The fight against Newspeak

Comprehending laws and contracts is impossible, unless we first learn the meaning of the words and phrases they contain.

Moderator: notmartha

notmartha

Re: The fight against Newspeak

Post by notmartha »

The word “tribe” as found in the OT comes from the Hebrew ‏מַטָּה‎ which is transliterated maṭṭâh.
The word “tribe” as found in the NT comes from the Greek φυλή which is transliterated phylē.
Both words literally mean “branch” or “offshoot” and reference a people proceeding from a single progenitor, i.e. kindred. (See phyle)

There are various enumerations of the Tribes of Israel throughout the Bible, some genealogical and others geographical. For this reason, some tribes (such as the Levites who were not enumerated among the Israelite armies nor received territorial possessions, or the Danites who had idolatrous practices) were omitted from lists. Jacob-Israel did in fact adopt Joseph’s two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, as his own. Usually the tribe of Levi is omitted when Ephraim and Manasseh are listed separately to preserve the 12 tribes.
-
Tribes.pdf
(57.71 KiB) Downloaded 692 times

You will also see at times the mention of 10 Tribes of Israel.

The Tribe of Judah and then Benjamin split from the other tribes, creating the Kingdom of Judah. These “Israelites” were the people called “Jews” in the OT. The Kingdom of Judah lasted from approx. B.C. 975 to B.C. 536. The offspring of these people, and those who lived in Judea were continually referred to as “Jews” throughout the OT and NT.

The other 10 tribes formed the Kingdom of Israel. These were the people called “Israelites,” not Jews, in the OT. The Kingdom of Israel lasted from B.C. 975 to B.C. 721. When this kingdom was conquered, the various tribes dispersed, some merging with the conquerors, some merging with the Kingdom of Judah (hence becoming “Jews”), some moving into Europe. These are what are known as the “10 Lost Tribes of Israel” as most of them lost their identity as offspring of Jacob-Israel.

One of the most interesting tribes to research is the Tribe of Dan.

Jacob-Israel and Rachel’s handmaid, Bilhah, had a son that Rachel named Dan meaning “judged.” (Genesis 30:3-6)

Jacob-Israel called together his sons to tell them what would befall them in the last days. From Genesis 49:16-17: “Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel. Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.” To this day, the Tribe of Dan is symbolized by, among other things, a serpent:

Land given to Dan was described in Joshua 19. This plot was SW of Ephraim and W of Judah. This portion of land was too small for them, so some of the Tribe of Dan were absorbed into Judah, and some moved farther N and took Lesham (Laish) at the foot of Mt. Hermon and renamed it Dan.

Tribe of Dan was a seafaring tribe that intermarried with the Canaanites i.e. merchants and adopted their idolatrous practices (and merchant law). (2 Chronicles 2:14; Judges 18; 1 Kings 12) It was likely these idolatrous practices that caused the Tribe of Dan to be omitted from list of sealed tribes in Revelation 7:

Revelation 7:4-8 - And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Some other interesting tidbits…

The land that was taken by Tribe of Dan, Lesham, is said to be at the 33rd degree latitude and longitude according to the Paris Zero Meridian.

The esoteric “widow’s son,” was Hiram, the son of a woman of the daughters of Dan, a wise, cunning master craftsman sent by the king of Tyre (modern day Lebanon) to help Solomon build his temple. (See 2 Chronicles 2:11-14 and 1 Kings 7:13-14 ) This Hiram is known as “Hiram Abiff” and is highly esteemed in freemason circles and used in their rituals depicting a brutal death, descension, and resurrection (sound familiar?). Search The Hiramic Legend.

Notice the compass….

Simon the Sorcerer (Acts 8), aka Simon Magus, the purported father of Gnosticism (represented by G in above symbol), was also said to be a descendant of the Tribe of Dan, who, according to Flavius Josephus, settled in Gitta, Simon's birthplace. It is said that Simon asked to be buried alive in order to be resurrected three days later. He obviously didn't survive. Note Dan's serpent in this gnostic symbol.

Research shows the likelihood that many other antechrists (other than Christs; False Christs) have and will continue to come from the Tribe of Dan, particularly among the royal bloodlines.

The information at these links is revealing, especially the first one:

LINK
LINK
LINK
Firestarter

Mithraic bloodline

Post by Firestarter »

I’m surprised at this (sudden?) interest in the Tribe of Dan.
As far as I can tell, the world is ruled by the Dragon, Grail families. I don’t believe that they are related to any of the Tribes of Israel, but think that before they ruled Scythia they came from Turkey...

