Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Re: Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

Post by knorbert »

* - 02, Nov, 2021, I protest in Kazincbarcika:
- Family doctor Márta Lencár's surgery Május 1 út (street) 2. Its time: 10:00 – 11:00. It’s in the end corner of the poor area of the city,
- Mayor Office, Fő tér (square) 4. Its time: 11:15 - 12:15,
- Family doctor Tamás Motkó's surgery in Kazincbarcika Gépész út (street) 21 (Hungary, EU), from 13:00 – to 15:00,
*- Authorities still did not terminate their racial (commie) crime against my life. But these racist criminals love to run these crimes against humanity.

Interesting was people walked next to me about 5 meters and a Hungarian woman said to another oh he protest against vaccine it's all around world everywhere.. But a gypsy said to another gypsy "It's the against racism"..
That's 1 of reasons why foreign countries give them easier asylum protection than Hungarians can get there.

And there were more people who supported me this time than usual, but in average the gypsies are way higher percent who understand it and want to know it.
And someone told me do it until finish this (crime).. he knew me and probably others realized also that as I was even told last year in Budapest "you don't want to give it up" etc from others.
20, Oct, 2021, in Budapest. I expressed my opinion (protest) to find a job or advise again, because of the racist communist crime against my life.

1,- Swedish Embassy in Budapest, 09:15-10:30.
Well neither Swedish nor police was there, though I sent them email to both, as a police asked me 2 weeks ago, plus facebook message to Swedish..
2,- Prime Minister’s Office. 10:50-11:50.
That was the biggest one, because 2 persons came (I think they were Gypsies) and they asked me about my story, and 1 of them said to the other "Listen him, what he says... that's how they make people crazy (false diagnosis)".
And when I said them that I told the racist corrupt family doctors I only accept independent examination where communist criminals cannot be for reason against prejudice as a relative of victims of communist crimes against humanity.. Then they loudly said "Yeah !!", and they too said they would do as I did..
- 3,- in Kossuth square next to Parliament. 11:50– 12:20,
Guards/ Police were polite and let me protest.. but nothing happened..
- 4,- at National Assembly Office. 12:30-13:30.
I was there only alone..
- 5,- Front of House of Terror Museum, 14:00– 14:30, As always Museum ignored to answer me.
- 6,- FIDESZ government party’s headquarter. 14:50– 15:50,
It was interesting, because in the end they tried to ban me to make photo from a construction project banner which was hanging on the fence as many others elsewhere. They even tried to lie in the weeks earlier argument they proved they can hire me but I didn't want that.. lol I told them in the end "I put that in the youtube, facebook and etc"..
I can tell even these protests are proving that it's the FIDESZ who is running this racial discrimination, and even the stalking etc harassments were not exist if FIDESZ would not be racist against victims of communist crimes like me.
- 7,- Russian Embassy to Hungary, 16:00– 17:30
Nobody came out from Embassy to talk with me, but we had positive conversations since my first protest.
- I got again a *corrupt* postal reply letter this week from district prosecutor.

Dr Fanni Kovács prosecutor says they forwarded my earlier emails to the local Kazincbarcika police station because I didn't sent them to the police.. But I did and I checked my emails and those emails were addressed to the Kaznicbarcika police headquarter too as I stated that). that's their email *< kazincbarcikark@borsod.police.hu >* - Literally Dr Fanni Kovács prosecutor lied that, just as she even tried to lie me that the expression of opinion as demonstration needs permission from police.. lol did she just tried to limit my rights in freedom of expression of my opinion??
But of course she ignored the authorities racial discrimination against me, and lied that the letter was only about the date of my protest, but the reason too was written there with attached evidences.

* Literally she proved with her lies that they illegally forwarded my emails and she ignored the racism to cover the police in this racial discriminative crime (their racist corrupt lawyer trick).
If this prosecutor that openly lie in a letter then how does she lie to cover the racial discrimination in a trial as the health care did already?
I heard these people are turning On and Off the recorder in the trials..
KIMAR NORBERT részére
KAZINCBARCIKA
Tardonai út 56. szám

A 2021. október hó 28. napján kelt és hatóságomhoz ugyanazon nap - e-mail útján - érkezett beadványa vonatkozósában az alábbiakról tájékoztatom.

A korábban, hatóságomnak címzett beadványaiban a soron következő vélemény-nyilvánításainak következő időpontjait tüntette fel. A beadványok áttekintése során észleltem, hogy bár a tervezett címzettek között szerepelt a Kazincbarcikai Rendőrkapitányság is, azonban címzettek között a Rendőrkapitányság e-mail címe nem volt feltalálható, így nevezett a tájékoztatást nem kaphatta meg. A vélemény-nyilvánítási szándékáról ezáltal a rendőrség nem szerzett tudomást, holott a demonstrációk bejelentése kötelező a rendőrkapitányság felé. Beadványait ezen okból kifolyólag továbbítottuk - mintegy tájékoztatásképp - a Kazincbarcikai Rendőrkapitányság részére.

A fentieken túl tájékoztatom hogy az ügyészség felé Önt külön bejelentési kötelezettség nem terheli.
Kérem a tájékoztatásom szíves tudomásul vételét.
2021 évb november hó 02 napján

Dr Kovács Fanni
alügyész

Google translation:
To KIMAR NORBERT
KAZINCBARCIKA
Tardonai út 56. szám
With regard to your submission dated 28 October 2021 and received by my authority on the same day by e-mail, I would like to inform you of the following.

In his previous submissions to my authority, he indicated the following dates for his forthcoming opinions. During the review of the submissions, I noticed that although the planned recipients included the Kazincbarcika Police Headquarters, the e-mail address of the Police Headquarters could not be found among the recipients, so he could not receive the information. Thus, the police did not become aware of his intention to express an opinion, although the demonstrations must be reported to the police headquarter. For this reason, our submissions were forwarded to the Kazincbarcika Police Headquarters for information.

In addition to the above, I would like to inform you that you are not under a separate notification obligation to the prosecutor's office.
Please take note of my information.
On November 02, November 2021

Dr. Fanni Kovács
Deputy Attorney General

lol,
A huge percent of my city knows their racial discrimination crime and its even on my home and they keep lying in the authority's system!?..
These authorities sounds like a wanted serial killer in the streets around my home and protests..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I write this here too in case someone only read this topic.
I stopped the protest, because police took me and I spent 3 nights in a cell, well it was my fault also because I said loudly what I felt with less control until police had to take me away.. In the cell I was thinking and fasting (I only drank water and I wasn't really hungry).
In the trial, the judge order was a minor offence and therefore they charged me for about $100 money what I agreed to pay.
Anyway my opinion about protesting expressing opinion in streets, I shouldn't have done that long, not sure it's worth to do it more than 5-7 times in 6-8 months, because in that time the other side has enough time to answer, literally their silent would be their answer. Maybe the lockdown gave me no other choice just to stay home and do this forever, but without lockdown probably I would be still in and out of country.

