The totalitarian state

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
editor
Site Admin

How to Make Elections Absolutely Honest

Post by editor »

I’ve heard that the American electorate is so disgusted with Donald Trump, that even crooked Hillary can lead in the polls with a large margin.
My opinion, based on my own experience and observation, is that the national elections in the U.S. are completely fixed.

The elite go to great pains to make sure no one gets on the ballot unless he is already owned. Since the elite own both horses in the race, it is immaterial which one wins.

Occasionally someone who is not pre-approved gets on the ballot. Trump may be an example of that, or he may be a trojan horse-- at this point I can't tell. Members of the elite seem to be very upset that Trump might win the election, but it might easily be a case of Uncle Remus' Br'er Rabbit pleading, "Please don't throw me in the briar patch!"

What I can easily discern is this: The winner of a national election need not necessarily be the one who got the most popular votes, or in the case of the President, the most electoral votes. The race is decided according to the wishes of the elite, and whether they calculate they can get away with declaring a particular candidate the winner.

To that end polls are used, along with a constant barrage from media personalities, to convince the masses that a race is close. It doesn't have to actually be close, as long as a significant number of the population believes it's close.

That way, when a winner is announced who was not really the popular choice, riots are avoided because the majority of people believe they simply lost. If they knew the truth, that the election was blatantly stolen, the people might rise up.

The most recent historical example of this is the last U.S. Presidential race, which I believe was stolen from Ron Paul. But of course he was not anointed by the elite.

I personally believe it is not possible for Hillary Clinton to actually be as popular as she is currently rated in the polls. She is, without a doubt, completely corrupt. There is so much evidence of this, easily available, that only the dimmest bulbs could fail to grasp it. While my opinion of the intelligence of the average American steadily wanes, I do not believe the average American is evil or corrupt. It logically follows that the majority of Americans could not possibly elect such a known criminal as Hillary.

The only way she will be declared the winner is if the fix is in-- and make no mistake, the fix is in. The only way she will not be declared the winner is if either (a) Trump is really the elite's man after all, or (b) in the elite's judgement they cannot declare Hillary the winner without inciting mass riots, and widespread loss of faith in the integrity of the system.

If you always look at national politics while keeping in mind that most western nations are owned and controlled by the central bank (ultimately Rothschild Bank of London), you can never be too far off the mark in assessing any situation.

Absolutely Honest Elections

I've said it before-- the only honest election system is one in which every voter openly claims his vote. Do away with secret ballots, which have always been a device employed by those in power to influence elections.

If a database was compiled with the name and address of every voter, along with how they voted, and that was made available free on the internet, then election fraud would be impossible. Every voter could verify for himself that his vote was correctly tallied. Every voter could examine the houses on his block, and easily see that Aunt Millie, who died ten years ago, should not appear on the voter list. It would be easy to catch the fact that twenty voters should not be using the address of the vacant house halfway up the block.

Such a database would be self-policing. But it will never happen because such a plan would require the support of people currently holding offices which they only gained through the current corrupt system.

You may experience a kneejerk reaction of repulsion at such a plan. If so, think back to your days in public (government) school, in which you were conditioned to worship and revere the secret ballot as though it were almost a god in its own right. Then type "history Australian ballot" into a search engine, and read what you find. You will learn that the secret ballot was born in a prison colony, as a measure to control the voters and influence the outcome of elections through fraud.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Firestarter

Re: The totalitarian state

Post by Firestarter »

editor wrote:I personally believe it is not possible for Hillary Clinton to actually be as popular as she is currently rated in the polls. She is, without a doubt, completely corrupt. There is so much evidence of this, easily available, that only the dimmest bulbs could fail to grasp it. While my opinion of the intelligence of the average American steadily wanes, I do not believe the average American is evil or corrupt. It logically follows that the majority of Americans could not possibly elect such a known criminal as Hillary.
On February 28, 1993 the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) without any legitimate reason raided the Mount Carmel Centre in Waco, Texas of David Koresh and his Branch Davidians. Then the FBI took control of the siege of the compound which lasted for 51 days.
After Koresh pledged to surrender just to be on the safe side on April 19, 1993 Delta Force agents of the FBI used tanks to punch holes in the walls, flooded the building with CS nerve gas and then set the whole place on fire, destroying all evidence. A total of 76 were murdered, 12 younger than 5 years of age, 21 younger than 16. Only three months after Bill Clinton became president: http://www.serendipity.li/waco.html