I found a book that really connects the dots between this thread and my other thread on the Dragon bloodline.
David Livingstone – Terrorism and the illuminati; a three thousand year history (2007): http://www.lovethetruth.com/books/terro ... minati.pdf

Livingstone tries to explain the “War on terror” (in 2007) with a 3000 year history lesson. This was obviously too ambitious (in 283 pages).
The book contains some falsehoods, but most of it is good information (with a long reference list).

According to Livingstone the most important bloodline is the Mithraic bloodline.
It began with a Persian Royal family, who intermarried with that of Alexander the Great. By combining with the blood of Herod the Great, these families created the leading mystery school of the Roman Empire - the Mysteries of Mithras.
Mithras was prevalent in the part of Asia Minor that was later dominated by Scythians and Medes. The House of Commagene, the family of Herod the Great, the Royal Family of Emesa (Syrian priest-kings of Baal), and the family of Julius Caesar produced Antiochus IV.

They combined Mithras worship of the heretical Magi with the emerging Kabbalistic mysticism, to form the Mysteries of Mithras. The Mithraic mysteries adapted the ancient king-worship of the Babylonians to worship the emperor, as a personification of their Sun god. Its god Mithras was represented in the physical form of Alexander the Great.
The source of the early Kabbalistic influence, known as Merkabah mysticism, would be the occult Jewish community of the Essenes, who according to the Illuminati is a source of their doctrines. This tradition was supposedly transmitted to the West during the Crusades through the heretical Ismailis of Egypt.

Mithraism was the most popular cult of the Roman Empire and remained the core doctrine of the Illuminati for centuries. The Cult of (the mysteries of) Mithras would ultimately produce the leading Illuminati bloodlines that have been intermarrying with one another, to preserve their “sacred” bloodline.
Mithraism, through Emperor Constantine (of the Mithraic bloodline), successfully hijacked the Christian faith, by producing the Bible and Catholic Christianity.

For a longer summary of the book: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 4986#p4986
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:11 pm I’m surprised at this (sudden?) interest in the Tribe of Dan.
I don't know if you mean me or in general. If you mean me, no "sudden" interest. I can get a bit obsessive in my genealogy hobby and often come across information that I'm not looking for. I was just sharing some of that information.
Firestarter wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:11 pm According to Livingstone the most important bloodline is the Mithraic bloodline.
I don't buy this. A fake deity that hatched from a rock has no "bloodline".

I posted previously about Mithra. Here are the sources again:

Who is Mithra?

The Two Babylons

And another...

THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

notmartha wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:35 am
Firestarter wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:11 pmI’m surprised at this (sudden?) interest in the Tribe of Dan.
I don't know if you mean me or in general. If you mean me, no "sudden" interest. I can get a bit obsessive in my genealogy hobby and often come across information that I'm not looking for. I was just sharing some of that information.
I was talking about you. This is the first post I saw by you specically about the Tribe of Dan.
I didn't mean to say that the information you've posted (in this thread) isn't interesting. Your earlier post on Mithras was a real eye-opener.
I took your 2 first posts on the definition of "Jews" (changed it a bit) and reposted it as a seperate thread on Davidicke.com. I think that it must have taken you a lot of time to compile that information...

notmartha wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:35 am
Firestarter wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:11 pm According to Livingstone the most important bloodline is the Mithraic bloodline.
I don't buy this. A fake deity that hatched from a rock has no "bloodline".
Please don't believe Livingstone's word for it (as I haven't looked at all the evidence I'm not even sure myself).
According to Livingstone, the Mithraist cult also founded the Mithraic bloodline. Nowhere does he (or I) claim that they really descend from Mithras. He doesn't even claim that the Mithras worshippers believed to descend from Mithras.

Also see the following quote from "my" thread on the "Dragon, Grail" bloodline:
Firestarter wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:02 pmIn the eighth century AD, Rabanus Maurus, Archbishop of Mayence, wrote that Joseph of Arimathea was sent to Britain, and then to France. He carried with him the “Holy Grail”, which he concealed for safekeeping at Glastonbury Tor, where he established the first church in the British Isles, this developed into Glastonbury Abbey. His descendants would eventually culminate in King Arthur.
King Arthur also descended from the Roman Emperor Constantine, who converted the Roman Empire to Christianity in 333 AD. King Arthur’s mother, Igraine, descended from Dionotus II King of Britain, the great-grandson of Constantine. His wife Elen Lwyddog verch Eudaf, whose mother descended from Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius, belonged to the Herodian line.
Caesar’s grandson, Gaius Calpernius Piso, had married Mariamne (sister of Herod Agrippa). Their granddaughter, Pompeia, was the wife of Emperor Trajan, who was the grandfather of Marcus Aurelius. Trajan and Marcus Aurelius used the dragon standard (Draco) of Scythian origin, which was later adopted by the Pendragon family.
Drusilla of Mauritania was the great-granddaughter of Marc Antony and Cleopatra.
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

notmartha

Post by notmartha »

