The totalitarian state

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
Firestarter

Re: The totalitarian state

Post by Firestarter »

editor wrote:What an authentication wall does do though, is remove the articles from all public search engines. So I would say it's unusual to put a forum behind a wall which has been public in the past.

Still, you've got to realize forums such as Icke's, and this one too, are private property. Owners of private forums can do as they please. Take stuff down, put other things up; make up rules with which we may or may not want to agree, and ban users for completely arbitrary reasons or no reason at all. If I ever decide to stop paying the bills for lawfulpath.com, it will be gone overnight.
It is a really questionable strategy to put almost the complete Icke forum behind a log in just to keep my posts out of the public eye.

If I post information on a publicly viewable site and then almost the complete site is pulled of the publicly viewable internet, this looks like I've been fooled.

It isn't a temporary change. On March 2 the David Icke Forum (DIF) made the following Global announcement:
In line with our on-going forum improvements:
From today the forum boards shall be geared more towards our membership.
To Clarify; No changes are being made to the layout of the forum boards. No forums are being closed/deleted. The only change members will experience is that account log-in shall be required to gain full access of forum boards.
The exceptions to login access are: Todays News, General, Exposing child abuse, David Icke: Research & Media (including sub forums within each category) These forums shall always remain public.
https://forum.davidicke.com/announcement.php?f=4&a=44

Stupid me to think that “forum improvements” are just another newspeak word for censorship…
Last edited by Firestarter on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Icke's site declared:
From today the forum boards shall be geared more towards our membership.
To Clarify; No changes are being made to the layout of the forum boards. No forums are being closed/deleted. The only change members will experience is that account log-in shall be required to gain full access of forum boards.
The exceptions to login access are: Todays News, General, Exposing child abuse, David Icke: Research & Media (including sub forums within each category) These forums shall always remain public.” - https://forum.davidicke.com/announcement.php?f=4&a=44

Firestarter wrote: Stupid me to think that “forum improvements” are just another newspeak word for censorship…
"Improvements" are a matter of perspective.

I'm not defending Icke's decision, so much as I am defending his right to make it. Icke's site is not a public utility. I presume, although I don't know this for certain, that Icke's site is not funded by public money.

I followed your link. There was a "Register" button at the top which I clicked, and I see Icke has a paywall. He still offers free access to much of his forum, but some of the services are now reserved for members, who have the choice of paying for premium access.

Maybe you're not aware that running a website costs money? That whomever is paying the bills must pay for the server, the amount of storage space the server uses, and the monthly bandwidth?

Icke is not censoring you, he has simply made the decision to limit how much of a platform he's willing to give you at no cost to yourself. You are still free to pay for full access.

Suggesting that you are somehow entitled to demand Icke pay for your chosen platform of free speech, whether he wants to or not, is the height of hypocracy. His decision to implement a paywall may improve his site, or it may not, but it is his decision to make, not yours.

It's easy these days to have a platform of your own, but that is not free and never has been. If you don't like the way Icke runs his site, or the way I run mine, you are free to start one of your own, and do your best to attract users.

Your comments about Icke's site, and about other sites from which you've been banned, together with some of your recent behavior on this site, seem to form a pattern.

You habitually include many photos with your posts here. Some contribute to the readability, which I don't mind, but many are completely unnecessary and simply take up space. I remember once you complaining that I limited the file-size of the photos you could upload. I can only presume you would have liked to fill up all the available space I'm currently paying for? If I had allowed that, would you have also complained if I put you behind a paywall?

You may or may not realize you are currently standing on my last nerve on this site. I have warned you repeatedly about posting fake news, yet you persist. The alleged letter from an eleven year old girl regarding Trump is as much rope as you're going to get to hang yourself with. I've so far let it remain in this forum because I feel as though it was your way of taping a large "Moron" sign to your own forehead. Removing the post yourself, after reading my comment, would have been the smart way to handle it, but I think you just don't get it.

I fully expect you to post something within the next week or two which will impel me to lock your account. If that happens, you will undoubtedly cry Censorship! on any other forum that will still have you. You are entitled to your opinion, as I am entitled to do what I please with that which is mine. This site is mine. You have no rights here, only privileges which I extend or terminate at my pleasure.

To be clear, Firestarter: I enjoy some of your posts. I have found some of them valuable and educational, and I thank you. I am not trying to drive you away, but I will not allow you to exceed certain boundaries. The letter I mentioned above will probably be deleted at some point, whether you do it or I do. I'm simply giving you some time to see if you're capable of making good decisions.