And the law says if I repeat this minor/ pity offence then next time I can get 6-9 months in jail, and if something else happens then more time. So that's the wrong way.

knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I say it again, my advice in protest/ expressing opinion:
If you go out to protest than my advice is don't do it more than 5-7 times in 6-8 months, and don't protests longer than 15-30 minutes, just take out your banners and make enough photos and wait few minutes then pack and go. - Because that time is enough to prove your will which is the main point of this.. and the authorities etc can answer to you as they wish, literally their silent would be their answer..
- And you can prevent problems, because some provocateurs are working in teams, they separately bull you like they were different persons or groups, and in the end they will all may look like innocent but not you. For example I protested against authorities, etc what homeless, drunk, etc people including construction workers etc could bully attacked, literally those people are useful shields for authorities to divide me with those.. So just don't give any time to bull you, even though they will try it. (and some people will make video on your mouth/ face in conversation, probably those are professionals and connected to somewhere (deep fake).)
- Same with corrupt reply letters of authorities, some of them are arrogantly more corrupt than usual, just to provoke angry situation, or to crash your resistance's will.

* And if you record police, etc then better if it's in live in Internet, and somebody of you share it in asap, because if police took you then they take your phone/ camera and in the end it goes around in many hands and all of your videos may not exist anymore (they delete the evidences and you cannot do anything, Yes that happened)..

*- And yes there are many rights, but I already protested in streets because authorities already reject my rights against prejudice.. For example after I got home from police, I opened my Internet at home and it automatically showed me those results what I didn't search, like I had rights to say nothing in police report, just as what to do if police arrest for a Facebook comment in Hungary..
- Let me clear these rights with my example, I even wrote on my banner that I don't accept any authority decision, etc because my human rights have been oppressed since 2015 and they reject to stop it. I even had T-shirt on me with demanding for my human rights. - And these were ignored by police, prosecutors, and in a politically controlled court, better to get out in the easiest way.

- And if they set me up again then I can get months in prison easily and they will corruptly use the earlier corrupt work as an example I already allowed them to judge me again meanwhile my human rights have been oppressed.
That's why I said to the police etc that, I don't want to protest anymore because I cannot control it (it's not possible alone against corruption inside Hungary).

It looks like they may only attacked my protest with lawyer tricky circumstance evidences (yelling my opinion in protest) instead of straight with defaming/ falsely accusing them.
- And I got a postal letter from the Supreme Prosecution which said they read my submission emails and they didn't find any sign of crime so those don't contain anything what the prosecutors need to investigate. Date of letter was 04,Nov and was posted in 05,Nov, and arrived on Monday/ Tuesday. And police took me in 05, November and let me out on Monday..

* And what will be their next attack on me? Because they don't want to stop this racial communist crime against my life, and they want to prove 3 things their fear mongering and horrible corrupt power with false innocent face.
And their bully was their best weapon against me so far, just as in UK when commies stalked in gangs on other east EU citizens..
The same banners are still on my home and that's a huge evidence of their existing crime.. and that's still pain for them, even for the FIDESZ government party.

And I keep trying to find court case laws/ court examples of European Court of Human Rights but there isn't any no similar communist prejudice/ thought/ opinion control etc case. Just as the Ombudsman said me in 2015 that; "I'm not saying you're the first with (racist discriminative) case like yours but we don't have records about cases like yours.."

So the options of victims like me:
1, Did they leave the country successfully (emigrated)? But how? asylum or else protection or marriage ??
- And where to? because so far all EU countries what I contacted ignored me or rejected me.
- And do they live happily ever after on abroad? or the system went after them and took them back with fabrications..?

2, Did they die in racial communist discrimination in Hungary?

3, Did they win back their lost human rights in court? But sadly I didn't find any case law example yet (not even other communist countries case), just as Ombudsman said me in 2015 that it doesn't exist any case like mine.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

This is the reply letter of Supreme Prosecution/ Central Chief Prosecution Office of Hungary:
in Hungarian:
NF.1732/2021/1.
KIMAR NORBERT RÉSZÉRE
Kazincbarcika 3700
Tardonai út 56.

Értesítem, hogy a xxxxxxmail.com email címről 2021. október 31. napján 13.46 és
14.24 órakor küldött beadványaiban foglaltakat megvizsgáltam, amely alapján az alábbiakat állapítottam meg:
Beadványai az ügyészségi nyomozás kizárólagos hatáskörébe tartozó bűncselekményre utaló adatot, tényállítást, illetve ügyészi intézkedést megalapozó kérelmet nem tartalmaz,
így az alapján a Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség részéről intézkedés nem indokolt.

Budapest, 2021. november 4.
Dr Gally-Kovács Imre
főügyészségi ügyész
in English:
NF.1732/2021/1.
To Norbert Kimár
Kazincbarcika 3700 (Hungary)
Tardonai út 56.

I inform you that I've examined the content of your submissions which arrived in email from xxxxxx.mail.com on October 31, 2021 at 13:46 and at 14:24 hour, (and) I've established the followings on the basis of (your emails):
Your submissions don't contain data, statement of facts of criminal offense, which belongs exclusively to the authority of prosecution investigations, or based application for prosecution to take measure,
so based on that the Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation has no reason to take measure.

(Hungary) Budapest, 2021. november 4.
Dr Gally-Kovács Imre
prosecutor of Supreme Prosecution (főügyészségi ügyész)

And my 31,Oct,2021 emails were about my will to protest repeatedly and here is the reason what prosecutor said it's not crime:
Reason: The ongoing racist communist discriminatory crime against my life since 2015, and the ex-KGB has benefit from it. Many times I sent e-mail to the Museum in what I want to get proof about communist historical crimes, because the Hungarian authorities deny and call sign of paranoia the knowledge of these. But so far the Museum never replied.

Reason: because the authorities racist (commie) crimes, corruption is oppressing my human rights and endangering my life in Hungary since 2015.
So,
- How is it not proving that the Hungarian prosecutors too just as police/ public health department/ etc authorities discriminate the investigation of those submissions/ applications which are talking about communist crime deniers especially inside authorities? Even if it endangers, threats the victims life.

Because it's illegal to to deny, minimize, and faking etc the communist crimes in Hungary.. especially for political benefit to endanger others life.

So what's happening with those like me?
Because I didn't find any EUCH (Strasburg) etc court case so far, and so far all West EU countries ignored or rejected me after I asked their help, though I'd freely move and work there, but not with corrupt documents.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I sent this email yesterday because I reject to accept the (Supreme) Central Chief Prosecution Office of Hungary