One thing I learned in my genealogical studies is that royalty keep impeccable lineage records. This is especially so with British royalty who believe themselves (I can't confirm nor deny) to be carrying the Scepter of David.

Genesis 49:10 says "The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be."

I've done extensive research on specifically the Stewart/Stuart line of royalty, all the way back to Adam and Eve, and my best conclusion is that King Arthur (brother of Eochaid Buide, ancestor of Stewart line) is a descendant of the Tribe of Judah through the daughter of King Zedekiah.

This does not contradict what Livingstone says: http://www.conspiracyschool.com/anglo-saxons

There are lots of theories, lots of intentional deceit. I definitely believe that DNA has a memory, and that tracing the bloodlines (family trees) of evil doers is quite revealing.

Matthew 7:15-20 (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

But I have to constantly remind myself of what Paul said to Timothy:

"Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do. " 1 Timothy 1:4
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

notmartha wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:00 pmOne thing I learned in my genealogical studies is that royalty keep impeccable lineage records. This is especially so with British royalty who believe themselves (I can't confirm nor deny) to be carrying the Scepter of David.
I’m curious what you found out on the origins of the Carolingian bloodline.
What I found is that their origins could be (one or all of the following):
Egyptian Pharaohs;
Persia (Iran);
Kurdistan (part of Iran, Iraq and Turkey);
Turkey.

There are also rumours that one of the ancestors in the British Royal family was an illegitimate child (just like the Dutch bastard Royal family)...

I disagree with David Livingstone on his believe that Ashkenazi “Jews” originate from Israel, while I think they come from Turkey (or maybe Iran).

In 2012, Israeli researcher Eran Elhaik published a DNA study that proves that Khazar ancestry is the largest element in the Ashkenazi gene pool. Bizarrely he analysed the same material used by some Ashkenazi history falsifiers, who claim that Ashkenazis descend from Israel.
Elhaik says he has proved that Ashkenazi “Jews’” roots lie in the Caucasus. They are descendants of the Khazars, a Turkic tribe, who migrated (from Khazaria) to Eastern Europe in the 12th and 13th centuries.
Elhaik compared “genetic signatures” found in Jewish populations with those of modern-day Armenians and Georgians, which he used as a substitute for the “extinct” Khazars.

In 2010, Behar’s and Harry Oster’s team had published a paper based on the same data to conclude that most contemporary Jews (including Ashkenazis) are closely related. Elhaik wrote to Ostrer asking “to see the data used for the study”.
Ostrer replied that the data are not publicly available, and
Criteria for reviewing include novelty and strength of the proposal, non-overlap with current or planned activities, and non-defamatory nature toward the Jewish people.
That last requirement shows that Ostrer and his collaborators are biased.

Both “scientific” teams have accused each other of being liars.
Michael Hammer from Arizona that was one of Behar’s co-authors said that Elhaik used a “circular argument” to discredit the “Rhineland hypothesis”.
Marcus Feldman used the following “argument” to debunk Elhaik’s conclusions: “He’s just wrong”.
According to Ostrer and other “scientists”, Jews (including Ashkenazis) are genetically more homogeneous than their non-Jewish neighbours. Ostrer points out that reports like that of Elhaik are “dangerous”, as they could expose that (real) Jewish genetic markers are more common among Palestinians, than among Ashkenazis.

Graur defended Elhaik’s and calls his conclusion that Ashkenazi “Jews” originate from Turkey “a very honest estimate”: https://forward.com/news/israel/175912/ ... erce-atta/
(archived here: http://archive.is/uUOE5)

