Right To Travel info to share with others

Can governments lawfully restrict, register, or otherwise encumber our free right to travel? Should they? Discussions on Right to Travel.
User avatar
notmartha
Posts: 737
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Right To Travel info to share with others

Post by notmartha » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:35 pm

Jenjohnson84 wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:50 pm
Hi so I've been stopped by cops put in jail by them all because of my private plates on my vehicle. And the wrecker company refuses to release my vehicle (property) to me because the cop put a hold on it until I go get those restrictions on my vehicle. I'm needing help writing a Special appearance affidavit to challenge their jurisdiction primarily for these reasons. I've been hit with charges like resisting an officer because I chose not to show him who I am a along with those restrictions , no drivers license , insurance no state plate. Public intimidation, and speeding. Can you help with the correct way of writing up that Special appearance affidavit . .. thanks would be highly appreciated .
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles.

I think you are referring to this Special Appearance Affidavit post. Please also read THIS POST to understand why this format is not an affidavit, and see proper form.

Sorry, but there is no correct way of writing a special appearance to challenge jurisdiction affidavit. You can make statements of fact in an affidavit, such as who you are, who owns your property, and where you were standing at the time of the purported kidnapping. You can make statements of fact as to what was done to you, and other first hand information that you know to be true. An affidavit is not to include a challenge or any conclusion of law. You can state your declared law (jurisdiction) as that is first hand knowledge you have. You can also include any statements you made to cop to challenge his jurisdiction at the time of arrest. Some examples:
"On (date) I asked (cops name), acting as Officer _____________, for evidence that he had jurisdiction over me or my property and he did not provide me with evidence."
"I asked (name of cop) under what authority he acted and he did not reply."
"Acting officer ____________ arrested me in spite of my repeated denial of his jurisdiction or authority over me or my property."

These are examples of statement of facts.

If you want to appear to the court specially, that is to solely challenge jurisdiction, you can first make that known when in front of the "judge". Make sure to stay on point, challenging jurisdiction, and do not address any charges against you. Some states require you to fill out a Notice of Appearance form before entering "court". The problem with the form is that it requires your address, which firmly plants you in the forum state's jurisdiction as a "resident". You could find the form required in your state online, and use its format to write your own Notice of Special Appearance, if that is the way you want to go.

However, before you challenge jurisdiction, in proper form, you should make yourself familiar with the term and understand how they claim it. Are you challenging their jurisdiction over the person (in personam) , place (territorial) and/or thing (in rem)? Are you sure they don't have it? If they say they do (they will), what is your next move?
Romans831
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:19 am

Re: Right To Travel info to share with others

Post by Romans831 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:12 am

I'll start by saying lawfulpath truly is a blessing, thank you lawfulpath and everyone for all the great information and questions. I too have questions and am praying for some helpful answers, suggestions & advice. With that, I have a driving while suspended / revoked charge currently pending (I also received citations for no valid registration & operating an uninsured vehicle) so at one time I did possess a license. The thing is, I was a minor when I signed the unlawful contract so the contract cannot be enforced on those grounds alone (among others of course). I lost the license the following year as an adult and have never gotten it back, nor have I ever applied to get it back. I was arrested and charged 3 months ago. Upon contact with the officer I claimed my right to travel and notified the officer that the contract that I signed for a license approximately 17 years ago was void and fraud so it couldn't be enforced. The officer refused to hear to me or even look at all the constitutional law I obtained from lawfulpath, then hauled me off to jail, I then bonded out. When I went to court for my preliminary hearing (I chose to represent myself pro se) the judge would not allow me to use any of these laws to show that there is no probable cause. After the judge found probable cause I filed the "BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF NOTICE FOR DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION" which again I obtained off of this site. Now I've got a hearing set up for the judge to decide on this argument. I have a hunch that the state is going to claim they have jurisdiction over me because the state told me they have jurisdiction over me and then said that the brief is out of context. As to why the state said that, I am unsure, does anyone know why the state may have said that? The only altercation I made to the brief is putting my name and case number on it so I could use it. If the state does claim they have jurisdiction over me how should I proceed? What should I argue? If the judge denies it, then what? Can I simply appeal to a higher court or do I have reconstruct everything? If so, am able to use any of the laws within the brief anymore? I'm pretty sure I've read everything contained within lawfulpath in regards to traveling and jurisdiction, but I'm still unsure of what to do in these events stated above? Should or could I withdraw the brief and resubmit it in a way that the state couldn't claim they have jurisdiction over me (or amend it) since jurisdiction is being challenged? Also, I'm in Illinois. Thank you for your time in reading this, I truly appreciate this site and everyone involved as you've been very helpful already, please respond soon if possible. God bless you & yours. Lets keep the faith, hope and love fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, may peace be with you all.
User avatar
notmartha
Posts: 737
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Right To Travel info to share with others

