Inventing the AIDS Virus

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
Firestarter

Head CDC Robert Redfield – scientific fraudster

Post by Firestarter »

If you want to know who really are the “deep state” you don’t have to look any further than the “swamp creatures” appointed by President Donald.

In March 2018, President Trump appointed Robert Redfield to head the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
In 2002, President George Bush Jr. had rejected Redfield for the same position because his scientific fraud on AIDS vaccines was still too fresh.

On 7 June 1994, two doctors from Public Citizen, Peter Lurie and the Sidney M. Wolfe, wrote a letter to chairman of the House Subcommittee on Health and the Environment, Congressman Henry Waxman to complain about the fraudster Lt. Col. Robert Redfield, who had blatantly manipulated data in support of the GP160 AIDS vaccine…
Some gullible fools have noted that the scientific fraud committed by Redfield should have destroyed his career, but of course in our Brave New World this is all the more reason to have a long and successful career (although in general it isn’t advisable to do it in such an obvious manner as Robert Redfield did)

See 2 excerpts from the letter...
We are writing to request that your Subcommittee hold a hearing, as soon as possible, to investigate charges of grave impropriety committed by U.S. Department of Defense’ AIDS researchers. We have obtained Internal memoranda, not previously made public, from the Department of Defense that allege a systematic pattern of data manipulation, inappropriate statistical analyses and misleading data presentation by Army researchers in an apparent attempt to promote the usefulness of the GP160 AIDS vaccine.
(…)

The Phase I and Phase II studies in which this alleged misconduct occurred were conducted by researchers at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR), led by Lt. Col. Robert Redfield, M.D., Chief of the Department of Retroviral Research, and misleading results from these trials were reported in…the New England Journal of Medicine in June 1991, the Journal AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses in June 1992 and the annual International AIDS Conference in Amsterdam on 21 July 1992. In addition, overstated conclusions have been presented on two occasions at hearings before your Subcommittee.
https://khn.org/wp-content/uploads/site ... waxman.pdf
(http://web.archive.org/web/202006021752 ... waxman.pdf)

The following was written by Peter Lurie after CNN had done some weak reporting on Robert Redfield.
Redfield and his colleagues misrepresented the results to ultimately secure $20 million for a Phase III study of GP160 by the military.

The following explains the scientific fraud.
Redfield presented the following “smoothed out” figure to show the efficacy of the AIDS vaccine.

The previous graph looks like impressive evidence that the “responders” to the vaccine had much higher CD4 counts than other AIDS-victims.
In reality the “smoothing” had manipulated the data beyond all recognition. See the raw data. Image

Researchers from his own group questioned Redfield on why he had reported on only 15 of the vaccinated while the group had consisted of 26 AIDS-victims.
Military statisticians tried all the possible combinations of 15 subjects, of the 26, but none reproduced Redfield’s results.

Challenged directly, Redfield admitted internally several times that his presentation in 1992 in Amsterdam had been misleading.
But then made another public presentation with similar misleading claims.

Redfield also reported that, whereas only 16% of the “natural history” group had an about 66% decrease in their viral DNA, a full 60% of the vaccinated did.
These findings were reported to be statistically significant (but of course there was no such significant effect).

In February 1993, Col. Dangerfield completed his “informal investigation” of Redfield’s fraud, concluding that the "evidence does not support the allegations of scientific misconduct".
In July 1994, Peter Lurie and the Public Citizen Health Research Group requested disclosure of the records under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
In 1997, Lurie had won his lawsuit against the military to get most of the (uncensored) report he had requested. But at this time nobody seemed interested in this anymore.

