Boston Outrage

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
oracle

Boston Outrage

Post by oracle »

> Local Boston TV Station report on the Boston bombing - note the difference between this and the Mainstream media reports !!
>
> http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopular/st ... SDJEA.cspx
Guardian

Re: Boston Outrage

Post by Guardian »

"Forced lockdown of a city. Militarized police riding tanks in the streets. Door-to-door armed searches without warrant. Families thrown out of their homes at gunpoint to be searched without probable cause. Businesses forced to close. Transport shut down."

"These were not the scenes from a military coup in a far off banana republic, but rather the scenes just over a week ago in Boston as the United States got a taste of martial law."

"This unprecedented move should frighten us as much or more than the attack itself."

"What has been sadly forgotten in all the celebration of the capture of one suspect and the killing of his older brother is that the police state tactics in Boston did absolutely nothing to catch them.

While the media crowed that the apprehension of the suspects was a triumph of the new surveillance state – and, predictably, many
talking heads and Members of Congress called for even more government cameras pointed at the rest of us – the fact is none of this caught the suspect

No, the suspect was not discovered by the paramilitary troops terrorizing the public. He was discovered by a private citizen, who then placed a call to the police. And he was identified not by government surveillance cameras, but by private citizens who willingly shared their photographs with the police.

Sadly, we have been conditioned to believe that the job of the government is to keep us safe, but in reality the job of the government is to protect our liberties. Once the government decides that its role is to keep us safe, whether economically or physically, they can
only do so by taking away our liberties. That is what happened in Boston

This is unprecedented and is very dangerous. We must educate ourselves and others about our precious civil liberties to ensure that we never accept demands that we give up our Constitution so that the government can pretend to protect us

Extract from "Freedom Report" Volume 16 - May 2013 by Ron Paul
FreedomReport2013-05.pdf
(352.93 KiB) Downloaded 955 times
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

I am amazed at the fear mongering even on this forum. Why should we be "frightened" of what man can do?
Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Why should we be concerned about "our Constitution". Does the "Con-stitution" give us any rights/freedoms? What is our purpose here on earth? Is to to glorify and worship YHWH? To obey Him? Or is it to obey a piece of paper that gives us nothing? You think government is in place to protect us? Or is it YHWH from whom we receive our protection?

I guess we are here just to give YHWH lip service? Never mind knowing and doing His will. Let's just do things our way and forget about Him. 1 Samuel 8 talks about a people that turned their backs on YHWH as king and did it their way. If you have read the story, you know what happened to those people. The same thing is happening in America today.

Rather than all the talk about new political parties, and fear mongering, BTW, this is another reason I do not like a certain other alternative news source, don't you think we should all be on our knees seeking what YHWH wants of us?

I am all for knowing our enemies, who, by the way, are the enemies of YHWH, but to be fearful should not be a part of our lives. You ought to sit back and really listen to yourselves.

How many times did YHWH give the enemy over to His people when they obeyed Him? What happened with David and Goliath? It is bad enough dealing with the ungodly, but to hear all this from people that claim to be His children. No wonder we are in the mess we are in. You think we will see any victory with all this going on?
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

I, for one, am concerned about the Constitution. Did I ever vote for it? No. Have I sworn allegiance to it? No. Was this country a better place when the government followed it? Yes, without a doubt. Would this country be a better place to live if the government followed it now? I believe it would.

Does that mean I think the Constitution is perfect? No, far from it. Were the Framers who wrote it perfect? No, but they were well-read, and they had some very good ideas.

Should we be fearful? Absolutely. Our enemies are very powerful. Anyone who goes up against such enemies without being fearful is a fool. I'm as sure as I can be that Daniel was afraid of the lions.

That doesn't mean we should let our fear control us. Nor does it mean we should bury our heads in the sand and believe that if we don't learn about our enemies, and don't follow the events of the day, if we are content to sit on our hands and wait for God to save us, then the Angel of Death will pass over us in the night. God helps those who help themselves, and I have never known it to be otherwise.

I am grateful for the people who post news items here for discussion. That is why this Forum is here. The Forum will not serve its purpose, or any real purpose, if the answer to every debate is "Don't pay any attention to what's going on in the world. Go home and pray, and don't worry. You don't need to lift a finger, God will take care of everything."

I do not believe the Rapture is valid Scripture. To my knowledge, God has never answered anyone's prayer to "Beam me up, Scotty!" God prefers that we muddle through; learn our lessons; suffer the consequences.

Above all, he wants us to do things His way. Before we can live our lives right, we need to KNOW how to do it. We must use the brains God gave us to educate ourselves. To do otherwise is to play into the hands of our enemies, as most of us have been doing for generations.