Címzett: - Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke,- FIDESZ politikai párt,- Dr Kövér László,
- Terror Háza Múzeum, Schmidt Mária,
- Kiss Zsolt, Főigazgató, Nemzeti Egészségbiztosítási Alapkezelő (NEAK)
- Dr. Müller Cecília, országos tisztifőorvos, Nemzeti Népegészségügyi Központ, (NNK)
- Dr. Varga Judit Igazságügyi Miniszter,- Prof. Dr. Kásler Miklós, Emberi Erőforrások Minisztériuma
- ORFK Országos Rendőr Főkapitányság, -Dr. Bakk Richárd; Kazincbarcikai Rendőrkapitány,
- Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség, - Legfőbb Ügyészség, - Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészség,
- Kazincbarcikai Járásbíróság, - Országos Bíróság Hivatal,
- Dr. Alakszai Zoltán, BAZ-Megyei Kormánymegbízott, - Dr. Asztalos Ágnes, főosztályvezető, Népegészségügyi Főosztály,
- Dr. Hudák Zita, Edelényi Járási Hivatal, - Dr. Király Mária, Népegészségügyi Osztály,
- Dr Motkó Tamás, - Lászlóné Kovács Mária, - Szabó Ilona, - Dr Lencár Márta,
- Szitka Péter, Polgármester Kazincbarcika, - Fortuna János; Dobi Zoltánné; Zámolyi Zsolt, Foglalkoztatási Osztály
- Dag Hartelius, Svédország Magyarországi Nagykövete,
- Sztaniszlavov Evgenij Arnoldovics Nagykövet, Oroszországi Föderáció Nagykövetsége Magyarországon,

Csatolás: 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 2021-April_TB-Tamogatas.PDF; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf
Bp20211104KozPonFou.PDF; BpOct31KimarN_email1.pdf; BpOct31KimarN_email2.pdf; KbOct31KimarN_email3.pdf; KimarN_Szem-Ig.jpg;
Tárgy: Elutasítom az ügyészség válaszlevelét

Tisztelt Cím!
Borzalmas olvasni a Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség válaszlevelét (dátuma 2021,November,04, NF.1732/2021/1.).
Borzalmas ahogy Önök is figyelmen kívül hagyták az életem elleni rasszista kommunista bűncselekményt.
Ezért elutasítom a válaszukat.
- Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani az Önök rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményét.
Csatoltam az ügyész válaszlevelét és az én 2021,oct,31 dátumú e-mailjeimet (3 darab) amiket a Központi Nyomozó Főügyészségnek is elküldtem.
Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon.
- És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemet, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem.

- Név: Kimár Norbert, - Lakcím: Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
- Születési idő, hely, Állampolgárság: 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2021, nov, 20,
Tisztelettel Kimár Norbert

**************** Angolra fordított, Translated to English. ****************

To: - Viktor Orbán Prime Minister of Hungary,- FIDESZ political party,- Dr László Kövér,
- House of Terror Museum, Mária Schmidt,
- Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
- Dr. Cecelia Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK)
- Dr Judit Varga Minister of Justice,- Prof. Dr. Miklós Kásler, Minister of Human Resources
- National Police Headquarters (ORFK); -Dr. Richárd Bakk police chief of Kazincbarcika,
- Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation, - Supreme Prosecution Office, - Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office,
- Kazincbarcika District Court, - National Office for Judiciary,
- Dr. Zoltán Alaszkai, Government Commissioner; B-A-Z County Government Office, - Dr. Ágnes Asztalos, National Public Health Department,
- Dr. Zita Hudák, District Office of Edelény, - Dr. Mária Király, National Public Health Department,
- Dr Tamás Motkó, - Lászlóné Kovács Mária, - Ilona Szabó, - Dr Márta Lencár,
- Péter Szitka, Mayor of Kazincbarcika, - Mr. János Fortuna, Zoltánné Dobi; Zsolt Zámolyi, Employment Department (local Job-center)
- Mr. Dag Hartelius, Sweden's Ambassador to Hungary,
- Stanislavov Evgeniy Arnoldovich Ambassador., Embassy of the Russian Federation in Hungary.

Attachment: 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 2021-April_TB-Tamogatas.PDF; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf
Bp20211104KozPonFou.PDF; BpOct31KimarN_email1.pdf; BpOct31KimarN_email2.pdf; KbOct31KimarN_email3.pdf; KimarN_Szem-Ig.jpg;
Subject: I reject the prosecutor's reply letter

Dear Sir, Madam,
It's horrible to read the reply letter of Central Chief Prosecution Office of Hungary (it's date of 04,November,2021, NF.1732/2021/1.).
It's horrible how you too ignored the racial communist crimes against my life.
Therefore I reject your answer.
- It's not possible to stop your racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
I attached the prosecutor's reply letter and my date of 31,Oct,2021 emails (3 pieces) what I sent to Central Chief Prosecution Office of Hungary too.
Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
- And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor.

- Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár, - Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
- Birth place, date, Nationality; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
20, Nov, 2021. Hungary,
Sincerely: Mr. Norbert Kimá

Edit: I made a translation mistake
"Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség" is the "Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation"
It's horrible to read the reply letter of Central Chief Prosecution Office of Hungary (it's date of 04,November,2021, NF.1732/2021/1.).
Last edited by knorbert on Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

If these Hungarian communists (left wing, etc) and crypto-communists (FIDESZ, etc party) are not fanatics of communist ideology then:
- Why do they protect the "unknown" stalks against me ?
- Why is 99% of them arrogantly proud of their racial discrimination against my life ??
- Why are they denying their former crimes proudly and still persecuting their victims??
- Why do most of authorities especially police arrogantly laugh and deny me if I try to use laws to protect my rights??
- Why are they saying: "Nobody cares that "stupid" law", "Better if you leave the country" instead of helping me by law ??
- Why did they come after me always as they can if I left the country? (Are they scared about consequences?)
- Why did Ombudsman in Hungary (UN) say me that: "I'm not saying you're the first with (racial-discrimination) case like yours but we don't have records about cases like yours.." ???
- Why are they only brave to arrogantly laugh and ignore my oppressed human rights, but they are coward to say that in my camera or to write down what they verbally tell me?? (They only dare to record if I'm in their corrupt custody with mask on face and their record is noise rubbish..) Maybe because they cannot control the freely recorded communications just only corruptly oppressed ones??
- And in Malaysia others told me that "These (communists) were drunk when they did this to you", (so under influence of alcohol or their communism).

- Why were my enemies always weak against me in those countries where their fanatic communist ideology never could exist?
Like in Japan, Thailand, Turkey, Malaysia ??

- And how come a person Gábor Fabricius even made a movie "Erasing Frank" which even won price in Venice in 2021. And that movie is about psychiatric frauds in former communism. They say that film shows how communists silenced their oppositions, but in reality they're still persecuting the victims of communist crimes.
- But sure I've to contact the person who made the movie (Gábor Fabricius ) and Venice Film Festival to inform them this communist crime still exist and run by former communists. I know I'm a small person in their eyes and maybe they will ignore it or not, but this movie is about small victims of political communist crime which still exist.

Literally authorities stuck in the crypto "we're communist origin" and "you're other origin/ descent" discrimination, like the nazis did with "übermensch" and "Jews" = fanaticism.

- And that fanaticism is why the FIDESZ speak-out like a crypto communist and not like the Argentine Historias Desobedientes (children/ relatives of secret police in the dirty war) worth to read their confessions to know how it works in realty.
Then to compare it to Judith Varga justice minister's words about her father's ex-communist agent life. According to news the justice minister lied about her father's communist agent past, (same as other FIDESZ members words).

- And the 2006 police terror brutality against the 1956 anticommunist dictatorship revolution anniversary was also a fanaticism attack with their political blood trials too, police even purposely stepped on Hungarian flags.

I found a Canadian news, it's about Congo and Canada. A grandmother, aunt relatives illegally sent 3 children back to Congo to be cured from witchcraft, and that ceremony is known persecution there, run by corrupt Churches.
https://globalnews.ca/news/8377983/toro ... dSFnZ3YT18

About UNICEF (UN) in Congo:
- "And while UNICEF says it’s not aware of any cases where a child was killed because of an allegation of witchcraft, there are examples of children who die after an accusation."

** Deja vu:
Ombudsman in Hungary (UN) said me in 2015 that; "I'm not saying you're the first one with (racial-discrimination) case like yours but we don't have records about cases like yours.."

Sure authorities/ communists ready to deny with arrogant laugh their own communist fanaticism too, just as they did always when I've been accusing them with racial discrimination. But they're coward to prove that without corruption or fear/ terror.

** Question is, who controls this communist fanaticism in Hungary?
- Or does it work just as Congo's witchcrafts, run by corrupt pastors etc (politicians)?
Because in the end of communism (1980s) Russia/ KGB-Kádár etc had to seriously change the communist radicalism to careful slicing policy up until 1989.
- Or foreign countries realized it's easier to use these fanatic communists rather than to reform them?
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

lol,
National Police Headquarters (here after ORFK) sent me a letter and it said they forwarded my earlier submissions to the BAZ County police, for reason (duty, competence, etc) it belongs to them in order to take the necessary measures..
- Well ORFK police letter came days after I sent my letter to highest investigator prosecution of Hungary,

- Any way I sent the following quoted email to ORFK (I address my emails to everybody) and then ORFK's reply wasn't the usual same "we forwarded again your letter" but something like this; ...this new submission doesn't contain any new thing therefore ...... I omitted the measure in connection with your application and placed it in the archives..

But - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.

Címzett: - Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke,- FIDESZ politikai párt,- Dr Kövér László,
- Terror Háza Múzeum, Schmidt Mária,
- Dr. Müller Cecília, országos tisztifőorvos, Nemzeti Népegészségügyi Központ, (NNK)
- Dr. Varga Judit Igazságügyi Miniszter,- Prof. Dr. Kásler Miklós, Emberi Erőforrások Minisztériuma
- DR. Balogh János, -ORFK Országos Rendőr Főkapitányság, -Dr. Bakk Richárd; Kazincbarcikai Rendőrkapitány,
- Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség, - Legfőbb Ügyészség, - Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészség,
- Kazincbarcikai Járásbíróság, - Országos Bíróság Hivatal,
- Dr. Alakszai Zoltán, BAZ-Megyei Kormánymegbízott, - Dr. Asztalos Ágnes, főosztályvezető, Népegészségügyi Főosztály,
- Dr. Hudák Zita, Edelényi Járási Hivatal, - Dr. Király Mária, Népegészségügyi Osztály,
- Dr Motkó Tamás, - Lászlóné Kovács Mária, - Szabó Ilona, - Dr Lencár Márta,
- Szitka Péter, Polgármester Kazincbarcika, - Fortuna János; Dobi Zoltánné; Zámolyi Zsolt, Foglalkoztatási Osztály
- Sztaniszlavov Evgenij Arnoldovics Nagykövet, Oroszországi Föderáció Nagykövetsége Magyarországon,
Csatolás: 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 2021-April_TB-Tamogatas.PDF; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf
KimarN_Szem-Ig.jpg; 20211123ORFKlevele.pdf

Tárgy: Elutasítom a Rendőrség (ORFK) válaszlevelét

Tisztelt Cím,
- Mi volt ismét az Országos Rendőr Főkapitányság (továbbiakban ORFK) célja, amikor továbbította a rasszista-diszkrimináció-
- Mert a magyar hatóságok, stb-ik már bebizonyították és mondták nekem minden alkalommal azt, hogy nem érdekli őket a törvény ebben a rasszista diszkriminációban. -- És Önök törvényesen nem továbbíthatnak semmilyen rasszista diszkrimináció ügyet anélkül hogy felszabadítanák az áldozatot, mert az egy referenciává válik arra hogy hogyan kell az áldozatot a rasszista diszkrimináció ügyben korruptan elrejteni a rendőrségi rendszerben. -- És olvastam ECHR (Strasbourg) bírósági ügyeket, és a hatóságok ott úgy támadták az áldozatok jogait, ahogy Önök hatóságok, stb-ik mindannyian teszik ezt ügyvédi trükkökkel ellenem 2015 óta.
Borzalmas ahogy Önök cselekednek! Ezért elutasítom az Önök válaszát.
- Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani az Önök rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményét.

Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon.
- És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemet, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem.

- Név: Kimár Norbert, - Lakcím: Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
Magyarország, 2021, nov, 24,
Tisztelettel Kimár Norbert

***** Angolul / in English *****
To: - Viktor Orbán Prime Minister of Hungary,- FIDESZ political party,- Dr László Kövér,
- House of Terror Museum, Mária Schmidt,
- Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
- Dr. Cecelia Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK)
- Dr Judit Varga Minister of Justice,- Prof. Dr. Miklós Kásler, Minister of Human Resources
- Dr János Balogh, -National Police Headquarters (ORFK); -Dr. Richárd Bakk police chief of Kazincbarcika,
- Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation, - Supreme Prosecution Office, - Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office,
- Kazincbarcika District Court, - National Office for Judiciary,
- Dr. Zoltán Alaszkai, Government Commissioner; B-A-Z County Government Office, - Dr. Ágnes Asztalos, National Public Health Department,
- Dr. Zita Hudák, District Office of Edelény, - Dr. Mária Király, National Public Health Department,
- Dr Tamás Motkó, - Lászlóné Kovács Mária, - Ilona Szabó, - Dr Márta Lencár,
- Péter Szitka, Mayor of Kazincbarcika, - Mr. János Fortuna, Zoltánné Dobi; Zsolt Zámolyi, Employment Department (local Job-center)
- Stanislavov Evgeniy Arnoldovich Ambassador., Embassy of the Russian Federation in Hungary.
Attachment: 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 2021-April_TB-Tamogatas.PDF; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf
KimarN_Szem-Ig.jpg; 20211123ORFKlevele.pdf

Subject: I reject the Police's (ORFK) reply letter

Dear Sir, Madam,
- What was again the purpose of National Police Headquarters (here after ORFK) when it forwarded my anti-racial-discrimination submissions? (ORFK's letter is attached to this email as 20211123ORFKlevele.pdf).
- Because the Hungarian authorities, etc already have proved and said me all the time that they don't care about laws in this racial discrimination. -- And lawfully you cannot forward any racial discrimination case without liberating the victim, because it becomes a reference of how to hide corruptly the victim in racial discrimination case inside police system. -- And I read ECHR (Strasbourg) court cases, and authorities there attacked victims rights, just as all of you authorities, etc have been doing it with lawyer tricks against me since 2015.
Horrible the way you act! Therefore I reject your answer.
- It's not possible to stop your racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.

Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.

- And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor.
- Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár, - Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
- Birth place, date, Nationality; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
24, Nov, 2021. Hungary,
Sincerely: Mr. Norbert Kimár

And ORFK police replied this:
Tájékoztatom, hogy az Országos Rendőr-főkapitánysághoz eljuttatott újabb beadványában foglaltakat megvizsgáltam és megállapítottam, hogy a korábbi beadványaihoz – amelyek az illetékes hatóság részére továbbításra kerültek – képest újabb adatot, tényt, körülményt jelen levele nem tartalmaz.
A fentiekre tekintettel – a panaszokról és a közérdekű bejelentésekről szóló 2013. évi CLXV. törvény 2/A. § (1) bekezdése alapján – beadványa kapcsán az intézkedést mellőztem, azt irattárba helyeztem.
Kérem levelem szíves tudomásulvételét.

Google translation:
I would like to inform you that I have examined the contents of the new submission submitted to the National Police Headquarters and established that this letter does not contain any new data, facts or circumstances compared to its previous submissions, which were forwarded to the competent authority.
In view of the above, CLXV of 2013 on Complaints and Notices of Public Interest. Act 2 / A. § (1) - I omitted the measure in connection with your application, I placed it in the archives.
Please take note of my letter.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

- I sent email to BBC, because they're close to EU. And they're also close to left-wing but they're divided with ex-KGB in many places. Its title "My troubled life because the never aging ex-KGB and its psychiatric frauds"
And here in Hungary the FIDESZ was everything and is from communism and capitulated if it worth it to change face.
- And I also sent it to 3 Malaysian news.
Its title "My EU / Hungarian story maybe interested for Malaysian news"

To: BBC news
To: -TheStar,
-malaymail,
-Free Malaysia Today,

Dear Sir, Madam.

I'm Norbert Kimár, and I'm Hungarian (EU), and I'd like to share my story with you, I sent the below letter to the BBC news a few hours earlier. But I believe I should send it to Malaysian news also, because Malaysia and mostly Muslims helped me a lot and those help put pressure on the Hungarian government to step back in their persecution.
-And I read news about a transgender person "Nur Sajat" and how the Religion answered. And that news divided people in Malaysia and elsewhere too, which I don't want to judge, nor to hurt anybody in that story. But maybe there are people in Malaysia who want to know there are problems in EU also what police, prosecutors, judge etc don't want to recognize neither to stop that.
Here in Hungary and elsewhere in east EU it's not God but the shadow of former communism is still controlling the present life, as even a person said to me that "God is the biggest provocateur" in one of my protests in Hungary next to the Swedish Embassy (I recorded it).
(I'm heterosexual man and I want to remain that in my life, in case some false rumors come up) And I loved to pray to God/ Allah in Malaysia next to Muslims.

Thank you for your time
02, December, 2021. Hungary,

" Dear Sir, Madam.
I'm Norbert Kimár, and I'd like to ask whether you can help me or not, or suggest something, because so far I only found help outside of the EU, mostly in Malaysia.
- I didn't find any court case like this in the European Court of Human Rights (Strasbourg). But I'm not the first victim of this.
- I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and there doesn't exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither abroad nor in Hungary.
- I've been a victim of a politically motivated psychiatric fraud attempt since 2015, and former communists (ex-KGB groups) and their relatives etc have benefited from it. - And the Hungarian authorities, etc already have proved and said me all the time that they don't care about laws in this racial discrimination.
- And Ombudsman in Hungary (UN) told me in 2015 that: "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) with this (racial discrimination/ crime) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".
A; - Doctors/ authorities medically want to correct / force me to give up my disbelief in the former communism. Literally they medically want to convince me:
1,-the communism was not bad.
2,-to abandon my rights against the prejudice of ex-communists, and their relatives, etc., meanwhile I and my family was victim of their crimes in communism.
3,-And also that the strong harassment, etc crimes never happened against me and therefore the police didn't help me.
- What I cannot do, because I believe in God. And I don't believe in communism.
B; - Or doctors/ authorities, etc medically try to silent/ discredit my thoughts, opinions, etc as their communist relatives did it under communism.
1, Their will would make me permanently lose my rights:
- in the freedom of thought and opinion in democracy.
2, And I've been already lost protection:
In health care since 2015:
- Because family doctors have been corrupting my health history and insurance with false medical reports.
- And everybody rejected to stop and delete these false reports.
- And doctors, authorities rejected my "other-descent"/ my social origin, and my thought, opinion rights against prejudice.
And in prevention of crime:
- as the police, doctors etc proved and said to me that they don't care about the laws in this.
3, Therefore I cannot do anything which requires legal health protection;
- For example; -I cannot work legally, -my travel rights are limited.
- Lawyers of private health-insurance companies told me that they cannot make contracts with me because of this.
Which is a discrimination, and extortion.
How it started, what happened:
1- Unknown people harassed, bullied me on phone, Internet, etc, for years, getting stronger and stronger, and the police rejected to help me.
2- I visited the family doctor to renew my driving licence on 15, September, 2015. And I told her what had been happening with me. The family doctor without psychiatric qualification said to me that I'm paranoid. I told her I only accept independent psychiatric examinations where former and present communists, etc relatives cannot be present, - for that reason I was born in a family of victims of communist crimes against humanity, and my father tried to get out the communist agents names, but they didn't give out. - Ever since I realized I'm too a victim of them, because I was born in 1972 in communism, and for example communists didn't even let my parents christen/ baptize me.
3- The family doctors and then other authorities too rejected my rights for reason: "-It was long ago in communism therefore those expired", "-This is a paranoia too", "-Nobody cares that "stupid" law", -And they laughed on my rights.
4- I tried to report it and to get legal help, but authorities rejected me everywhere. They corruptly answer my submissions, complains. And authorities also told me many times to leave my country.
(They called/ categorized families like mine as "other dissent/ origin" ("egyéb származású") in communism. Though they were Christian Hungarians.)
I've been protesting/ demonstrating (alone) for my rights for more than 14 months:
- at different Hungarian authorities and at Russian, Sweden Embassies in Hungary. (from 30-August-2020, until 05-November-2021, about 65-67 days, and at 1,-7, places in those days).
- But nothing changed. (Swedish did nothing, -Russians talked with me but did nothing, just wait, - and the corrupt Hungarian authorities waited only for revenge.)
- I protested until the last moment (05, Nov, 2021) when police took me and I spent 3 nights in a cell, and judgment was pity offence, riot (szabálysértés, garázdaság), and they finned me for 30,000 Ft (about $100) (plus 6000Ft for lawyer), and the spent time in cell (about 14,600Ft) was deducted from the 30,000Ft, for reason it was paid with my time in cell.
- They didn't take fingerprints, photos, etc. - and I was fasting in the cell to get closer to God (I only drank water).
- In the last protest; Well it was my fault also because I said/ yelled loudly what I felt with very low control in front of Kazincbarcika Prosecution, and until the police had to take me away.
* * This wouldn't have happened if my human rights had not been oppressed for years.

- And I had 3 video records of that protest on my phone, even the arrest was recorded, but these videos were missing from my phone when police gave it back to me 3 days later.
- And the police unlawfully "convinced me" to forget my demands in my oppressed human rights meanwhile I was in their custody, interrogations, and prosecution wrote its report.
And then in the trial after 72 hours of custody, I just didn't see any meaning to argue with these corrupt people in their corrupt system.
- It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- And I've received many help from Malaysia since 2015, (and I'd be dead already without their help, most of them were Muslims, but others helped me too).
- Their help put some pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this discriminatory communist crime.
- But I met with for example some Australian and UK citizens also who were nice and helped me in English grammar when I was in Malaysia.
I decided to contact you first because you know Malaysia and Hungary (east Europe) too.
And maybe you can understand this, as a typical hidden political fanaticism of the ex-KGB world.
- my facebook has many photos, etc https://www.facebook.com/norbert.kimar
- Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár, - Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56.
02, December, 2021. Hungary,
Sorry for my English

** in Hungarian / Magyarul **
Címzett: BBC news,
Tisztelt Cím!
Kimár Norbert vagyok , és megszeretném kérdezni vajon tudnának e segíteni nekem vagy nem, vagy javasolni valamit, mert idáig én csak EU-n kívül találtam segítséget, többnyire Malajziában.
- Az Emberi Jogok Európai Bíróságán (Strasbourg) nem találtam ehhez hasonló bírósági ügyet. De nem én vagyok az első áldozat ennek.
- Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon.
- Politikai motivált pszichiátriai csalási kísérlet áldozata vagyok 2015 óta, és volt kommunistáknak (ex-KGB csoportoknak), és rokonaiknak stb-nek van hasznuk belőle. - És a magyar hatóságok, stb-ik már bebizonyították és mondták nekem minden alkalommal azt, hogy nem érdekli őket a törvény ebben a rasszista diszkriminációban.
- És Ombudsman Magyarországon (ENSZ) azt mondta nekem 2015-ben hogy: "Nem azt mondom hogy maga az első (áldozat) ilyen (rasszista diszkrimináció/ bűncselekmény) üggyel mint az Öné, hanem hogy nekünk nincs ilyen ügyekről jegyzőkönyvünk mint az Öné.".
- Orvosok/ hatóságok orvosilag akarnak kijavítani / rákényszeríteni, hogy adjam fel hitetlenségemet az egykori kommunizmusról. Szó szerint orvosilag akarnak meggyőzni hogy:
1,- a kommunizmus nem volt rossz.
2,- hagyjam el az elfogultság elleni jogaimat a volt kommunisták, és hozzátartozóik, stb,-kel szemben, mialatt én és a családom a bűncselekményük áldozata volt kommunizmusban.
3,- És azt is hogy az erős zaklatás, stb bűncselekmények soha nem történtek ellenem és azért nem segítettek a rendőrök.
- Amit nem tudok megtenni, mert én Istenbe hiszek. És nem hiszek a kommunizmusban.
B; - Vagy az orvosok/ hatóságok, stb-ik orvosilag próbálják elhallgattatni/ hitelteleníteni a gondolataimat, véleményeimet, stb ahogy a volt kommunista hozzátartozóik tették a kommunizmusban.
1, A szándékuk azt tenné hogy véglegesen elveszteném a jogaimat:
- a szabad gondolkodást és véleményt a demokráciában.
2, És már elvesztettem a védelmemet:
Az egészségügyben 2015 óta.
- Mert a háziorvosok korruptálták az egészségügyi törzskartonomat és biztosításomat hamis orvosi jelentésekkel.
- És mindenki elutasította megállítani, törölni ezeket a hamis jelentéseket.
- És az orvosok, hatóságok elutasították az "egyéb-származásom"/ társadalmi származásom, és gondolatom, véleményem jogait az előítélet ellen.
És a bűncselekmény megakadályozásában:
- ahogy rendőrök, orvosok stb-ik bizonyították és mondták nekem azt hogy nem érdekli őket a törvény ebben.
3, Ezért nem tudok csinálni semmit amely legális egészségügyi védelmet követel;
- Például; -nem tudok dolgozni legálisan, -az utazási jogaim limitáltak.
- Ügyvédjei a magán egészségbiztosítóknak azt mondták hogy nem tudnak szerződést kötni velem emiatt.
- Ami egy diszkrimináció, és zsarolás.
Hogyan kezdődött, mi történt:

1- Ismeretlen személyek zaklattak, hergeltek telefonon, Interneten, stb, éveken keresztül, erősebben, és erősebben és a rendőrség elutasított segíteni.
2- Meglátogattam a háziorvost hogy megújítsam a vezetői engedélyem 2015, szeptember, 15-én. És mondtam neki hogy mi történik velem. A háziorvos pszichiátriai végzettség nélkül mondta nekem hogy paranoiám van. Mondtam neki hogy csak független pszichiátriai vizsgálatot fogadok el ahol volt és jelen kommunisták, stb hozzátartozók nem lehetnek jelen, - azzal indokkal hogy a kommunista bűncselekmények áldozatainak családjába születtem, és az apám megpróbálta kikapni a kommunista ügynökök neveit, de nem adták ki. Azóta rájöttem hogy én is az áldozatuk vagyok, mert 1972-ben születtem a kommunizmus alatt, és például a kommunisták meg sem engedték a szüleimnek hogy megkereszteltessenek engem.
3- A háziorvosok és aztán más hatóságok is elutasították a jogaimat azzal az indokkal hogy: "-Már régen volt a kommunizmusban ezért azok elévültek", "-Ez is paranoia", "-Senkit sem érdekel az a "hülye" törvény," -És nevettek a jogaimon.
4- Próbáltam bejelenteni és törvényes segítséget kapni, de a hatóságok elutasítottak engem mindenhol. Korruptan válaszoltak a bejelentéseimre, panaszaimra. És hatóságok többször azt is mondták hogy hagyjam el az országomat
(A Kommunizmusban "egyéb származású" -nak hívták/ kategorizálták a családokat mint az enyémet. Habár keresztény magyarok voltak.)
Tüntettem / demonstráltam a jogaimért (egyedül) több mint 14 hónapig:
- különböző magyar hatóságoknál, és Orosz, Svéd Nagykövetségeknél Magyarországon. (2020-augusztus-30-tól, 2021-november-05-ig, körülbelül 65-67 napot, és 1,-7, helyeken azokon a napokon)
- De semmi sem változott. (Svédek nem csináltak semmit, - Oroszok beszéltek velem de nem csináltak semmit csak vártak, - és a korrupt magyar hatóságok csak bosszúra vártak.)
- Az utolsó pillanatig csináltam ezt (2021, Nov, 05) amikor a rendőrök elvittek és 3 éjszakát töltöttem egy cellában, és a bíró ítélet szabálysértés, garázdaság volt, és 30,000Ft-ra büntettek (és plusz 6,000Ft ügyvédnek), és a cellában töltött 3 éjszakát (kb 14,600Ft) le lett vonva a 30,000Ft-ból, indoka a cellában töltött időmmel volt fizetve.
- Nem vettek ujjlenyomatot, fényképet, stb. A cellában böjtöltem hogy közelebb kerüljek Istenhez (csak vizet ittam).
- Az utolsó tüntetésem; Nos ez az én hibám is volt mert hangosan mondtam/ kiabáltam azt amit éreztem nagyon alacsony kontrollal a Kazincbarcikai Ügyészség előtt, és addig amíg a rendőröknek el kellett vinniük engem.
* * Ez nem történt volna meg ha az emberi jogaim nem lennének elnyomva évek óta.
- És 3 videó felvételem volt a tüntetésemről a telefonomon, még a letartóztatás is fel volt véve, de ezek a videók hiányoztak a telefonomról amikor a rendőrök visszaadták 3 nappal később.
- És a rendőrök törvénytelenül "meggyőztek" engem, hogy felejtsem el követeléseimet az elnyomott emberi jogaimnál mialatt őrizetben voltam, kihallgatásokon, és az ügyészség megírta a jelentését.
Aztán a 72 órás őrizet utáni tárgyaláson, egyszerűen nem láttam értelmét vitatkozni ezekkel a korrupt emberekkel a korrupt rendszerükben.
- Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
- És 2015 óta sok segítséget kaptam Malajziától (és a segítségük nélkül már halott lennék, többségük muszlim volt, de mások is segítettek).
- Segítségükkel némi nyomást gyakoroltak a magyar rendszerre, hogy egy kicsit vissza lépjen ebben a diszkriminatív kommunista bűnözésben.
- De találkoztam például néhány Ausztrál és Brit állampolgárral is, akik kedvesek voltak és segítettek az angol nyelvtanban, amikor Malajziában voltam.
Úgy döntöttem, hogy először Önöket keresem meg, mert ismerik Malajziát, és Magyarországot (Kelet-Európa) is.
És talán megértik ezt, mint egy tipikus rejtett politikai fanatizmusa az ex-KGB világnak.
- facebookomon sok fénykép, sb van https://www.facebook.com/norbert.kimar
Magyarország, 2021, dec, 02
Tisztelettel Kimár Norbert "
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I sent the below email on 25, November. Because the District court of Miskolc/ Dr. Zsuzsanna Becse judge decision letter had 2 pieces of A4 papers with 1 signature and 1 stamp and those were attached together with a simple stapler. Therefore I wanted to know why they sent it that way (of course it's a usual Hungarian authority style).

