Armenian Genocide – Royal Dutch Shell

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
Firestarter

Armenian Genocide – Royal Dutch Shell

Post by Firestarter »

In the “Armenian genocide” from 1915 to 1918 up to 1.5 million Christian Armenians died. Also other Christian minorities were massacred.
By general consensus the majority of the killed were of Armenian origin.

In the 1880's, the Rothschild and Nobel families acquired interests in the Russian oil fields of Baku. By a new railroad they transported the oil through Batumi on the Black Sea (part of the Ottoman Empire, now part of Georgia).
In 1892, Marcus Samuel revolutionised oil transport by beginning to ship it by oil tanker (The Murex) from Batumi, through the Suez Canal to the Far East where Royal Dutch Shell became the predominant supplier of Kerosene almost overnight.
Royal Dutch Petroleum Company joined forces with the Rothschilds in the Asiatic Petroleum Company, before merging in 1907 with Samuel’s Shell Transport and Trading Company into the Royal Dutch Shell Group.
Shell would eventually join Standard Oil and the Nobels in a worldwide oil cartel…

In 1905, a sudden end came to this profitable business caused by ethnic unrest in Turkey between Muslims and Christians.
Without ethnic minorities no ethnic riots are expected anymore: http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspira ... ocine.html

As a ploy to start the revolt, the British supported the idea of a "Greater Armenia" out of Turkey, Iran, and Russia. This "Greater Armenia" had no possibility of existing.
The British also supported the idea of Kurdistan for the Kurds, in the same area where the "Greater Armenia" was supposedly planned.

In 1908, the Committee for Union and Progress (CUP), better known as the Young Turks, carried out a coup, overthrew the sultan, and took power in the Ottoman Turkish empire by 1913 the three-man board of the Young Turks Mehmed Talaat, Ismail Enver and Ahmed Djemal was in charge of the country.
The Young Turks had been freemasons in the Scottish Rite. Albert Pike became its grandmaster in 1859.
The Italian Masonic lodges in the Ottoman Empire had been started by a follower of Giuseppe Mazzini, Emmanuel Veneziano, who was also a leader of a B'nai B'rith's European affiliate, the Universal Israelite Alliance.
The grandmaster of the Scottish Rite in France, Adolph Cremieux, was one of the founders of the Scottish Rite in Turkey. Cremieux was also the head of the B'nai B'rith's European affiliate. Cremieux had been a leader of Mazzini's Young France, and helped put the British stooge Napoleon III to power.

The Italian B'nai B'rith official Emmanuel Carasso founded the Young Turks in the 1890s in Salonika. Carasso was also the grandmaster of the Italian Masonic lodge "Macedonia Resurrected".
Talaat was the man in charge in Turkey during World War I. He had been a member of "Macedonia Resurrected". One year prior to the 1908 coup, Talaat became the grandmaster of the Scottish Rite Masons in the Ottoman Empire.
Most of the Young Turk leaders were masons of the Scottish Rite.

Shortly after 1905, the associate of Carasso, Alexander Helphand (Parvus), moved to Turkey, where he became the economics editor of the Young Turk newspaper “The Turkish Homeland”.
Parvus became a business partner of Carasso in the grain trade, and an arms supplier to the Turkish army during the Balkan wars.
Parvus also financed the 1905 and 1917 Russian revolutions.

The Russian Zionist leader Vladimir Jabotinsky arrived in Turkey shortly after the Young Turks seized power, to become editor of the paper “The Young Turk”.
The paper was owned by a member of the Turkish cabinet, but funded by the Russian Zionist federation, and managed by B'nai B'rith.
The editorial policy of the paper was dictated by the Dutch Jacob Kann - personal banker to the Dutch Queen Wilhelmina and Prince Hendrik.

The Young Turks used the Kurds to slaughter the Armenians. The British then used this genocide as a justification for trying to eliminate Turkey: https://archive.is/OIo4i

When a lot of attention was given to the First World War, the Armenian population of Turkey was massacred.
The 25 February 1915 directive accused Armenians of releasing State secrets to Russia.
Armenians were taken from active combat duty in the Turkish army and Armenians were disarmed.
Starting in April 1915, the Armenians were driven out of their villages.
In May 1915, Mehmet Talaat Pasha requested that the cabinet and Grand Vizier legalise the deportation of Armenians.
In January 1916, the Ottoman Minister of Commerce and Agriculture ordered all financial institutions to turn over Armenian assets to the government.