Here’s the controversial paper; Eran Elhaik – The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry: Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypotheses (2012): http://gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/e ... 9.full.pdf
Results
To confirm that the Rhineland and Khazarian hypotheses indeed portray distinct ancestries, we assessed the degree of background admixture between Caucasus and Semitic populations.
We calculated the f3 statistics between Palestinians and six Caucasus and Eurasian populations using African San as an outgroup, for example, f3 (Palestinians, San, Armenians).
The f3 results for Turks (–0.0013), Armenians and Georgians (–0.0019), Lezgins and Adygei (–0.0015), and Russians (–0.0011) indicated a minor but significant admixture (–26<Z-score<–13) between Palestinians and the populations tested.
Because Armenians and Georgians diverged from Turks 600 generations ago (Schonberg et al. 2011), we can assume that the lion’s share of their admixture derived from that ancestry and within the expected levels of background admixture typical to the region rather than recent admixture with Semitic populations. Therefore, similarities between European Jews and Caucasus populations will unlikely be due to a shared Semitic ancestry.
(…)

Our results reveal geographically refined groupings, such as the nearly symmetrical continuous European rim extending from Western to Eastern Europeans, the parallel Caucasus rim, and the Near Eastern populations (supplementary fig. S1, Supplementary Material online) organized in Turk–Iranian and Druze clusters (fig. 3). Middle Eastern populations form a gradient along the diagonal line between Bedouins and Near Eastern populations that resembles their geographical distribution. The remaining Egyptians and the bulk of Saudis distribute separately from Middle Eastern populations.
(...)

Although they cluster with Caucasus populations (fig. 5), Eastern and Central European Jews share a large fraction of Western European and Middle Eastern ancestries, both absent in Caucasus populations. According to the Khazarian hypothesis, the Western European ancestry was imported to Khazaria by Greco–Roman Jews, whereas the Middle Eastern ancestry alludes to the contribution of both early Israelite Proto-Judeans as well as Mesopotamian Jews (Polak 1951; Koestler 1976; Sand 2009). Central and Eastern European Jews differ mostly in their Middle Eastern (30% and 25%, respectively) and Eastern European ancestries (3% and 12%, respectively), probably due to late admixture.

Druze exhibits a large Turk–Iranian ancestry (83%) in accordance with their Near Eastern origin (supplementary fig. S4 Supplementary Material online). Druze and Cypriot appear similar to European Jews in their Middle Eastern and Western European ancestries, though they differ largely in the proportion of Caucasus ancestry. These results can explain the genetic similarity between European Jews, Southern Europeans, and Druze reported in studies that excluded Caucasus populations (Price et al. 2008; Atzmon et al. 2010; Zoossmann-Diskin 2010). Overall, our results portray the European Jewish genome as a mosaic of Near Eastern-Caucasus, Western European, Middle Eastern, and Eastern European ancestries in decreasing proportions.
(...)

When compared with non-Jewish populations, all Jewish communities were significantly (P<0.01, bootstrap t test) distant from Middle Eastern populations and, with the exception of Central European Jews, significantly closer to Caucasus populations (table 1, right panel).
Similar findings were reported by Behar et al. (2010) although they were dismissed as “a bias inherent in our calculations.” However, we found no such bias. The close genetic distance between Central European Jews and Southern European populations can be attributed to a late admixture. The results are consistent with our previous findings in support of the Khazarian hypothesis.

As the only commonality among all Jewish communities is their dissimilarity from Middle Eastern populations (table 1, right panel), grouping different Jewish communities without correcting for their country of origin, as is commonly done, would increase their genetic heterogeneity.
(...)

Discussion
We show that the Khazarian hypothesis offers a comprehensive explanation for the results, including the reported Southern European (Atzmon et al. 2010; Zoossmann-Diskin 2010) and Middle Eastern ancestries (Nebel et al. 2000; Behar et al. 2010). By contrast, the Rhineland hypothesis could not explain the large Caucasus component in European Jews, which is rare in non-Caucasus populations (fig. 5), and the large IBD regions shared between European Jews and Caucasus populations attesting to their common and recent origins.
Our findings thus reject the Rhineland hypothesis and uphold the thesis that Eastern European Jews are Judeo–Khazars in origin. Consequently, we can conclude that the conceptualization of European Jews as a “population isolate,” which is derived from the Rhineland hypothesis, is incorrect and most likely reflects sampling bias in the lack of Caucasus non-Jewish populations in comparative analyses.
(...)

After the decline of their empire, the Judeo–Khazars refugees sought shelter in the emerging Polish kingdom and other Eastern European communities where their expertise in economics, finances, and politics was valued. Prior to their exodus, the Judeo–Khazar population was estimated to be half a million in size, the same as the number of Jews in the Polish–Lithuanian kingdom four centuries later (Polak 1951; Koestler 1976).
Some Judeo–Khazars were left behind, mainly in the Crimea and the Caucasus, where they formed Jewish enclaves surviving into modern times. One of the dynasties of Jewish princes ruled in the 15th century under the tutelage of the Genovese Republic and later of the Crimean Tartars.
Another vestige of the Khazar nation is the “Mountain Jews” in the North Eastern Caucasus (Koestler 1976).