In 1996, Redfield had left the military and joined the Institute for Human Virology at the University of Maryland with another fraudster in AIDS research: Robert Gallo.
Gallo had become so controversial because of several scientific frauds that the Nobel Prize for the invention of the AIDS virus was awarded to Luc Montagnier (who has since admitted that HIV is quite harmless for people with a good functioning immune system): https://cspinet.org/news/beyond-the-cur ... t-redfield
(http://archive.is/3cQoS)
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
Firestarter

Re: Inventing the AIDS Virus

Post by Firestarter »

Jonathan Fishbein, was a scientist who was fired by the National Institute of Health's AIDS division after he exposed the cover-up of the AIDS drug Nevirapine in a trial in Uganda. The NIH later had to admit him to work again...

Since the early 1990s, the AIDS drug Nevirapine has been used to poison AIDS victims despite its known high toxicity. By 1998, the FDA’s black-box label announced its known toxicity that could cause organ failure and bloody skin loss – resulting in death.
In 1998 in Kampala, Uganda, the Nevirapine study to prevent transmission of HIV from mother to child was underway. The study put 645 expectant mothers on the drug. The problems started immediately. First, the study was carried on without a control group – everyone received one drug or another – AZT or Nevirapine.
A 20 percent rate of “serious adverse events” was reported in newborns in both the Nevirapine and AZT groups, including blood and tissue infection, pneumonia and severe rash. Eighty percent of mothers exhibited laboratory and clinical abnormalities. Twenty-two babies had grade 3 anemia.
Of the 645 babies born (I presume), 38 died - 16 on Nevirapine, 22 on AZT.
So Nevirapine was approved as it was even less deadly than AZT. It continued to be used in the never developing world to poison HIV-positive pregnant women.

Jonathan Fishbein tried to expose that the Ugandan HIVNET 012 study had simply covered up “serious adverse events” in the trial by assuming that "the adverse events were due to local endemic conditions. The people recording data were poorly trained to assess these local conditions. They looked at the patients and said, ‘whatever’s going on is probably malaria, so I’m not going to write it down’”.
Does this sound familiar?!?

Fishbein thought that the AIDS drug Nevirapine was too dangerous to be used, but it continued to be used. When Fishbein started at the NIH, the cover-up of the Nevirapine trial was an open secret. Fishbein said "the flaws were common knowledge", so why hadn’t this been corrected before I arrived?
Although he had been praised for his work, on 20 February 2004, 2 weeks after his written complaint on Nevirapine, Fishbein was demoted and 5 days later he was fired.

In 2003, Dr. Betsy Smith had reached the same conclusion when she reviewed the trial.
Smith’s safety report was rewritten by AIDS Division director Edmund Tramont and then buried.

In 2003, another reporter had independently found out that since the early 1990s the NIH conducted AIDS drugs trials at the Incarnation Children’s Center (ICC) orphanage in Washington Heights, just north of Harlem.
Dangerous and toxic drugs like Nevirapine and AZT were tested on these mostly abandoned children: http://www.laleva.org/eng/2006/01/whist ... nsafe.html
(https://archive.is/5AjRH)
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

The following 1 1/2 hour video features "Fauci prominently" in its title, but in reality is on the different aspects of the AIDS fraud. In my opinion the most interesting are the whistleblowers that present evidence that just about everything we were told about AIDS is false.
The documentary also insinuates that it's all very similar to the current corona "pandemic".

Most of this information is already posted in this thread.
https://youtu.be/wy3frBacd2k

Kary Mullis is one of the AIDS whistleblowers that's interviewed in the previous documentary. Kary Mullis died in August 2019, a couple of months before the first coronavirus cases were reported in Wuhan, China...
This is from a 1994 interview.
Gallo will refuse to discuss the HIV debate, just as he's always done. "I know he will," Mullis shoots back, anger rising in his voice. "But you know what? I would be willing to chase the little bastard from his car to his office and say, 'This is Kary Mullis trying to ask you a goddamn simple question,' and let the cameras follow. If people think I'm a crazy person, that's okay. But here's a Nobel Prize-winner trying to ask a simple question from those who spent $22 billion and killed 100,000 people. It has to be on TV. It's a visual thing. I'm not unwilling to do something like that."
(...)

