Starved by the banks

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Time is running out

Post by Firestarter » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Since several months the people in the internet cafés where I search for information, write my posts and legal documents have been replaced by body doubles. What’s especially strange is that they mimic the voices of the originals they’ve replaced almost perfectly. They fail however in impersonating the body functions of the originals.
Since several weeks in all these internet cafés either I’m attacked by radiation (X-ray or gamma ray), which makes me sick and hurts my eyes, coming from the (new) computer screens or poison gas.
In my house the radiation has been heavily increased in the last week. The last time I listened to a CD, I had to put something in front of the (new) screen because it hurts my eyes.

I don’t think I can continue to post for much longer.
User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Starved by the banks

Post by Firestarter » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:45 pm

Firestarter wrote:
Firestarter wrote:On January 22, 2014 I felt some kind of radiation coming from a ceiling lamp. When I looked behind the lamp, to my surprise I saw 16 power cables attached to this one lamp. On January 23 I filed charges with the police for breaking and entering in my apartment and trying to kill me. The police threatened to lock me up if I refused to speak to the state psychiatrists of Mentum.
That same day I talked to 2 psychiatrists of Mentrum for 45 minutes, that told me it’s not strange when suddenly 16 power wires (instead of 2) are attached to a lamp. They told me that they were willing to give me treatment for my delusions; I answered I expected them to at least make a house call first. At the appointment on January 28, nobody showed up (which I had already expected); a day later they delivered a letter that they came to my house but I didn’t open the door.
On November 29 I got a bill for the talk with Mentrum on January 23 from my health care insurance Univé for an amount of 1073 euro. On December 8 I filed a complaint at Univé. On December 16 Univé decided my complaint is unfounded. On December 22 I asked Univé to re-evaluate my complaint; on January 7, 2015 they decided that also the re-evaluation shows that the complaint is unfounded.
(...)
On February 18 (within 6 weeks) I summoned the bailiff of Univé to set aside the default judgement. When I delivered this subpoena at the Court house in Amsterdam, the government official yelled at my request for a confirmation that it was received, that if I want a copy I should make this myself.
After the 3 legal documents after my subpoena, the bailiff got an additional chance to present it’s case and then they informed me that the court plans to pass judgement on June 20, 2016.

The verdict of November 17 was issued by Judge Mr. C.L.J.M. de Waal, that works for both Kluwer and the court that rules on the official complaints against the attorneys in Amsterdam (Raad van Discipline). Several attorneys that represented me to harm me, worked for Kluwer and I have been deceived by several corrupt judges that also work for Kluwer (the largest publisher in the Netherlands). The judge that on May 15, 2015 decided that my bank accounts should be blocked, Mr. Drs. A.P. Schoonbrood-Wessels, is the chairman of the Raad van Discipline.
Last August 15 Judge C.L.J.M. de Waal decided that I not only have to pay 880 euro for the 45 minute talk on January 23, 2014 to which I was forced by the police, but also an additional 470 euro for “salary”.
This verdict is based on the assumption that health care insurance Univé doesn’t have to proof anything, but that all the evidence that I provide can be ignored (the true nature of a court of law?).
This means that any criminal organisation – like bank, insurance and government agency – can decide that I have to pay them whatever they find appropriate.
Without attorney I cannot appeal to a higher court.

I´ve heard wonderful stories about justice, but where oh where can I find it?
User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Starved by the banks

Post by Firestarter » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:14 pm

Yesterday, August 30, ronpaulforums.com placed my topic (with parts of this thread) to the almost unfindable “Hot topics” while blocking the thread, so I cannot even reply to the insulting remarks.
Ron Paul and his son Rand have been corrupt politicians for years, so this isn’t surprising.
User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Starved by the banks

Post by Firestarter » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:24 pm

My bank accounts are still illegally blocked; on August 26 the judge in my court case against Eisenberger postponed the verdict to September 23.