The remarkable close proximity of European Jews and populations residing on the opposite ends of ancient Khazaria, such as Armenians, Georgians, Azerbaijani Jews, and Druze (fig. 3 and supplementary figs. S2, S3, and S5, Supplementary Material online), supports a common Near Eastern–Caucasus ancestry. These findings are not explained by the Rhineland hypothesis and are staggering due to the uneven demographic processes these populations have experienced in the past eight centuries.
(…)

The relatedness between European Jews and Druze reported here and in the literature (Behar et al. 2010) is explained by Druze Turkish–Southern Caucasus origins. Druze migrated to Syria, Lebanon, and eventually to Palestine between the 11th and 13th centuries during the Crusades, a time when the Jewish population in Palestine was at a minimum. The genetic similarity between European Jews and Druze therefore supports the Khazarian hypothesis and should not be confused with a Semitic origin, which can be easily distinguished from the non-Semitic origin (fig. 5).
We emphasize that testing the Middle Eastern origin of European Jews can only be done with indigenous Middle Eastern groups. Overall, the similarity between European Jews and Caucasus populations underscores the genetic continuity that exists among Eurasian Jewish and non-Jewish Caucasus populations.
(...)

Although medical studies were not conducted using Caucasus and Near Eastern populations to the same extent as with European Jews, many diseases found in European Jews are also found in their ancestral groups in the Caucasus (e.g., cystic fibrosis and a-thalassemia), the Near East (e.g., factor XI deficiency, type II), and Southern Europe (e.g., nonsyndromic recessive deafness) (Ostrer 2001), attesting to their complex multiorigins.

I thought that the lion in all these coat of arms of the aristocratic families is the Lion of Judah, but it looks like I was fooled again.
See the winged lion of Mithras; also note the serpents, dragons.

Archaeology has revealed that a lion with eagle's wings was a common symbol in Babylonia. The eagle often symbolises the sun god, so a winged lion symbolises that the sun powers the lion.
The symbol of St. Mark is really the Babylonian winged lion facing the symbol of the sun god. The lion of Daniel 7 has eagle's wings, a reference to Babylon: http://www.whale.to/c/winged_lion.html

On 9 or 10 April 2018, Postimage.org changed the URLs of “my” images. For the last days I’ve spent a lot of time putting them back…

notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Definitions from Century Dictionary, 1895:
Carolingians, or Carlovingians

A royal house descended from Frankish lords in Austrasia in the 7th century. It furnished the 2d dynasty of French kings (751-987), a dynasty of German emperors and kings (752-911), and a dynasty of Italian sovereigns (774-961).
Franks

1. The name assumed in the 3d century A.D. by a confederation of German tribes (Sicambri, Bructeri, Chamavi, etc.). It was divided by the 4th century into the three groups the Catti, the Ripuarian Franks (dwelling near Cologne), and the Salian Franks (dwelling along the lower Rhine). The Merovingian monarchy of the Salian Franks was established in northern Gaul under Clovis (481-511), and gave origin to the name France. The accession of the Carolingians under Pepin occurred in 751.

2. A name given to Europeans of the western nations by the Turks, Arabs, and other Oriental peoples. The appellation originated at the time of the Crusades, when the Franks (the French), and by extension the other nations of western Europe, became familiar to the Orientals.
Merovingians

A dynasty of Frankish kings, whose eponymic ancestor. Merwig or Merovaeus, lived in the 5th century. It rose to power under Clovis, king of the Salian Franks, who defeated the Roman governor Syagrius in 486, accepted the Roman faith in 496, and died in 511, after having made himself sole ruler of all the Franks. His kingdom was divided between his four sons, one of whom, Clotaire I, reunited the several parts in 558. A second division of the Frankish kingdom took place among the Merovingians on his death in 561. This was also a quadruple division. In 567 the parts were reduced to three in number, whence arose the kingdoms of Austrasla (capital Metz), Neustria (capital Soissons), and Burgundy (capital Orleans), of which the first contained a German, the last two a Romance population. Burgundy was eventually united with Neustria, leaving two principal divisions, Neustria and Austrasia. Violent family feuds, as, for instance, that between Brunehilde of Austrasia and Fredegunde of Neustria in the 6th century, caused the power of the Merovingians to wane, both in Neustria and in Austrasia, before that of the mayors of the palace, until in 687 Pepin of Heristal, mayor of the palace in Austrasia, made himself practically ruler of both kingdoms. His grandson, Pepin the Short, finally deposed the Merovingians and caused himself to be crowned king of the Franks in 751.
Rois Fainéants, Les. [F.,’the do-nothing or sluggard kings’]