If you're reading this, I'm probably preaching to the choir. You're already awake, or you're watching Dr. Phil instead of reading this praddle. My mom used to ask people, "What's the difference between someone who can't read, and someone who knows how to read, but never does?" The answer, of course, is "Nothing." There is no practical difference.

If you want to make a difference, pull your children out of the public schools and teach them yourself. They'll learn a lot, and so will you. Best of all they'll be around you for more hours in the day, and they'll have the opportunity to learn YOUR values, instead of the politically correct crap the government wants them to learn.

An ignorant people is much easier to control than an educated people. Make no mistake, the public fool system has accomplished it goals exceedingly well.

And while we're at it, maybe we should be trying to find ways to bring more of us together, instead of tearing each other down. Particularly tearing down people who are obviously trying to be part of the solution, instead of part of the problem. This includes alternative news sources, without which we would be much poorer in our knowledge. If these people aren't in your prayers, they should be.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

editor wrote:I, for one, am concerned about the Constitution. Did I ever vote for it? No. Have I sworn allegiance to it? No. Was this country a better place when the government followed it? Yes, without a doubt. Would this country be a better place to live if the government followed it now? I believe it would. If "government" followed it I would agree with you, however, it doesn't and it never will. We are in the end times and things will only get worse from here. Does that mean YHWH wants us to fear. Isaiah 41:10 "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." That quote says it all to me. If YHWH is our strength, our redeemer, our shield, etc., etc. then we are not to fear. In our flesh, yes, fear comes in. The Bible should encourage us because we serve the all powerful (omnipotent) God.

Does that mean I think the Constitution is perfect? No, far from it. Were the Framers who wrote it perfect? No, but they were well-read, and they had some very good ideas.The "Con-stitution" is not the same document as the original. Since 1860 the 14th Amendment has become the "Con-stitution" and is a document of enslavement? In fact every state has two different "Constitutions", but only one is recognized and it ain't the people's.

Should we be fearful? Absolutely. Our enemies are very powerful. Anyone who goes up against such enemies without being fearful is a fool. In your own strength yes, but not in the strength and power of YHWH.I'm as sure as I can be that Daniel was afraid of the lions.I do not believe Daniel was afraid. Nowhere in Scripture does it state he was. In fact my reading of Daniel 6 says just the oposite. Daniel knew the power of YHWH and that he would be delivered out of the lions den. That is exactly what happened. How about Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, were they afraid? Fear cripples. Who has more power, YHWH or man?

That doesn't mean we should let our fear control us. Nor does it mean we should bury our heads in the sand and believe that if we don't learn about our enemies, and don't follow the events of the day, if we are content to sit on our hands and wait for God to save us, then the Angel of Death will pass over us in the night. God helps those who help themselves, and I have never known it to be otherwise. Why is it that everyone talks about sitting on their hands and waits for YHWH to save them? Where did I say such a thing? What I said was, we need to know YHWH's will and obey. How are we ever going to be harmed by doing so? We need not fear death. What is death to a follower of Yeshua? 1 Corinthians 15:55 "O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory?" Romains 1:18 "I am he that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for ever more, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

I am grateful for the people who post news items here for discussion. That is why this Forum is here. The Forum will not serve its purpose, or any real purpose, if the answer to every debate is "Don't pay any attention to what's going on in the world. Go home and pray, and don't worry. You don't need to lift a finger, God will take care of everything."I have no problem with knowing what is going on. I have a problem with instilling fear. The biggest problem we have is doing it our way and leaving God out of the equation. We will never see victory by doing so. I thought this forum was different. I though this was a place where God was proclaimed. Maybe I was wrong. No one has ever said do nothing.

I do not believe the Rapture is valid Scripture. To my knowledge, God has never answered anyone's prayer to "Beam me up, Scotty!" God prefers that we muddle through; learn our lessons; suffer the consequences.Now you are adding things that have not been discussed. When was the "rapture" ever mentioned? I am in agreement with you about the so-called "rapture" if you are talking pre-trib. I do believe there will be a rapture, but it will be pre-wrath if you know to what I am referring. Does that mean we are to fear? See Isaiah 41:10 above. Either we believe what God says or we need to stop saying we do.

Above all, he wants us to do things His way. Before we can live our lives right, we need to KNOW how to do it. We must use the brains God gave us to educate ourselves. To do otherwise is to play into the hands of our enemies, as most of us have been doing for generations. Totally agree with you

If you're reading this, I'm probably preaching to the choir. You're already awake, or you're watching Dr. Phil instead of reading this praddle. My mom used to ask people, "What's the difference between someone who can't read, and someone who knows how to read, but never does?" The answer, of course, is "Nothing." There is no practical difference.

