Carolingian dynasty and the Order of the Garter

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
Firestarter

Re: Dragon society

Post by Firestarter »

Most people believe that promotion of the LGTB agenda is relatively new. While the (fast increasing number of, Q) letters are "new", this has been promoted (and practised) by the elites for thousands of years.
Sacrificing children to Baal has also been going on for thousands of years.

During the reign of the Julio-Claudio emperors of Rome, the Cult of Cybele became the state official religion. The Cults of Cybele involved transvestim (cross dressing like the Greek/Roman Hermaphroditus, Dionysus, and Bacchus).
The secret blood cult of Cybele in Rome.

Some early Christians identified Cybele with Mary. In the second century the former priest of Cybele, Montanus, proclaimed that Christ was an incarnation of Attis and that women were the agents of the Great Mother. Montanism was declared as a heresy in the 4th century and it was supposedly wiped out.
When Christianity got started, the Cyble mother-goddess religion were forced underground. Their secret ecstatic sex/blood ceremonies took place in the catacombs under the Vatican. The tunnels under St. Peter’s Basilica were used to conduct human sacrifice rituals and initiations. When Domitian outlawed human sacrifices, these tunnels continued to be used for these sick ceremonies of Cybele, including child sacrifice...

The Cybele cult was led by female priestesses and the Archigalli, the high priest of the subordinate Gallae. The Gallae priests were castrated in Cybele’s honour. Cybele worshippers were organised into fraternities, the Dendrophori (Tree-bearers) and Cannophori (Reed-bearers).
The Gallae festivals were full of passionate frenzy, self-flagellation, clashing of cymbals, and dancing to the wailing drone of oriental flutes.
Cybele’s religion was a blood cult that including cutting themselves during rituals. The cult included priestesses, including Amazonian, transgendered female priests. Only women and castrated men were allowed to attend the main celebrations for Cybele, which were more like wild orgies than religious ritual.

In 2002, archaeologists in North Yorkshire, England discovered the skeleton of a cross-dressing “transvestite” eunuch dating from the 4th Century AD. It was probably the skeleton of a castrated Gallae priest for the Goddess Cybele.
The dancing men holding hands along their road probably represent Cybele's priesthood, the Gallae (Transvestites), and her sons and soldier attendants, the Corybantes.

Charles Martel divides the realm between his sons Pepin and Carloman.

According to Masonic myth, Charles Martel (688 – 741 AD) was the patron of architecture, and the founder of French Freemasonry.
According to legend, Martel was initiated into Freemasonry by Namus Grecus. The same Grecus that had participated in building Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem more than thousand years before: https://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/2 ... of-cybele/
(https://archive.is/xeKOR)

Lucifer, the Lightbearer, is often depicted as a male figure with a torch. This appears to reference the Roman Mithras (Sol Invictus) cult.
See depictions of Mithras with torch.

The panel of the Mithraeum at Ostia in Italy for the sixth degree, shows a whip, crown with 7 spikes and a torch, the Statue of Liberty in New York has 2 of these items.

Many people point to the 10 guidelines of the Georgia Guidestones for evidence that there's a conspiracy to exterminate more than 90% of the world population "1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature".

What isn't widely known is that the Georgia Guidestones appear to be made by Rosicrucians.
In June 1979, an unknown group under the pseudonym "R.C. Christian" hired Elberton Granite Finishing Company to build the Guidestones. R.C. Christian is a wordplay on the mythical founder of the Rosicrucian Society, Christian Rosenkreutz or translated "Christian Rose Cross" - "Christian R.C.". "R.C. Christian" is mentioned in the first published Rosicrucian document from 1614, the Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis.