Referring to the guardians of the HIV establishment, such as Gallo and Fauci, Mullis suddenly turns from rage to pity. "I feel sorry for 'em," he admits. "I want to have the story unveiled, but you know what? I'm just not the kick-'em-in-the-balls kind of guy. I'm a moral person, but I'm not a crusader. I think it's a terrible tragedy that it's happened. There are some terrible motivations of humans involved in this, and Gallo and Fauci have got to be some of the worst."

Then the anger kicks in again. "Personally, I want to see those fuckers pay for it a little bit. I want to see them lose their position. I want to see their goddamn children have to go to junior college. I mean, who do we care about? Do we care about these people that are HIV-positive whose lives have been ruined? Those are the people I'm the most concerned about. Every night I think about this. I think, what is my interest in this? Why do I care? I don't know anybody dying of it. They're right about that. Well, except one of my girlfriend's brothers died of it, and I think he died of AZT."

At this point, Mullis voice starts to crack. "The horror of it is every goddamn thing you look at, if you look at it through the glasses that you've developed through looking at this thing, seems pretty scary to me. Look at the oncogene people and I go, oh yeah, I know what they are doing. Same stuff. Oncogenes don't have anything to do with cancer. Radiation probably doesn't have anything to do with stopping cancer. The drugs that we use on people - all those goddamn horrible poisons - they're no less toxic than AZT. And we are doing it to everybody. Everybody's aunt is being radiated once a goddamn month and given drugs that are going to kill her. We're dealing with a bunch of witch doctors. The whole medical profession - except for the people that patch you up when you get a broken leg or you have a pumbling problem - is really fucked. It's just a bunch of people that have become socially important and very rich by thinking about the fact that they might be able to cure the diseases that actually cause people in our society to die. And they can't do shit about it. It's scary, that's what it is."
http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/cfmullis.htm

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

The following 2007 article from the "mainstream" LA times describes the "..intended victims of Gates Foundation generosity". Of course we shouldn't make Bill Gates more important than the frontman for the cabal he is.
It really is quite similar to the shutdown of healthcare in the current COVID plandemic.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, has donated $8.5 billion to the global fight against the non-existent AIDS pandemic basically to destroy effective health care in Africa. The most important foundations getting these billions are the Global Fund to Fight AIDS and the GAVI Alliance.
The Global Fund also received $650 million from Berkshire Hathaway Inc. chairman Warren E. Buffett (another eugenics psychopath, like Gates).

The cash is used to recruit health care workers (with a higher salary) to stop providing care for big killers - birth sepsis, diarrhea and asphyxia - so they will inject AIDS-victims with the deadly ART drugs instead. The "reputable" Lancet wrote: “Many believe that its tight remit is increasingly becoming a strait jacket”.
The resulting predictable health staff shortages has worsened health care in Africa by these health care donations (for AIDS and vaccines).

In 2000, the Gates Foundation with the pharmaceutical giant Merck & Co. chose Botswana for a $100-million investment to "prove" that mass AIDS treatment and prevention could succeed in Africa.
As a result, the rate of pregnancy-related maternal deaths nearly quadrupled and the child mortality rate rose dramatically.

In Rwanda, only about 3% of the adult population are HIV positive, but more than 50% of Rwanda’s health budget was designated for AIDS.
In Rwanda, TB overall and TB deaths among HIV negative patients rose dramatically. Child mortality remained very high at about 1 death in every 5 to 6 births.