This post about Icke's site was a perfect opportunity to bring this out. You may consider this an intervention, or teaching moment, if you prefer. Or you can choose to learn nothing, and blame others for your unhappiness. It's up to you.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

So my threads are removed from the Google and Yahoo search results because they’re even weaker than the average story roaming around on the internet? I guess it’s really not strange either that the whole Icke forum has been taken off the internet to cover-up my research.
I truely stand corrected...

At the end of January Donald Trump had a nice talk with British Prime Minister Theresa May that gave him the orders from Queen Elizabeth and Rothschild. They only definitely agreed upon Trump’s state visit to Queen Elizabeth later this year.
They haven’t yet finalised a trade deal yet, but Trump promised that trade arrangements that Britain has with the USA through its EU membership will continue after Brexit.
Maybe before Brexit the USA and Britain will already remove mobile phone roaming charges, mutual recognition of professional qualifications and remove non-tariff barriers blocking British exports for certain agriculture and food products.

Trump and May were walking arm-in-arm in what looks like some kind of Masonic holding hands.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 50956.html

A couple of weeks ago Donald Trump made a speech that he’s “inherited a mess, at home and abroad”, but not to worry “we’ll take care of it”, Donald’s team will solve “the problem”.
We’re gonna build the best military. We need a strong military and strong law enforcement.
Donald Trump further explained that this means “I want to increase our military spending significantly. We have to. Our military is depleted. Our equipment is old and tired and we’re going to have the finest military that the United States has ever had by far”.

I guess that bombing the Middle East is not enough to “make America great again”, more war will surely fill the bank accounts of the banksters that own the oil and weapon companies (of course Trump will get a reward for being such a good servant).
Trump also explained that he had no problem that Michael Flynn discussed the Russian sanctions by the Obama administration with the Russian ambassador. But - on the contrary - would have a problem “if he didn't do it”: https://archive.is/mIYZL

Ed Royce reacted (ignoring the expected raise in spending for the military and law and order): “I am very concerned by reports of deep cuts that could damage efforts to combat terrorism, save lives, and create opportunities for American workers (…) The committee will thoroughly review the administration’s foreign affairs budget request when it’s made available to Congress”.
The Wall Street Journal reported that “President Donald Trump is developing a federal budget that officials said would add more than $50 billion to the base defense budget. The increase would be made possible by significant cuts elsewhere, officials said on Monday, particularly to the State Department and its foreign aid division”.
Secretary of Homeland Security Gen. John Kelly is implementing immigration reforms designed to remove bad people from the USA.

Maybe I’m the only one to think that bombs for peace don’t work and that our justice system in fact protects the big criminals: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... rder-wall/

It’s been some time since I’ve heard from Judicial Watch, which is still digging up dirt on the Obama-Clinton administration.
This time they’ve made a press release about how George Soros’ Open Society Foundation, financed by millions of dollars from the US government, has been destabilising the democratically elected Macedonian government. The cash flows through the State Department and the U.S. Agency of International Development (USAID) and is funnelled by Jess L. Baily.

USAID has allocated about $5 million to Soros groups in Macedonia since 2012, and at least $9.5 million has been earmarked by the agency to destabilise its government for 2016-2021.
One Macedonian government official recently interviewed by Judicial Watch described that they organise youth movements, create influential media outlets and organise violent protests to undermine the government. Soros funded the translation and publication of Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” into Macedonian - a tactical manual of subversion, which provides direct advice for radical street protests and proclaims Lucifer to be the first radical: http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/ ... tive-govt/

If I understand the latest “news” on and by Donald Trump correctly, they’re not even trying to make up stories to convince anybody, but simply bombard us with ridiculous stories.
Donald Trump has said that former President Obama is behind all of the protests against Trump and also that Obama’s team leaked confidential information. I guess this is the “fake” news that Michael Flynn was all too cosy with Putin’s Russia: https://archive.is/QnqTX

Even more ridiculous is that George W. Bush has attacked Donald Trump for his ties to Russia (what about all of their ties to Zionist England?).
Bush also criticised the Muslim ban:
"I am for an immigration policy that's welcoming and that upholds the law (…)"I think it's very hard to fight the war on terrorism if we're in retreat".

