Harley's "LawDocs"

Can governments lawfully restrict, register, or otherwise encumber our free right to travel? Should they? Discussions on Right to Travel.
notmartha

Harley's "LawDocs"

Post by notmartha »

harleyborgais wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:05 am I HEREBY INVITE EVERYONE TO HELP ME FINISH THESE 'LAWDOCS', to be templates for Notices of Claim, Motions to Dismiss harmless civil and criminal 'offenses' (Which I HAVE done myself, successfully, many times btw!), to file civil and criminal charges, commercial liens...and most importantly (Already done and available)... 'For Police Encounters' and Basic Rules of the Justice System.
You can WATCH ME DEMONSTRATE how to SHOW Cops 'The Law', and actually make them stop even trying to give me ANY 'Civil Citations', AND EVEN THANK ME FOR IT TOO, FREE, @ www.GovernPublicServants.com ....
...And right now I am working on a Notice of Claim for Right to Free Travel, to serve to local Mayors, Governors, Police Chiefs, and esp. their legal advisers (who are really the ones responsible for tell the rest what is 'lawful')...
SO IF THEY EVEN ALLOW THE COPS TO PULL YOU OVER, YOU HOLD THE COPS BOSSES LIABLE, PERSONALLY!
...For 'neglect to prevent' 'deprivation of rights under color of law' when they 'reasonably should have known'!

WHO WANTS TO HELP ME FINISH THESE 'LawDocs'? (Its a LOT of work!).
Here is a direct link to the Facebook post where I am working on these right now...
https://www.facebook.com/harleyborgais/ ... 5781160163

I like your site so far! The Brief on Drivers Licenses is probably the best one I have found yet!
[https://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/DLbrief.shtml]

I especially like this forum! I'm learning to program now, but I WILL be making GovernPublicServants.com/forum page, similar to this, but probably a bit more like 'Gab', with a 'Bill of Rights' similar to them, and the U.S. Constitution! (That way the Private Institution IS bound to protect equal human liberties like free speech, to avoid problems like censoring such as FB and Youtube are doing lately!)

I hope we can all work together. So far it seems like I am ahead of everyone I know on these 'fundamental principles' of 'Law', but I need LOTS of help to actually finish these 'LawDocs' and ACTUALLY FIX OUR 'GOVERNMENT'!

I DO HAVE A PLAN, AND IT IS WORKING, VERY WELL, BUT I REALLY NEED MORE HELP!
Finding the BEST 'sources of authority', reaching out to contact people for more help, and when we are ready, to serve notices of claims to ALL the States and Federal Government agencies, and WE CAN FINALLY ELIMINATE ALL THE 'COLORABLE LAW' IN THE U.S., AND THEN IN OTHER COUNTRIES, USING ALL THE WORK I AM PUTTING TOGETHER!
I've had two COPS actually say that 'over 90 percent' of what they do IS 'to the Contrary' of just a few of these 'Fundamental Principles' which I fit on just ONE piece of paper! (The 'LawDocs' 'For Police Encounters').
And I HAVE got at least 6 cases dismissed (Civil and criminal, harmless 'offenses')...and I AM for hire too!
Welcome Harley!

I started a new thread here so your post doesn't get lost in the shuffle, and so you have a place to post your works in progress so we can see what you are looking for in the ways of help. Many here don't facebook. We're not fond of censorship. :D

So could you please give us an idea of what you are specifically trying to accomplish, how you envision this objective being accomplished, and what help you need to bring it to fruition.