If you want to make a difference, pull your children out of the public schools and teach them yourself. They'll learn a lot, and so will you. Best of all they'll be around you for more hours in the day, and they'll have the opportunity to learn YOUR values, instead of the politically correct crap the government wants them to learn.

An ignorant people is much easier to control than an educated people. Make no mistake, the public fool system has accomplished it goals exceedingly well.

And while we're at it, maybe we should be trying to find ways to bring more of us together, instead of tearing each other down. Particularly tearing down people who are obviously trying to be part of the solution, instead of part of the problem. This includes alternative news sources, without which we would be much poorer in our knowledge. If these people aren't in your prayers, they should be.
I am in total agreement with the last part of your post. It is not people I have a problem with. It is what people do. We do not need people esighting fear and revolution. We need to be about encouraging one another, uplifting one another, and also admonishing one another in the Lord. It is bad enough listening to all the negative in the world. We do not need people trying to instill fear and hatred. What does Scripture say about our enemies? Romans 12:19-21 Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, “VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY,” says the Lord. “BUT IF YOUR ENEMY IS HUNGRY, FEED HIM, AND IF HE IS THIRSTY, GIVE HIM A DRINK; FOR IN SO DOING YOU WILL HEAP BURNING COALS ON HIS HEAD.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Matthew 5:43-44 " You have heard that it has been said, You shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy. But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which spitefully use you, and persecute you;

Is that what we are hearing today from the alternative news sources or is it fear? There are approximately 100+ verses in the Bible where are told not to fear. I think with that many verses it is important we get the message.

I am sorry, but I will tell it as I see it. I want to know YHWH and obey him. I have been disobedient long enough myself. I am not intersted in new political parties or how we are going to overthrow "government" or get rid of the fed. YHWH has allowed these things for His purposes not mine. I believe these things are allowed because most people have rejected Him. This country is under judgment because the people have turned their back on Him (See 1 Samuel 8). How are you going to do anything about stopping His judgment? We need to be about obeying our heavenly Father even in the midst of persecution and trials. That means to learn and know His will and do it. But first you must be chosen by Him and born again (see Deut 7:6-7, Ephesains 1:4, John 1:12-13, 3:3-8).

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6JfGogoc80[/video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6JfGogoc80

I pray daily for the strength of YHWH, His help, and that I might know His will to do it.
Last edited by iamfreeru2 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

God helps those who help themselves, and I have never known it to be otherwise.
Gregory, you made the above quoted statement. The above statment, if you understand the total depravity of man, is totally wrong. I have heard this so many times from others, but is totally unscriptural. Apart from YHWH man can do nothing. Man cannot save himself and YHWH does not need man's help or he is not YHWH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kY5zJSFJ0w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kY5zJSFJ0w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0bDFOSh6Sg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0bDFOSh6Sg
Last edited by iamfreeru2 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
scott

Post by scott »

Gregory,

I am all for trying to find ways to bring us together, instead of tearing each other down. Unfortunately, it will only be the truth that sets any one truly free. And to settle on anything less would be folly.
It’s seems like no matter what anyone says someone is going to bash it. I sense a lot of anger and frustration from some of the posts. When I read a lot of the responses on your blog I think of the verses:

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy

I think we should be entreating one another with as much courtesy and gentleness as we can muster. I know that any true Christian will know by looking at his motives and his heart whether he is pursuing this attribute of the Spirit.

I am posting some of my thoughts on the Constitution in the Random section instead buried here in the Boston Outrage.

I appreciate your work. Yahweh Bless
Scott A lawful Christian
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Brother Scott, thank you for your above post. I appreciate your humble spirit. Many times I need more humility in my dealings with others. YHWH has a way of sending brothers like you to help brothers like me see more clearly.

I certainly hope I am not showing anger toward anyone on this forum. If I have caused anyone offense, I seek your forgiveness. It is my desire that we look to our heavenly Father and His word for the answers we seek, and not from those that are spiritually dead. I would encourage all to view the two youtube videos I posted above. Once you understand what those videos are saying, you will realize why I have said the things I have. I hope they bless you as much as they have blessed me.
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

iamfreeru2: Will you please post the URL addresses for your videos? For some reason I'm still unable to view video attachments within this forum. Hopefully I'll soon find a solution to that.

Thanks.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

I am sorry you are having trouble Gregory. I posted the links directly below each video in this thread for you. I hope it helped. I will try and get to the rest of the videos I have posted in other threads tomorrow.