Thank you for this new forum!

We get a lot of mail asking if we know of a group in Texas, or Alaska; lots of places. If you are part of a group that wants to give notice of its existence, so others can find you, please post your info here. If you're looking for a group in a particular area, ask here. If you're just looking to meet like-minded friends, this is also the place.
PeculiarTreasure

Thank you for this new forum!

Post by PeculiarTreasure »

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to say this Lawful Path website has been such a blessing, loaded with pertinent information to our growth in practical Kingdom knowledge. I am so excited about this new forum. What an answer to prayer for my husband and I. I truly appreciate people sharing their experiences to help us in our challenges (as well as blessings) as we strive to live under His lawful ways and further His kingdom on earth. Looking forward to meeting others who are prayerfully seeking the righteous path in life.
Ex. 19:5-6 "...if ye will obey My voice, and keep My covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto Me above all people: for all the earth is Mine. And ye shall be unto Me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation."
iamfreeru2

Re: Thank you for this new forum!

Post by iamfreeru2 »

I too want to that Gregory for Lawful Path. It is nice to come to a place where you can find like minded people wanting to serve King Yeshua. It is my prayer the forum grow in the knowledge and wisdom of our heavenly father and that many more like minded people will join us.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
lis

Post by lis »

Here's a good place to find like minds. Lots of great info. also.
http://nationallibertyalliance.org/state/leaders.html
lis

Post by lis »

Another resource to connect with like minds in your area:
http://shome.tzo.com:8000/GIS/Jurisdict ... x?state=AL