Most Armenians weren’t actively murdered, but died because of starvation and sickness. No shelter was provided, either in cold weather or under the scorching desert sun, and they weren’t given sufficient food and water.
It is estimated that in 1918 up to 1 ½ million (of a total of two million) Armenians had been killed.
Here’s a picture of remains of Armenians at Erzinjan (Wikpedia deleted photo).

Numerous eyewitness accounts of the atrocities were published, notably those of Swedish missionary Alma Johansson and US Ambassador Henry Morgenthau, Sr. German medic Armin Wegner wrote several books about the atrocities he witnessed while stationed in the Ottoman Empire.
In August 1915, The New York Times reported that "the roads and the Euphrates are strewn with corpses of exiles, and those who survive are doomed to certain death. It is a plan to exterminate the whole Armenian people".
Morgenthau wrote the following text to go with the next photo: "Those who fell by the wayside. Scenes like this were common all over the Armenian provinces in the spring and summer months of 1915. Death in its several forms—massacre, starvation, exhaustion—destroyed the larger part of the refugees. The Turkish policy was that of extermination under the guise of deportation.” (Wikpedia deleted photo).

The Russian Empire responded to the bombardment of its Black Sea naval ports by a land campaign through the Caucasus. Early victories from the winter of 1914 to the spring of 1915, brought some relieve to the Armenian bastion in the city of Van.
In March 1916, the scenes they saw in the city of Erzurum made the Russians retaliate against the Ottoman III Army whom they held responsible for the massacres.

On 11 July 1919, Damat Ferid Pasha officially confessed to massacres against the Armenians. The military court ruled that it was the will of the CUP to eliminate the Armenians.
The Court Martial pronounced the death penalty against Talaat, Enver, Djemal, and Dr. Nazim.
Turkish military members and high-ranking politicians were convicted and transferred from Constantinople prisons to the Crown Colony of Malta, starting in 1919: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

Decapitated heads of Armenians placed on stakes.

Armenians massacred in Aleppo after the 1918 Armistice in front of the Armenian Relief Hospital.
Last edited by Firestarter on Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
Firestarter

Re: Armenian Genocide – Royal Dutch Shell

Post by Firestarter »

The genocide of Armenians was part of a broader genocide project aimed at all Christian minorities in the Ottoman Empire (including Assyrians and Greeks).
It is estimated that a total of 2.5 – 3.5 million Armenians, Assyrians, and Greeks were murdered or died because lack of food, disease, and exposure to the elements during the deportations. This happened from roughly 1914 to 1923 under the successive regimes of the Young Turks and Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.
It is estimated that between 1 and 2 million Greeks died - Pontic and Anatolian Greeks.

Greek settlements in Asia Minor date as far back as the 11th century. Until the 16th century, most Greek communities in Asia Minor resisted pressure to convert to Islam.
During the 17th and 18th centuries, thousands of Greeks were forced to convert to Islam, among them 250,000 Pontic Greeks. Thousands of Greeks fled to Russia to escape Turkish persecution.
In the second half of the 19th century new Ottoman laws were introduced, that gave minorities (including Christians) more rights.

After the Young Turks seized control of the government; in the two successive Balkan Wars (1912-1913), the Ottoman Empire lost most of its European territory.
In the spring of 1914, the Committee of Union and Progress (CUP) started a campaign of terror and deportation of hundreds of thousands of Greeks from Eastern Thrace and Western Asia Minor, under the guise of internal security and national unity.
These deportations were part of a premeditated plan to purge Turkey from Christian minorities.

After the CUP government resigned on October 1918, members of the Young Turk regime had arranged to put Atatürk in charge from behind the scenes.
Atatürk arranged mass demonstrations to protest the landing of Hellenic troops at Smyrna, and called on the Turkish public to “defend the homeland”. Atatürk simply picked up where the Young Turks left off, and the genocide of the Greeks of Anatolia continued.

Another wave of deportations and atrocities began in 1919. Thousands of Greek women, children, and elderly men died on the way to the interior of Anatolia, Kurdistan, and as far as Syria. Hundreds of villages were burned and exterminated, particularly in the Pontus region.
In September 1921, hundreds of prominent Pontic Greeks were arrested and executed on trumped-up charges of treason.