Of course it is very convincing that we were told that they had no choice, because they had to protect the children (after Koresh promised to surrender!). They must have been better off dead than being told that the US government is against God by that horrible David Koresh. And the story about suicide… are we to believe that this happened after or before the nerve gas?
U.S. Congressman Ron Paul stated that: “CS gas is banned under the Paris Convention on chemical warfare. The U.S. could not use it in war. It is illegal, but they would use it against their own citizens.” — The Washington Times, April 23, 1993.
Here’s the evidence that Attorney General Janet Reno approved the attack plans (of course she wouldn’t without the consent of the Clintons): https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/1999/09/waco-s04.html
editor wrote:Occasionally someone who is not pre-approved gets on the ballot. Trump may be an example of that, or he may be a trojan horse-- at this point I can't tell. Members of the elite seem to be very upset that Trump might win the election, but it might easily be a case of Uncle Remus' Br'er Rabbit pleading, "Please don't throw me in the briar patch!"
And that Donald Trump is in fact part of the Hillary campaign becomes ever more likely when you read his speech in front of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC): http://time.com/4267058/donald-trump-ai ... ranscript/
Here are a few quotes from Trump, about his love for Israel, this could make most that are no supporter of the Israeli government (and that’s the majority of Americans) vote for Hillary Clinton:
In 2001, weeks after the attacks on New York City and on Washington and, frankly, the attacks on all of us, attacks that perpetrated and they were perpetrated by the Islamic fundamentalists, Mayor Rudy Giuliani visited Israel to show solidarity with terror victims. I sent my plane because I backed the mission for Israel 100 percent.
When I’m president, believe me, I will veto any attempt by the U.N. to impose its will on the Jewish state. It will be vetoed 100 percent.
And you see that happening all the time, that pattern practiced by the president and his administration, including former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who is a total disaster, by the way. She and President Obama have treated Israel very, very badly.
And we will send a clear signal that there is no daylight between America and our most reliable ally, the state of Israel.
The following quote of Trump is completely ridiculous, knowing that it’s the USA and Israel that are financing and training terrorists in the Middle East:
Iran is a problem in Iraq, a problem in Syria, a problem in Lebanon, a problem in Yemen and will be a very, very major problem for Saudi Arabia. Literally every day, Iran provides more and better weapons to support their puppet states. Hezbollah, Lebanon received — and I’ll tell you what, it has received sophisticated anti-ship weapons, anti-aircraft weapons and GPS systems and rockets like very few people anywhere in the world and certainly very few countries have. Now they’re in Syria trying to establish another front against Israel from the Syrian side of the Golan Heights.
I think a strong case could be made for Richard Nixon as the best American president since John F. Kennedy was executed. If my information is correct Nixon was Watergated by Henry Kissinger (friendly with Clinton and Trump) and George H.W. Bush (also involved in the JFK assassination), because he didn’t want to participate in the depopulation agenda of Rockefeller and co.
Last edited by Firestarter on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:32 pmWhat is happening today is the creation of the totalitarian state where slavery is absolute. The Protocols of the elders of Zion give a good indication of how we – the slaves – are being ruled by the bankers: https://web.archive.org/web/20210212004 ... tocols.pdf
The following sections of the Protocols are especially relevant in connection to our “right to vote” in a one-party-state.

Protocol 5
8. In all ages the people of the world, equally with individuals, have accepted words for deeds, for THEY ARE CONTENT WITH A SHOW and rarely pause to note, in the public arena, whether promises are followed by performance.
Therefore we shall establish show institutions which will give eloquent proof of their benefit to progress.