Post by notmartha » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:18 am

Welcome!
Romans831 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:12 am
The thing is, I was a minor when I signed the unlawful contract so the contract cannot be enforced on those grounds alone (among others of course).
FYI, if you animated the license as an adult, such as presenting it as ID, you are considered as consenting to the contract and making it valid. We are imperfect, and sometimes we make mistakes, which are just causes for contract rescission. Allowing a license to stay in a state of suspension indefinitely is not an un-contract, because suspension comes with the assumption that you will some day reinstate it.
Romans831 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:12 am
As to why the state said that, I am unsure, does anyone know why the state may have said that? The only altercation I made to the brief is putting my name and case number on it so I could use it. If the state does claim they have jurisdiction over me how should I proceed? What should I argue? If the judge denies it, then what?
Jurisdiction is claimed through many means, but you can pretty much narrow it down to your contacts and/or your consent.

As for contacts...

Are you enfranchised? Are you a "U.S. Citizen"? Do you have and use a SSN? Are you a resident of Illinois? Do you possess a non-driver STATE ID? Are you in commerce? Does STATE have any interest in your car? (I.E. did you have a state tag, albeit invalid, on your car? Do you have any bank loans for your car?) They will claim jurisdiction if you say yes to any of these. And please keep in mind that most of the terms used in regard to travel are interpreted as commercial terms.

And as far as consent...

If you give people power to act as "officers" you give them jurisdiction. Please read about the defacto officer doctrine HERE. By your frequent use of the terms "judge," "officer" and "court" in your post, I'm guessing you also used these terms in front of the STATE actors. If so, you cloaked them with jurisdiction even if they didn't previously have it.

I wouldn't go into their fake courts unless forced, but if you have clean hands, meaning that you do not have any contacts and did not consent, then you can go forth with a challenge of jurisdiction if that is the way you want to go. But you must stay on point! As soon as you ask the "judge" to interpret law/statutes/Constitution by handing him a brief, you have cloaked him with jurisdiction! Do not move forward with any defense until the issue of jurisdiction or the lack thereof is settled. They will try to bulldoze, intimidate, threaten, use force. They will likely just deem that they have jurisdiction "because I said so".

STATE over and over again uses "constitutional avoidance" to bypass a constitutional right to travel argument and claims its statutes are reasonable regulation for the betterment of STATE and not an infringement on rights. The drivers license scheme is a huge money maker for state and they will not give up easily. Even if judgy wudgy is in a good mood and shows you a kindness, expect a BOLO put out for you anyway.

I know this can be discouraging, but the sooner we recognize the system for what it is - a lying, stealing, kidnapping, murdering, lawless cabal - the sooner we can put on our spiritual armor to be separate from and fight against the beast.