A name given to King Clovis II of Neustria (died 656) and his ten successors. They were merely figureheads, being entirely under the management of the mayor of the palace, or mayor domus, an officer who had charge of the royal household and later of royal domain. The mayor was originally elected by the nobles, but the office became hereditary in the Austrasian family of the Carolingians. The empire of the Merovingians slowly declined in the useless hands of the “rois fainéants” until 751, when Pepin the Short usurped the crown.

Some fairly good info is found HERE, along with this family tree:

One thing I've found with the elites, is that they often leave a trail of symbols behind them. To trace the origins of the Carolingians, follow the bee.....

Isaiah 7:18 says, "And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall hiss for the fly that is in the uttermost part of the rivers of Egypt, and for the bee that is in the land of Assyria. "

Assyria was a Babylonian colony. The bee has long been a Babylonian symbol. There is a ton of info on the net, indicating Ra the sun god shed tears of bees, the pharaoh was called the "beekeeper," a symbol of Osiris was the beehive, etc. This guy HERE is really into the study of bees in mythology.

In The Two Babylons , in chapter 5, it explains the papacy's obsession with wax and its ancient Babylonian origins. It has this picture:
mithra lion and bee.JPG
mithra lion and bee.JPG (42.75 KiB) Viewed 19627 times

The freemasons have long used the bee symbol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAupDsfdlc8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAupDsfdlc8

From Jonathan Swift’s Letter from the Grand Mistress printed in Bro. Henry Sadler’s Reprints and Revelations (1724):
“ A Bee hath in all Ages and Nations, been the Grand Hieroglyphick of Masonry, because it excels all other living Creatures in the Contrivance and Commodiousness of its Habitation or Combe; as among miany other authors Doctor MacGregor now Professor of ’Mathematicks in Cambridge (as our Guardian informeth us) hath learnedly demonstrated; nay Masonry or Building, seemeth to, be of the very Essence or Nature of the Bee, for her building not the ordinary way of all living Creatures is the generative Cause which produceth the young, ones (you know, I suppose that Bees are of neither Sex).

“ For this Reason the Kings of France, both Pagans and Christians, always eminent Freemasons, carried three Bees for their Arms, but to avoid the Imputation of the Egyptian Idolatory of worshipping a Bee, Clodovaeus, their first Christian King, called them Lilies, or Flower-de-Luces, in which, notwithstanding the smail Change made for Disguise Sake there is still the exact Figure of a Bee. You have perhaps read of a great Number of Golden Bees found in the Coffin of a Pagan King of France, near Brussels, many ages after CHRIST, which he had ordered should be buryed with him, in Token of his having been a Mason.

“ The Egyptians always excellent and Antient Free-Masons paid Divine Worship to a Bee under the outward Shape of a Bull, the better to conceal the mystery; which Bull by them called Apis, is the Latin word for a Bee; the Ænigma of representing the Bee by a Bull consisteth, in this, that according to, the doctrine of the Pythagorean Lodge of Freemasons, the souls of all the Cow-Kind transmigrate into Bees, as one Virgil, a Poet, much in favour with the Emperor Augustus, because of his profound Skill in Masonry, hath described; and Mr. Dryden has thus show’d
The Century Dictionary (1895) says this about Clovis' farther:
century.JPG
century.JPG (52.76 KiB) Viewed 19627 times
Here's a photo of the bees found:

From “Bloodline of the Holy Grail” by Laurence Gardner:
The Merovingian kings were noted sorcerors in the manner of the Samaritan Magi, and they firmly believed in the hidden powers of the honeycomb. Because a honeycomb is naturally made up of hexagonal prisms, it was considered by philosophers to be the manifestation of divine harmony in nature. Its construction was associated with insight and wisdom – as detailed in Proverbs 24:13-14: “My son, eat thou honey, because it is good… So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul…”

To the Merovingians, the bee was a most hallowed creature. A sacred emblem of Egytian royalty, it became a symbol of Wisdom. Some 300 small golden bees were founded stitched to the cloak of Childeric I (son of Meroveus) when his grave was unearthed in 1653. Napoleon had these attached to his own coronation robe in 1804. He claimed this right by virtue of his descent from James de Rohan-Stuardo, the natural son (legitimized in 1667) of Charles II Stuart of Britain by Marguerite, Duchesse de Rohan. The Stuarts in turn were entitled to this distinction because they, and their related Counts of Brittany, were descended from Clodion’s brother Fredemundus – thus (akin to the Merovingians) they were equally in descent from the Fisher Kings through Faramund. The Merovingian bee was adopted by the exiled Stuarts in Europe, and engraved bees are still to be seen on some Jacobite glassware.”
Because the bee had connections to the pagan religions, the French continued using the bee but disguised it as a fleur-de-lis as they morphed into "Christians."