Since January 2005 I’ve been represented by no less than 11 law firms, that all stabbed me in the back (or at least tried to). They have billed me for over 60,000 euro (for pleading against me, that is).
You must have heard the phrase: “everything you say can and will be used against you”. It is really the good cop/bad cop routine they play. The good cop (attorney) to defend you against the bad cop (police). When you’re the victim of state terrorism, the stupidest thing you can do, is to trust an attorney.

Attorney 1, J.D. van der Heijden. Van der Heijden was ordered (without my consent) to represent me from January until May 2005. He pleaded that I must be locked up in a psychiatric hospital, because I’m dangerous because of a mental disorder, which is clear because I think being locked up in a psychiatric hospital, without the right to appeal and without having committed any crime, is a violation of my human rights.
Law firm 2, Palthe Oberman attorneys Christiaan Oberman and Karol Hillebrandt. Represented me from September 2005 till July 2015 to plead that because I misbehaved terribly towards my employer ABN AMRO bank, they had to know I was mentally ill, so they had no right to fire me (because this is prohibited when somebody is ill), and had to pay my overdue salary. When in 2011 I noticed that in front of the Supreme Court, my own attorneys were pleading against me, that ABN AMRO didn’t owe me any money, I replaced him. In June, July 2015 I made commitments with Palthe Oberman again, knowing that since 2011 all attorneys had pleaded against me even worse than him, and then he pleaded that the unlawful blocking of my bank accounts (which almost starved me to death) shouldn’t be lifted. I later found out that Oberman knew psychiatrist Jules Tielens, that discussed with ABN AMRO how I could be locked up, and fantasised the expert testimony (without examining me) that led to me being tortured for half a year in a psychiatric hospital in 2005. Oberman has published a book for Kluwer publishers and in June 2015 got a reward for pleading against me, by taking a spot in the court that rules over the attorneys (Raad van Discipline).
Law firm 3, Cleerdin & Hamer. Represented me in January 2008. He pleaded that I must be locked up in a psychiatric hospital, because I’m dangerous because of a mental disorder. When I asked about representation to get damages from the police that had their dog take a few bites out of my leg, said that they didn’t have any attorney with this kind of expertise (Cleerdin & Hamer is one of the bigger law firms in the Netherlands).
Law firm 4, De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, attorneys Stefan Sagel and Rogier Duk. Represented me from February 2011 until June 2012. De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek is the largest law firm of the Netherlands and has consulted ABN AMRO in various legal matters. When they represented me in front of the supreme court (Hoge Raad) they pleaded against me (thus for their client ABN AMRO). Only 11 days after they made commitments to represent me, they published an article in Kluwer TRA (where Sagel and Duk were the editors) arguing that ABN AMRO didn´t have to pay me. In this piece my name was mentioned, and that I was locked up in a psychiatric hospital for 6 months because I suffer from a dangerous mental disease (making it impossible for me to lead a “normal” life). During the procedure Duk made a switch to the law firm BarentsKrans that represented ABN AMRO in the court case against me. I found 2 court cases in the Netherlands where Duk represented ABN AMRO (such a conflict in interest is forbidden): http://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inzien ... 010:BM8906
http://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inzien ... R:2015:163
Law firm 5 Bosch, attorney Marlies Vegter. Represented me in March, April 2012. After she indicated to help attorneys Duk and Sagel, stopped representing me. Was editor at published SDU that published my name in combination with mentioning that I was locked up in a psychiatric hospital for 6 months because I suffer from a dangerous mental disease.
Law firm 6 Keizerhof, attorney Jolien van Woudenberg. Represented me from July 2012 to October 2014. Offered to represent me not only in my court case, but also against SDU and Kluwer (that illegally published my name), while Van Woudenberg was a co-worker of Sagel and Duk at Kluwer. After the higher court (Gerechtshof) in September 16, 2014 finally ruled that ABN AMRO had to pay me, first informed me I had to be very happy with the result (while the higher court had illegally decided to give me less than what ABN AMRO owed me), then refused to compute the amount ABN AMRO had to pay me correctly (with a difference of some 350,000 euro). When I informed her I wasn´t happy with her letter, on October 3, 2014 stopped representing me (before ABN AMRO paid me).
Law firm 7 Versteeg Wigman Sprey, attorney Wendela Bierman. Represented me in October, November 2013. We agreed that she would take action against the unlawful publications (amongst others SDU, Kluwer, UWV and rechtspraak.nl) that mentioned my name, making it impossible for me to get a decent job. After we agreed she would take action, suddenly sent me a mail, that she didn´t want to represent me, because the publications did not illegally mention my name.
Law firm 8 attorney H.L. Van Lookeren Campagne. Represented me in October, November 2014? After I contacted him about appealing to the Supreme Court, about the erroneous way the higher court had restricted what ABN AMRO had to pay me, suddenly ABN AMRO paid me 96,000 euro. I thought this was a good sign and asked him if we could reach an agreement. After he sent me an unspecified bill of 3000 euro I asked an explanation. He replied that he had lost interest in my case.
Law firm 9 attorney Ton Vermeulen. Represented me in November, December 2014. Sent me a bill for more than 3000 euro to inform me that he wouldn’t appeal to the Supreme Court (cassatieadvies).
Law firm 10 Hehenkamp Van Riessen & Eisenberger, attorney Ruud Eisenberger. Represented me in February, March 2015 to send one letter to ABN AMRO. After I asked him when he would take action against ABN AMRO, stopped representing me, and then billed me for 5400 euro. With the help of the president of the Raad van Discipline (Schoonbrood-Wessels), the deken (Pieter van Regteren Altena), bailiff (Van der Meer en Philipsen) and Rabobank has illegally blocked my bank accounts from June 2015 on (with over 200,000 euro).
Law firm 11 Van der Meij, attorney Haije Wind. Represented me in October, November 2015. Wanted me to pay Eisenberger 8500 euro, and after I refused, stopped representing me.