The sixth Guidestone, "6.Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court", references the World court which is one of the principles of a world religion under a world government backed by the Rosicrucians: http://mysterybabylon-watch.blogspot.com/2012/04/
(https://archive.is/PRDYI)
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Firestarter wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:55 pm Most people believe that promotion of the LGTB agenda is relatively new. While the (fast increasing number of, Q) letters are "new", this has been promoted (and practised) by the elites for thousands of years.
Sacrificing children to Baal has also been going on for thousands of years.
I would say that the crimes against nature are nothing new. The ancient Canaanites were known best for their sexual depravity, with their very sexual god Baal who endorsed homosexuality, prostitution, bestiality, child molestation and sacrifice. These were often used as the "best worst example" of what the Israelites were to avoid unless they wanted the destruction the Canaanites received.
Leviticus 18:1-30 (KJV)
1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God. 3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances. 4 Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God. 5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD. 6 None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD. 7-18 The nakedness of [thy father, mother, father's wife, sister, aunt, daughter-in-law, any kinswoman, etc. shalt thou not uncover:] 19 Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness. 20 Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her. 21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. 22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. 23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. 24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: 25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants. 26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you: 27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;) 28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you. 29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people. 30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.
But the "normalization" of these crimes probably began about 70 years ago with the Rockefeller funded Kinsey Reports. It blurred all the social, medical, and religious lines as to what was controllable behavior and what was not. While the term "homosexual" was coined in 1892 in regards to the act, it wasn't until the Kinsey reports that the "act" was melded with the "actor". So everyone who ever had a homosexual experience (or desire for an experience, or even a passing thought) became a "homosexual", making that demographic appear much more "common" and therefore "normal" than it actually was. And it was the same with the child molesters that were interviewed for the reports. Promised anonymity, people reported "honestly" about their sexual desires for children, making it seem more common than it was. While the reports were flawed on many levels, they had a huge impact (as was expected from the beginning) on the sexual culture beginning in the 50's.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

notmartha wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:28 pmBut the "normalization" of these crimes probably began about 70 years ago with the Rockefeller funded Kinsey Reports. It blurred all the social, medical, and religious lines as to what was controllable behavior and what was not. While the term "homosexual" was coined in 1892 in regards to the act, it wasn't until the Kinsey reports that the "act" was melded with the "actor". So everyone who ever had a homosexual experience (or desire for an experience, or even a passing thought) became a "homosexual", making that demographic appear much more "common" and therefore "normal" than it actually was. And it was the same with the child molesters that were interviewed for the reports. Promised anonymity, people reported "honestly" about their sexual desires for children, making it seem more common than it was. While the reports were flawed on many levels, they had a huge impact (as was expected from the beginning) on the sexual culture beginning in the 50's.
I sometimes feel so gullible. When an evil plan is set in motion, it's doesn't seem so terrible at first. If adults want to have sex with their own "homo" gender, why should I object? But when I learned that the LGBT agenda is promoted to children in school as part of the depopulation agenda, I suddenly started to think that maybe a "conservative" agenda isn't so bad after all.

Off topic...
Last edited by Firestarter on Fri May 21, 2021 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Firestarter wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:49 pm
I sometimes feel so gullible. When an evil plan is set in motion, it's doesn't seem so terrible at first. If adults want to have sex with their own "homo" gender, why should I object? But when I learned that the LGBT agenda is promoted to children in school as part of the depopulation agenda, I suddenly started to think that maybe a "conservative" agenda isn't so bad after all.
Reasonable people do and should object, as it goes against the laws of nature.

The term "SINDERESIS" has been discussed before - “A natural power of the soul, set in the highest part thereof, moving and stirring It to good, and abhorring evil. And therefore sinderesis never sinneth nor or erreth. And this sinderesis our Lord put in man, to the intent that the order of things should be observed. And therefore sinderesis is called by some men the ‘law of reason,’ for it ministerith the principles of the law of reason, the which be in every man by nature, in that he is a reasonable creature.”

Objecting and acting on that objection are two different things. I understand the complications, in today's society of injustice, in punishing those who break the laws of nature. We would have witch hunts on our hands again, with anyone society wanted disposed of being a "homosexual." What consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes is their business. Making me accept their actions as "normal" is a crime against me, and therefor my business. So the big picture agenda is to make reasonable people doubt their reasoning abilities, breaking them down to the point that they ask their masters what they should think. I know what is reasonable and what is not, as do most people. So don't stop trusting your sinderesis, or "gut", the ability to know right from wrong, the laws of nature that were put in your heart whether you believe in nature's God or not.
Firestarter

Re: Carolingian dynasty and the Order of the Garter

Post by Firestarter »

I've finally decided to change the name of this thread as it really isn't about the Dragon society, but more about (the history) of the Carolingian dynasty and Order of the Garter.