I'll be praying with you.
Romans831
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:19 am

Re: Right To Travel info to share with others

Post by Romans831 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:07 pm

notmartha wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:18 am
Welcome!
Romans831 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:12 am
The thing is, I was a minor when I signed the unlawful contract so the contract cannot be enforced on those grounds alone (among others of course).
FYI, if you animated the license as an adult, such as presenting it as ID, you are considered as consenting to the contract and making it valid. We are imperfect, and sometimes we make mistakes, which are just causes for contract rescission. Allowing a license to stay in a state of suspension indefinitely is not an un-contract, because suspension comes with the assumption that you will some day reinstate it.
Thank you very much notmartha, I apologize I wasn't more clear (I don't know the law like all of you. I'm not a lawyer or a paralegal, I'm simply familiar their system and how it works) but my license was actually Revoked the following year at the time I've referenced, after I signed the contract as a minor, so they cancelled the contract. I have not reapplied for a license though the revocation was up in 2016.
Romans831 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:12 am
As to why the state said that, I am unsure, does anyone know why the state may have said that? The only altercation I made to the brief is putting my name and case number on it so I could use it. If the state does claim they have jurisdiction over me how should I proceed? What should I argue? If the judge denies it, then what?
Jurisdiction is claimed through many means, but you can pretty much narrow it down to your contacts and/or your consent.

As for contacts...

Are you enfranchised? Are you a "U.S. Citizen"? Do you have and use a SSN? Are you a resident of Illinois? Do you possess a non-driver STATE ID? Are you in commerce? Does STATE have any interest in your car? (I.E. did you have a state tag, albeit invalid, on your car? Do you have any bank loans for your car?) They will claim jurisdiction if you say yes to any of these. And please keep in mind that most of the terms used in regard to travel are interpreted as commercial terms.
As for contacts, I am a US citizen, I do have a Social Security number, I am an Illinois resident and I do possess a State ID. On the other hand, I am not in commerce and the state does not have any interest in my car. It was not registered and there are no loans or State tags. Either way I see that they will claim jurisdiction. Also, what do you mean when you say "most of the terms used in regard to travel are interpreted as commercial terms?" Are you meaning that they're trying to apply commercial terms to a private citizen? Can I be considered a private citizen with these things i.e. I have a State ID etc.?
And as far as consent...

If you give people power to act as "officers" you give them jurisdiction. Please read about the defacto officer doctrine HERE. By your frequent use of the terms "judge," "officer" and "court" in your post, I'm guessing you also used these terms in front of the STATE actors. If so, you cloaked them with jurisdiction even if they didn't previously have it.

I wouldn't go into their fake courts unless forced, but if you have clean hands, meaning that you do not have any contacts and did not consent, then you can go forth with a challenge of jurisdiction if that is the way you want to go. But you must stay on point! As soon as you ask the "judge" to interpret law/statutes/Constitution by handing him a brief, you have cloaked him with jurisdiction! Do not move forward with any defense until the issue of jurisdiction or the lack thereof is settled. They will try to bulldoze, intimidate, threaten, use force. They will likely just deem that they have jurisdiction "because I said so".

STATE over and over again uses "constitutional avoidance" to bypass a constitutional right to travel argument and claims its statutes are reasonable regulation for the betterment of STATE and not an infringement on rights. The drivers license scheme is a huge money maker for state and they will not give up easily. Even if judgy wudgy is in a good mood and shows you a kindness, expect a BOLO put out for you anyway.

I know this can be discouraging, but the sooner we recognize the system for what it is - a lying, stealing, kidnapping, murdering, lawless cabal - the sooner we can put on our spiritual armor to be separate from and fight against the beast.

I'll be praying with you.
User avatar
notmartha
Posts: 737
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Right To Travel info to share with others

Post by notmartha » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:06 pm

Romans831 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:07 pm
Thank you very much notmartha, I apologize I wasn't more clear (I don't know the law like all of you. I'm not a lawyer or a paralegal, I'm simply familiar their system and how it works) but my license was actually Revoked the following year at the time I've referenced, after I signed the contract as a minor, so they cancelled the contract. I have not reapplied for a license though the revocation was up in 2016.
Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Romans831 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:07 pm
As for contacts, I am a US citizen, I do have a Social Security number, I am an Illinois resident and I do possess a State ID. On the other hand, I am not in commerce and the state does not have any interest in my car. It was not registered and there are no loans or State tags. Either way I see that they will claim jurisdiction. Also, what do you mean when you say "most of the terms used in regard to travel are interpreted as commercial terms?" Are you meaning that they're trying to apply commercial terms to a private citizen? Can I be considered a private citizen with these things i.e. I have a State ID etc.?
All of these contacts - US citizen, Social Security number, Illinois resident, State ID - firmly plant you in the jurisdiction of THIS STATE. Citizenship and residence make you subject to their rules including Illinois Motor Vehicle Code
which says you must have a license and a registered, insured vehicle to drive "upon a highway in this State."

