Starting Christian jural societies across America County by County

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
David

Starting Christian jural societies across America County by County

Post by David »

I am one of the old timers over 20 yrs. ago and with all the political happenings I can see how John,Randy, and John were thinking. I am in Tennessee and believe with God's help we can bring America back to a de jure Lawful civil government. Who is with me? It will take a real battle! My family was at Bunker Hill, Lexington, Concord and with General George Washington at the Battle of Trenton, NJ to name a few. Give me liberty or give me death! Do we want to remain slaves all of our lives?
notmartha

Re: Starting Christian jural societies across America County by County

Post by notmartha »

Welcome David. I've read The Book of Hundreds numerous times. A few questions for you...

I take by your use of the word "America" you are talking specifically about a "civil government" and not the land or the people inhabiting the land. Why do you "believe" God would help reestablish any government, be it "de jure" or "de facto," outside of His government?

Biblically, what would this government look like? Would it include fictional planes called states and counties?

What does "Starting Christian jural societies across America County by County" look like in real time?

In 2 Corinthians 6 it says:

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty."

Coming out from among them, not trying to fight from within, is the only Biblical way I know of to actually be a nation blessed by God. But maybe I'm wrong...
David

Post by David »

I am very new at this posting stuff so I did not even know you responded. Sorry I am still getting used to this system.
Thank you for your voice.

A question: Which version of the Book of the Hundreds did you read? I have the original # 404208 that I received
from Randy Lee. Please let me know.

Also let me know how you get a notice about my response. I still do not know how that works.
God bless you!
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

David wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:01 am Which version of the Book of the Hundreds did you read?
4th edition
David wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:01 am Also let me know how you get a notice about my response.
I don't get notices, I just check site regularly. You can, however, receive a notice by checking the box that says "Notify me when a reply is posted" in the options tab when you post a reply.