Data from 2006 shows the expected correlation between GAVI funding in Africa and child mortality.
On average, child mortality and pregnancy-related deaths improved more in nations that received less from the genocidal GAVI vaccine pushers. In the 7 nations that received most GAVI health funding, child mortality rates worsened: https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ga ... story.html
(https://archive.is/SXtpx)

It isn't a great mystery that immune deficiency in Africa is caused by hunger (malnutrition, starvation). They can easily prove the "efficacy" of the deadly AIDS drugs by simply providing food to the victims of ART.
Firestarter wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:40 pmThe same Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation that plays a huge role in orchestrating the COVID-19 “pandemic”, is financing the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) to destroy food production, as obviously they don’t want Africa to eat (“sustainable” agriculture sounds so much better than genocide!)…
Also on that side of the equation Gates as frontman for the cabal has increased hunger by his "philanthropic" efforts (notably AGRA and CGIAR): viewtopic.php?p=69269#p69269

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:27 pmWillner also favoured alternative treatment for cancer; so they suspended his medical license in 1990. It shouldn’t surprise us that he died on April 15, 1995 of a “heart attack”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Willner
I finally found Willner's book on AIDS, which is a good overview of the AIDS hoax, published more than 25 years ago...

AIDS is 25 old diseases which are given a new name.
The causes of Acquired Immune Deficiency (AIDS) have been known for a century: malnutrition (starvation), drugs, radiation, and chemotherapy.
AZT, the toxic drug used to treat AIDS, causes AIDS.

With a supporting role for the much hated Fauci...
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Director of the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases, a cohort and supporter of Gallo, published a paper in 1985, in which he stated that the world's number one cause of T-cell depletion was malnutrition. Fauci also knows that malnutrition is the number one cause of immune deficiency diseases.
Willner also presents a diet and "chelation therapy" to treat/cure "AIDS" (I don't know about this).

Robert E. Willner - Deadly Deception; The Proof That Sex And HIV Absolutely Do Not Cause AIDS (1994), 3.4 MB: https://ia801800.us.archive.org/15/item ... illner.pdf

Firestarter

Corrupt NIH; Mikovits fraud

Post by Firestarter »

A self-proclaimed government watchdog - Open The Books - has exposed that some $350 million in undisclosed royalties were paid to the NIH and hundreds of its scientists, including its recently resigned director Francis Collins and none other than Anthony Fauci.
Employees are listed as inventors on the patents and receive a share of the royalties obtained through any licensing, or ‘technology transfer,’ of their inventions. Essentially, taxpayer money funding NIH research benefits researchers employed by NIH because they are listed as patent inventors and therefore receive royalty payments from licensees.
This seems like a conflict of interests when these same bureacrats award contracts to the same pharmaceutical companies that pay them these royalties.
Fauci has defended himself against this argument with that he donated all of these royalties to "charity".

Open the Books will join Judicial Watch in a lawsuit because they didn't receive all the information about these payments they asked for in a FOIA request.
This explains why they didn't do this when Trump was (the Republican) president...

The top 5 NIH employees in the number of received royalty payments are: Robert Gallo; Ira Pastan; Mikulas Popovic; Flossie Wong-Staal; and Mangalasseril Sarngadharan (all 5 of the National Cancer Institute): https://www.theepochtimes.com/non-profi ... 54636.html

Robert Gallo, who received the biggest number of royalty payments of all NIH staff, is the scientific fraudster that played a major role in inventing the "AIDS virus", even though there has never been any scientific evidence that HIV actually causes AIDS.

Possibly even more interesting is the similar 2005 story about NIH scientists receiving royalties from pharmaceutical companies.
Test subjects in AIDS treatment trials weren't informed about this conflict of interest. Fauci promoted trials of AZT (Zidovudine) that had earlier been dismissed as a chemotherapy for cancer because it is so toxic that it kills its human victims. With AZT destroying the immune system it isn't too farfetched to conclude that AZT causes AIDS...

In 1987, the FDA approved AZT of Burroughs Wellcome (that owns a major stake in GlaxoSmithKline) at almost warp speed.
According to molecular biologist Harvey Bialy, “I can’t see how this drug could be doing anything other than making people very sick” (causing AIDS!).