In May 1919, Greek troops landed in Smyrna to protect the Greek minority from the Turkish atrocities. After the Turkish army defeated the Greek army in August 1922, hundreds of thousands of Greeks were forced to abandon their houses, and flee to Smyrna and other ports of western Asia Minor.
On 13 September 1922, a fire broke out in Smyrna, spreading uncontrollably over the next two weeks. The Smyrna catastrophe took the lives of 10,000 to 15,000 Greeks. Possibly the fire was started by the Turkish army to get rid of the Christian population of the city.
At the end of 1922, diplomatic negotiations between the regime of Atatürk and the “Great Powers” began in Switzerland, leading to the Treaty of Lausanne of February 1923. The “Great Powers” essentially condoned the genocide that had happened in Turkey…

By 1923, out of approximately 2 – 3 million Greeks living in Asia Minor at the beginning of World War I, more than 700,000 had perished. Around 1.15 million refugees had arrived in Greece, including 100,000 Armenians, 9,000 Circassians and 1,000 Assyrians. This could mean that 1 – 2 million Christian Greeks had died: http://saintandrewgoc.org/home/2016/5/2 ... -1914-1923
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

On 21 April, Chris Cornell (most famous for fronting Soundgarden) tweeted a link to a story about a documentary on the Armenian genocide (a controversial topic): http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/why ... 26cfeae24b
This was quickly retweeted by his friend Chester Bennington (famous for fronting Linkin Park): https://twitter.com/chesterbe

In my opinion the most interesting from the Huffington Post article is the following excerpt:
I have seen Republicans shout down refugees and journalists, and I have seen Democrats support a show called “The Young Turks” — named after the murderous masterminds of the Armenian Genocide.
Chris Cornell was found hanging in his home in Detroit on 17 May 2017, of an apparent suicide.
On 20 July, the birthday of Cornell, Chester Bennington was likewise found hanging in his home in Palos Verdes Estates in south Los Angeles County. This has also been labelled a suicide.

In 2002, the Turkish American lawyer Cenk Uygur started a talk show on Sirius Satellite Radio called “The Young Turks” (TYT).
That “The Young Turks” show (TYT) was named after the mass murdering masterminds seems more probable, when we learn that Cenk Uygur has repeatedly denied the Armenian genocide.

In November 1991, Uygur wrote:
The claims of an Armenian Genocide are not based on historical facts. If the history of the period is examined it becomes evident that in fact no such genocide took place.
(…)
Once you really examine the history of the time it becomes apparent that the allegations of an Armenian Genocide are unfounded.
In June 1999, Uygur wrote:
The United States helped to sponsor war propaganda against Turkey during World War I as part of an official campaign to smear its enemies, as it did with Germany. Part of this propaganda was the evil butchery of the Turks against the defenseless Christian Armenians.
(…)
I once asked a professor of mine who taught a class on the laws of war and war crimes at Columbia Law School to deprogram me from all the propaganda I had received growing up Turkish. I asked him to please find me evidence of the genocide by neutral scholars so I could know the truth.
After investigating the issue, he came back and said that he could not find one non-Armenian scholar who believed this was a genocide, but since ‘it looked like a duck, it walked like a duck and it talked like a duck, it must be a duck.’ If that’s not the product of excellent propaganda, I don’t know what is.
Uygur on the other hand doesn’t deny the massacres by Columbus:
now that I know the facts, well obviously I change my mind on Christopher Columbus, cuz no one ever told me what the real facts were. You would have to be a monster to want to celebrate this guy.
Ironically Uygur’s co-host Ana Kasparian is of Armenian origin.
Kasparian and Uygur have even lobbied for a new law to ban the name “Red Skins”.
Calling your show “The Young Turks” seems worse to me than naming your team the “Redskins”: http://www.ora.tv/thelowdownwithlalo/ar ... n-genocide

In April 2016, Uygur finally “rescinded” (rescind means: withdraw) his earlier denial of the Armenian genocide. He didn’t apologise for it or admitted the Armenian genocide: https://tytnetwork.com/2016/04/22/resci ... n-article/
My mistake at the time was confusing myself for a scholar of history, which I most certainly am not. I don’t want to make the same mistake again, so I am going to refrain from commenting on the topic of the Armenian Genocide, which I do not know nearly enough about.

Uygur has entered politics with his own "Wolf PAC", which has one reported main goal, to amend the US Constitution to limit the amount of money that any one person or organisation can donate to political candidates: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_PAC

In May 2016, Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders was introduced on a political rally by none other than Armenian genocide denier Cenk Uygur: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I found another article that shows that my earlier posts about the reason for getting the Young Turks to rule over Turkey were too narrow minded.
It appears that the destruction of the huge Ottoman Empire was even more important, to make the Jewish state in Palestine possible.
Possibly it were even the Young Turks that jumpstarted WW I.

The B'nai B'rith is a tool of British intelligence to serve the interests of British imperial policy.
In 1876, the Young Ottomans briefly seized power in Constantinople. They were quickly overthrown, but not before ending a debt moratorium, paying off the British, declaring free trade, and bringing in Anglo-French bankers. The same network would return as the Young Turks.