Protocol 10
5. TO SECURE THIS WE MUST HAVE EVERYBODY VOTE WITHOUT DISTINCTION OF CLASSES AND QUALIFICATIONS, in order to establish an absolute majority, which cannot be got from the educated propertied classes.
In this way, by inculcating in all a sense of self-importance, we shall destroy among the GOYIM the importance of the family and its educational value and remove the possibility of individual minds splitting off, for the mob, handled by us, will not let them come to the front nor even give them a hearing; it is accustomed to listen to us only who pay it for obedience and attention.
In this way we shall create a blind, mighty force which will never be in a position to move in any direction without the guidance of our agents set at its head by us as leaders of the mob. The people will submit to this regime because it will know that upon these leaders will depend its earnings, gratifications and the receipt of all kinds of benefits.
13. In order that our scheme may produce this result we shall arrange elections in favor of such presidents as have in their past some dark, undiscovered stain, some "Panama" or other - then they will be trustworthy agents for the accomplishment of our plans out of fear of revelations and from the natural desire of everyone who has attained power, namely, the retention of the privileges, advantages and honor connected with the office of president.
The chamber of deputies will provide cover for, will protect, will elect presidents, but we shall take from it the right to propose new, or make changes in existing laws, for this right will be given by us to the responsible president, a puppet in our hands.

Naturally, the authority of the presidents will then become a target for every possible form of attack, but we shall provide him with a means of self-defense in the right of an appeal to the people, for the decision of the people over the heads of their representatives, that is to say, an appeal to that some blind slave of ours - the majority of the mob.
Independently of this we shall invest the president with the right of declaring a state of war. We shall justify this last right on the ground that the president as chief of the whole army of the country must have it at his disposal, in case of need for the defense of the new republican constitution, the right to defend which will belong to him as the responsible representative of this constitution.
Last edited by Firestarter on Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

There are some that say that Donald Trump is above corruption, because he is already a billionaire so doesn’t need the money. I will not insult your intelligence by explaining how ridiculous such a statement is.
In reality Trump isn’t the rich man he wants us all to believe. Trump has been borrowing all kinds of money, while his career as a “business man” is filled with failures. Trump has borrowed enough money to fool easily impressionable people, but in reality it is the money of others. Here’s a story that tells that Trump is rich in having other people’s money (that should be understood as that he’s enslaved by his financiers): https://italkyoubored.wordpress.com/201 ... been-rich/

When somebody tells everybody he’s billionaire, but in reality he’s loaned hundreds of millions, he’s a pathological liar, see the following quote: “A mobster who knew Trump socially said of him once, “He’d lie to you about what time of day it is – just for the practice.””.
According to this story in 1988 Donald Trump was indebted for $20 million. That’s a lot for a simple guy like me, and a complete imbecile like Trump could never have repaid this in an honest way. I found this link on this forum, by the way.

It is also known that the Clintons borrowed a lot of money in the Whitewater and Castle Grande investments that they couldn’t pay back. Clearly the Clintons are just too smart for me: borrowing more money to pay off a debt, is something I clearly cannot understand.
There is ample evidence that Hillary Clinton is a complete slave of her financiers. The Obama-Clinton administration has been so good to reward 10 big corporations with 0 federal tax, coincidentally these same corporations – General Electric, Boeing, Verizon, Bank of America, Citigroup, Pfizer, FedEx, Honeywell, Merck, Corning - have been so friendly to finance crooked Hillary’s presidential campaign (this cannot be a coincidence, can it?).
Citigroup got an astonishing 2.5 trillion dollar (that is 2,500,000 million) after the financial crisis, so they really get a bargain for financing Hillary for only 824,000 dollar in this campaign (EDIT - "new" link): https://www.sanders.senate.gov/top-10-c ... x-avoiders
(archived here: http://archive.is/btrMO)

