New Political Party - God Bless America

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
prophecy

New Political Party - God Bless America

Post by prophecy »

The time is right to create a new American political party – look at what happened in Italy where a brand new non-aligned political party polled the most votes and now hold the balance of power in the Country !
They are refusing to cut a deal with either of the main parties resulting in another election later this year which they will probably win – time to step America ……
iamfreeru2

Re: New Political Party - God Bless America

Post by iamfreeru2 »

We don't need a "new political party". What we need is YHWH's people to step and hold government accountable to the covenant that He has ordained, instead of being the usurper that it is. Not only has government broken His covenant, but the people have been instrumental in allowing it to happen. We need to quit blaming government and look in the mirror at ourselves. 1 Samuel 8 is exactly what has happened to America. When people turn their backs on the King, they get what they deserve.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
Y.O.G.

Post by Y.O.G. »

iamfreeru2 wrote:We don't need a "new political party". What we need is YHWH's people to step and hold government accountable to the covenant that He has ordained, instead of being the usurper that it is. Not only has government broken His covenant, but the people have been instrumental in allowing it to happen. We need to quit blaming government and look in the mirror at ourselves. 1 Samuel 8 is exactly what has happened to America. When people turn their backs on the King, they get what they deserve.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't have said it better my friend, good government for our people can only have it's foundation in the Word of YHWH, anything else will most certainly fail. We have but one King and our covenant is to be with Him alone.

Praise Yahweh!
Yahweh's Occupational Government

2nd Chronicles 7:14
prophecy

Post by prophecy »

In the days of Elijah, the silence of many had allowed the evil of Ahab and Jezebel to prevail throughout the land of Israel. "And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? If the Lord be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word" (1 Kings 18:21). The silence of the people spoke volumes of their indecisiveness and inaction. Their failure to stand up, speak up and speak out permitted wicked and evil men to run rampant.

When good men do nothing, evil triumphs. Evil, sin and sinful men must be opposed. YHWH commands those who are good, not just to avoid evil but actively oppose it.
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

prophecy wrote:In the days of Elijah, the silence of many had allowed the evil of Ahab and Jezebel to prevail throughout the land of Israel. "And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? If the Lord be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word" (1 Kings 18:21). The silence of the people spoke volumes of their indecisiveness and inaction. Their failure to stand up, speak up and speak out permitted wicked and evil men to run rampant.

When good men do nothing, evil triumphs. Evil, sin and sinful men must be opposed. YHWH commands those who are good, not just to avoid evil but actively oppose it.
How is creating a "new political party" going to oppose evil? Have the last two opposed it. I am certainly for opposing evil, and not just sitting around doing nothing. But creating a "new political party" will just end up like all the others.

The best way to oppose is to not participate. "Come out of her my people" Revelation 18:4, as I have previously shared. Will it be easy? NO, but that is what we are called to do. If enough of YHWH's people stop participating in the commercial Babylonian system, stop taking brother to "court", then these actors just might get the message.

Problem is, people want their cake and eat it too. They keep one foot in the system and one foot out. There is no straddling the fence. You are either in or out. You can serve two masters, Matthew 6:24.

Another problem is, most in the "organized (501c3) churches do not even know what it means to be a follower of Yeshua. Most think those in the republican party, like Bush, are believers. LOL!!! On top of that they give YHWH lip service only. People that truly follow YHWH are a peculiar people, and the fewest of all people.

Deuteronomy 7:6-9

6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

8 But because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

Unfortunately, many today are stiff necked just like those Israelites that rebelled against YHWH and roamed in the wilderness forty years never to see the promised land.

First we must know the will of YHWH, then obey the will of YHWH. When we can do that we will see redemption from this evil system, but not before.

Of course, when I write this, I am speaking to myself as well. And I write this by way of encouragement.
scott

Post by scott »

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
I would have to agree with iamfreeru2 on the point of not participating.
“The best way to oppose is to not participate. "Come out of her my people" Revelation 18:4, as I have previously shared. Will it be easy? NO, but that is what we are called to do. If enough of YHWH's people stop participating in the commercial Babylonian system, stop taking brother to "court", then these actors just might get the message.”
I am convinced that absolutely nothing is going to do any good until Yahweh’s people quit participating (Come out). You will never help a drunk or drug addict by giving him money. You can say anything you want, get any law passed you want, it will never help him to feed his addictions. I hate to say it but the humbugs running the dog and pony show you see today are no better than heroin addicts. They are sick, and coming at them with anything but Yahweh’s law, judgment and justice will do nothing. I’m getting close to 60 years old and I have seen ‘nothing’ but deterioration when it comes to present day law, politics and government.
If professing Christians would simply stop participating the illusions would cease.

Isaiah 33:22 For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us.

Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Amen, Brother scott!!
Y.O.G.

Post by Y.O.G. »

iamfreeru2 wrote:Amen, Brother scott!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most assuredly brothers, there can be no other way.
Yahweh's Occupational Government

2nd Chronicles 7:14
prophecy

Post by prophecy »

This is why we need to form a new political party and to take back the Federal Reserve Bank from the Cartel as importantly it would stop their ability of providing unlimited funding to the United Nations in order to create One World Government "owned" by the Banking Cartel :

Northern Colorado trying to secede - form 51 st State

This is a DIRECT result of Colorado ( Democrat controlled ) implementing the UN Agenda 21 policy on "sustainable development" - what is happening here is being implemented all over the World

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/383871 ... 51st-state

You already have it in Europe under the guise of "green taxes" , renewable energy , sustainable development and soon to come "smart cities" - even the "airport departure tax" is a mandated requirement under the UN Agenda 21 policy - the sad fact is that even in Asia the UN Agenda 21 is being implemented under the guise of ASEAN policies !!
Agenda21_and_You_Booklet(1).pdf
Cutting of their funding is critical unless you want to become part of an even more corrupt "One World Government" owned by the Banking Cartel

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe ( 1749 - 1832 )
prophecy

Post by prophecy »

The Europeans are in deep trouble - all the Central Banks are owned by the same Private Banking Cartel that owns the Federal Reserve and all the Governments in Europe have been deliberately given cheap loans and saddled up with unsustainable debt
( It is not an accident - it is deliberate policy by the Private Banking Cartel )

Society is on the verge of breaking down with youth unemployment at 64 % in Greece , 55 % in Spain , 42 % in France , leaving young people under 24 with no jobs or hope as they start their working life with no job and no future

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... iment.html

However the European people have started ( late ) to create their OWN new political parties not owned or financed by the Private Banking Cartel with some spectacular results - remember all these parties are new and formed in the last few years :

Italy - The new "Five Star Movement" party won 25.5 % of the popular vote in National Elections held in 2013 giving it holding the balance of power between the 2 mainstream parties who each only polled 29.5 % ( Democrats ) and 29.1 % ( Center Right )

Finland - The "True Finns" Party won 19.1 % of the vote in National Elecetions held on 2011 and are currently the largest opposition party in the Finnish Parliament

UK - The new UKIP ( United Kingdom Independence Party ) won 26 % of the vote in Local Elections in 2013 putting it into third place behind the 2 mainstream parties Labour and Conservatives

Where is the "new" political party in the USA ?? With the right use of today's social media you can setup a new political party without the massive funding needed and provided by the Private Banking Cartel to the mainstream parties

My guess is a "new" political party with an anti-estabishment and God and Family Virtues message would pick up between 25 - 40 % of the American votes