ORDE VAN ADVOCATEN
The Netherlands is divided in a number of regions (arrondissementen), at the head of each region is a deken that must prevent attorneys from breaking laws. When somebody files an official complaint the deken has the obligation to sent the complaint to the Raad van Discipline, that decides on the complaints.
In January 2012 I telephoned the office of deken Germ Kemper for help to find a new attorney, when I got the advise to contact Kennedy Van der Laan, that’s connected to ABN AMRO. On April 3, I petitioned to Kemper to help me against my own attorneys Sagel and Duk. On April 17, I filed my (first) official complaint against deken Kemper.
On July 21, 2012 I filed an official complaint against attorney Sagel. Sagel’s defence was by former deken Harro Knijff (a well-known name in conspiracy circles as the attorney of Joris Demmink).
After the deken kept refusing to send the complaint against Sagel to the Raad van Discipline I appealed to the court (Bestuursrechter). That simply stated that the deken doesn’t have any obligations according to the law (Advocatenwet). My appeals to the supreme court (Raad van State), were simply declared inadmissible.
On November 20, 2012 I filed my official complaints (4 at the time) against deken Kemper directly to the president of the Raad van Discipline, that only sent the complaint to another deken (Meijer) after I petitioned to replace her (wrakingsverzoek). Deken Meijer in turn refused to send the complaint (back) to the Raad van Discipline to be judged. My appeal and higher appeal were simply declared inadmissible.

The legal system really is similar to what Franz Kafka described.
User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Starved by the banks

Post by Firestarter » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:21 pm

Here’s a list of some unfortunate occurrences in my life.