I hyper-linked to this page showing the terms STATE uses commercially in my previous reply:
https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... =755#p2766

All of the terms they use like driver, traffic, transportation, vehicle, etc. all have special, commercial meanings. Even the word "travel" has a special, commercial meaning so when people claim a "right to travel" it doesn't mean to them what it means to STATE.

I've seen the term "private citizen" thrown around and don't know what it means. The poster that claimed that status in THIS thread never answered my questions. Citizenship, at all levels, comes with duties and allegiance in exchange for privileges and protections. . I'll ask you some of the same questions...

Who/what does your person owe duties and allegiance to?

Who/what vests rights and privileges in your person?

I don't understand why someone who is firmly planted in the system would choose not to receive the benefit of a drivers license, which is probably THE hardest of all nexus to fight against. I understand a desire (conviction?) to be out of the system, and refuse benefits from the system, but to be in the system and choose this fight confuses me.
Romans831
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:19 am

Re: Right To Travel info to share with others

Post by Romans831 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:04 pm

notmartha wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:06 pm
Romans831 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:07 pm
Thank you very much notmartha, I apologize I wasn't more clear (I don't know the law like all of you. I'm not a lawyer or a paralegal, I'm simply familiar their system and how it works) but my license was actually Revoked the following year at the time I've referenced, after I signed the contract as a minor, so they cancelled the contract. I have not reapplied for a license though the revocation was up in 2016.
Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Romans831 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:07 pm
As for contacts, I am a US citizen, I do have a Social Security number, I am an Illinois resident and I do possess a State ID. On the other hand, I am not in commerce and the state does not have any interest in my car. It was not registered and there are no loans or State tags. Either way I see that they will claim jurisdiction. Also, what do you mean when you say "most of the terms used in regard to travel are interpreted as commercial terms?" Are you meaning that they're trying to apply commercial terms to a private citizen? Can I be considered a private citizen with these things i.e. I have a State ID etc.?
All of these contacts - US citizen, Social Security number, Illinois resident, State ID - firmly plant you in the jurisdiction of THIS STATE. Citizenship and residence make you subject to their rules including Illinois Motor Vehicle Code
which says you must have a license and a registered, insured vehicle to drive "upon a highway in this State."

I hyper-linked to this page showing the terms STATE uses commercially in my previous reply:
https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... =755#p2766

All of the terms they use like driver, traffic, transportation, vehicle, etc. all have special, commercial meanings. Even the word "travel" has a special, commercial meaning so when people claim a "right to travel" it doesn't mean to them what it means to STATE.

I've seen the term "private citizen" thrown around and don't know what it means. The poster that claimed that status in THIS thread never answered my questions. Citizenship, at all levels, comes with duties and allegiance in exchange for privileges and protections. . I'll ask you some of the same questions...

Who/what does your person owe duties and allegiance to?

Thanks again and to answer your questions I owe my duties and allegiance to the Lord alone.

Who/what vests rights and privileges in your person?

I apologize but I dont understand what you're asking with this question.

I don't understand why someone who is firmly planted in the system would choose not to receive the benefit of a drivers license, which is probably THE hardest of all nexus to fight against. I understand a desire (conviction?) to be out of the system, and refuse benefits from the system, but to be in the system and choose this fight confuses me.
In my opinion a driver's license is not a benefit, there's many cost and laws simply to gain revenue and control over the people, in addition to it being unconstitutional. I enjoy exercising my constitutional rights. Also, I had no idea that my constitutional rights would be violated if I was in the system. I'm with the belief that Federal and Constitutional law take precedence over state law and they cannot go against each other. Additionally, I was firmly planted in the system when I was born. I hope that clears up your confusion, again thank you for your help.
harleyborgais
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:52 pm