When criminals, like Clinton and Trump, get on the throne of the American presidency, they will be a puppet in the hands of their financiers.
Donald Trump himself has explained in 2015 how financing politicians really means buying them:
I gave to many people, before this, before two months ago, I was a businessman. I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And do you know what? When I need something from them two years later, three years later, I call them, they are there for me.
Here’s this quote of Trump and many more about the impact of money on politrics in the USA: https://theintercept.com/2015/07/30/pol ... ects-vote/
Last edited by Firestarter on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Not only is there a strong affiliation between Hollywood and the CIA, but since the 1910s also with the Pentagon. The Pentagon has given “advice” and provided material and personnel for lots of movies; Phil Strub was involved with over 50 movies for the Pentagon: https://web.archive.org/web/20170429073 ... ation.html

The single most commercially successful director of all time is Steven Spielberg.
Although his movies are pitifully predictable and filled with all kinds of clichés, his early movies often struck a chord with me. From the end of the 1980s his movies filled me with an ever growing amount of disgust. He’s also involved in producing computer games.
The following quote about Spielberg’s involvement with both the Pentagon and Bilderberg can be found in Order out of chaos of John Paul Watson:
In February 1997 a leading light in the British film industry leaked the story that Spielberg and executives of his company DreamWorks had secretly met with senior Pentagon officials in Los Angeles.
The officials told Spielberg to ‘stop everything’ and produce a movie whose subject matter involved meteors and/or comets.

One year later Deep Impact was in the can. The film describes a comet hurtling towards earth and the fight for who has the privilege of access to an underground bunker. Who were these Pentagon officials and why were they so eager for Bilderberg asset Spielberg to produce a movie about a threat from outer space?
Commencing in December 2002, the SciFi Channel will screen Taken, Spielberg's 20hour miniseries focusing on alien abduction. The cost of this production was a staggering $120 million making it the most expensive miniseries in television history. You'd think Spielberg would by now have tired of the genre, but his elite controllers are really zealous to implant this alien paradigm in the minds of the public.”
Steven Spielberg is known to have attended Bilderberg in 1999 and perhaps in other years. There are also allegations that the infamous “Alien Autopsy” and “Alien Interview” footage were Spielberg productions
Here’s this quote plus additional information on how Spielberg is involved in getting the world ready for the alien false flag terrorist attack (an interesting presumption that I think is too farfetched): http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... racy48.htm

I found the following quote from Peter Biskind about the purpose of Spielberg’s productions: "infantilizing the audience, reconstituting the spectator as child, then overwhelming him and her with sound and spectacle, obliterating irony, aesthetic self-consciousness, and critical reflection”.
On August 11, 1999 Spielberg received the Department of Defense Medal for Distinguished Public Service from Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen at the Pentagon.
Spielberg is also close with the Clintons. Spielberg supported Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign with $1 million. Here’s Spielberg with Bill Clinton as he accepts the 2009 Philadelphia Liberty Medal.
Attachments
Spielberg-Clinton - Liberty medal (2009).JPG
Spielberg-Clinton - Liberty medal (2009).JPG (96.88 KiB) Viewed 36068 times
Last edited by Firestarter on Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

The woman sitting to Spielberg's left bears a striking resemblance to Carly Fiorina, but the caption for the photo gives her name and title as "Linda E. Johnson, President and Chief Executive Officer of the National Constitution Center."

Sure does look like Fiorina.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Firestarter

Trump – Obama founder of ISIS

Post by Firestarter »

Regularly stories are put on the internet with similar keyword as something I have written to prevent my stories from popping up in internet searches.

Last Friday, August 5, I’ve posted evidence on this forum that ISIS was supported by the Obama-Clinton administration. Just 4 days later Donald Trump helped his good friend Hillary Clinton in an obvious ploy to bury this information by accusing president Obama of being the “founder of ISIS” and “the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton”.
Surely our “democracy” of total corruption needs to be protected by preventing the good, hard working slaves from finding out the truth. I’ve also got evidence that the results of internet searches are manipulated (you could call that censorship). When I searched with Google.nl, Yahoo.com and Duckduckgo.com with “Obama ISIS “crooked Hillary” Clinton “Donald Trump” president”: the speech of Donald Trump gets a lot of results, but my story on this forum isn’t in the search results at all.

