs e-mailje csak "e-Kapcsolatfelvételi űrlap", stb van, ezért ezt nekik oda küldöm, és/vagy a nagykövetségeiknek.)
Csatolás; KimarN_SzIg_ID.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 202402jobsNFSZ.PDF; 20151115Consul.png
2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 202305TBTaxAid.PDF
202401KimarFeeling.pdf; 20230612KimarToEU.pdf; 20231211KimarToUSNato.pdf;
Tárgy: My declaration / Nyilatkozatom
Tisztelt Cím!
Ebben az e-mailben ezeket szeretném elmondani;
1, - Kérem töröljék az összes állás jelentkezéseimet a Magyar Honvédség, beleértve a NATO adatai közül.
2, - Nem vagyok hajlandó harcolni az EU/NATO országokért, ha háború van.
Indoklás;
Sok e-mailt küldtem a magyar hatóságoknak, - és az EU országok kormányainak, minisztériumainak, honvédségeiknek, - és NATO-nak, - és az USA-nak, Kanadának, Törökországnak, Norvégiának, hogy tájékoztassam őket az üldözött helyzetemről, hogy segítséget, véleményt kérjek, - és még a véleményemet is kinyilvánítottam (1 személyes tüntetés) néhány nagykövetség előtt.

- De Önök mindig korruptan, bürokratikusan figyelmen kívül hagytak engem, és/vagy félrevezető válaszokkal elutasítottak engem, ami nem más, mint ennek az üldözésnek a segítése, és néhányan még nevettek is rajtam arrogánsan.
-A magyar hatóságok azt mondták nekem, hogy "Senkit nem érdekel az a "hülye" törvény", amikor megpróbáltam használni, védeni a jogaimat.
-Magyar Ombudsman (ENSZ) ezt mondta nekem 2015-ben: "Nem azt mondom, hogy Ön az első (áldozat) ilyen üggyel mint az Öné, hanem hogy nekünk nincs ilyen ügyről jegyzőkönyvünk mint az Öné".
- De amikor 2015-ben elmentem Malajziába, miután ez az üldözés elkezdődött, akkor a helyi emberek ott azonnal segítettek nekem, bár nem ismertük egymást, és az országaik nem tagjai az EU, NATO világnak. És később is sokszor segítettek nekem, amikor újra meglátogattam őket, mialatt a magyar és az EU, NATO rendszerek nem tettek semmit ez ellen az üldözés ellen. - Ezért nem fogok harcolni azok a kultúrák, világok ellen amit ezek a segítőkész emberek képviseltek a sok "kis" segítségükkel.
- És 2020 óta nyilvánítom ki a véleményemet (1 személyes tüntetés), és csak az Orosz nagykövetség beszélt velem, és önként tették azt még az első pillanatban is 2020-ban, hogy tőlem ismerjék meg az ügyemet/helyzetemet, és bizonyítsák ártatlanságukat ebben az ellenem elkövetett rasszista politikai bűncselekményben, nem úgy mint az EU, NATO országok. - Ezért nem fogok harcolni azok ellen, akiket az Orosz nagykövetség képviselt, amikor beszéltek velem.
Ez a csatolás 202401KimarFeeling.pdf elmondja hogy mit érzek ebben az üldözésben, és a 20230612KimarToEU.pdf; 20231211KimarToUSNato.pdf elmondják hogy hogyan történt ez az üldözés.
- Nos ezek amiket tapasztalhatunk, amikor az EU, NATO titkosszolgálatok hanyagul korrupt részei újrahasznosítják az ex-KGB magyar részét.
- És ebben a levélben is követelem Önöktől, hogy hagyják abba ezt az életem elleni rasszista kommunista bűncselekményt. Mivel nincs jövedelmem mert nem tudok törvényesen dolgozni, és még segélyt sem kaphatok törvényesen, hogy ételt vegyek magamnak, ezért az édesanyám fizeti az ételemet a rasszista üldöztetés miatt.
Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. -És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemre, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem. - Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben.
Tisztelettel: Kimár Norbert
I wonder how they will react to this email, but well subliminal messages said (in threatened way) jail for this and before I started my email but days later they changed to "everybody gonna abandoned me in EU, NATO world..", but I sent it..
- Honestly how they can punish me by law for this email just to make it a precedence?
I guess it's a lose-lose stand up for my enemies, because their police / prosecutors can't file a crime against these reasoning, but they can't really ignore this email either especially by these kind of reasons.

So there are some ways to fightback against this racial discrimination / corruption / false-flag crime, for example;
- 1)attacking their business investments;
Because EU/NATO countries civil and military secret services refuse to care about the victims of communist crimes in Hungary, and they refuse to provide safety elsewhere in EU/NATO world as my case proves it also, - though these secret services are able to provide security deals for their own countries' businesses etc inside Hungary, - therefore by my human rights title I request/demand these countries to give to Malaysia free of charge those of their country's business' markets which cover the Hungarian victims of communist crimes in Hungary, or move their businesses headquarters to Malaysia..
- And of course that part of victims and their relatives which dislike this idea can act as they wish. (And what if another victim finds help in an other country for example in Iran?)
- 2) allowing Russian counter intelligences to use it to fight against it in EU/NATO world;
By my human rights title I'm allowing the Russian secret services to use my persecuted situation as an evidence of violating the Cold War end peace by abusing the victims of communist crimes (for example to create a false flag attack to create divide and conquer between former victims/relatives and Russia). - I'm also allowing the Russian secret services to do whatever is necessary against those people, and ex-communist agents and their families, etc who are suspects, perpetrators, etc of such crimes in EU and NATO countries.
-3) refusing to fight for EU/NATO countries if there is a war;
And I won't fight for EU / NATO countries if there is a war, because they violate my human rights and/or aiding this crime with their corrupt ignore and misleading responses.
All because people in Malaysia helped me even in first moment, - and Russian embassy voluntarily talked with me to prove their innocence of this crime even in first moment, - unlike EU / NATO countries.

And honestly what kind of secret services EU/NATO countries have if they let this to go that far?
These 3 attacks are helping Russia and Malaysia (and others too outside of EU/NATO world), and technically that's how far my enemies pushed it inside EU/NATO world.
And it's working, because they can't stop it, but sure they can do what ever they like to do with me. And I'm aware with that they can kill me,
- or attacking my health (as they did it in 2014),
- and also they can create/fabricate anything to put me in jail via their corrupt racist system. (Drug and hypnosis that's how they work, even inside police station. Though I never used any drug and I'm against drugs, but I personally can tell for sure it works perfectly against individuals, unlike against those who have strong fighter friend / family connections).
- Muslims said me in Malaysia in 2015 "You did it good to come here" and then in spring of 2021 Russians said me; "You can keep protesting here at the embassy (I started to protest there in Aug-2020)". Sure Russians understood it faster than me that I'm a forced false flag attack.
- There is parallel between Malaysia and Russia, but honestly the question is; -Why does it worth for EU/NATO intelligences to be useful idiot of Islam Malaysia (because it started in middle of war on terror = time of labelling the Islam culture) and then useful idiot of Russia (my protest started way before Ukraine war and now this war is a growing proxy war against Russia)?
- Or do I just accept too much logic from the careless Western system? As Macron said once "they're brain-dead" about some intelligences. Actually EU/NATO are working with those ex-KGB and with their relatives, families etc who collapsed and betrayed their own communism.
But these intelligences have the power in EU/NATO world so better to look it as China, etc Asians do..