I've earlier posted about eugenics psychopath Bertrand Russell in this thread: viewtopic.php?p=6010#p6010

In 1952, Bertrand Russell published "The Impact Of Science On Society" in which he describes the need for a scientific dictatorship.
See some excerpts.
I think the subject which will be of most importance politically is mass psychology ... Its importance has been enormously increased by the growth of modern methods of propaganda. Of these the most influential is what is called 'education.' Religion plays a part, though a diminishing one; the press, the cinema, and the radio play an increasing part ... It may be hoped that in time anybody will be able to persuade anybody of anything if he can catch the patient young and is provided by the State with money and equipment.
The subject will make great strides when it is taken up by scientists under a scientific dictatorship ... The social psychologists of the future will have a number of classes of school children on whom they will try different methods of producing an unshakable conviction that snow is black.
(...)

Fitche laid it down that education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished ... Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible ...
(...)

The system, one may surmise, will be something like this: except possibly in the governing aristocracy, all but 5 per cent of males and 30 per cent of females will be sterilised. The 30 per cent of females will be expected to spend the years from eighteen to forty in reproduction, in order to secure adequate cannon fodder. As a rule, artificial insemination will be preferred to the natural method ...
Gradually, by selective breeding, the congenital differences between rulers and ruled will increase until they become almost different species. A revolt of the plebs would become as unthinkable as an organised insurrection of sheep against the practice of eating mutton.
(...)

A society is not stable unless it is on the whole satisfactory to the holders of power and the holders of power are not exposed to the risk of successful revolution.
(...)

Second, as regards population ... To deal with this problem it will be necessary to find ways of preventing an increase in world population. If this is to be done otherwise than by wars, pestilences, and famines, it will demand a powerful international authority. This authority should deal out the world’s food to the various nations in proportion to their population at the time of the establishment of the authority. If any nation subsequently increased its population it should not on that account receive any more food. The motive for not increasing population would therefore be very compelling.
https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/bertra ... ce-society

The COVID pandemic has surely brought the scientific dictatorship as envisioned by Bertrand Russell much closer.
And one of the frauds to implement the scientific dictatorship is the green, sustainable agenda...

In 2010, the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) published their Vision 2050 document. The WBCSD connects 200 CEO's from some of the world's largest multinationals. It is a hub for the UN, EU, World Economic Forum, World Bank, World Health Organisation, World Wildlife Fund, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and BlackRock.
To transform the economy to meet Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), they said to need a "Crisis. Opportunity" pathway to make "fundamental changes in governance structures, economic frameworks, business and human behaviour" possible.

The WBCSD envisioned that the transformation would start in 2020. Is it just another one of those strange "coincidences" that the corona "pandemic" was started at precisely the projected time? That was after BlackRock in August 2020 had written that government fiscal policy should be controlled by central bank monetary policy - Going direct in the next crisis.
The corona lockdown has already transformed much of our behaviour in line with the green build back better, zero growth sustainable future: reduced travel, limited access to resources, low employment, austerity, reliance upon state financial support and new forms of currency based upon sustainable, stakeholder metrics.

In his 2021 letter to CEO's, BlackRock chairman Larry Fink, expressed his thanks for BlackRock's opportunity to rig the economy:
The pandemic has presented such an existential crisis … that it has driven us to confront the global threat of climate change more forcefully...
Markets started to price climate risk into the value of securities … then the pandemic took hold.. and the reallocation of capital accelerated even faster. I believe that this is the beginning of a long but rapidly accelerating transition - one that will unfold over many years and reshape asset prices of every type … the climate transition presents a historic investment opportunity.
Before his departure as governor of the Bank of England, Mark Carney (UN Special Envoy for Climate Action and Finance, special Advisor to the COP26 conference for the UK and a Board Trustee of the WEF) warned that companies that won't meet the green energy standards "will go bankrupt without question".
In other words, corporations that won't bow down to the sustainable depopulation future will be destroyed.