I found even more evidence of the support by Hillary Clinton for the terrorist attack on the American consulate in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.
At 7:19 pm, ET in the early stages of the terrorist attack, Jeremy Bash sent an email that forces were identified that could assist the consulate (after they refused to answer his phone call). The deputies of Secretary of State Clinton simply forgot to approve this option.
A former Special Forces member explained to Bryan Suits in a popular radio show in Los Angeles that the Commanders In extreme Force (CIF) were available to help the consulate.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta lied in 2013 that there hadn’t been enough time to get forces to the scene in Benghazi: http://archive.is/bYpoR

I don’t think Hillary Clinton will ever lose the nickname “crooked” again…

Part of post removed to “new” thread on the “false flags” against Syria: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1071
Keywords: “Syria, IDEAL ATMOSPHERE, Al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), ISIS, DISSENTERS, MOSUL AND RAMADI, RENEWED MOMENTUM, JIHAD SUNNI, ARAB WORLD, Hillary Clinton
Last edited by Firestarter on Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Part of post removed to “new” thread on the “false flags” against Syria, Mossad agent Simon Elliot, senator John McCain: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1071
Keywords: “Syria, Al-Baghdadi, ISIS, Snowden, Mossad agent Simon Elliot, senator John McCain, Muhammed Noor”

Part of post removed to “new” thread on John McCain: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1474
Keywords: “senator John McCain, execution video James Foley, pictures Al-Baghdadi, Abdelhakim Belhadj, NATO forces, overthrow Colonel Gaddafi, Muhammed Noor
Attachments
John McCain-Al-Baghdadi.jpg
John McCain-Al-Baghdadi.jpg (78.99 KiB) Viewed 36036 times
Last edited by Firestarter on Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I have written about the criminality of crooked Hillary Clinton, but unfortunately didn’t give enough attention to the man that wants us all to believe he’s as rich as Scrooge McDuck, but has much more in common with Donald Duck (Trump). I found an interesting collection of some scandals in Trump’s history that almost puts him in league with the Clintons.

Trump’s companies went bankrupt no less than 4 times (this doesn’t even include the bankruptcy scheme with convicted felon George Soros). In 1991 and 1992 Trump’s Taj Mahal and Trump plaza casinos went bankrupt. At this time Donald Duck was already indebted for 900 million dollar. In 2004 Trump Hotels and Casino Resorts went bankrupt with $1.8 billion in debt; in 2009 the newly named Trump Entertainment Resorts went bankrupt a second time. I’m just a simple man: if somebody has gone bankrupt 4 times he doens’t own billions of dollars.
In the 1970s Trump ran some housing sites where blacks were discriminated against. In 1981 he bought another building in New York on Central Park South, where he used every trick in the book to chase the tenants away so he could tear it down and build luxury condos. He had the heat turned off, refused to make repairs and had ads in the newspaper offering to house homeless people.
In 1980 Trump demolished the Bonwit Teller store in New York to build the Trump Tower, for which he hired 200 undocumented Polish workers, that got nothing at all or substandard wages ($5 per hour). In 1991 Trump was convicted for avoiding to pay union pension and welfare contributions for the workers. The decision was appealed, and ultimately settled in 1999.
Since the 1980s Trump has repeatedly had to defend himself in court because he simply had refused to pay employees for services rendered.