And the most ridiculous comment of all, is that Trump endangers the media, which should “protect” us from people like Bush Jr. himself:
I consider the media to be indispensable to democracy. We need the media to hold people like me to account. Power can be very addictive and it can be corrosive, and it's important for the media to call to account people who abuse their power
https://web.archive.org/web/20180319143 ... umnl5.html
Last edited by Firestarter on Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

One thing is for sure, it's interesting watching it all play out.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote:Wikileaks dropped a bombshell last March 7 by putting 8761 documents on the internet about systematic CIA infiltration of computers around the world.
The following is interesting (to say the least) - Weeping Angel. It’s designed to hack into Samsung F8000-Series “smart” televisions. Even when the telescreen is switched off, they can use the TV's microphone and webcam to spy
viewtopic.php?p=3649#p3649

Besides the Weeping angel that can use a Samsung telescreen to spy on you, arguably the most interesting is that the CIA was discussing the possibility to hack cars.
I agree with Wikileaks that this is enough evidence to suspect that the CIA wants to take over the vehicle control systems. This leads to the conclusion that the CIA can carry out car crashes.

Wikileaks has redacted the files by removing identifying information of involved government officials and tens of thousands of CIA targets and attack machines throughout Latin America, Europe and the USA.
Please note that the CIA uses the HIVE suite to also hack Linux systems. Here’s the press release by Wikileaks on the latest dump - part of the series dubbed “Year zero”: https://archive.is/qgMwS

There is even (older) evidence that it’s relatively easy to hack car computers, which shows beyond a doubt that the CIA could take over car control systems.
In 2008, a 14-year-old altered a television remote control to take control of trams in the city of Lodz, Poland, derailing several trams.
In 2010, a 20-year-old man with a modicum of computer savvy hacked car computers in a Texas Auto Center causing some mayhem.

In 2015, security researchers Charlie Miller and Chris Valasek hacked into a Jeep Cherokee and managed to “turn the steering wheel, briefly disable the brakes and shut down the engine”. Miller achieved this from more than a mile away by a MacBook, without any installed device needed.
Valasek and Miller also found readily accessible Internet links to thousands of other Jeeps, Dodges and Chryslers that used the wireless entertainment and navigation system Uconnect. By typing the right series of computer commands, they could easily hack into these vehicles from a distance.

Earlier in 2013 Miller and Valasek on NBC’s “Today” showed they could override the control of a car — yanking the steering wheel, disabling the brakes and shutting off the engine.
According to experts, because the security on automotive systems is “15 years, maybe 20 years behind” they’re not difficult to hack.
Any idea why the US federal government has required that all cars since 1996 install onboard computers?
In 2013 Samy Kamkar used a creation called SkyJack and less than $100 in extra gear to transform a basic drone into an attack vehicle capable of taking control of drones that flew nearby: https://archive.is/ljIQn

The same Washington Post that wrote the previous article has published a reaction on the recent Wikileaks “Year zero” dump.
In 2010 and 2011, researchers from the Universities of Washington and California showed that vehicles could be compromised when hackers gain access, either in person or remotely.
In 2016 researchers in Germany showed that they could unlock and start 24 different vehicles with wireless key fobs by taking control of the device remotely and amplifying its signal. This shows that cars can easily be stolen with this technology.
Yoni Heilbronn explained: “The equation is very simple. If it’s a computer and it connects to the outside world, then it is hackable”.

There is hard evidence that cars can be remotely controlled (hacked) and that the CIA has been exploring these possibilities. Isn’t this enough evidence that the CIA would actually do this? According to the Washington Post we don’t have to worry and car computers are mostly a good thing: https://archive.is/xXg2n

The politician Jörg Haider was leader of the Austrian FPÖ party before founding his own BZÖ party in April 2005. Haider wasn’t too popular with the elite because he wanted to stop immigration coming to Austria and take Austria out of the European Union. Haider met controversial politicians like Iraq's Saddam Hussein and Libya’s Colonel Gaddafi. What made him even more “dangerous” was that he was popular among the Austrian electorate.
Haider died in a suspicious car accident on 11 October 2008. Some people believe that Haider was murdered using the “Boston Brakes” technique, in which microchip transceivers are built into cars to override the steering and braking functions, causing “car accidents”.