In November 2020, Rishi Sunak (UK Chancellor of the Exchequer) announced that the UK would issue sovereign green bond and would make TCFD disclosures mandatory for all companies:
The UK will become the first country in the world to make Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) aligned disclosures fully mandatory across the economy by 2025 … The UK will also implement a green taxonomy - a common framework for determining which activities can be defined as environmentally sustainable.
In 2018, PwC projected in "Workforce of the Future" that because of increasing automation and AI a massive decrease in jobs is unavoidable, in line with the 2013 Oxford University study that 47% of jobs will be lost.
This suggest that our world economy can only be "sustainable" with a reduction of the population by half: https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/the-no ... rbon-reset

Firestarter

Philip Gardiner – Forbidden knowledge Secret Societies

Post by Firestarter »

I've read the following book by Philip Gardiner about "secret societies", but conclude that it's more about religions in general.
If I understand correctly, according to Gardiner there is no real difference between "normal" organised religions and "secret societies". If so, I disagree as most people that belong to a "normal" religion won't keep this a secret...

There is a large overlap with information already posted in this thread.
And the following thread on Newspeak and Christianity: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=745

Some of the topics described in this book.

Anunnaki (the shining ones)
Serpent / dragon worshipping

See a medieval snake sword.

Isis
Moon / sun worshipping (with Christ symbolising the sun and Mary linked to the moon)

Knights Templar
Freemasonry

See the illuminated all-seeing-eye of god in a triangle (Sufi or Knights Templar?). A symbol later used by freemasonry and the Illuminati.

Philip Gardiner – The forbidden knowledge of Secret Societies (2007, 2 MB): https://ia800207.us.archive.org/30/item ... idknow.pdf

Firestarter

British Sabotage; Leibniz, Papin, and the Steam Engine

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:36 pmThe beginning of the Long Parliament and a series of meetings in England, in 1640, led to the creation of the British Royal Society. Robert Moray in Edinburgh in 1641 is the first recorded induction into the Freemasons, quickly followed by Elias Ashmole. Both Ashmole and Moray were founding members of the British Royal Society.
The other major explicitly Rosicrucian figure was Isaac Newton, who had copies of both the Fama and the Confessio in his library.
The following history lesson shows how the British Royal Society deliberately obstructed the use of steam power for some 100 years.
Denis Papin's 1690 invention, in collaboration with C.W. Leibniz, of a paddlewheel-driven steamship wasn't put to use until the end of the next century, when the Royal Society created a mythical story of how 2 British heroes invented the steam engine...

French King Louis XIV enlisted Jean Baptiste Colbert for scientific progress. In 1666, Colbert founded the Academy of Sciences at Paris, recruiting the Dutch scientist Christiaan Huygens as its first president.
In 1666, Huygens proposed a program that included experiments with vacuum pumps, wind-powered engines, the communication of force in collision of bodies, and "research into the power of gunpowder of which a small portion is enclosed in a very thick iron or copper case. Research also into the power of water converted by fire into steam".

In 1672, Huygens acquired Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz and Denis Papin (the hero of this history) for the Academy of Sciences.
When Louis XIV invaded Holland in 1672, there was a forced exodus of Protestant scientists until Louis's 1685 revocation of the Edict of Nantes.
Leibniz left Paris to to become a librarian in Hanover, while Papin left for England, where he was actually recruited by the British Royal Society.

When Papin's new ideas were opposed by the Royal Society, he left England to accept a chair of mathematics at the University of Marburg in Hesse, near Hanover.
In 1690, Papin published the historic article, "A New Method of Obtaining Very Great Moving Powers at Small Cost", in which he proposed using the power of expanding steam to operate an engine, which should have started the Steam Age.
Papin proposed a vacuum under a piston to take full advantage of the force of pressure. This preceded the "discoveries" of (the famous) James Watt by a hundred years.

A the same time British Parliament awarded an exclusive patent for "Raising Water by the Impellent Force of Fire" to one Thomas Savery, who had not invented anything really.
Because of this patent, any steam-powered device in England (invented by Papin or anybody else) would be awarded to Savery.

Despite Leibniz's advice to stay away from England, Papin returned to England, where he was working "for" the British Royal Society (that cynically obstructed his discoveries). In 1707, Papin asked for money from Isaac Newton to finance his experiments, who rejected it because it would cost too much.
Papin was left stranded in England at the mercy of Newton, Sloane, and Savery. Because of the exclusive patent, any invention of Savery would fall into the hands of Savery.

