The individual vs. the monolithic State

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
editor
Site Admin

The individual vs. the monolithic State

Post by editor »

The Individual vs. the Monolithic State

by Jon Rappoport
September 18, 2014

http://www.nomorefakenews.com
"The operations of the Medical Cartel have an underlying theme: there are no individuals, there is only the great collective that obeys the Cartel's dictates. So we see that this Cartel is really aiming to wipe out the individual." (Ellis Medavoy, retired propaganda operative)
"We the People..."

Underneath that formulation is the Individual.

"The people" is a convenient term for "every INDIVIDUAL."

This has been lost in translation. It has been garbled, distorted, just as the proprietor of an old-fashioned carnival shell game distorts the audience's perception with sleight of hand.

Are "the people" one group? Well, that's the ultimate Globalist formulation.

However, from the point of view of the free individual, things are upside down. It is HIS power that is primary, not the monolithic State's.

From his point of view, what does the social landscape look like?

It looks like: THE OBSESSION TO ORGANIZE.

I'm not talking about organizations that actually produce something of value. I'm talking about organizations that PLAN MORE ORGANIZATION OF LIFE.

If you want to spend a disturbing afternoon, read through (and try to fathom) the bewildering blizzard of sub-organizations that make up the European Union. I did. And I emerged with a new definition of insanity. OTO. The Obsession to Organize.

OTO speaks of a bottomless fear that somewhere, someone might be living free.

Jack True, the groundbreaking hypnotherapist I interview in my collection, The Matrix Revealed, had a few things to say about this "mental disorder":

"I've had patients who were constantly looking for ways to fend off life through organization. Their psychological filters were so fine almost nothing got in.

"In a light trance, without any suggestions from me, some patients will begin categorizing. Everything in its place, everything with a name and a label and a defined connection to other labels. It's quite fantastic.

"Once in a great while, when you can shake one of these obsessives out of his habit, when you can get him to perceive reality more directly, he feels like he's come out of a dream. I mean that literally. He was in a dream."

THE JOURNEY TO GREATER INDIVIDUAL POWER IS ABOUT: ERASING THE SEPARATE INTERNAL COMPARTMENTS OF ENERGY THE PERSON HIMSELF HAS OVER-ORGANIZED.

Current technological civilization depends on fixed structures and forms and methods and systems. In certain respects, it succeeds brilliantly. But the effect is a very strong tendency to view reality through compartmentalized lenses.

People tend to think their own power is either a delusion or some sort of abstraction that's never really EXPERIENCED. So when the subject is broached, it goes nowhere. It fizzles out. It garners shrugs and looks of confusion. Power? Are you talking about the ability to lift weights?

And therefore, the whole notion of freedom makes a very small impression, because without power, what's the message of freedom? A person can choose vanilla or chocolate? He can watch Law&Order or CSI? He can buy a Buick or a Honda? He can take a trip to Yosemite or Disney World? He can pack a lunch or eat out at a restaurant? He can ask for a raise or apply for a better job with another company? That's it? He can swim in his pool or work out at the gym?

He can take Prozac, or Paxil, or Zoloft?

Mostly, as the years roll by, he opts for more cynicism and tries to become a "smarter realist." And that is how he closes the book on his life.

Or, if he is attracted to self-improvement, it's a matter of choosing between cliches. Which cliché sounds better? Which cliché seems to offer more hope for less effort? Which cliché will connect him to people who accept the same cliché?

And then there is this one: many people believe power is a monolithic force like a tsunami rolling over everything in its destructive path; therefore, who would want it?

Every which way power can be discredited or misunderstood...people will discredit it and misunderstand it.

And then all psychological and physiological and mental and physical and emotional and perceptual and hormonal processes undergo a major shift, in order to accommodate to a reality, a space in which the individual has virtually no power at all.

I'd be remiss if I didn't include this one: "power=greed." Mountains of propaganda are heaped on people to convince them that having individual power to make something happen is the same as committing crimes against humanity.

And since I've been writing a great deal about vaccines lately, consider the "herd" concept at work there. Experts will tell you that the way to protect the herd and break the "germ-contagion chain" has only one answer: everyone must be vaccinated. Individual choice? Forget it.

No, instead, line up, and line up your children to receive injections of germs and toxic chemicals and keep your mouth shut. You're part of a group. You have no individual rights or power.

Globalism=collectivism=Glob-consciousness. We're all one Glob. We exist in that great Cheese Melt.

Consider this quote attributed to Edward Bernays, the father of modern PR: "It is sometimes possible to change the attitudes of millions but impossible to change the attitude of one man."

Why is that? Because the "one man" is thinking his own thoughts, keeping his own counsel, developing his own power consciously.

Meanwhile, the group is succumbing to propaganda and opting for the concept, word, phrase, sentence, slogan that "feels good."

The State is feeding the output of its propaganda machine to the people, and also feeding the people into the propaganda machine, from which they emerge as representatives of the State.

Even the radical Left of the 1960s, who rioted at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago, because they believed the nominee, Hubert Humphrey, and his allies wouldn't stop the war in Vietnam...even that radical force on the Left eventually gave in and morphed into romantic sentimentalists who came to love the State under Obama.

Sooner or later, it comes down to the question: does the individual conceive of himself as an individual, or as part of The Group?

All the whining and complaining in the world can't prevent that showdown.

And the next question is: shall the individual discover how much power and freedom and imagination he actually has, or shall he cut off that process of discovery, in order to join a group whose aims are diluted and foreshortened versions of consciousness and freedom?

The individual answers these questions overtly, with great consideration, or the questions answer and diminish him through wretched default.

Jon Rappoport

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at http://NoMoreFakeNews.com.

qjrpress@gmail.com

Use this link to order Jon's Matrix Collections:
MARKETPLACE

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001lHBPWh53 ... 2nrt1VXQ==
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com