According to the official story, Haider crashed at a speed of 142 kilometres per hour (about 88 mph), where the speed limit was only 70 kph. The official explanation on how they knew this is that the speedometer was stuck at 142 kph. This story fails because new cars don't have needles or gages, but have electronic readouts that go blank after a crash...
They also claimed that Haider had almost 4 times the legal limit of alcohol in his blood: https://web.archive.org/web/20161025174 ... Haider.htm

There were a lot of rumours about Haider; probably the most persistent that he was an anti-Semitic neo-Nazi and homosexual. There weren’t rumours that he was a heavy drinker, but that he preferred to drink spritzer - white wine mixed with sparkling mineral water.
I have found some more suspicious circumstances about his death on a forum.

The accident is not registered in the VW database: usually in a car accident the airbags are triggered, which is recorded in the onboard computer.
The car was brand new: manufactured on 4 June 2008, and delivered on 30 June 2008. Already on 2 July, the car went to the shop for the first time, with a mileage of 359 km (223 mi) to replace the rear bumper.

Almost 2 months later - on 3 September 2008 - the car was back in the workshop for the second time, this time with a mileage of 37,006 km (22,994.4 mi). A very high average of 600 kilometres (372 mi) per day.
The car went back into the shop already for the third time 4 weeks later on 29 September - 2 weeks before the fatal accident on 11 October 2008. The mileage was still at 37,006. Haider had not driven a single km in the last weeks.
According to the barman at the Stadtkraemer in Klagenfurt, Haider drank spritzer that evening, but barely touched his glass. At no time did he disappear from view. According to the autopsy, despite the high concentration of alcohol in his blood, there was almost no alcohol in Haider’s stomach.

Jörg Haider rode a top-of-the-line VW Phaeton (Sun Chariot) that usually keeps people safe in a crash. His car was completely wrecked after the “accident”, see the picture.
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1073677
Last edited by Firestarter on Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Post on drugs by the intelligence agencies removed to “new” thread: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1366

Keywords: “John Coleman Drug War Against America, Anglo-Dutch bankers, drugs industry controlled English Royal family, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Pablo Escobar, British East India Company, British aristocracy, opium trade China, Chinese addicts, Yung Cheng Edict of 1729, Queen Victoria's reign, Lord Chamberlain, Sir Charles Barry, Lord Palmerston, Caribbean, Central South America, Middle Far East, British monopoly, Black Nobility, Lord Halifax, Britain's Ambassador, Charles Wood, Miss Primrose, House of Rothschild, LSD Swiss Hoffman LaRoche, Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank Hongshang, money laundering: Credit Suisse; The Royal Bank of Canada; Banconacional de Panama; National Westminster Bank; Barclays Bank, Afghanistan, Barakzai Dynasty, President Hamid Karzai, Taliban, consultant lobbyist UNOCAL, IMF and the Bank of International Settlement (BIS), Roberto Suarez, Bolivian Mafiosi, Henry Kissinger US State Department promoted General Paredes, Panama, General Noriega, Caribbean Basin Initiative, consortium Fidel Castro, David Rockefeller, Triangle International Routier (TIR), Bulgaria and Turkey, smuggling drugs, Kintex, XTC-pills MDMA
Last edited by Firestarter on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

On March 6, Donald Trump signed a new executive order to ban Muslims, which was planned to take effect today (March 16). It’s really the same travel ban with some minor changes:
1) Iraq is not in the list that consists of the 6 other countries. Of course Iraq has been wonderfully democratic ever since that horrible dictator Saddam Hussein was removed.
2) Green card holders aren’t blocked, foreigners with a legal status to work and live in the USA.
3) People that already have valid visas aren’t blocked.

If the first blocking of the travel ban of the Donald Trump administration was lawful (remember that Trump didn’t appeal to the Supreme Court), then this new travel ban – of people from Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen - doesn’t stand a chance.

Washington State, joined by California, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York and Oregon, say the first restraining order should apply to the heart of the new travel ban. They’ve asked federal district Judge James Robart from Seattle to let the temporary restraining order against Trump’s January 27th ban also applies to this new version. Trump’s team didn’t appeal to the Supreme Court after the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the blocking of the first Muslim ban travel by Judge Robart.
They use the following legal argument “When a court enjoins a defendant from implementing policies, the defendant cannot evade that injunction simply by reissuing the same basic policies in a new form”.
Robart schedule a hearing yesterday (March 15).
These same states also argue that the ban will hurt their economies by limiting students and professors at universities, reducing tourism and curbing employment.
Also 2 other states have started their own lawsuits against the new travel ban in 2 federal courts — Maryland and Hawaii. Both of these lawsuits complain that the ban contravenes the due-process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment and discriminates against Muslims in violation of the equal-protection clause and the First Amendment rule against establishing religion: http://www.economist.com/blogs/democrac ... back-court

Yesterday, the 9th Circuit refused to reinstate the original ban.
Two Federal judges - in Hawaii and Maryland – have blocked the travel ban before taking effect. They used Trump's own words as evidence that it discriminates against Muslims.
While the Hawaii order only halts the ban temporarily, Chuang's ruling in Maryland took the form of a preliminary injunction, which will remain in effect indefinitely as the case is litigated.

Chuang did not block the entire executive order, because a temporary ban on refugees isn’t necessarily discriminatory. Plaintiffs in the Maryland case also wanted to stop a portion of the order that would reduce the number of refugees allowed to enter the country this fiscal year from 110,000 to 50,000.
The Trump administration argued that the ban was intended to protect the United States from terrorism. President Trump’s reaction to the blocking of his second travel ban was:
"This ruling makes us look weak … We're going to win. We're going to keep our citizens safe. The danger is clear. The law is clear. The need for my executive order is clear" - http://www.dailynews.com/government-and ... riminatory

If I understand correctly the number of refugees allowed to enter the USA has been lawfully reduced this fiscal year from 110,000 to 50,000. 110,000 is already much lower than the relative amount of immigrants coming to my home country the Netherlands…
I don’t believe for a second that Donald Trump really tries to ban Muslims from entering the USA; I believe this is a charade to divert the attention from what is really going on, while marking time for the planned false flag attack at which time the legal system will get the blame for jeopardising the national security of the USA.

Trump has reasons to divert the attention away from yet another man on his team; again Russia is involved…

US attorney general Jefferson Beauregard "Jeff" Sessions III is another lawyer, who is under scrutiny because he blatantly lied about his ties to Russia.
At the Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing in January, Senator Al Franken asked Sessions what he would do as Attorney General "if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign".
Sessions replied: that he was “not aware of any of those activities” and “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it".

On January 17, Session repeated in reply to written questions from Senator Pat Leahy, that he had no contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government regarding the 2016 election.
On March 1, Sessions came under scrutiny after it became public knowledge public that he did have contact with the Russian government officials. Apparently Sessions had met the Russian ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, twice during Trump’s campaign (the ambassador that repeatedly discussed with Michael Flynn), once at the Republican National Convention in July, and again in his Senate office in September.

On March 1, Sessions replied to this (false?) news with "I never met with any Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign. I have no idea what this allegation is about. It is false".
Yeah sure - they weren’t talking about “the campaign”...

Sessions had already started a nice “investigation” of the alleged interference of Russia in the presidential election, but on March 2, announced that he would “recuse” himself from these investigations: https://archive.is/ZPjAY

There is more dirt on Jeff Sessions, he has been accused of being racist, violating human rights and using his office to attack Democrats, opponents for political reasons (including revenge).
When I look at recent stories about Sessions’ racism, they look sugar coated, but older articles are much harsher.
In 1986, Sessions was nominated by Reagan as judge of the US District Court for the Southern District of Alabama, but his nomination failed due to criticism of his record on civil rights and racism.

In March 1986, the widow of Martin Luther King, Loretta Scott King, sent a letter opposing the appointment of Sessions as Judge on the District Court, because “Mr. Sessions has used the awesome powers of his office in a shabby attempt to intimidate and frighten elderly black voters”.
The most damaging statements came from the black Thomas Figures that had worked for Sessions, who testified that Sessions repeatedly called him “boy” and told him to “be careful what you say to white folks”.
Figures also told about an instance when Sessions was discussing the civil Hodge case with Figures and told him that “I wish I could decline on all of them". Figures understood that Sessions wanted to decline civil rights cases in general.

J. Gerald Hebert, a senior civil rights attorney at the Department of Justice, testified that Sessions had described a white attorney as a “disgrace to his race” for working with the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). Hebert also claimed, that Sessions had called various civil rights organisations, including the National Council of Churches and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference: “un-American”.

Hebert was threatened by Alabama senator Jeremiah Denton, a close ally to Sessions, to help him get appointed as US District Court: “He said that I’d better get out there and straighten up this nomination, or else I might find myself packing my bags when I got back to the justice department”.

