Constitutional Plunder

So there's something you just HAVE to get off your chest, and it doesn't fit into any of the above catagories? All spam, rants, and random chatter belongs in here.
editor
Site Admin

Constitutional Plunder

Post by editor »

Florentina writes:

Good Evening!!!!!

I just wanna ask if plunder is constitutional or not? Hope that you could help.

Dear Florentina,

When you think about it, isn't the U.S. Constitution really just a charter that institutionalizes plunder?

Seriously, compare the Constitution with the Articles of Confederation, and pay special notice to the compulsory obligations to the states which were not present in the Articles.

As far as private, non-governmental plunder, I would say it is non-constitutional, rather than unconstitutional. By which I mean that the Constitution guarantees non-interference with private contracts, and lists very few federal crimes, so plunder is simply not covered. Anything which goes against a particular provision is unconstitutional, but things which are not covered don't apply.

People often talk about Constitutional rights, and so forth. Hogwash. Read the Constitution, and see if you can find one place in the entire document where the People are granted a single right.

The Constitution is a rulebook for government. It gives government certain powers, and places on it certain limitations. Even the Bill of Rights doesn't really grant rights to the People. Instead it limits government so that it will not infringe rights which the People are recognized to already have.

It may seem like semantics, but it is an important distinction. A constitution which grants rights can be amended to take those rights away. If we recognize that our natural rights supercede government powers, then we are perhaps less likely to abandon them due to fraud and deceit.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
PASSION FOR POWER

Re: Constitutional Plunder

Post by PASSION FOR POWER »

Re: "Anything which goes against a particular provision is unconstitutional, but things which are not covered don't apply."

I think the ninth amendment is to cover all that were not specifically enumerated.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

With respect,

P4P[/size]
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

I was referring to Article 1, Section 10 of the Constitution for the united States of America, in which it says in part,

"No State shall... pass any... Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts..."

Most of the bad things that happen to people, whether they realize it or not, happen with their own consent. That's why it's so important to know your rights.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
scott

Post by scott »

editor wrote: ....Most of the bad things that happen to people, whether they realize it or not, happens with their own consent. That's why it's so important to know your rights.
Actually In all the years I've been in 'lawful pursuit' i have never known anyone that has been 'damaged' by the state that had not consented in some degree.

Consent is through the myriad of contracts, agreements (licenses) and many presumptions made by humbugs that 'persons' never rebut.

Consent: voluntary agreement; a concurrence of wills; an act of reason, not based on fraud, duress or mistake. Consent is implied in every agreement. Barron’s Law Dict.
Consent can be as simple as answering yes to a cop or judge when they ask "do you understand ?"
I can guarantee a worthwhile search on the internet of the phrase ' I do not consent' to be educational.

Proverbs 1:10 .... if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.
PASSION FOR POWER

Post by PASSION FOR POWER »

EXCELLENT,and thank you.
JUANSTER

Post by JUANSTER »

Hello Everybody,
I'm new to this forum but, this topic caught my eye, due to the fact that I've researched this question and deduced that the answer is contained in the Preamble to the Constitution. This is a "staement of Intent" which gives the motive and goals for the establishment of a constitution in the first place. It will be very edifying to first read and understand the Preamble, before asking any questions about the various articles and amendments of the Constitutional document.

Here's what I found; The Authors of this document were the Priveledged Minority elite Class of English (Adventurers) landowners, known as "WE-THE-PEOPLE", that had formed the London Company for the sole purpose of PLUNDER and EXPLOITATION of this Continent's resources. that had first become disgruntled with the dicisions made in the courts of England to tax the Colonies without any Colnial representation. The Preamble further states that this Constitution would become Perpetual via the POSTERITY of The Elite class. This is a statement hihglightlng who the Constitution was designed to benefit, when the components of the"Doctrine of Discovery" is considered along with the Genetical offspring of the Authors. See "NATIVE AMERICA,DISCOVERED and CONQUERED", By Prof. Robt.J.Miller <http://www.bisonbooks.com>

As I stated, this Elite group was the Landed Minority of Englishmen, approx. 5% of the Colonial inhabitants. The Insanity of this group to contemplate rebellion against one of the most powerfu nations on the Planet, with this small amount of dissidents was at best Suicidal. To solve this problem, someone came up with the idea to enlist the Endentured, Enslaved, and Convicted based upon these statements contained in the Declaration of Independance:"All Men Are Created Equal with Rights Endowed by Their Creator and Ought to be Free". Under this illusion, the ranks of the 5% started to swell by the addition of this Majority of Disillusioned Mass of Connon-fodder, blinded by the vision of Freedom they were never to receive, thanks to the 1787 Constitutional Document that became the Law of the Land.

Due to this compilation of Laws, those made subject to them were enumerated as the 3/5th, The Majority and Former Disillusioned Connon-fodder, aka, The Chattle Class, this group were those barefoot and half naked fellows. outside of the environs of Philadelphia at Valley Forge. Not One, that could make a valid claim of being genetically connected to the authors of the Constitution. I found this out by discovering a work by Peter Wilson Coldham, entitled "EMIGRANTS IN CHAINS" on Amazon
JUANSTER

Post by JUANSTER »

Proverbs 1:10 .... if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

About 40years prior to Columbus' voyage of discovery, I ran across the documents that gave him the authorty to make that voyage. It was The Doctrine of Discovery founded upon the Papal Bulls of Pope Nicholas V and others. As I delved deeper into these Bulls, I discovered that these various Popes issued their Bulls under alleged Apostolic Authority of the Disciples of Jesus. As I delved deeper into this Apostolic thingie, anybody with Authority, can be represented by an Apostle (Agent) to carry the message of the one in Authority. Hillary Clinton was Obama's Apostle! Constantine also had Apostles to carry his messages. Popes were programmed to obey the edicts issued by Roman Emerors.

This leads me to wonder; If in the time Constantine's mother and Electrical Current was the popular mode of dispatching a dissident, would the Electric Chair be the Icon hanging from many a Christian's neck via [Apostolic Authority] as the Cross is currently displayed today? :roll: