Arch / Arches

Comprehending laws and contracts is impossible, unless we first learn the meaning of the words and phrases they contain.

Moderator: notmartha

notmartha

Re: Arch / Arches

Post by notmartha »

One interesting arch/pillar combo is the IRS building in New Carrollton, Maryland.

While the flat arch entryway is innocuous in and of itself, the pillars guarding it are peculiar.

Pillars have 13 black and white stripes (symbolizes duality) and huge, white marble hands atop each pillar, and a pyramid placed between them.

You can read more about it HERE.

And just for reference:
Prince Arthur

Post by Prince Arthur »

notmartha wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:20 pm One interesting arch/pillar combo is the IRS building in New Carrollton, Maryland.

While the flat arch entryway is innocuous in and of itself, the pillars guarding it are peculiar.
ARCHon is a Greek word that means "RULER".

In Athens a system of three concurrent ARCHons evolved - the three office holders being known as the ‘Eponymous ARCHon’, the ‘PolemARCH’, and the ‘ARCHon Basileus’.

Ref Mitchell, John Malcolm (1911). "Archon" . In Chisholm, Hugh (ed.). Encyclopædia Britannica. 2 (11th ed.). Cambridge University Press. pp. 444–445.

A PolemARCH was a senior MILITARY title in various ancient Greek city states.

The title is derived from the words POLEMOS (war) and ARCHon (ruler, leader) and translates as "WARLEADER" or "WARLORD".

The name indicates that the PolemARCH's original function was to command the army.

This is why armies mARCH.

The Romans adopted this Greek title and henceforth all Roman Legions mARCHed with a STANDARD BEARER – literally a mARCH with a POLE.

ImageARCHons and PolemARCHs by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

The Roman’s would consider this type of humour as Divine Comedy – the general public being clueless of the origins, symbolism and hidden meanings..

The HAND – a Roman symbol of power reminds me of the poles at the IRS building – declaring financial war on the unsuspecting American public perhaps?

ImageErmine Street Guard, Wroxeter 2016 by Simon T James, on Flickr
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

notmartha wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:20 pm Image
If I look at this, just about every shape could be seen as an arch...

I once joined the Vigilantcitizen.com forum, from which the following image comes. After my first post was placed on the forum. My second and third weren't, after I made some less than flattering comments on Corey Feldman, who has promised to blow the whistle on paedophila in Hollywood as a publicity stunt to raise money...
notmartha wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:20 pmImage

Pillars have 13 black and white stripes (symbolizes duality) and huge, white marble hands atop each pillar, and a pyramid placed between them.
It sure looks Masonic with the hand signs, twin pillars and the black and white (no cubes?)!
Controlled by the white top of the pyramid in the centre...

Pointing the index finger to the sky is the Masonic "sign of preservation".
http://www.whale.to/b/12_masonic_signs.html

Here's with 2 fingers.
https://meditationforfreedom.co.uk/anci ... handsigns/

The hand high with the palm to the front is also masonic.
https://brotherhogarth.wordpress.com/where/

This is a sign for a 32 Degree mason (from a Youtube video by/with Bill Cooper).
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
Prince Arthur

Post by Prince Arthur »

ARCHon is a Greek word that means "RULER".

In Athens a system of three concurrent ARCHons evolved - the three office holders being known as the ‘Eponymous ARCHon’, the ‘PolemARCH’, and the ‘ARCHon Basileus’.

Ref Mitchell, John Malcolm (1911). "Archon" . In Chisholm, Hugh (ed.). Encyclopædia Britannica. 2 (11th ed.). Cambridge University Press. pp. 444–445.

Throughout history, this ARCHon TRIumvirate have celebrated their governance, conquests and victories with ARCHes of TRIumph…

i) ARCHon Eponymous - Chief Magistrate
ii) PolemARCH - Head of the Armed Forces.
iii) ARCHon Basileus - King or Sovereign Ruler

(Sovereign literally means to reign from above)

The PolemARCH title is derived from the words POLEMOS (war) and ARCHon (ruler, leader) and translates as "WARLEADER" or "WARLORD".

The name indicates that the PolemARCH's original function was to command the military.

This is why armies mARCH.

BORIS JOHNSON read LITERAE HUMANOIRES at Balliol College, Oxford - a four-year course in the study of the CLASSICS, ANCIENT LITERATURE and CLASSICAL PHILOSOPHY.

Don’t be fooled - BORIS understands the ‘CONTRACT of the ARCH’.

ImageArk of the Covenant De-Coded 8 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Download the following PDF for more ARCANE mysteries:

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.co ... sion-6.pdf

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-6.pdf
Last edited by Prince Arthur on Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Today I was sitting on the bridge in front of the Amsterdams Lyceum that was finished in 1920, seeing 15 arches.

Look at the 2 arches for the bike road under the Amsterdams Lyceum. Maybe my fantasy is overstimulated, but I consider both the side columns of the building, as the statues on the bridge as twin pillars.
Some have noted the similarity to the Rijksmuseum.

I also counted the windows on the 7 different sections that you can see from either the front or the back of the building (this is really the back of the building).
You can see the 3 middle sections with 12 windows and 2 times 12 in the photo. You can see part of the 2 outer sections with 2 times 12 windows. The most outside 2 sections (that are just outside the previous photo) have another 2 times 6 windows (for a surprise not 12)...
This make a grand total of 72 windows, or 4 times 18, with 18 the number of the Beast 666.

On the other side of the bridge is the Olympiaplein with in front of it the controversial Monument Indië-Nederland (to celebrate hundreds of years of plundering the Dutch West Indies).
It was originally made in 1935 for the Governor-General of Nederlands-Indië and war criminal Johannes Benedictus van Heutsz (1851-1924), who as commander of the KNIL army had mass murdered "savage" Indonesians in Atjeh.
At this time it was still plundered as a Dutch colony. If I understand correctly some countries are actually ashamed of their colonial past, but not over here!

This is how it looked a long time ago, before WW II probably. Picture taken from the roof of the Amsterdams Lyceum?
There is a statue of a woman flanked by 2 lions, with behind her the twin pillars, with the arched sun on top, with 13 rays.
Behind, below it are 6 arches on both sides of the twin pillars, making a total of 13 arches.

Some have noted that the woman has nothing to do with Van Heutsz, and is surely no Indonesian woman.
It looks more like an ancient Greek (or Roman) statue, with the woman holding a legal scroll as a symbol for the Dutch monarch (Queen Wilhelmina at the time) holding the Dutch West Indies.

In 2000, the monument was rearranged (until then it was still the Van Heutsz monument) on the proposal of Rob Aspeslagh of Clingendael (the Dutch RIIA/CFR).
They changed the arch on top, into a double, yellow, blue arch, with the sun again with 13 rays.

The other change, besides the double arch, are 3 twin pillars, with a fourth single pillar (that you can see on the front, left of the following photo), making a total of 7 (I don't know the relevance)...
(in Dutch) https://marionalgra.wordpress.com/tag/sarong/
http://www.buitenbeeldinbeeld.nl/Amster ... Heutsz.htm
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Everything we post seems to be at some point interconnected. I think the lion statues that often accompany arches and pillars are related to Mithras, who was expounded upon numerous times throughout the Newspeak thread.

To sum up Mithras, he was the sun god worshipped in Babylonia and Persia from about 1400 to 400 B.C. Later, in Rome, he was worshipped as Sol Invictus, the Roman Sun God, because he was said to be the “light giver.” The worshippers of Mithras held the constellation Leo the lion in high esteem, often presenting symbols of the sun with shaggy manes, and wearing skins of lions in many of their ceremonies. Mithras himself was often pictured with the head of a lion and two pairs of wings, and those who passed Mithraic initiations were called “Lions.”

Mason Robert Hewitt Brown, wrote of the significance:

"On the 21st of June, when the sun arrives at the summer solstice, the constellation Leo--being but 30° in advance of the sun--appears to be leading the way, and to aid by his powerful paw in
lifting the sun up to the summit of the zodiacal arch. * * * This visible connection between the constellation Leo and the return of the sun to his place of power and glory, at the summit of the Royal Arch of heaven, was the principal reason why that constellation was held in such high esteem and reverence by the ancients.”

In the ancient Persian Empire, where Mithraism was hot and heavy, there was a city named Tyre. In 917 BC Solomon called for a man from this city, a man “filled with wisdom, and understanding, and cunning to work all works in brass” named Hiram to design and build his temple. (See 2 Chronicles 2:11-14 and 1 Kings 7:13-14) This esoteric “widow’s son,” was the son of a woman of the daughters of Dan. More on Tribe of Dan and Hiram in this thread.

Hiram, heavily influenced by Mithraism, utilized pillars and lions in his designs, including the pillars Firestarter previously mentioned, which Hiram named Jachin and Boaz. We are not told how many lions were included around the temple (but they were mentioned three times in the building description in 1 Kings), but Solomon’s throne is described in more detail:

1 Kings 10:18-20 (KJV) - Moreover the king made a great throne of ivory, and overlaid it with the best gold. The throne had six steps, and the top of the throne was round behind: and there were stays on either side on the place of the seat, and two lions stood beside the stays. And twelve lions stood there on the one side and on the other upon the six steps: there was not the like made in any kingdom.

This Hiram that Solomon hired is known as “Hiram Abiff” and is highly esteemed in freemason circles and used in their rituals depicting a brutal death, descension, and resurrection (sound familiar?). Search The Hiramic Legend.
The initiations into the Master Mason’s degree reference the "Lion" and the "Grip of the Lion's Paw" which symbolizes raising all things to life with its grip.