Trump has repeatedly been fined for breaking casino rules. Trump once loaned $3.5 million from his father Fred, for which he was fined $30,000. Trump also had to pay $200,000 for keeping black croupiers from the gambling table. In 1986 Trump violated antitrust rules in New Jersey by buying up stock in casinos of the competition, for which he got fined $750,000. Trump also got a fine of $450,000 for breaking rules in buying nine luxury cars.
This information is mostly from the following story: http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... ls/474726/

You must agree it is nothing less than pathetic that Trump sued reporter Tim O’Brien for $5 billion, because he had dared to claim in his book TrumpNation that Donald Duck Trump is only worth $150 to 250 million. Even the court found this so ridiculous, that the law suit was tossed.
But it can get even more idiotic - Trump has sued comedian Bill Maher for $5 million, who claimed that Trump was from an orang-utan father. In this story are also a few tricks of Trump to increase his market value. In 2005 Trump bought a mansion in Palm Beach, for $41 million, and then “sold” it three years later for $100 million. Trump paid $7.9 million for a house which was on the books for $60 million. He bought Albemarle for $6.5 million that was listed for $100 million. Trump calls himself a master in negotiating, but this is nothing else than corruption and creative bookkeeping: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc ... mp/309261/

The Trump University and the Trump Institute faced law suits from former students that claimed that they had been ripped off with useless materials and worthless lessons. I think these “students” had no right to complain, they should’ve known before enlisting that they could have better watched some Donald Duck cartoons, than listen to lessons about becoming “rich” quick the Donald Trump way. Right here on this forum you can get the lessons for free and it only takes a few minutes to learn.
You make a deal with a group of some 100 likeminded individuals and convince them that the way to go - is to make you a billionaire. Then you – together with your group of 100 - simply start a media campaign that you are worth more than 100 million dollars. If anybody disputes this “fact”, you start a law suit for libel for at least a million dollar (any settlement makes money). The great advantage is that in the second law suit for libel, you can copy/paste 80% of the legal documents.

With your reputation of multimillionaire you borrow as much as you can, which you invest with as much risk as possible. If you go bankrupt, you can simply continue with some new company. At the same time you try to befriend the rich and famous in the hope they will throw you a bone.
Each year you assault the media with ever increasing wealth. You can even sell your name to any company that’s willing to pay.

Part of post removed to “new” thread on the “false flags” against Syria: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1071
Keywords: “Syria, correction, Seymour Hersh, terrorists
Attachments
Donald Duck Trump.jpg
Donald Duck Trump.jpg (7.19 KiB) Viewed 36021 times
Last edited by Firestarter on Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Firestarter,

I am not a Trump fan, and I will not be voting in the election, so I don't have a dog in the race. However, if given my preference, I would rather see an actual dog (golden retrievers, and black labs are my personal favorites) in the office, than Hillary Clinton.

No candidate is perfect. The fact that so many elite and establishment people (even amongst the Republicans) hate Trump, to me is a reason to like him. That, and his disdain for political correctness, make him a much more attractive proposition than Lying Crooked Hillary.

I also think back to when Carter was in office, and how the U.S. was a laughing stock because Carter was so weak. I never thought anyone could be worse than Carter, but Obama pulled it off with ease. Whether or not you liked Reagan, the thing that even Democrats admire about him is that he projected strength. Many people might have disliked Reagan, but almost everyone respected him. Hillary can't provide enough strength to measure up even to Obama. Trump is strong and confident.

Most of America sees this, and I think an honest poll would reflect something like an 80% advantage to Trump. That's just my opinion.

What concerns me about your post is how many "crimes" of Trump you've cited which aren't legitimate crimes at all. You've taken a hatchet piece from the Atlantic, which deals in mostly innuendo and emotion, and used it as your basis to tell us this is why we should hate Trump. I'm not buying it. If that's the best the Atlantic can do, when Hillary has committed real crimes for which she should be in prison, they should turn in their journalistic credentials.