- And then today on 03 December, I got a new postal letter which only talked about the amount of money, but nothing else.
- Authorities played this game with me in each time each authority in Hungary. 1 of the best was years ago the NEAK (public health insurance) it sent me 2 times 2 different medical reports but they talked about the same date, and they kept changing many things all the time as they wished.

Címzett: - Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke,- FIDESZ politikai párt,- Dr Kövér László,
- Terror Háza Múzeum, Schmidt Mária,
- DR. Balogh János, -ORFK Országos Rendőr Főkapitányság, -Dr. Bakk Richárd; Kazincbarcikai Rendőrkapitány,
- Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség, - Legfőbb Ügyészség, - Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészség,
- Kazincbarcikai Járásbíróság,-Miskolci Járásbíróság, - Országos Bíróság Hivatal,
- Dr. Alakszai Zoltán, BAZ-Megyei Kormánymegbízott, - Dr. Asztalos Ágnes, főosztályvezető, Népegészségügyi Főosztály,
- Dr. Hudák Zita, Edelényi Járási Hivatal, - Dr. Király Mária, Népegészségügyi Osztály,
- Dr Motkó Tamás, - Lászlóné Kovács Mária, - Szabó Ilona, - Dr Lencár Márta,
- Szitka Péter, Polgármester Kazincbarcika, - Fortuna János; Dobi Zoltánné; Zámolyi Zsolt, Foglalkoztatási Osztály

Csatolás: 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 2021-April_TB-Tamogatas.PDF; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf
20211108MiskBiro.PDF ; KimarN_Szem-Ig.jpg
Tárgy: Dokumentum ellenőrzés kérése

Tisztelt Cím,
Kérem meg tudnák mondani nekem, hogy ez a hivatalos levél amely küldve volt nekem postai levélben?
Csatoltam ezt a levelet ehhez az e-mailhez mint: 20211108MiskBiro.PDF
Miskolci Járásbíróság. 51.Sze.19404/2021/3.szám ; Dátum rajta: 2021. November 08; név Dr. Becse Zsuzsanna.
(A levél azt írja például hogy fizetnem kell 30,000 - 14,400 = 15,600Ft and 6,000Ft = 21,600Ft
"elkövette a garázdaság szabálysértést (Szabs.tv.170.§)." - 2021, november, 05-én, 09:15 óra körül.)

Indokom: -Mert 1db aláírás és 1db pecsét van, de 2 db A4-es papír és azok egy egyszerű tűzőgéppel vannak összekapcsolva.
Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon.
- És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemet, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem.

- Név: Kimár Norbert, - Lakcím: Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
Magyarország, 2021, november, 25,
Tisztelettel Kimár Norber

********* Angolul / in English *********
To: - Viktor Orbán Prime Minister of Hungary,- FIDESZ political party,- Dr László Kövér,
- House of Terror Museum, Mária Schmidt,
- Dr János Balogh, -National Police Headquarters (ORFK); -Dr. Richárd Bakk police chief of Kazincbarcika,
- Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation, - Supreme Prosecution Office, - Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office,
- Kazincbarcika District Court, - District court of Miskolc, - National Office for Judiciary,
- Dr. Zoltán Alaszkai, Government Commissioner; B-A-Z County Government Office, - Dr. Ágnes Asztalos, National Public Health Department,
- Dr. Zita Hudák, District Office of Edelény, - Dr. Mária Király, National Public Health Department,
- Péter Szitka, Mayor of Kazincbarcika, - Mr. János Fortuna, Zoltánné Dobi; Zsolt Zámolyi, Employment Department (local Job-center)
- Stanislavov Evgeniy Arnoldovich Ambassador., Embassy of the Russian Federation in Hungary.

Attachment: 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 2021-April_TB-Tamogatas.PDF; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf
20211108MiskBiro.PDF ; KimarN_Szem-Ig.jpg
Subject: Requesting to check document

Dear Sir, Madam,
Could you please tell me this is the official letter which was sent to me in postal envelope?
I attached this letter to this email as: 20211108MiskBiro.PDF
District court of Miskolc. 51.Sze.19404/2021/3.szám ; Date on it:08, November, 2021; name Dr. Zsuzsanna Becse.
(Letter for example say that I've to pay 30,000 - 14,400 = 15,600Ft and 6,000Ft = 21,600Ft
"he committed riot pity offence (Szabs.tv.170.§)." - in 05,November,2021, around 09:15 AM)

My reason: -Because there is only 1 piece of signature and 1 piece of stamp, but there are 2 pieces of A4 papers and those are attached together with simple stapler. Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.

- Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár, - Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
25, November, 2021. Hungary,
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I sent this email to the Hungarian authorities, etc and to Russian Swedish Embassies too. What these people are doing with me is pure evidence for that what happens with those victims of former/ present communist crimes.

That's the main part of it;
"I transferred the money that your "justice" system demanded me to pay. 15,600HUF + 6,000 HUF, (20211204utalMJBugyv.pdf)
Bank transfer comment: "MJB-40501-51Sze19404/2021/
(in English: MJB-40501-51Sze19404/2021/

Horrible the way you act! You're punishing the victim.
- It's not possible to stop your racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.

