Election Night

Examples, results and proposed solutions.
oracle

Election Night

Post by oracle »

All media reports will be rigged on election night to proclaim Clinton the winner

the main stream media is plotting with Clinton operatives to quite literally steal the election using the most audacious and bold act of mass media "sleight of hand" that has ever been pulled off in history.

It has come to my attention through several sources that media outlets are preparing graphics for a Clinton win but not a Trump win. The rehearsals taking place inside large media networks are all rehearsals for the following narrative which will be blasted out on election night:

1) Hillary Clinton has won the "democratic" vote and "democracy" must be respected.

2) Donald Trump must immediately concede defeat in order to stop violent protests (i.e. an armed citizens' revolt from overthrowing the corrupt, criminal power base in Washington).

This narrative will be pounded hard on election night, even as the media outlets are conspiring to fabricate election results that in no way reflect the actual votes cast by legitimate American voters.

http://www.naturalnews.com/055702_elect ... fraud.html

The plan involves all major media organizations -- CNN, WashPost, HuffPost, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, etc. -- who will all report the same faked election results and then insist it's all true because they are all reporting the same numbers. Remember that all these media outlets are now nothing more than propaganda branches of the democratic party, and in exactly the same way they have rigged everything else in this campaign, they will also rig the final results.

No matter how the vote turns out, it is going to be reported that Trump lost. This is because the entire leftist regime of criminal government despises democracy and refuses to allow voters to determine who gains power in America. Usually, they destroy a candidate using engineered accusations and false smears, but Trump has so far outlasted those attacks, and the American people are apparently so fed up with the criminality of the democrat establishment that they are finally waking up to reality.

The leftist regime of power in America cannot allow democracy to throw their operatives out of power in Washington. So they are quite literally planning on stealing the election by PRETENDING that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote.

----------------------------------------

Trump will have the full support of tens of millions of Americans... people who are sick and tired of being lied to, manipulated, stolen from and abused by a criminal cartel of government and media operatives all working in conspiracy to destroy this nation's liberties and crush democracy.

As I've warned in a previous article here on Natural News, I am completely convinced that tens of millions of Americans are ready to participate in an armed revolt against Washington D.C. I am not calling for it, and I don't wish to see any bloodshed on the streets of America, but my analysis tells me that we are at that "pitchforks and torches" point in American history where the people are literally willing to lay their lives on the line to take back their country from the criminal tyrants running it.