Here are some of my thoughts about why this Atlantic article is crap:
Trump’s companies went bankrupt...
Trump has many companies. Some of them went bankrupt. Big deal. Anyone who hasn't failed, hasn't lived. The measure of success is how you handle failure. Do you give up, or do you brush yourself off and try again? The U.S.A. went bankrupt in 1933 and is still in receivership. Maybe Trump's experience with bankruptcy will be an advantage.
In the 1970s Trump ran some housing sites where blacks were discriminated against. In 1981 he bought another building in New York on Central Park South, where he used every trick in the book to chase the tenants away so he could tear it down and build luxury condos. He had the heat turned off, refused to make repairs and had ads in the newspaper offering to house homeless people.
From what I've read, those 1970s housing sites were his father's, but I could be wrong. In any case, how many of us can say we've never discriminated over the past forty years? As for chasing tenants out of a building, allegations of the "slumlord" type are always emotional appeals made by people who have never been landlords. Last I knew, New York has rent control.

Do you know what rent control is? A board of bureaucrats tells the owners of buildings they can't raise their rents, no matter how high their expenses rise. The building owner is not free to succeed or fail based on his own business sense. Instead he is held hostage by people who extort his resources as long as he can keep his head above water, and then decry him as a crook and a failure when he can no longer subsidize them. This applies to both bureaucrat and tenant.

Oh, and... running ads in the newspaper offering to house homeless people is a BAD thing?
Since the 1980s Trump has repeatedly had to defend himself in court because he simply had refused to pay employees for services rendered.
There are usually two sides to every story. A person finds himself in court because someone sues him-- often for no other reason than he has deep pockets. Suing is one thing, winning is another. Winning a partial settlement is not the same as "winning", since the partial amount may have been what the plaintiff was really entitled to in the first place, but didn't want to settle for. If you do $1000 worth of work for me, and demand $2000 in payment, I may not pay you at all until you agree to accept the $1000. If you sue me, and win an award for $1000, who really won?
Trump was fined...
Do you think government bureaucracy always fines people for real offences, and not just because the victims have deep pockets?

A bureaucracy once tried to fine me $10,000. They said they had "determined" that while I had NOT violated the law, in their opinion I had violated the "spirit of the law". I spent more than a year fighting them off, and ended up revoking an occupational license which was the basis of their control over me. They probably spent more than $100,000 in man-hours trying to collect $10,000 from me, which they never got, all for a "crime" which wasn't a crime because even by their own admission I had not violated any law.

You've got to admit that alleging someone was fined $450,000 for breaking rules in buying nine luxury cars, is nothing short of trying to incite envy. Rules for buying cars? Seriously?
Trump has sued comedian Bill Maher for $5 million, who claimed that Trump was from an orang-utan father.
This isn't something I'd sue for, but it's Trump's reputation, not mine. You can't turn on the TV without listening to Maher, Kimmel, and all the rest, say anything they think they can get away with to persuade us to hate Trump. When does a man decide enough is enough?

A few weeks ago I found out that an officer in a homeowners association is telling people who have bought land from me that I spent five years in a federal prison for embezzlement. I've never been to federal prison and never been charged, let alone convicted of embezzlement. People tell stories all the time, and I've got a pretty thick skin. This is different. This idiot has been telling lies to my buyers, trying to get them to cancel the deals. So far, unsuccessfully, as far as I know. But how many prospective buyers has he been able to run off? I have no idea. One of these buyers has given me a sworn affidavit as to what this officer told him. If I can get just one more affidavit, I'm going to sue this man, and I'll probably end up owning his house, his car, and everything he has in the bank. That's what slander and libel laws are for.
Trump bought property for one price, and then sold it for a higher price...
Seriously? This is a bad thing? Again, an emotional appeal to incite envy.
Trump University...
In my opinion, if any court grants a judgement against Trump based on the fact that they paid for instruction at Trump University, and then didn't make all the money they thought they would, then every college and university in American should be subject to the same standard.

How many college graduates do you suppose are out there right now, paying off exorbitant student loans with their meagre burger-flipping stipend? If Trump University graduates have cause to sue, then what about all the graduates of these other colleges?

I appreciate your posts here, Firestarter, so please don't take this as a personal attack. But I hope you'll see this Atlantic article for what it is-- a bunch of tripe.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com