Re: Right To Travel info to share with others

Post by harleyborgais » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:05 am

I HEREBY INVITE EVERYONE TO HELP ME FINISH THESE 'LAWDOCS', to be templates for Notices of Claim, Motions to Dismiss harmless civil and criminal 'offenses' (Which I HAVE done myself, successfully, many times btw!), to file civil and criminal charges, commercial liens...and most importantly (Already done and available)... 'For Police Encounters' and Basic Rules of the Justice System.
You can WATCH ME DEMONSTRATE how to SHOW Cops 'The Law', and actually make them stop even trying to give me ANY 'Civil Citations', AND EVEN THANK ME FOR IT TOO, FREE, @ www.GovernPublicServants.com ....
...And right now I am working on a Notice of Claim for Right to Free Travel, to serve to local Mayors, Governors, Police Chiefs, and esp. their legal advisers (who are really the ones responsible for tell the rest what is 'lawful')...
SO IF THEY EVEN ALLOW THE COPS TO PULL YOU OVER, YOU HOLD THE COPS BOSSES LIABLE, PERSONALLY!
...For 'neglect to prevent' 'deprivation of rights under color of law' when they 'reasonably should have known'!

WHO WANTS TO HELP ME FINISH THESE 'LawDocs'? (Its a LOT of work!).
Here is a direct link to the Facebook post where I am working on these right now...
https://www.facebook.com/harleyborgais/ ... 5781160163

I like your site so far! The Brief on Drivers Licenses is probably the best one I have found yet!
[https://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/DLbrief.shtml]

I especially like this forum! I'm learning to program now, but I WILL be making GovernPublicServants.com/forum page, similar to this, but probably a bit more like 'Gab', with a 'Bill of Rights' similar to them, and the U.S. Constitution! (That way the Private Institution IS bound to protect equal human liberties like free speech, to avoid problems like censoring such as FB and Youtube are doing lately!)

I hope we can all work together. So far it seems like I am ahead of everyone I know on these 'fundamental principles' of 'Law', but I need LOTS of help to actually finish these 'LawDocs' and ACTUALLY FIX OUR 'GOVERNMENT'!

I DO HAVE A PLAN, AND IT IS WORKING, VERY WELL, BUT I REALLY NEED MORE HELP!
Finding the BEST 'sources of authority', reaching out to contact people for more help, and when we are ready, to serve notices of claims to ALL the States and Federal Government agencies, and WE CAN FINALLY ELIMINATE ALL THE 'COLORABLE LAW' IN THE U.S., AND THEN IN OTHER COUNTRIES, USING ALL THE WORK I AM PUTTING TOGETHER!
I've had two COPS actually say that 'over 90 percent' of what they do IS 'to the Contrary' of just a few of these 'Fundamental Principles' which I fit on just ONE piece of paper! (The 'LawDocs' 'For Police Encounters').
And I HAVE got at least 6 cases dismissed (Civil and criminal, harmless 'offenses')...and I AM for hire too!
snoop4truth
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:08 pm

Re: Right To Travel info to share with others

Post by snoop4truth » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:47 pm

The United States Supreme Court has defined the RIGHT TO TRAVEL as the right a citizen of one state to migrate to another state, take up residence in that other state and be treated like any other citizen of that other state. This right is analogous to the right of "equal protection of the laws". it has nothing to do with diving a vehicle, much less driving a vehicle without a license. For the truth about this subject, read the Eddie Craig and Rod Class threads below.

EVERYTHING ABOUT CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR, CARL MILLER, AND HIS TEACHINGS ON WACCOBB.NET https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthre ... d-Champion

EVERYTHING ABOUT EDDIE CRAIG AND HIS TEACHINGS ON PROJECTAVALON.NET.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-sheriff-hoax

EVERYTHING ABOUT ROD CLASS AND HIS TEACHINGS ON PROJECTAVALON.NET.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... any-hoaxes

EVERYTHING ABOUT DEBORAH TAVARES AND HER TEACHINGS ON WACCOBB.NET. https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...s-depopulation)
Post Reply