In 1712, the witchhunt against the Leibnizians was intensified on the Continent as well as in England.
In 1712, after the Royal Society stole all of Papin's work, Papin "disappeared" without a trace.
Another British steam engine hero was created — Thomas Newcomen, who supposedly worked with Savery. Newcomen is now credited by history falsifiers as the inventor of a steam pump.
It took until well after the American Revolution, before steam power was used for anything besides pumping mines.

The American Robert Fulton much later brought many of Papin's designs to life.
In 1798, Fulton proposed that the French Republic would use steam-powered warships and a submarine against the British naval superiority and the "monstrous government" of England to break the royal dictatorship nation to ensure world peace and guarantee "an entire liberty of Commerce".
In 1798, he also proposed that the French Republic would develop canals to improve French industry.
It took until 1807, when American artist, inventor, and diplomat Robert Fulton made the world's first successful steamship paddlewheeler voyage on the Hudson River.

Phillip Valenti - A Case Study of British Sabotage; Leibniz, Papin, and the Steam Engine (1979): https://21sci-tech.com/Articles%202008/ ... engine.pdf
(https://web.archive.org/web/20160316131 ... engine.pdf)

In the previous history Leibniz's role is restricted to supporting the experiments of Papin, but personally I think that Leibniz was a more important "scientist" than the "inventor" Papin...

According to "modern" classical physics, there is:
1) A law of preservation of energy.
2) A law of preservation of momentum.

I've searched in vain for somebody explaining the obvious contradiction.
E (kin) = 1/2 m * v^2
p = m * v

It's easy to think of a "thought experiment" with balls or trains on a track to see that both can't be preserved.
See for example the following, where the the total momentum of 2 objects is the same before and after a collision (but NOT the kinetic energy!).

The English John Wallis, Christiaan Huygens and the English Christopher Wren were early with their speculation that momentum is conserved during collisions around 1668.
The enemy of science, Isaac Newton, "proved" this and the link between force and momentum in 1687.

German mathematician Gottfried Leibniz devised the first mathematical theory of the conservation of energy in the 1670-1680s. Leibniz insisted on the practical use of of m * v^2, instead of m * v.
In 1740, the French Émilie du Châtelet combined the theories of Leibniz and the Dutch Willem ’s-Gravesande, to show that the kinetic energy is proportional to the square of its velocity: https://archive.md/Cimld

For a more elaborate description of the history of the obstruction of science by the British Royal Society, of which the invention/obstruction of the steam engine is only a part, see the following book.
According to Carol White, "the French Revolution was the result of the British-Jesuit Enlightenment that was created to destroy Leibniz’s scientific work and neutralize his networks".
Firestarter wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:38 pmCarol White - The New Dark Ages Conspiracy: Britain's Plot To Destroy Civilization (1980): https://the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/01 ... 0White.pdf
(archived here: http://web.archive.org/web/201907071450 ... 0White.pdf)
viewtopic.php?p=6081#p6081

Firestarter

Order of St. George named the Garter

Post by Firestarter »

Here's some more on the Most Noble Order of the Garter - including some great pictures.
Not many people know that the Order of the Garter was originally called "The Order of St. George", and that it had this name continuously for the first 250 years after it was founded.

See a painting of Henry VIII and the Knights of the Order of St George.

See a painting of Edward VI and his Council, watched by the dying King Henry VIII, ‘confounding’ the Pope.
Leading members of the Council, Somerset, Warwick and Bedford, are wearing the collar of the Order of St. George, circa 1575.

On 17 March 1552-3, in the preamble to the new Statutes, Edward declared:
that olde serpent Satan filled and stuffed the very statutes and ordinances of this fellowship with many obscure, superstitious and repugnante opinions.
[He intended] to defeate this so great malayse of that subtil enemy …. by reducing (the Order) to his original estate and pristyn fundacion
In its first Article (Caput Primum) Edward ordered:
First of all be hit decreed, that this order from hensforth shall be cauled the order of the Garter, and nat of Saynte George, lest the honor which is dew to God the Creator of all things might seme to be given to any creature
Edward also decreed that the figure of St. George should no longer be part of the insignia, but should be replaced by a mounted figure of an anonymous horseman; and that the main feast should be held at Whitsuntide (instead of on St. George’s Day).