Reason: All I can say is that your police, prosecution, court, etc justice system proved to me that how you unlawfully "convince" victims of communists crimes to forget their human rights in your justice system and custody. - As even my "riot" (expressing my opinion) would never have happened if you stopped your racial discriminatory communist crime against my life. - But the Hungarian authorities, etc already have proved and said me all the time that they don't care about laws in this communist crime, though I've been a victim of it since 2015."

The full email:
Címzett: - Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke,- FIDESZ politikai párt,- Dr Kövér László,
- Terror Háza Múzeum, Schmidt Mária,
- Dr. Varga Judit Igazságügyi Miniszter,- Prof. Dr. Kásler Miklós, Emberi Erőforrások Minisztériuma; -Pintér Sándor Belügy Miniszter
-DR Balogh János Országos Rendőr Főkapitányság; -Dr Bakk Richárd Kazincbarcikai Rendőrkapitány; -stb Magyarországi Rendőrségek
- Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség, - Legfőbb Ügyészség, - Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészség,
- Kazincbarcikai Járásbíróság,-Miskolci Járásbíróság, - Országos Bíróság Hivatal, stb Magyarországi Bíróságok,
- Dr. Alakszai Zoltán, BAZ-Megyei Kormánymegbízott, - Dr. Asztalos Ágnes, főosztályvezető, Népegészségügyi Főosztály,
- Dr. Hudák Zita, Edelényi Járási Hivatal, - Dr. Király Mária, Népegészségügyi Osztály,
- Dr Motkó Tamás, - Lászlóné Kovács Mária, - Szabó Ilona, - Dr Lencár Márta,
- Szitka Péter, Polgármester Kazincbarcika, - Fortuna János; Dobi Zoltánné; Zámolyi Zsolt, Foglalkoztatási Osztály

Csatolás: 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 2021-April_TB-Tamogatas.PDF; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf
20211204utalMJBugyv.pdf; 20211201MiskBiro.PDF; 20211108MiskBiro.PDF ; KimarN_Szem-Ig.jpg
Tárgy: Borzalmas ahogy Önök cselekednek!

Tisztelt Cím,

Átutaltam a pénzt amit az Önök "igazságügyi" rendszere követelt hogy fizessek. 15,600Ft + 6,000 Ft, (20211204utalMJBugyv.pdf)
Banki utalás megjegyzés: "MJB-40501-51Sze19404/2021/

Borzalmas ahogy Önök cselekednek! Önök az áldozatot büntetik.
- Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani az Önök rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményét.

Indoklás: Annyit tudok mondani, hogy az Önök rendőrsége, ügyészsége, bírósága, stb igazságügyi rendszere bebizonyította azt nekem, hogy Önök törvénytelenül hogyan "győzik meg" a kommunista bűncselekmények áldozatait hogy felejtsék el az emberi jogaikat az Önök igazságügyi rendszerében és őrizetében. - Ahogy a "garázdaság" (véleménynyilvánításom) soha nem történt volna meg, ha Önök abba hagyták volna az életem elleni rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt. - De ahogy a magyar hatóságok, stb-ik már bebizonyították és mondták nekem minden alkalommal azt, hogy nem érdekli őket a törvény ebben a kommunista bűncselekményben, habár az áldozata vagyok ennek 2015 óta.
Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon.
- És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemet, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem.
- Név: Kimár Norbert, - Lakcím: Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
Magyarország, 2021, december, 05
Tisztelettel Kimár Norber

********* Angolul / in English *********

To: - Viktor Orbán Prime Minister of Hungary,- FIDESZ political party,- Dr László Kövér,
- House of Terror Museum, Mária Schmidt;
- Dr Judit Varga Minister of Justice,- Prof. Dr. Miklós Kásler, Minister of Human Resources; -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior
-Dr János Balogh National Police Headquarters (ORFK); -Dr. Richárd Bakk police chief of Kazincbarcika, etc Hungarian Police.
- Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation, - Supreme Prosecution Office, - Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office,
- Kazincbarcika District Court, - District court of Miskolc, - National Office for Judiciary,
- Dr. Zoltán Alaszkai, Government Commissioner; B-A-Z County Government Office, - Dr. Ágnes Asztalos, National Public Health Department,
- Dr. Zita Hudák, District Office of Edelény, - Dr. Mária Király, National Public Health Department,
- Péter Szitka, Mayor of Kazincbarcika, - Mr. János Fortuna, Zoltánné Dobi; Zsolt Zámolyi, Employment Department (local Job-center)
- Stanislavov Evgeniy Arnoldovich Ambassador., Embassy of the Russian Federation in Hungary.

Attachment: 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 2021-April_TB-Tamogatas.PDF; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf
20211204utalMJBugyv.pdf ; 20211201MiskBiro.PDF; 20211108MiskBiro.PDF ; KimarN_Szem-Ig.jpg
Subject: Horrible the way you act!

Dear Sir, Madam,

I transferred the money that your "justice" system demanded me to pay. 15,600HUF + 6,000 HUF, (20211204utalMJBugyv.pdf)
Bank transfer comment: "MJB-40501-51Sze19404/2021/
(in English: MJB-40501-51Sze19404/2021/

Horrible the way you act! You're punishing the victim.

Reason: All I can say is that your police, prosecution, court, etc justice system proved to me that how you unlawfully "convince" victims of communists crimes to forget their human rights in your justice system and custody. - As even my "riot" (expressing my opinion) would never have happened if you stopped your racial discriminatory communist crime against my life. - But the Hungarian authorities, etc already have proved and said me all the time that they don't care about laws in this communist crime, though I've been a victim of it since 2015.
Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and there doesn't exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
- Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár, - Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
05, December, 2021. Hungary,
Sincerely: Mr. Norbert Kim

My main luck is the Malaysia political pressure which is still somehow working on the Hungarian government/ authorities (maybe that's what police/ secret service tested in the 72 hours custody).. And not mention my mother who buys food for me and pays the bills in this persecution..
I just feel sorry for those who had/ have zero foreign help meanwhile they are in the hands of these communist monsters.
- And I'm still shocked how the police "convinced" me that they will all make their police report, prosecution report, and judgement without any care about my destroyed human rights, like in communism the "other descent"..

So far I wasn't even able to write down for myself what the police etc did with me, it's like having a food poison and then being unable to look at those foods. There is no need to hit a person, there is higher level than that. And better to talk about that later maybe from abroad if ECHR also corrupt in these..

And I found story about Swedish IKEA, which if it's true then it explains a lot why their Ombudsman that corrupt and Swedish Embassy said nothing to me in my 13 months long protests.. IKEA factory used political prisoners in east Germany, and IKEA also got caught on transferring huge amount of money to Romanian communist secret service in communism.. And in 2020 IKEA was buying wood from Belarus.. Same story like the communist China..
I still wonder whether my internet that censored to not find any ECHR (Strasbourg) court case like mine or there isn't any case because they rejected all of them.
And they just proved that, I can't safely protest/ express my opinion (police protect/ ignore bullies and punish me for anything they can).
And sure the FIDESZ government/ Orbán PM proved their loyalty for ex-KGB in the next year election via on me also.."campaign"