How can they get away with this ?

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
Guardian

How can they get away with this ?

Post by Guardian »

On the 12 November 2001 just 2 months and one day after the 9/11 attack an American Airlines jetliner bound from New York to Santo Domingo with 260 people aboard plunged into a neighborhood in Queens minutes after takeoff from John F Kennedy International airport

The aircraft -- American Airlines Flight 587, an Airbus A-300 fully loaded with fuel and carrying 251 passengers and 9 crew members -- took off from runway 31L at Kennedy International Airport at 9:14 a.m. for the Dominican Republic

No one on the plane survived

The pilot was Mr Edward A States - more on him later .................

Class Action Law Suit - Stanley Hilton

Eight months after the 9/11 attack a $ 7 Billion lawsuit was filed against President Bush on behalf of families who lost loved ones. It was filed by San Francisco lawyer , Stanley Hilton , a former aide to Presidential candidate Bob Dole. It alleged that Bush and and other Government officials allowed the attacks to happen for political gain and that Osama Bin Laden had been used as a scapegoat

One of Stanley Hilton's planned witnesses was a pilot on the doomed American Airlines Flight 587 - a certain Mr Edward A States .......................... He had informed Hilton that he had been in the Control Tower at New York's Kennedy airport while the hijackings were taking place and he knew the official story was not true and he had qualms about keeping quiet about what he had witnessed

The "unofficial rumour" at American Airlines was that the plane was sabotaged so that the pilot could not testify

Extract from "The New York Times - 13 November 2001 :

"As the plane ascended into a brilliant, blue sky, something caused it to wobble, flip abruptly on its nose and veer straight down, shedding pieces. With an explosive roar and plumes of black smoke, the plane ripped through the roofs of two- and three-story frame houses in Belle Harbor.

John Baxter, a real estate broker who lives near where the plane hit, said he heard what sounded like three explosions close together. ''I went down to my nephew's house,'' he said, ''and in the back of his yard was the engine of the plane.''

Eyewitnesses to the crash said that while the plane was still in the air one of the engines seemed to burst into flames -- they differed on whether it was the right or left engine -- and then the burning engine broke off from the wing of the plane. Stripped of the engine, these witnesses said, the aircraft twisted in the air, turned on its nose and dropped. ''I was walking the dog on the boardwalk,'' Dale Preta said. ''I saw the plane tilted sideways, with flame coming out from the middle, and then it nosed down.''

Full link to article : http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/13/nyreg ... gewanted=1

Stanley Hilton said his experience since filing the suit had left him shocked at the behaviour of the mainstream media , who were clearly just "foot soldiers for Bush" and attempts were made to disbar him which in June 2012 were successful
Guardian

Re: How can they get away with this ?

Post by Guardian »

John Baxter, a real estate broker who lives near where the plane hit, said he heard what sounded like three explosions close together. ''I went down to my nephew's house,'' he said, ''and in the back of his yard was the engine of the plane.''

Eyewitnesses to the crash said that while the plane was still in the air one of the engines seemed to burst into flames -- they differed on whether it was the right or left engine -- and then the burning engine broke off from the wing of the plane. Stripped of the engine, these witnesses said, the aircraft twisted in the air, turned on its nose and dropped. ''I was walking the dog on the boardwalk,'' Dale Preta said. ''I saw the plane tilted sideways, with flame coming out from the middle, and then it nosed down.''

The National Transportation Safety Board - Official Aircraft Accident Report

"The National Transportation Safety Board determines that the probable cause of this accident was the in-flight separation of the vertical stabilizer as a result of the loads beyond ultimate design that were created by the first officer's unnecessary and excessive rudder pedal inputs."

Full report : http://www.ntsb.gov/news/events/2004/be ... index.html

The Pilot - Edward A States

Edward A States was a Captain for 10 of his 16 years with American Airlines and was a member of the US Air Force Reserves for 10 years - he was an active member of the Trinity Episcopal Church and frequently did volunteer work for the Church

He was only 42 years old and was Father to 2 sons when he died - but the full list runs to 265 lives including 5 enfants .........................................

Full link : http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/15/nyreg ... t-587.html

"Witness Eddie Niedes said he saw an engine on the wing blow up seconds before the plane plunged to the ground.He went on: "It was very fast. I don't think the pilot had any choice but to go straight down. It was very, very frightening. I was watching the plane from my office all the way along and it blew up right in front of my eyes."

"Beverly Browne, from Brooklyn, New York, said she saw white smoke coming from the plane before it crashed."

Full link to article : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... crash.html

"Not the child, please not the child," sobbed Germania Brito who was waiting for her sister Mariana Flores, her sister's husband, John, and their 2-year-old son Isaias. "May God help us all."