See a portrait of King Edward VI wearing the collar of the Order of St George, circa 1547.

On 24 April 1552, shortly after Somerset’s death, Edward noted in his diary that “the Order of the Garter was wholly altered, as appears by the new Statutes”.
Many of Edward’s intentions were never put into effect, as he suddenly died on 6 July 1553, and was succeeded by his sister Mary.
Mary died in 1558 and was succeeded by Elizabeth I, who invariably referred to it as "The Order of the Garter" and in in 1567 Elizabeth formally discontinued the practice of calling it the "Order of St. George named the Garter".

Later Philip, again reinsted the St. George in the title (used alongside Garter). For example that was its "official" title in 1606 in the Statutes of the Order when Robert Cecil was installed as a KG by Elizabeth’s Stuart successor King James I.
James I restored the annual feast of St. George at Windsor.

The new regime under Oliver Cromwell intended to make an end to the "Order of St. George named the Garter".
The Order was maintained by the "King in exile" Charles II, who proclaimed himself King in Jersey after the execution of his father.

Elias Ashmole’s “Institutions laws and ceremonies of the most Noble Order of the Garter” in 1672, and Charles himself described it as "Our most Noble Order of the Garter".

See a ticket for the installation of the Order of the Garter in April 1805.

In 1841 George Frederick Beltz, Lancaster Herald, published "Memorials of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, from its Foundations to the Present Time": https://insearchofsaintgeorge.com/chapt ... he-garter/
(https://archive.is/zNW9I)

Firestarter

SPR, Theosophy, Round Table

Post by Firestarter »

Recently I've been looking into the Luciferian, occult Theosophical Society, which once again confirms that all of these secret societies are really part of one Order (of the Garter): https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 441#p71441
https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 725#p71725

Theosophy is associated with eugenics, with Theosophical leaders like Madame Blavatsky, Annie Besant, Lady Emily Lutyens, and Rudolph Steiner all promoting the evolution of "superior races" and the elimination of "inferior races", calling for eugenic policies.

Aleister Crowley, W.B. Yeats, and other members of the Theosophy associated Order of the Golden Dawn also enthusiastically embraced eugenics policies to develop a "master-race of superbeings".
While "Modernist bohemian seekers" like the Huxley brothers, H.G. Wells and D.H. Lawrence also supported eugenics.

Several members of the Society for Psychical Research (SPR), an important organisation for the New Age, were also leading members of the Eugenics Society — Arthur Balfour, William McDougall and FCS Schiller.
Also several SPR researchers outside Britain called for eugenics, including Nobel prize-winners Charles Richet and Alexis Carrel: https://www.philosophyforlife.org/blog/ ... l-eugenics

It appears that the Society for Psychical Research founded both the Fabian and Theosophical Societies.
The SPR was founded in 1882 by the brothers Arthur and Gerald Balfour (Arthur of Balfour declaration fame, who succeeded his uncle Salisbury as PM and ultimately became a KG in 1922) and their in-laws, Lord Rayleigh and Professor Sidgwick. Gerald Balfour became president of the SPR.
In the early twentieth century, the SPR was dominated by members of Milner's Kindergarten (a.k.a. the Round Table).

Emily Lytton Lutyens was the sister-in-law of Gerald Balfour. Emily was the daughter of Robert Lytton (1st Earl of Lytton, former Viceroy of India) and the granddaughter of Bulwer Lytton (Imperator of the Internal College of the Rosicrucian Order from 1849 to 1865) and a Theosopist disciple of Annie Besant and the foster-mother of Jiddu Krishnamurti (who was promoted as the World Teacher Lord Maitreya).
Emily Lutyens' brother, 2nd Earl of Lytton Victor Bulwer-Lytton, became a KG in 1933...

Lord Salisbury, PM of England from 1885-1902, was the brother of the mother of Arthur and Gerald Balfour.
Lord Salisbury (Robert Gascoyne-Cecil, KG in 1878) was part of the high nobility Cecil family that effectively controlled the Rhodes-Milner Round Table. I found 13 Cecils installed into the Order of the Garter: http://www.balaams-ass.com/journal/prophecy/cnp-3.htm
(https://archive.is/knkRA)

The previous interesting essay seems a summary of the following book that puts the Theosophical Society in the context of earlier "secret, occult traditions", going back to ancient Greece, Rosicrucians, Cabalists, and freemasonry.
Sadly missing is the influence of Theosophy later in the 20th century (e.g. Gandhi and the 14th Dalai Lama).

