Federal Reserve you owe $ 748,934 per Family

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
oracle

Federal Reserve you owe $ 748,934 per Family

Post by oracle »

The USA is in debt to a total of $ 16.8 Trillion ( yes that's 16,849,910,925,560 US Dollars and counting ) with interest payments alone on this sum of over $ 2.9 Trillion a year - more than the Federal Tax revenue of only $ 2.6 Trillion

Solution is simple - Take back the Federal Reserve Bank from the Cartel and wipe out the need to pay interest to them - a saving immediately of over $ 2.9 Trillion a year

Then WE can decide to honor the outstanding debt or default it -remember they created the money out of nothing so we owe them nothing

http://www.usdebtclock.org/#
iamfreeru2

Re: Federal Reserve you owe $ 748,934 per Family

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Actually oracle, I believe the so-called debt is much higher. Don't hold your breath about the fed being done away with though. The biography I am now reading about Leo Wanta just verifies how corrupt the so-called PTB are. The only thing to do is try to stay out of their sandbox. Become as self sufficient as possible. Get off the power grid, grow your own food, connect with like minded people and help one another. If you are in "debt", get out of it. These are things, as well as others, I have been working on for some time now. Not easy but worth it.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
oracle

Post by oracle »

Yes you are correct - sorry for my error the number should read $ 59.6 Trillion dollars and growing - but we all need to realize and know that this is a deliberate policy and is not only happening to the USA ! All of the major Countries in the World have been given massive "cheap" loans by the Central Banks to bankrupt their Countries and to bring the politicians under control ( 85 % of the Worlds Central Banks are Privately held Cartels just like the Federal Reserve - The Bank of England is owned by the same cartel that owns the Federal Reserve )

In a book written way back in 1966 Professor Dr Carroll Quigley from Georgetown University ( President Bill Clinton was one of his students ) revealed the policy of this group :
numérisation0031.pdf
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 1860 times
Keep in mind that all banks and especially the private Federal Reserve Banks use fractional-reserve banking. "Fractional-reserve banking refers to the common banking practice of issuing more money than the bank holds as reserves. Banks in modern economies typically loan their customers many times the sum of the cash reserves that they hold."

These banks are loaning out much more money than they actually have and are charging interest on fake money that has no asset backing. This creates inflation and reduces the purchasing power of the dollar. The purchasing power of the dollar has fallen by 96% since the Fed was created. What else will it take for people to abolish the unconstitutional Fed?

President Andrew Jackson :

"You are a den of vipers. I intend to rout you out and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning." --Andrew Jackson
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Thank you oracle. Although I am aware of what is happening with fractional reserve banking, there may be some that come here that do not, and they need to know.

Andrew Jackson was the only President I am aware of that had the cojones to kick the central bank out of the country. Of course the power elite were relentless in their pursuit of monetary control, thus the creation of the fed reserve.

I am not one to try and overthrow the system. What it does with its "citizens/slaves is no concern of mine. The reason people are in the mess they are in is, 2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:" Notice who has brought the delusion upon whom?

YHWH has allowed the system for His purposes, and will use it for His glory, just as He did with Pharaoh. It is my responsibility to obey my heavenly Father. It is His battle not mine, and He has not led me to do battle with the fed.

As I have stated in the past, on this and other forums: Revelation 18:4 "I heard another voice from heaven, saying, "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues;"

See also Luke 9:60 "Jesus said to him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go you and preach the kingdom of God." Is the fed part of the dead or the living? As a child of YHWH I have no dealings with the dead.
oracle

Post by oracle »

The Best solution would be to find a political solution to the problem - even if that means creating a new political party to achieve it. We have to try this approach first because :

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
John F. Kennedy

Our House of the Lord has been deliberately weakened by dark forces from within :

Early in 1831, Alexis de Tocqueville (1805-1859), a famous French
statesman, received official permission from the French government to travel
to the United States to study the reason behind America’s greatness. After
having spent nine months in our land, he returned and delivered the
following report to the French Parliament:

"I went at your bidding and passed through their thorough-
fares of trade; I ascended their mountains and went down their
valleys; I visited their manufactories, their commercial markets
and emporiums of trade; I entered their judicial courts and
legislative halls; but I sought everywhere in vain until I entered
the Church. It was there as I listened to the soul-elevating
principles of the Gospel of Christ, as they fell from Sabbath to
Sabbath upon the masses of the people, that I learned why
America was great and free and why France was a slave.
America is great because America is good, and if America
ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great."

