Registration?

Can governments lawfully restrict, register, or otherwise encumber our free right to travel? Should they? Discussions on Right to Travel.
zeffzone

Registration?

Post by zeffzone »

Hello, I am currently looking into getting my right to travel. Learning the material and keeping it going, hopefully I can be the "Man" I am and not the "Person". I have a few questions, if someone can help me out that would be wonderful. I am from California.
1. Currently 17, looking to get a motorcycle off craigslist. When i'm 18 I can travel freely.
2. I do not have a permit, Drivers license so I am NOT part of the corporation.
3. I am looking to purchase the motorcycle off of craigslist, I am uncertain if I need to have it unregistered because of the old owner? or can I just drive the automobile even if its in someone else name.
4. A: Can I purchase a motorcycle, drive it even though the title will be in the previous owners name, I do not get it registered I do not get insurance, I simply give the guy money and take the bike?
5. If someone can explain the process to me, it would be a great help!
ALSO
6. If and when I get pulled over by a peace officer, oblivious they wont understand what im saying, and when my Motorcycle gets towed or impounded will I need to pay that fee? or is there a way out of that?
thanks for anyone who can help me out, I really admire "Carl Miller" He is my new role model.

Thanks and keep soul journeying
notmartha

Re: Registration?

Post by notmartha »

zeffzone wrote:Hello, I am currently looking into getting my right to travel. Learning the material and keeping it going, hopefully I can be the "Man" I am and not the "Person". I have a few questions, if someone can help me out that would be wonderful. I am from California.
Welcome!
zeffzone wrote:2. I do not have a permit, Drivers license so I am NOT part of the corporation.
If you have and use a BC and SSN, they will still see you as a part of the corporation.
zeffzone wrote:3. I am looking to purchase the motorcycle off of craigslist, I am uncertain if I need to have it unregistered because of the old owner? or can I just drive the automobile even if its in someone else name. 4. A: Can I purchase a motorcycle, drive it even though the title will be in the previous owners name, I do not get it registered I do not get insurance, I simply give the guy money and take the bike? 5. If someone can explain the process to me, it would be a great help!
The old owner is likely to request that title is transferred to your name to release himself of liability. It is wise to write up a bill of sale before you go to purchase the bike, making sure the transfer of absolute ownership is on the lawful plane, i.e. not in "CA," not denominated in US dollars, etc., and stating that bike is sold as is and releases old owner of any and all liability. Both parties and 2 witnesses should sign. A bill of sale and possession = ownership. You won't be able to get insurance w/o a license. Are you ready and able to take on that liability? If you injure someone or damage their property, are you able to make restitution?
zeffzone wrote:6. If and when I get pulled over by a peace officer, oblivious they wont understand what im saying, and when my Motorcycle gets towed or impounded will I need to pay that fee? or is there a way out of that?thanks for anyone who can help me out, I really admire "Carl
You can carry the phone number of a towing service you trust, and the money for the tow, and request that your bike be taken directly to your home. If you can't pay for the tow, or arrange payment with the tow service, cops will have it towed to their impound and charge you per day. The days will accumulate because for them to release the bike they usually require "proof of ownership" in the form of a title in your name. It is a game. Depending on where you are stopped, you may also be able to ask someone if you can store your bike on their property until you can pick it up. The cops have to get it off the road. If you can make that happen on your own, it will cost you less.

Also, if the cops do have it towed, make sure to get a receipt for the property they stole, and take date stamped pictures of it right before they take it.
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

All good comments, notmartha; thanks for fielding this one.

The OP is embarking on a noble cause. To be sure, it's an uphill battle, but a worthy one. Please keep us advised of your progress. Thanks.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
zeffzone

Post by zeffzone »

Thanks everyone for replying so far. I purchased my motorcycle did a lot of research about how to win in court etc. My only other concern now is that I purchased it from someone through craigslist, I got the State of California Certificate of Title and I have my own bill of sale we both signed. The old registration is on it. Any help me with what to do now? is it my property 100% and thats final? or do I need to go pay a tax fee or anything of that sorts?
Donnadab

Post by Donnadab »

I got insurance with out a DL, and I am in Texas. I have an expired DL but they never ask to see it when getting just libility
parent

Post by parent »

Although they may have charged you for insurance you may want to make sure that part of the the conditionsof the insurance being; that it only be operated by a "licensed driver"... charging you for insurance and covering you are two different things. ;)
Wizlawz

Post by Wizlawz »

so what does one do with the title ?

and when they verify the vin number to see who is the owner , how does that work with bill of sale ?
or do we just remove or cover the vin number ?
snoop4truth

Post by snoop4truth »

Hello Zeffzone,

Before getting yourself into needless trouble, read the SECOND (2nd) and THIRD (3rd) post in the Eddie Craig thread below. Also, read the post in the Rod Class thread which entitled "Right To Travel" (I think it is post TWELVE (12)).

EVERYTHING ABOUT CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR, CARL MILLER, AND HIS TEACHINGS ON WACCOBB.NET https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthre ... d-Champion

EVERYTHING ABOUT EDDIE CRAIG AND HIS TEACHINGS ON PROJECTAVALON.NET.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-sheriff-hoax

EVERYTHING ABOUT ROD CLASS AND HIS TEACHINGS ON PROJECTAVALON.NET.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... any-hoaxes

EVERYTHING ABOUT DEBORAH TAVARES AND HER TEACHINGS ON WACCOBB.NET. https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...s-depopulation)