From HERE:
Napoleon Bonaparte, the famed military and political leader of France, ensured that the bee was widely adopted in his court, as well as in the clothing, draperies, carpets and furniture of the country at large. By choosing the bee as the emblem of his reign, Napoleon was paying homage to Childeric (436–481), one of the ‘long-haired’ Merovingian kings of the region known as Gaul. When Childeric’s tomb was uncovered in 1653 it was found to contain 300 golden jewels, styled in the image of a bee, and these are the same bees that Napoleon had affixed to his coronation robe.

Napoleon’s choice of the bee as the national emblem of his imperial rule also spoke volumes about his desire to be associated with the Carolingians and Merovingians, the early French kings whose funerary furniture featured bee and cicada symbolism as a metaphor for resurrection and immortality. The bee was a hugely important icon of Napoleon’s reign and his obsession with its symbolism gave rise to his nickname, the Bee.

The bee was also a vital symbol of French industry and one of the most prominent emblems of the French Revolution (1789–1799). In fact, Louis XII, King of France, was known as the ‘father of the pope’ and had featured a beehive in his coat of arms. And so the bee remained a prominent element of French culture throughout the First and Second Empires (1804-1814 and 1852-1870) due to the enthusiastic patronage it had previously received.
Here's a pic of Napoleon's Coat of Arms:

You can read more about Frankish mythology HERE and the Merovingian bee HERE. Firestarter - the second link has info on illegitimate son you may be referring to.

Bzzzzz......... :)
Firestarter

Bee symbols

Post by Firestarter »

notmartha wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:32 amYou can read more about Frankish mythology HERE and the Merovingian bee HERE. Firestarter - the second link has info on illegitimate son you may be referring to.
I'll try to find it. I think it was posted on Davidicke.com (with literally millions of posts), so that should be "easy" to find.

notmartha wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:32 amOne thing I've found with the elites, is that they often leave a trail of symbols behind them. To trace the origins of the Carolingians, follow the bee.....
Isn't it strange that one can "research" the symbology and make some real discoveries?

notmartha wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:32 amBecause the bee had connections to the pagan religions, the French continued using the bee but disguised it as a fleur-de-lis as they morphed into "Christians."
I don’t agree that the Fleur-de-lys and Bee are one and the same.

In France, the Bee and the Fleur-de-lys were iconic for the Merovingian dynasty (that’s NOT the Carolingian bloodline). The Merovingian bloodline was founded by Meroveus, and Carol Martel (a.k.a. Charles Martel) founded the Carolingian bloodline.
The Carolingians together with the Vatican deposed the Merovingians as Kings of the Franks…

I’ve found an interesting, but overlong, story on bees in 3 parts (I think that the third part is the best)...

notmartha wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:32 amThe bee was also a vital symbol of French industry and one of the most prominent emblems of the French Revolution (1789–1799). In fact, Louis XII, King of France, was known as the ‘father of the pope’ and had featured a beehive in his coat of arms. And so the bee remained a prominent element of French culture throughout the First and Second Empires (1804-1814 and 1852-1870) due to the enthusiastic patronage it had previously received.
The Beehive is one of Freemasonry’s most important symbols, because of all insects; “only the Bee has a King”…
The bee hive is an emblem of industry, and recommends the practice of that virtue of all created beings

See George Washington’s Masonic Apron, with a Beehive top centre.

One of the reasons why the Bee is also associated with esoteric and spiritual cults is that the Bee serves others before it serves itself.
The mystical dimension of Islam, Sufism, has a secret brotherhood called Sarmoung (Sarman) - Bee.

In the famous Winnie the Pooh story: honey, the Bee and bear are important.
Both the Bee and bear were revered across the ancient world, especially by the Merovingians.

Karl Von Frisch won the Nobel Prize for his “research” on Bees: http://andrewgough.co.uk/articles_bee3/
(archived here: http://archive.is/3ZdZF)

See the Minoan Gold Bee pendant from Crete, circa 2000 BC.