Its author James Webb died in 1980 of a reported "suicide"...

James Webb - The Occult Underground (1974): https://archive.org/details/47318849-ja ... nderground

Firestarter

Canadian Round Table

Post by Firestarter »

The Round Table's activities weren't restricted to the UK and US, but was also very active in British colony Canada.

Vincent Massey and George Parkin de T. Glazebrook became the leaders of the Canadian branch of the Round Table, which was set up by KG Alfred Milner in the early 20th century.
Massey was a student of Alfred Milner and the son-in-law of George R. Parkin. In 1902, Parkin had become the first secretary of the Rhodes Trust, and helped set up the strategy through which Rhodes Scholars would be selected.
Massey went on to become Privy Councillor and the first Canadian-born Governor General of Canada (1952-59). Vincent Massey also organised and sponsored the 1933 Port Hope conference.

In imitation of the Port Hope conference, in 1960 agents of the Canadian Institute of International Affairs (CIIA) - Walter Gordon, Maurice Lamontagne, Lester B. Pearson, Lionel Chevrier, Tom Kent, and Keith Davey - organised the Kingston “Thinkers” Conference. Gordon and Massey are credited as the fathers of Canada’s post-1963 “New Nationalism”.
Gordon and Lamontagne became consecutive Presidents of the Privy Council. Lamontagne alongside Pierre Trudeau and Maurice Strong later founded the Canadian Club of Rome.

Maurice Strong was a top operative of the WWF and 1001 Club, who became advisor to both UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan and World Bank president James Wolfensohn, trustee of the Rockefeller Foundation, co-chairman of the Council of the World Economic Forum and a trustee of the Aspen institute...

Another key player in keeping both Canada and the US under control of the Anglo-Dutch royals is former Principal Secretary to Pierre Trudeau - Thomas Axworthy. Axworthy was President of the Walter and Duncan Gordon Foundation, Senior Fellow at Massey College, and former Executive Director of the Charles Bronfman Foundation.
Firestarter wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:12 pmJustin Trudeau’s long-time friend is Stephen Bronfman, cousin of Clare and Sara Bronfman. Since 2013, Bronfman assisted Trudeau in his meteoric rise to Canadian Prime Minister as chief fundraiser and senior adviser.
See Stephen Bronfman (left) with his buddy Justin Trudeau, 28 Augustus 2013.
https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5248#p5248

Axworthy and Davey, who participated in the 1960 Thinkers Conference, also co-founded Canada 2020.
Axworthy is joined on the board of Canada 2020 by a woman named Diane Carney, who just happens to be the wife of former Bank of England Governor Mark Carney - a prominent Green New Deal psychopath, who is pushing for a one world digital currency run by central banks.

In June 2006, the newly founded London-run think tank Canada 2020 with a group of Rhodes Scholars organised another similar conference in Mont Tremblant Quebec, where the keynote speaker was none other than former US Vice President, "Mr. Climate change" Al Gore.
The main topic of this conference was to groom Pierre's son Justin Trudeau to become spokesperson for the liberal party in Canada: https://canadianpatriot.org/2019/10/23/ ... of-canada/
(https://archive.ph/sSFKY)

I found the previous article when looking for more information on Chrystia Freeland, former Foreign Minister, and since 2020 Finance Minister of Canada.
Freeland is also a Rhodes Scholar who studied at Oxford University (where else?), and a "global leader" of the WEF.

Freeland's mother is of Ukrainian descent.
And - shocking - her maternal grandfather, Mykhailo Chomiak, was a Nazi collaborator, who from 1940 to 1944 was editor-in-chief of a Nazi newspaper under the command of Hans Frank (Governor-General of Poland, executed at the Nuremberg Trials).
Three years after WW II, Chomiak immigrated to Canada to reunite with his sister.

Chrystia Freeland simply denied that her grandfather had been a Nazi... calling it Russian disinformation (where have I heard that before?): https://observer.com/2017/03/chrystia-f ... andfather/