1986. In the Netherlands in the last year of the primary school (basisschool) all the children take the “Cito-toets”. According to the Cito-toets I am among the smartest 2.5% (the highest category). My teacher advised an intermediary level (instead of the highest) for the follow-up college (voortgezet onderwijs), limiting my choices.
1988. I repeatedly became ill (including fever) some 30 minutes after lunch. My personal doctor (huisarts) sent me to the hospital that advised me a fat-free diet (which I didn’t follow for very long), but it didn’t happen again.
1991. A friend of mine was poisoned, which was declared glandular fever. I later copied much of his strategies to prevent me from being poisoned.
1992. Government refused student grant, without which I couldn’t go to university. At 18 years old had to file my first appeal against a decision of the government (bezwaar).
December, 1992. At my first exam at university (tentamen) a tram made a sudden turn, when I had a green light. After going Knock-out because of this “accident”, woke up in the hospital.
1998. I suddenly developed skin rashes (after living on my own, since October 1997).
December 2001. After a night of heavy drinking, I took a cab home; the driver gave me 50 false guilders for change. When the next night I wanted to pay with this false money, the police locked me up, and only questioned me after 10 hours in the cell. Strangely the cop that questioned me didn’t even try to find out who gave me the false money.
September 2002. Front wheel of my bike sabotaged, blocking my front wheel when riding; I ended up at the first aid of hospital. Since 2014 my front wheel has been sabotaged repeatedly, but because I am more careful, this didn’t cause any injury.
2001. A friend of mine told me that if he suffered from diarrhoea, boiling drinking water made this better very swiftly.
September 2006. My volleyball coach (a healthy man in his early 60s) had sudden health problems. I saw him 2 week before his death in January 2007; he had lost some 45 pounds of weight because of poisoning, with the official diagnosis cancer.
2011. Tap water tasted really bad, I thought because of fluoride, since then I had to spit literally hundreds times a day.
2013. Sitting on the Dam in Amsterdam (a hotspot for tourists) 2 busses of the riot squad stopped at some 25 meters. When the doors of one of them opened and some of the cops started heading in my direction, I quickly walked away.
2013. Homeless man at some 500 meters from my home said that “we” (as in him and me) are being poisoned by the supermarkets (obviously he had seen something he shouldn’t have). A few months later he disappeared without a trace.
2013. Went to my personal doctor, with complaints about skin rashes under my hair. The doctor saw some red marks, and sent me for further investigation to the hospital. The doctor at the hospital confirmed red marks under my hair, and gave me some crème for psoriasis. The second day (after I had left the crème at home like any normal fellow) I got really ill, with a high fever, very red face and psychiatric problems similar to the effects of Risperdal. When I went to the barber a few months later he told me that my shampoo caused red marks. Problems with skin under my hair disappeared after I stopped using shampoo and hair wax (I don’t think this has improved my looks, but maybe this is more because of losing a lot of hair).
December 2013. Drinking tap water almost made me throw up. After buying some bottled water, the extreme spitting instantly stopped. I noticed that the secret police entered my apartment when I was out, to poison my food, drink and cloths. I changed the locks on my front door 3 times without success.
2014. Some 40 days diarrhoea (combined with fever) because of food poisoning in 2014 alone. I conclude that most of the some 15 weeks in my life that I was ill with “flu”, I was in fact poisoned. In December 2014 I lost some 10 pounds of weight. Since January, 2015 I don’t buy food at supermarkets anymore, since then I had some 20 days of diarrhoea in total.
January 2014. When I wanted to remove a big piece of metal (which had no function whatsoever) from my bed, saw that some of the metal parts under my bed had been glued to the rest (wood) of the bed.
2014. When I was shopping in a supermarket I saw an employee of the supermarket, talking with a woman, while looking in my direction. Then the woman in plain clothes walked on the right of me, the employee of the supermarket bumped into me from the left. When I asked the supermarket employee (in a loud voice) why he bumped me, a man in plain clothes harassed me (hitting me on my arm) claiming to be security (without the regular uniform).
January 2015. Two police men in uniform were standing outside my door to prevent me from getting my bike. said they were instructed to stand in front of my door because of a fire at a distance of some 100 meters. My bike was at a distance of 80 meters, while people were walking in the street at a distance of 15 meters (from the fire). After some 15 minutes in which I complained (in a loud voice), I finally got my bike.
2015. Refrigerator changed into a freezer. I bought a new refrigerator that I threw away after a few days, because poison gas out of it.
January 28, 2016. This day 3 cars cut me off when I was riding my bike in Amsterdam. One of these was a police car at 125 meters of my apartment.
2015. I went shopping in the village Uitgeest, where some boys asked me about all of the police cars in the street. I replied that I’m not successful at hiding (from the police).
August 2015. A man, whom I had seen with his adult son for a couple of weeks eating with the homeless, told me he had been an attorney and gave me some legal advice. I never saw him or his son again.
May 2016. Since I bought my new bike in 2008, I had to buy 5 new wheels, while I also had to replace my saddle 3 times. One of my broken wheels was because a car of the security company G4S demolished it, the police simply refused the charges I filed. In June 2016 I already had a flat tire; the inner tube had some built in defects (I never saw an inner tube like this) causing the flat.
August 19, 2016. I was riding my bike when some man walked in the middle of the part of the street for bikes (fietspad). After I shouted at him to get out the way he ran after me (on my bike) for some 35 meters, assaulted me and repeatedly yelled he would destroy me, at which I replied to back off. I have shouted some insults in my life in traffic, but to this undercover cop I only yelled can’t you be more careful (Kun je niet uitkijken?) This is hardly an insult. Fortunately nobody got hurt.
User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Starved by the banks