If you fast forward about 1200 years there was another follower of Mithras who enjoyed the presence of arches and pillars and lions - Constantine. More on him and his arch later…

See Who is Mithra?

Here are notes about the initiation rites from The Book of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry: Containing Instructions in All the Degrees, From the Third to the Thirtythird, And Last Degree Of The Rite by Charles T. McClenachan.

http://www.themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/ ... b0050b.pdf
Prince Arthur

Post by Prince Arthur »

notmartha wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:59 pm Everything we post seems to be at some point interconnected. I think the lion statues that often accompany arches and pillars are related to Mithras, who was expounded upon numerous times throughout the Newspeak thread.

To sum up Mithras, he was the sun god worshipped in Babylonia and Persia from about 1400 to 400 B.C. Later, in Rome, he was worshipped as Sol Invictus, the Roman Sun God, because he was said to be the “light giver.” The worshippers of Mithras held the constellation Leo the lion in high esteem, often presenting symbols of the sun with shaggy manes, and wearing skins of lions in many of their ceremonies. Mithras himself was often pictured with the head of a lion and two pairs of wings, and those who passed Mithraic initiations were called “Lions.”

I agree with your points on interconnectivity.

London Mithraeum
The restored Roman Temple of Mithras under the Bloomberg Building, Walbrook, City of London, UK.
ImageLondon Mithraeum by It's No Game, on Flickr

Mithras Slaying the Bull.
London Mithraeum.
Londinium 3rd Century AD
The 12 Signs of the Zodiac surrounding Mithras and the Bull
ImageBull-slaying by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Well worth a visit if ever you are in London – tickets need to be booked in advance and it’s free.
https://www.londonmithraeum.com/
Prince Arthur

Post by Prince Arthur »

Australia – Under CONTRACT with the (mon)ARCH – British Royal Visit - 1901

What were Federation ARCHes?

Australia’s passage into the British ‘Commonwealth’ prompted an outbreak of ARCH building…?!

ImageAustralia Under CONTRACT with the ARCH - 1901 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

On 1 January 1901, the Commonwealth of Australia was inaugurated in Sydney and various elaborately constructed ARCHes graced the streets. In Melbourne, an ARCH declaring “Melbourne rejoices in the Commonwealth” was erected. However, with many of Victoria’s politicians and public figures in Sydney for the inauguration, Melbourne’s celebrations were largely put on hold until May that year, when the Duke and Duchess of Cornwall and York would visit to open the first Commonwealth Parliament.

In May, a number of temporary TRIumphal ARCHes were built in Melbourne, St Kilda and Ballarat; some small country towns also built their own more modest ARCHes.

The early Renaissance or Roman-Doric design bore similarities to other famous ARCHes: the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel (1808) in Paris and the Marble ARCH (1828) in London. They in turn were inspired by Roman structures like the ARCH of Septimius Severus (203 AD) in Libya, and the ARCH of Constantine (316 AD) in Rome.

The TRIumphal ARCHes were often adorned with royal symbols, images, colours and patriotic mottoes.

(Commonwealth - an international association consisting of the UK together with states that were previously part of the British Empire, and dependencies).
Prince Arthur

Post by Prince Arthur »

Australia - Corporation Arch 1901- Argo Navis - Noahs Ark

The Municipal (or Corporation) Arch

This grand arch was modeled off the Arc de Triomphe in Paris.

This arch was intended to stand for 12 months as a reminder of the celebrations, however one month after the visit a strong wind blew some of the columns down blocking the road and so it was dismantled.

ImageAustralia-Corporation Arch 1901-Argo Navis-Noahs Ark by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

The Lion at the Prow of the Boat reminds me of the ARGO NAVIS Star Constellation as depicted by Johannes Hevelius (17th Century)

A Lion of Mithra Connection?

ImageNoahs Ark - A Star Ship Enterprise p5 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

notmartha wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:59 pm
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:55 pm
notmartha wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:20 pm Image
If I look at this, just about every shape could be seen as an arch...
According to Architectural and Building Trades Dictionary, American Technical Society, 1955, an arch is:

A curved or pointed structural member supported at the sides or ends. An arch is used to bridge or span an opening, usually a passageway or open spaces. An arch may also be used to sustain weight, as the arch of a bridge.

So I guess it is more about the function it performs than the shape at the top.

Prince Arthur wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:13 pm The Lion at the Prow of the Boat reminds me of the ARGO NAVIS Star Constellation as depicted by Johannes Hevelius (17th Century)

A Lion of Mithra Connection?
Could be... Isn't Argo Navis in Cancer right before Leo enters?

This picture Firestarter posted in the Zionist thread also reminds me of Mithras...