See the Indian Bee goddess – Bhramari Devi.

The SS ritual centre beneath the North Tower was designed in the shape of a Beehive.
http://andrewgough.co.uk/articles_bee2/

notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:31 pm I'll try to find it. I think it was posted on Davidicke.com (with literally millions of posts), so that should be "easy" to find.
LOL...I was on there and couldn't find anything. I couldn't even find a search engine. Horrible!
Firestarter wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:31 pm In France, the Bee and the Fleur-de-lys were iconic for the Merovingian dynasty (that’s NOT the Carolingian bloodline). The Merovingian bloodline was founded by Meroveus, and Carol Martel (a.k.a. Charles Martel) founded the Carolingian bloodline. The Carolingians together with the Vatican deposed the Merovingians as Kings of the Franks…
You may be right. There is a lot of inaccurate info out there. One thing I want to clarify...there is a difference between "bloodline" and "empire." The Merovingian empire began with Merwig, grandfather of Clovis and ended in 751. The Merovingian bloodline began with Merwig, and continued through the Carolingian empire, probably until today. Charles Martel is in the Merovingian bloodline on both paternal and maternal sides of his lineage. The Carolingian empire ran from 751 to 987, beginning with the first Carolingian king, Pepin the Short. It gets pretty convoluted, but HERE is one lineage report. In any case, to the best of my knowledge, the Carolingian empire runs thick with Merovingian blood.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

notmartha wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:31 pm
Firestarter wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:31 pmI'll try to find it. I think it was posted on Davidicke.com (with literally millions of posts), so that should be "easy" to find.
LOL...I was on there and couldn't find anything. I couldn't even find a search engine. Horrible!
In my experience most forums require that you register before you can use the search engine. I often use the Davidicke search engine to find back information (but failed in finding which of the ancestors of Queen Elizabeth was a bastard).
The main advantage over the search engine on Lawfulpath is that I can search for posts (it's difficult to find back information in my gigantic "Totalitarian state" thread).

Because different names are used for the same people it’s often difficult to find out.

Meroveus is the founding father of the Merovingian bloodline.

Carolus (a.k.a. Charles or Karl) Martel (686 - 741) founded the Carolingian Empire, named after him. Sometimes people confuse his grandson Charlemagne with him.

All the major European aristocratic bloodlines descend from Guillaume de Gellone (a.k.a. William of Orange) and his sister Ida Redburga of the eighth century AD. Effectively the Carolingian dynasty continues to this day (ruling a much larger territory than the Kingdom of the Franks)...
Guillaume's father was Rabbi Makhir (720-803), one of the Exilarchs who ruled the Jews in Baghdad, and came to France probably at the request of Charles Martel, who named him King of the Jews in the region of the Languedoc...
Makhir took the name Theoderic IV, married Alda, daughter of Martel.

Makhir is sometimes confused with another exilarch Natronai...

Charlemagne, together with Rabbi Makhir, founded the Holy Roman Empire.
In 754, Pope Zachary's successor, Pope Stephen II, crowned "the Carolingian" Pepin the Short (Pepin III) in the place of "the Merovingian" Childeric III. The Merovingians weren´t on good terms with the Vatican...

The Sinclairs were descendants of Guillaume de Gellone, through his great-great-granddaughter, Poppa of Bavaria, who married Viking leader Rollo Ragnvaldsson. Among Rollo's descendants was William the Conqueror of Normandy:
https://herebedragons.weebly.com/davidic.html

notmartha wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:31 pmIn any case, to the best of my knowledge, the Carolingian dynasty runs thick with Merovingian blood.
The following picture explains the difference between the Merovingian and Carolingian bloodlines.
Rabbi Makhir is called Theuderic IV, who married the daughter of King Charles Martel, Princess Alda (a.k.a. Aldana, Aida, or Aude of Toulouse).
Makhir and Alda (715-804) were the parents of Guillaume de Toulouse de Gellone and Ida Redburga, who married Egbert of Wessex, later King of England (not in this picture).

Dagobert's son, Sigisbert, was an ancestor of Guillaume de Gellone (755-812); this has been disputed. De Gellone followed his father Makhir as the ruler of Septimania. He was followed by Godfroi de Bouillon, who captured Jerusalem during the Crusades.

It’s (almost) impossible to find more information on the ancestry of Rabbi Makhir (a.k.a. Theoderic IV)...
Last edited by Firestarter on Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.