Post by Firestarter » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:13 pm

My bank accounts are still illegally blocked; last September 23 the judge in my court case against Eisenberger postponed the verdict to October 21.
Firestarter wrote:Last May 7, I complained at the bike shop that 2 ½ weeks before had put 5 new spokes in my rear wheel that they´ve broken again. He said that there can only be one explanation that by now 12 spokes are broken, that I rode up on off the sidewalk too wild.
Since I bought this bike new in 2008, I’m already riding on my 4th rear wheel, while I also had to change my bicycle saddle 3 times.
Today, September 25, my new wheel is again crooked because of a broken spoke.
User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Starved by the banks

Post by Firestarter » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:59 pm

The following is something I’ve witnessed myself. I haven’t found this on the whole internet, so this could be an exclusive story. It shows that when Rothschild controls everything, he cannot lose.

In 2002 plans were made to outsource the department of the ABN AMRO bank (in which both Rothschild and the Dutch Royal family owned a large share) for which I worked at the time, to Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) in India. The plan couldn’t fail: Indians receive less wages than the Dutch, and if ABN AMRO makes the same profit with less personnel the metrics improve (the company's profit per employee).
They could have won by doing this in a clean (legal) way, but they should have paid the 1500 Dutch employees they wanted to get rid off, more than a hundred of million euros.
In the summer of 2003 ABN AMRO replaced all the computers in the office where I worked and started the reorganisation “Inspiration” (based on CMM). Changing work processes under the guise of CMM was meant to keep everybody busy with useless activities, while we suddenly had to work in a different way (leading to burn-out mental diseases). The new computers acted strange.
In September 2003 they ordered me to work in 6 ICT-projects in 3 different functions simultaneously. Examples of harassments: stealing my wallet, middle fingers, throwing a cup of coffee over my clothes, toxic thea, yelling, intimidations, calling me names and a reprimand. In February 2004 I noticed that the office building was almost deserted. On March 1 I refused to go to work anymore and was fired. I have proof that ABN AMRO broke into my house in 2004 (also part of the reorganisation?).
On September 1, 2005 (when the reorganisation had already been finished) the outsourcing was made public: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4204174.stm
Labour unions, attorneys, journalists and judges were all cooperating with this ploy to get rid of employees.

The following conflicting interests, make it more interesting.
In 1989 Chatterjee with the help of Rothschildagent George Soros set up The (Soros-)Chatterjee Group (TCG). In 1994 The Chattarjee Group, Tata Group, Indian Oil Corporation and West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation founded the joint venture Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd (HPL): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haldia_Petrochemicals
In 2004 Tata Consultancy Services was guided to the stock markets by JM Morgan Stanley, DSP Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan Chase. Member of Bilderberg Robert W. Scully was part of the direction of JM Morgan Stanley, together these 3 banks had some 30 members of the Council on Foreign Relations: http://articles.economictimes.indiatime ... uilt-issue
In 2005 Chattarjee bought Basell, with the participation of Shell (also connected to both Rothschild and the Dutch Royal family) and Merrill Lynch: http://articles.economictimes.indiatime ... olyolefins
In December 2006 it became known that Tata Steel was counselled by NM Rothschild and ABN AMRO (!) in the acquisition of the British-Dutch Corus: http://articles.economictimes.indiatime ... a-nacional
When in April 2013 Tata Technologies bought Cambric, not only Tata but also Cambric was advised by NM Rothschild (aren’t conflicting interests illegal?): http://www.tatatechnologies.com/about-us/cambric/
There’s even a connection between Soros-Chatterjee, Winston Partners and Marvin Bush (younger brother of George W.): http://www.apfn.net/messageboard/04-10- ... gi.55.html
User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Starved by the banks