In 1990, after departing Sessions’ office and returning to private practice, Figures was defending a civil rights activist accused of dealing crack cocaine. A drug dealer, John Christopher, was expected to testify against Figures’ client. Figures went to see Christopher in jail, unaware that Christopher was offered a deal to set Figures up, and was wearing a wire. Christopher asked Figures to pay him $50,000 to stop him from testifying. Figures didn´t decline this offer. Figures later testified at his trial that he did this so he could have Christopher charged with attempted bribery.

In 1992, Figures was charged with attempting to bribe Christopher by offering $50,000. Figures faced a potential 15-year prison sentence and $250,000 fine if convicted, but was acquitted in March 1993.
Douglas Wicks, a former Mobile County commissioner, spent more than 5 years in prison after being convicted on charges that were brought against him by Sessions a few months after he had accused Sessions of calling him a “nigger”. According to Wicks: “Sessions decided to go after me because he didn’t get the federal judgeship”.
A businessman was sent into Wicks’ office by the FBI, wearing a wire, and recorded Wicks saying that he welcomed campaign contributions. The businessman was seeking a waste haulage contract from the county. Sessions accused Wicks of taking $3,000 in cash that the businessman had left in an envelope on his desk. Wicks denied that he ever saw this envelope: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... as-figures

Another interesting case is that in 1985, Sessions accused 3 black civil rights activists, known as the Marion Three, for voter fraud. This included Martin Luther King’s former aide Albert Turner. The defendants were accused of tampering with absentee ballots in the 1984 primary election. They charged them with violations of federal mail fraud statutes.
What makes this affair seem racist is that in 1982, Sessions was asked by then-District Attorney Roy L. Johnson to investigate voting irregularities including interference with absentee ballots in Perry County. In 1983, a majority-black state grand jury found that the right of black Perry County citizens to vote had been tampered with — and asked the federal government to intervene. But Sessions did not investigate that case.
The Marion Three were acquitted of all charges: https://archive.is/83esG

In my opinion this last story doesn’t prove that all of these “Democrats” were innocent, but it does show how corrupt lawyers (like Sessions) use their position to help their “friends”...

There are other accusations against Sessions. The following story accuses Session of charging Democrats for political reasons, including: Lambert Mims, Bob Gulledge, and Gary Greenough.
Gurney Owens alleged that after he had been caught on tape soliciting a bribe from a local businessman he was offered a deal if he would frame some Democrats. Owens didn’t play along and was sentenced to 10 years in prison: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... nistration
Last edited by Firestarter on Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Post on the starvation of Yemen removed to “new” thread: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1146

Keywords: President, dictator Saleh resigned , USA and Saudi Arabia, Mansour Hadi, bombers, bombs, missiles, United Nations Security Council resolution, Tariq Riebl, blockade, starvation, drone strikes
Last edited by Firestarter on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Post on the starvation of Yemen removed to “new” thread: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1146

Keywords: Saudi Arabia, humanitarian laws, famine, Britain, Houthis, Adel al-Jubeir, John Kerry, Boris Johnson Fox letter
Last edited by Firestarter on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

One of the differences between the USA and Europe, is that in Europe censorship is more complete. Sometimes politicians get blamed, but never the English or Dutch Royal families.

Angela Merkel is already blaming Putin and Russia for her expected losses at the upcoming election in September 2017. Merkel lost in recent regional elections, with her CDU finishing third behind the SPD and AfD in her constituency of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
The Turkey of Erdogan will do what it can with all kinds of dirty accusations against German to help poor Angela. But this could go still go wrong, so Merkel is aiming for full censorship of posters on the internet. Journalists are already under strict control for some time now.
The retired head of ZDF Bonn (a German public television broadcaster like the BBC), Dr Wolfgang Herles, admitted that the networks get ordered from the German government on what to report.

Public trust of the mainstream media is at an historic low, with only about one third of the public trusting it in America.
Social media is under attack as well with so-called “fake news” now classed as hate speech. This allows the government to increase censorship under the guise of fighting terrorism: http://truepublica.org.uk/eu/germany-ce ... elections/

The European parliament’s president has the authority to remove “offending” videos from the internet: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02 ... ll-switch/

Political scientists and German journalist Udo Ulfkotte told in several interviews that he had to cooperate with the CIA and German intelligence agencies and put his name under biased publications under the threat of being fired.
Ulfkotte described how German journalists and politicians are recruited by the intelligence agencies to write stories that serve the geopolitical interests of Washington. He also published a book (in German) about this in 2014.
Udo Ulfkotte died of a “heart attack” on 13 January 2017, aged 56: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Udo_Ulfkotte