Pan-Turkism was not created by the Young Turks or even in Turkey. It was first called for in the 1860s by the Hungarian Zionist named Arminius Vambery, who was an adviser to sultan Abdül Mecit, but was secretly working for Lord Palmerston and the British Foreign Office.
The plan was to bring all the Muslims of the world together into Turkey, whether or not they were Turkish. This idea was invented in the 1870s by the English nobleman, top British intelligence official, Wilfred Blunt, whose family had created the Bank of England.
It was obvious that the Russian Tsar wouldn’t cooperate. Blunt advocated using Islam to destroy Russia.

Alexander Helphand, better known as Parvus, moved to Turkey shortly after 1905, where he became the economics editor of “The Turkish Homeland”. Parvus later returned to Europe, and in 1917 arranged the secret train that took Lenin back to Russia.

According to Joseph Brewda, who wrote this interesting piece, the “novel” Greenmantle (1916) by John Buchan, is a good description of the Young Turks’ rise to power: https://archive.org/details/greenmantle00buchgoog
Carasso appears in the novel under his own name. Buchan, who was a British intelligence official in WW I, later identified the novel's hero as Aubrey Herbert. Herbert's grandfather had been a patron of Mazzini and died in 1848 leading revolutionary mobs in Italy. Herbert's father was in charge of British Masonry in the 1880s and 1890s. His uncle was the British ambassador to the United States.
During World War I, Aubrey Herbert was the top British spymaster in the Middle East. Lawrence of Arabia later identified Herbert as having been, at one time, the head of the Young Turks.
From 1890 through WW I, the 3 US ambassadors to Turkey played along in the ploy to destroy the Ottoman Empire and massacre the Christians: Oscar Straus, Abraham Elkin, and Henry Morgenthau. All 3 were friends of Simon Wolf and officials of B'nai B'rith.

In 1908, The Young Turks took power in Turkey.
Within 4 years, their anti-minority campaigns provoked the Balkan wars of 1912-13, among Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. By 1914, these wars triggered World War I, with Turkey as an ally of Germany.
When the Young Turks took power, the Ottoman Empire still included Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Palestine, and the Arabian Peninsula, and much of the Balkans (half of Greece, half of Bulgaria, half of Serbia, and Albania).

By 1915, the Young Turks had destroyed the Ottoman Empire. British intelligence had also manipulated other nationalist groups in the Empire.
British intelligence supported: 1) Armenian nationalism; 2) Arab nationalism, led by Lawrence of Arabia; 3) Serbian nationalism, led by British agent Seton-Watson; 4) Albanian nationalism, led by Lady Dunham; 5) and Bulgarian nationalism, led by Noel Buxton. All of these groups wanted to break free from the Ottoman Empire.

In 1916, the British and French planned the division of the Ottoman Empire between themselves. According to the plan, which didn’t completely succeed, Turkey would be reduced to a tiny area on the Black Sea and the rest of the empire would go to Britain and France: http://www.schillerinstitute.org/conf-i ... tml#brewda
(archived here: http://archive.is/bQOFk)

And in 1913, also the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) was founded by the B'nai B'rith.

Firestarter

Young Turks, Bolsheviks and Nazis - Parvus

Post by Firestarter »

In 1908, the Committee for Union and Progress (the Young Turks) overthrew the Sultan and seized power over the Ottoman Empire by a military coup.
The Young Turks launched ethnic cleansing campaigns against all non-Turks, including Armenians, Greeks, and Bulgarians, which played an important role in provoking the 1912-13 Balkan Wars.

The Young Turks admitted that they based their revolution on the ideas of Pan-Turkism, devised by an advisor to the Sultan in the 1860s who was an agent of Britain's Lord Palmerston (Knight of the Garter).
The Young Turk operation was headed, from London, by Aubrey Herbert (grandson of one of Mazzini's controllers).
The Young Turks made no secret of their London ties. In 1909, the Ottoman Navy was put under the command of a British admiral; the British Royal Family's own banker, Ernst Cassel, established and managed the National Bank of Turkey; and British officials advised the Ministries of Finance Interior Ministry and Justice.

The actual founder of the Young Turk movement was Italian Freemason and grain trader Emmanuel Carasso, founder of the Italian Masonic lodge in Salonika, the Macedonia Risorta Lodge. Virtually all the Young Turk leaders were lodge members.
The forerunner of the Macedonia Risorta Lodge was founded by Emmanuel Carasso, a follower of Giuseppi Mazzini (another Palmerston revolutionary provocateur). Carasso with Parvus (Alexander Helphand) had a a lucrative business because he was in charge of all food supplies for the Ottoman Empire during World War I.