Post by Firestarter » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Firestarter wrote:
Firestarter wrote:Last May 7, I complained at the bike shop that 2 ½ weeks before had put 5 new spokes in my rear wheel that they´ve broken again. He said that there can only be one explanation that by now 12 spokes are broken, that I rode up on off the sidewalk too wild.
Since I bought this bike new in 2008, I’m already riding on my 4th rear wheel, while I also had to change my bicycle saddle 3 times.
Today, September 25, my new wheel is again crooked because of a broken spoke.
Yesterday – October 16 - again a spoke in my rear wheel was broken, today the bike repair shop again put a new spoke in.
User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Starved by the banks

Post by Firestarter » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:04 pm

Last October 21 the court finally ruled that I must pay attorney Ruud Eisenberger over 7000 euro (for 1 letter). To make things easier for the attorney to blackmail me, I still haven’t received the verdict myself from the court.
I was summoned on October 31 at writ by bailiff Van der Meer Philipsen to pay up.

The court simply ignored the misconduct of attorney Eisenberger.
That’s not even counting that the bill of 5400 euro for 1 letter is unreasonably high.

The court ruled that the blocking of my bank accounts was not unlawful, because the provisional judge, in which “my” attorney of Palthe Oberman argued that my accounts had to remain confiscated, decided it shouldn’t be lifted. Therefore it is irrelevant that I almost died of starvation, or that Eisenberger did not raise a single valid reason to block my accounts.
Even this judge decided against the increased demand to €20756 - because Eisenberger also wanted to be paid for the hours he could have spent on this case in the future (with the argument that I had stolen the assignment from him).

In a bizarre example of Kafkaesque jurisdiction the judge ruled that because I didn’t object “separately “ to the money Eisenberger spent on blocking my bank accounts, I also have to pay for these costs (therefore the amount went from 5400 to 7000 euro).

Because I don’t have the original verdict of the court there’s still nothing I can do.
The true nature of our legal system - organised crime.
User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Starved by the banks

Post by Firestarter » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:07 pm

After careful examination of the Dutch law I found out that one month after the bailiff of attorney Eisenberger sent me the court order (October 31); the confiscation is lifted (art. 722 Rv).
On November 16 I asked the court to send me the (original) of the decision of the court that I never received; which I (finally) received on November 26. On December 5 I sent the original legal documents to a bailiff with the request to sign this and send it to Rabobank (betekenen).

On December 6 suddenly the bailiff of attorney Eisenberger sent me a mail that he would take the more than 7000 euro (for 1 letter) in accordance with the court order, which would lift the confiscation of the rest of my savings.
I should have done this earlier. Last December 16 I checked my accounts with “internet banking” and found out that since December 7 I can use my own savings (with more than 200,000 euro) again. I surely got some attention by asking at the bank office how to transfer 200,000 euro as the transaction limit is only 50,000 euro...
Firestarter wrote:
Firestarter wrote:
Firestarter wrote:Last May 7, I complained at the bike shop that 2 ½ weeks before had put 5 new spokes in my rear wheel that they´ve broken again. He said that there can only be one explanation that by now 12 spokes are broken, that I rode up on off the sidewalk too wild.
Since I bought this bike new in 2008, I’m already riding on my 4th rear wheel, while I also had to change my bicycle saddle 3 times.
Today, September 25, my new wheel is again crooked because of a broken spoke.
Yesterday – October 16 - again a spoke in my rear wheel was broken, today the bike repair shop again put a new spoke in.
Last December 19 again a spoke in my wheel broke, yesterday I had it fixed.
Post Reply