Tocqueville visited America during our nation’s Second Great Awakening,
when pulpits were aflame with the gospel of repentance and salvation. Very
significant were the thousands of Masons who flocked to church altars to
renounce their Masonic oaths and receive Christ as Savior. Evangelist
Charles Finney specifically included repentance from Freemasonry in his
preaching and saw this action as a precursor to revival. America was
experiencing revival amidst the Anti-Masonic Movement.
Little or no mention is made in our history books of the Anti-Masonic
Movement, which formed the Anti-Masonic Party in 1827

“Freemasonry’s Retaliation Against the Church,” documents that in 1889 a
world council of Masons met in Paris, France to plan a strategy to weaken
the Church in America. Their plan was to turn the Church “materialistic.”
Thirteen years later, in the year 1913, Freemasonry was ready to infiltrate
the Church. The date set was exactly 100 years after the 1826 Morgan
Affair. During the month of January 1926, Freemasonry gave the order for
every Mason in America to join a local church and “liberalize it, modernize it
and render it aggressive and efficient” for Masonic use.

America is great because America is good, and if America
ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.
prophecy

Post by prophecy »

The Federal Reserve is a privately owned cartel that is working a separate agenda that is not in the best interests of the American people - it is well documented that they are taking Trillions of USD out of our pockets and bankrupting our Great Country in the process !

Senator Sanders asks Bernanke WHERE IS THE MONEY - $ 2.2 Trillion ( $ 2,200,000,000,000 USD )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8p0nBa866E

Federal Reserve Lost 9 TRILLION Dollars - ( $ 9,000,000,000,000 USD )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY8xz3Q7aig

Fed Audited: 16 Trillion Loaned to Banks - ( $ 16,000,000,000,000 USD )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUykpqlEvn0

"Bernanke Threatens The Congress" We will cause an Economic Collapse if you audit the Fed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AidBugvVqpw

We must support the few honest people we have out there and who know what is going on :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARTvrU_TXrg
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Yes, the Church (body of the Christ) has been weakened. But who is really to blame? Is it the Pastors in the pulpits or is it the very members that make up the body. I say both. It's the Pastor for their teaching, but it is also the laymen for allowing the Pastors to teach false doctrine.

Pastor John Weaver has a 6 part series on Christian and Civil Government. I have posted the first video in the series which will take you to the others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMF04YRf0UU

We need to know how YHWH is leading us, and then we need to be obedient to that leading. If we go about it having not heard from YHWH, and take it upon ourselves, we will fail every time.
scott

Post by scott »

The Word does say “Come out of her My people”, ‘be ye separate”, and “be ye not unequally yoked with unbelievers”. If man would simply quit participating in the “den of iniquity” (FRS) they would shrivel up and go away like roaches do in the dark when you turn the light on.

A political solution? What’s wrong with our Creators solution? No usury, no debt, trade, barter, gold, silver, …….

Jeremiah 6:16 Thus saith the Lord, stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. … But they said we will not walk therein.

If man would simply humble themselves and get back to being obedient to the ways of God, we would see an amazing healing and prosperity take place in our land.

scott
prophecy

Post by prophecy »

Even Jesus had to take action against the moneylenders - is it not better to do this through political means rather than resort to violence ?

John 2.15 :

Making a whip of cords, he drove all of them out of the temple, both the sheep and the cattle. He also poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.
scott

Post by scott »

Well, If i had to choose one or the other i would choose what Christ would do. But like I said, if you wanted to stop what the fed is doing why not quit participating?
scott