Carasso was a protégé and business partner of Volpi di Misurata, the leading Venetian banker of the early 20th Century, who sponsored the Young Turk insurrection Volpi was closely allied with the City of London.
Volpi di Misurata later promoted the Black Shirt takeover of Rome and became part of MI5-agent Mussolini’s Fascist regime as Minister of Finance (1925-28).

In 1881, Tsar Alexander II, the ally of Lincoln, was assassinated by the terrorist Narodnaya Volya (People's Will) group. Their plot against the Tsar was facilitated by the leaders of the Tsar's own security service, who then created the secret society, the Holy Brotherhood, to “protect” the monarch.
The Holy Brotherhood would spawn the Okhrana secret police agency, which would be very important in staging the Russian Revolution.

Sergei Zubatov launched his own legal "mass movement", to recruit targets to be brainwashed and teach workers to distrust social democrats. By 1902, Zubatov had organised Zionist unions and "police unions", and had orchestrated attacks against some of the leading Russian manufacturers of the Witte faction.
Father Georgi Gapon organised some of Zubatov’s police unions. It was Gapon who led the march on the Tsar's Winter Palace on 9 January 1905, "Bloody Sunday".
Jabotinsky's activities were also funded directly by Maxim Gorky, an Okhrana operative and conduit of Zubatov payouts.

In 1909, Hjalmar Schacht (Hitler’s chief economic adviser) visited Salonika and Constantinople, hosted by the Macedonia Lodge, and met the Young Turk leadership.
Parvus got the funds for the Russian "regime change" from Hugo Stinnes, a leading German coal magnate close to Schacht. Stinnes gave Parvus control over the shipping and sale of German coal to Denmark, from which Parvus made millions of gold marks per month.

With the help of his friend Schacht, Stinnes made a killing after the 1923 collapse of the German mark so he could buy bankrupt Germany industries and coal mines at a fraction of their worth.
In the 1920s, Stinnes would become a major player in the revival of the German military industry, and continued his business with Parvus (until he died). Stinnes was also in business with Volpi and the Banca Commerciale Italiana.

Founder of the Pan-Europa Union, Count Coudenhove-Kalergi was bankrolled by Max Warburg of the original Venetian Del Banco clan. Warburg had earlier also financed Parvus and Leon Trotsky: https://larouchepub.com/other/2005/3237 ... rmwar.html
(archived here: http://archive.is/LGHfw)

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:37 pmThe editorial policy of the paper was dictated by the Dutch Jacob Kann - personal banker to the Dutch Queen Wilhelmina and Prince Hendrik.
A lot has been written about the 1917 Balfour declaration that suggests that Israel was founded by the UK government.
For some reason the similar role (to Rothschild) played by the personal banker to the Dutch Queen Wilhelmina and Prince Hendrik, Jacob Kann, 12 years earlier is relatively unknown. Kann's role in the Young Turk genocide of Turkish Christians is even more obscure.

In 1897, Kann participated in the First Zionist Congress and later became Theodor Herzl's adviser in matters of banking (essential for Zionism?).
In 1899, Kann founded the Nederlandse Zionistenbond (Dutch Zionist Congress) and became its director.
In 1905, Jacobus Henricus Kann (1872-1944) was elected to the Executive of the World Zionist Organization, which at the Eighth Zionist Congress (1907) was reduced to 3 members, Kann, Wolffsohn, and Otto Warburg. Kann's friend David Wolffsohn replaced Herzl as the Zionist leader.

In 1891, Kann became the owner and manager of his family's bank, Lissa & Kann, that had been established in 1805 and for 3 generations handled banking for the Dutch royal degenerates: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/ka ... s-henricus

On 3 May 1905, Jacob Kann started the foundation of the city Tel Aviv. Kann instructed David Levontin, director of the Anglo-Palestine Company, to buy land in Jaffa for 120,000 guilders.

Even though the Ottoman Empire prohibited foreign Jews to acquire land in Palestine, this was bought in 1907, north of Jaffa, where later the first part of Tel Aviv would be built. The funds for the acquisition came from the Joodsch Nationaal Fonds (Jewish National Fund) that had been founded by Kann in 1902.

In 1910, Kann founded the "Joodsche tuinbouw-, veeteelt- en zuivelbereidingsvereeniging" to educate Jewish emigrants to Palestine.
From 1923 to 1927, Kann was the Dutch consul in Jerusalem.
He died in 1944 in a concentration camp (in Dutch): http://resources.huygens.knaw.nl/bwn188 ... /bwn2/kann