Also interesting is that Fauci’s wife, Christine Grady, also promoted the genocide by AIDS treatment, for example in her 1995 book.
In 2012, the NIH hired Christine Grady, without disclosing she is Fauci’s wife: https://www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=14174

------------------------------
Firestarter wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:42 pmMolecular biologist Judy Anne Mikovits was part of a scientific team that discovered xenotropic murine leukemia virus (XMRV) in many of the study subjects with cancer, motor-neuron disorders and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
In 2009, the team published this study, which understandably got very controversial. The team concluded that the XMRV retrovirus came from mice. This was probably caused by contaminated vaccines.
When I first heard of Judy Mikovits story, on mouse retroviruses in vaccines, I thought this could be the perfect explanation for vaccines, AIDS and cancer.
In the months that followed I grew suspicious as Mikovits' story is not understandable, and that she seemed more interested in complaining about her life being destroyed, and strange theories over how the mouse retroviruses in vaccines would supposedly kill the vaxxed, instead of presenting scientific evidence...
By the time the COVID pandemic was started, I didn't take anything she said seriously, when she was pushed into the spotlight by just about all the "alternative" media criticising the lockdown and mRNA vaccines.

The following article describes that Mikovits probably intentionally falsified data to make her shocking claims.
Now Silverman was worried. He pulled the samples from the WPI out of the freezer, but this time, instead of testing for XMRV, he did two other tests in case something more serious than a laboratory contamination had happened. He ran tests for the presence of both the neomycin resistance gene and the hybrid CMV promoter he had engineered into the virus when he cloned it.23 In all of the WPI samples that tested positive for XMRV, both could be detected, meaning that these human samples contained the plasmid he had sent to the WPI, furthermore, only in the ME/CFS samples. Not only were the original published results unsound, but also the most likely explanation was that the ME/CFS samples had been deliberately spiked with the plasmid—prima facie evidence of scientific fraud."
(...)
Mikovits showed a slide purporting to show the expression of mouse retrovirus proteins in human blood cells when treated with a chemotherapy drug, 5-azacytidine (5-AZA). Despite her contention that this proved human infection by mouse retroviruses, this in fact is a well-known phenomenon. 5-AZA activates endogenous retroviruses common to humans and mice, and the antibodies against mouse retroviruses cross-react with these proteins. But there was something odd. One anonymous observer noticed a similarity between the slide and a figure in Mikovits's Science article. However, in the article, instead of the samples being labeled plus or minus 5-AZA treatment, they were labeled as ME/CFS patient or healthy control. By chance, Mikovits made the PowerPoint slides publically available. Upon uncropping the image, one could see the original handwriting on the figure showing indeed these were cells treated with 5-AZA, the implication being that it had been deliberately mislabeled to imply that the ME/CFS sample was infected with XMRV.
Also interesting is how the article described the retroviruses, whose genetic material is RNA. The reason I find this interesting is that it describes how this RNA (remember the mRNA COVID vaccines) can change the DNA even of the offspring!
When a retrovirus infects an animal cell, the viral RNA is converted into DNA and then inserted directly into the genome of the cell.1 This means that as long as that cell lives, the viral genome will persist in the infected cell. It will also be passed on to daughter cells should that infected cell divide. Acting essentially like a cellular gene, the virus then makes copies of its RNA genome and packages them into new virus particles that go on to infect the next cell. A curious feature of retroviruses results from their lifestyle. On rare occasions, a retrovirus will infect a germ cell, that is, one that becomes either an egg or a sperm cell. That means that when that cell forms a new organism, the retrovirus will be a part of the genome of every cell in the body and all generations from then on.
http://web.archive.org/web/202012011919 ... MC7398426/

While its authors claim no "conflict of interest" to report, this was financed by the notorious Wellcome Trust that owned the same Burroughs Wellcome (now GlaxoSmithKline) that has made such a nice profit over the deadly, AIDS-causing Zidovudine.

In January 2020, a couple of months before the start of the "pandemic" on March 11, the Director of the $33 billion Wellcome Trust, Jeremy Farrar, started warning money managers about the shape of things to come in several briefing calls: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 787#p69787